Old 25-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #21
itsallundercontrol

Old 25-02-2009, 02:55 PM   #22
endlessvista
Inactive

[QUOTE=grandsecretary;827515]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
I've posted quite a bit about Jimmy Savile on various threads and here he is again, in another dubious situation, this time introducing the Yorkshire Ripper to Frank Bruno, as you do

And I do not approve of your anti-Semitic remarks.
You're being unfair to the OP.

Last edited by endlessvista; 25-02-2009 at 02:56 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 02:56 PM   #23
horus13

...by calling somebody "an insignificant noise" you are showing your true colours 'grand secretary'. and don't call me an arsehole. you look like a fucking pervert from your profile picture, but then you probably are. i have worked in rampton top security hospital so i'm well aware of the need to imprison and care for the mentally ill and i could care less about savilles public persona of raising money for good causes etc. it's probably to balance out all the bad he's been doing and he probably doesn't want to go to hell etc. he shit himself when the not very probing not very investigative bambi on ice louis theroux asked him a couple of questions. the guys got a lot to hide and he won't be missed when he goes south.

Last edited by horus13; 25-02-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:00 PM   #24
grandsecretary

Quote:
Originally Posted by flip side View Post
Wow, the Grandsecretary jumps to the defence of good old Jimmy Saville, says it all really!

Compassionate man indeed, I have a close friend in Leeds who would have to disagree with you there. I find it very interesting that you jump to the defence of this man. Blah blah charity work blah blah...we all know you people love your charity work for the old smoke and mirrors effect.
Put your unnamed "close friend" in touch with me and I will take him to meet Jimmy. Then we will see if he has the guts to tell him what he thinks to his face. He won't of course, because he will be just as false and gutless as dear old anonymous you.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.

Last edited by grandsecretary; 25-02-2009 at 03:00 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:01 PM   #25
talulah
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by horus13 View Post
...by calling somebody "an insignificant noise" you are showing your true colours 'grand secretary'. and don't call me an arsehole. you look like a fucking pervert from your profile picture, but you probably are. i have worked in rampton top security hospital so i'm well aware of the mentally ill. i could care less about his public persona of raising money for good causes etc. it's probably to balance out all the bad he's been doing and he probably doesn't want to go to hell etc.
exellent post

peace
Old 25-02-2009, 03:03 PM   #26
size_of_light

I feel that it's appropriate here for someone non-British to jump in at this juncture and exclaim in a rather rude fashion "Who the fuck is Jimmy Saville?"

By name alone he sounds like some sad, insignificant local hack celebrity that anyone outside of the UK would marvel at for the sheer lack of talent he possessed in order to make him famous in that part of the world.

God help you bastards if other countries like Australia started to discuss it's own trivial, idiotic famous people 'of note' on this forum and subject you all to the same level of mind-numbingly banal discourse that the rest of us have to bear witness to.

Last edited by size_of_light; 25-02-2009 at 03:05 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #27
grandsecretary

Quote:
...by calling somebody "an insignificant noise" you are showing your true colours 'grand secretary'. and don't call me an arsehole. you look like a fucking pervert from your profile picture, but you probably are. i have worked in rampton top security hospital so i'm well aware of the need to imprison and care for the mentally ill. i could care less about savilles public persona of raising money for good causes etc. it's probably to balance out all the bad he's been doing and he probably doesn't want to go to hell etc.
You are just a lying toad. They wouldn't let you near Rampton unless it was in the back of a padded wagon in a straight jacket.

You haven't the guts of a louse. If you had the slightest evidence, as a former professional at Rampton (Ha ha) and with full access to the relevant Health Authority, you would have made formal representation by now.

I really do despise crap like you.

The Grand Lodge of All England has no connection with any other body, Masonic or non-Masonic unless supported by a written Treaty or Agreement ratified by a Convocation of The Grand Lodge of All England. grandsecretary speaks on behalf of The Grand Lodge of All England. He does not represent the policies or views of ANY other Masonic organisation.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:07 PM   #28
endlessvista
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
I feel that it's appropriate here for someone non-British to jump in at this juncture and exclaim in a rather rude fashion "Who the fuck is Jimmy Saville?"

By name alone he sounds like some sad, insignificant local hack celebrity that anyone outside of the UK would marvel at for the sheer lack of talent he possessed in order to make him famous in that part of the world.

God help you bastards if other countries like Australia started to discuss it's own trivial, idiotic famous people 'of note' on this forum and subject you all to the same level of mind-numbingly banal discourse that the rest of us have to bear witness to.
He was pretty much a superstar in the 1970's. Like OJ Simpson was in the USA.

Last edited by endlessvista; 25-02-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:09 PM   #29
hirschfelder

Quote:
That's the point. He should just be an insignificant minor celebrity, yet he has the ear of the Royal Family, the Thatchers, former Israeli Premier Ephraim Katzir and so-on

But whatever, don't bother to read the first post to grasp why he's a significant individual, just wade in with an opinion like everyone else

That's not even the Ripper he's with there, apparently
Old 25-02-2009, 03:10 PM   #30
endlessvista
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandsecretary View Post
I despise anyone who carries out such filthy despicable character assassination.
Except when it is cultivated and implemented by Freemasons. Then it's "spreading the light" no doubt.

Saville is a total wingnut, I would not trust him to look after my hamster. Get over yourself. As for the chaity work and childrens friend just look at John Wayne Gacey.

Being thanked for his community work by US first lady...

Children's friend...

Last edited by endlessvista; 25-02-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:13 PM   #31
horus13

Quote:
You are just a lying toad. They wouldn't let you near Rampton unless it was in the back of a padded wagon in a straight jacket.

You haven't the guts of a louse. If you had the slightest evidence, as a former professional at Rampton (Ha ha) and with full access to the relevant Health Authority, you would have made formal representation by now.

I really do despise crap like you.
they're not "professionals" at rampton. they're little more than prison wardens. you wear civilian clothing and refer to the patients by their first name. you get about £16,000 p.a which isn't enough to deal with the pond life in there. most of whom do not want to get cured.

i worked there as a key porter for about six months after leaving university about ten years ago and you get full access to the patients. i can assure you that you don't have to be a "professional" to work there.

you, mate, are an absolute wanker and i'd love to sort this problem you have face to face.

i heard about jimmy saville through an ex-girlfriend who worked for granada television, she presented me with evidence at the time.

Last edited by horus13; 25-02-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:16 PM   #32
flip side
Inactive

Quote:
Put your unnamed "close friend" in touch with me and I will take him to meet Jimmy. Then we will see if he has the guts to tell him what he thinks to his face. He won't of course, because he will be just as false and gutless as dear old anonymous you.
Touché...or should that be toupee?

I think the lady does protest too much Grandsecretary. Now why would I want to put my friend in contact with you? Don’t you and Jimmy have more pressing issues to deal with? What do you think will be achieved by this meeting? I am certain my friend would not want to go anywhere near Jimmy or an associate of him like you. Please...we all know why you are here...stop diverting people from the truth with your pathetic Freemason propaganda.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:24 PM   #33
grandsecretary

Quote:
they're not "professionals" at rampton. they're little more than prison wardens. you wear civilian clothing and refer to the patients by their first name. you get about £16,000 p.a which isn't enough to deal with the pond life in there. most of whom do not want to get cured.

i worked there as a key porter for about six months after leaving university about ten years ago and you get full access to the patients. i can assure you that you don't have to be a "professional" to work there.

you, mate, are an absolute wanker and i'd love to sort this problem you have face to face.

i heard about jimmy saville through an ex-girlfriend who worked for granada television, she presented me with evidence at the time.
The people in Rampton are considered by law and professional medical opinion to be mentally ill. You are lying, but if not, you were grossly overpaid. I would have sacked you after 5 minutes, with pleasure.

University? God help us! No wonder we are all broke!

You heard "... through an ex-girlfriend who worked for Granada Television". Well, I have worked at Granada, many times, and I know that his reputation there is beyond reproach. I am glad that you cannot keep girlfriends for long, especially if they are such vicious gossips.

Old 25-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #34
hirschfelder

Seeing as this has been hidden in the Rant Room, I may as well get into the necrophilia allegations

There have been two significant allusions made by high-profile media figures

First of all, about ten years ago, Skinner and Baddiel were joking about necrophilia and Skinner finished off with a Savile impression

And in Irvine Welsh's short story, Lorraine Goes To Washington, there is depicted a local, eccentric, loner celebrity, well known for charitable deeds, who is also into coffin crawling. Welsh says it was inspired by a real media figure

Again, not proof of anything, but it's interesting that these allusions were never objected to
Old 25-02-2009, 03:28 PM   #35
itsallundercontrol

what a great thread best laugh ive had today

well done
Old 25-02-2009, 03:46 PM   #36
horus13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hirschfelder View Post
Seeing as this has been hidden in the Rant Room, I may as well get into the necrophilia allegations

There have been two significant allusions made by high-profile media figures

First of all, about ten years ago, Skinner and Baddiel were joking about necrophilia and Skinner finished off with a Savile impression

And in Irvine Welsh's short story, Lorraine Goes To Washington, there is depicted a local, eccentric, loner celebrity, well known for charitable deeds, who is also into coffin crawling. Welsh says it was inspired by a real media figure

Again, not proof of anything, but it's interesting that these allusions were never objected to
...not it's not proof but they're alluding to it. it's a pretty well known fact in certain circles. here's a reply that the supposed freemason sent to a personal message i sent him asking him what his problem was :

"I am here to make sure that lying toads like you will never have a free run, and I can assure you that I am very well protected. Now slither back under your rock".

...he's not a freemason. they never show their hand. he's clearly a looney.

Last edited by horus13; 25-02-2009 at 03:52 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:52 PM   #37
hirschfelder

Quote:
...not it's not proof but they're alluding to it. it's a pretty well known fact in certain circles.
I'm not Grand Secretary so I can't refer to it as 'fact'. I'm not the type to go round calling people names and making claims I can't prove. I'm a man of honour, not a pinny-wearing pissflap who makes random unsubstantiated claims on the internet

It's pretty damning stuff though
Old 25-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #38
tb303

Quote:
Jimmy Saville single-handedly invented DJing utilising two turntables and a microphone, rapping and hip hop and started the fashion trend for tracksuits and bling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jimmy_Savile#Early_life

Last edited by tb303; 25-02-2009 at 03:56 PM.
Old 25-02-2009, 03:54 PM   #39
hirschfelder

Quote:
...he's not a freemason. they never show their hand. he's clearly a looney.
Yeah I get that impression too

Either way, he hasn't contributed anything, bar lies and name calling
Old 25-02-2009, 03:57 PM   #40
hirschfelder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb303 View Post
Jimmy Saville single-handedly invented DJing utilising two turntables and a microphone, rapping and hip hop and started the fashion trend for tracksuits and bling.
The Guardian had a piece a few years ago about this. It's an interesting take on the genesis of hip-hop and yet another crazy element to the Savile story

Here it is

http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/20.../guesteditors2

Last edited by hirschfelder; 25-02-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Closed Thread