Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-12-2018, 11:20 AM   #1
kaito9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 278 (182 Posts)
Default Mars North Polar Opening. NASA forgot to censor it.

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard...trait-of-mars/

You can clearly see the dent. You can clearly see the polar surface of Mars curving inwards/downwards along with the atmosphere of Mars.

__________________
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2018, 11:23 AM   #2
kaito9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 278 (182 Posts)
Default

Very bright Yellow light from Mars inner sun observed coming from the polar openings of Mars.

Pictures of Mars Inner Sun's Yellow Light observed and captured at Yerkes Observatory, Sept. 28, 1902. Read Chapter III, from page 30 of Marshall B. Gardner's book. http://www.auricmedia.net/wp-content..._B.Gardner.pdf

__________________
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 02:21 AM   #3
kaito9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 278 (182 Posts)
Default

https://www.reddit.com/r/HOLLOWEARTH...ing_confirmed/

__________________
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2019, 11:43 AM   #4
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard...trait-of-mars/

You can clearly see the dent. You can clearly see the polar surface of Mars curving inwards/downwards along with the atmosphere of Mars.
Optical illusion. The polar cap is the white bit on his distant shots.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 04:57 PM   #5
kaito9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 278 (182 Posts)
Default

No such optical illusion exist nor polar ice caps are reality. We have polar ice rings, not polar ice caps. Polar ice caps are a form of censorship. Polar ice rings form around the rim of polar openings. Polar ice caps are impossible due to centrifugal force and polar hot spot.

Mars doesn't have dry ice caps nor dry ice rings. Dense white fog coming from the hollow interior of Mars which at times entirely covers the polar openings of Mars and at times disappear fast, has been misinterpreted as dry ice caps. Mars still has lot of atmosphere within its hollow interior. Read Chapter III from page 30 of Marshall B. Gardner's book: http://www.auricmedia.net/wp-content..._B.Gardner.pdf Earth also has the same polar openings as proven in Chapter IV-VIII which is a collection of evidence from polar explorers and scientists themselves.

Polar openings are natural formation, a result of centrifugal force generated from rotation of planets forcing all heavy matter away from its center.



Even in this NASA experiment you can clearly see the hollow interior and polar openings in the process of formation by centrifugal force.

__________________
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.

Last edited by kaito9; 09-01-2019 at 05:17 PM.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 05:49 PM   #6
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

The point where there is virtually zero centrifugal force is where we get the magic hole?

Whatever with hairy bells on. It's an optical illusion.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2019, 05:59 PM   #7
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

What has a rotating sphere of water got to do with the proposal of Martian or Earthy polar openings?

You do know there are various non-NASA satellites in polar orbit around the Earth don't you? Many take photos as they orbit. These photos can be decoded by well-equipped amateurs. No one has reported any polar holes...

thermion
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 04:24 AM   #8
kaito9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 278 (182 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
The point where there is virtually zero centrifugal force is where we get the magic hole?

Whatever with hairy bells on. It's an optical illusion.


Centrifugal force while not as strong at geographic poles like it is at center of planets, it is still strong enough to create polar openings. That's why we have oblate spheroid shaped planets and not cylinder shaped planets. Centrifugal force is strongest at the center of planets but you wont feel its strength due to being pushed from all sides at the same time. Polar openings are mostly generated when planets are newborn and spinning much faster than today anyway.
__________________
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.

Last edited by kaito9; 10-01-2019 at 05:03 AM.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 04:33 AM   #9
kaito9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 278 (182 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermion View Post
What has a rotating sphere of water got to do with the proposal of Martian or Earthy polar openings?

You do know there are various non-NASA satellites in polar orbit around the Earth don't you? Many take photos as they orbit. These photos can be decoded by well-equipped amateurs. No one has reported any polar holes...

thermion
As above so below. Centrifugal force works the same from sphere of water all the way to planets.

And what if satellites don't orbit the geographic poles, only magnetic poles? And what if satellites don't take pictures of polar openings even if they got close enough? Since the owners of satellites will have to follow orders of military to keep it secret if they do take pictures of polar openings. Hollow earth theory has been heavily suppressed since Admiral Byrd flew into the polar openings twice. Read: http://galactic.no/rune/midlertidig/...innerearth.PDF

__________________
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.

Last edited by kaito9; 10-01-2019 at 04:39 AM.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 04:36 AM   #10
kaito9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 278 (182 Posts)
Default

Jupiter's Inner Sun observed from Cassini spacecraft from geographic north pole aka polar opening of Jupiter.

__________________
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 04:49 AM   #11
size_of_light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 18,627
Likes: 595 (370 Posts)
Default

It kinda feels intuitively right that planets would be hollow, what with my pantyhose....er, I mean, my socks, sticking to the walls of my tumble dryer and the fact that things that rotate on the atomic level are mostly empty space.

Big dense spinning balls of molten rock orbiting stars seems like the odd man out in comparison.

And the safest place to live in a solar system would be inside a planet, so it makes sense that the real rulers of this world would live there, and brainwash us dumb surface cattle with scientism baloney into believing such interior spaces don't even exist.

Last edited by size_of_light; 10-01-2019 at 05:00 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:50 AM   #12
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
As above so below. Centrifugal force works the same from sphere of water all the way to planets.

And what if satellites don't orbit the geographic poles, only magnetic poles? And what if satellites don't take pictures of polar openings even if they got close enough? Since the owners of satellites will have to follow orders of military to keep it secret if they do take pictures of polar openings. Hollow earth theory has been heavily suppressed since Admiral Byrd flew into the polar openings twice. Read: http://galactic.no/rune/midlertidig/...innerearth.PDF

What if satellites don't exist? What if the moon is made of cheese? What if...? Why should satellites only orbit the magnetic poles? Who would gain from covering up (!) holes in the poles?

This is another pointless debate, akin to evidence for a flat Earth or the validity of Shaver Mystery. But I can't help myself...

Remember, some of the OSCAR satellites (Orbiting Satellite Carrying Amateur Radio) have polar orbits. Not NASA operated, operated by AMSAT

Oh well, if you want photographic evidence of polar holes, this has been touted as classic evidence for decades - appearing in a book by Lord (B.LeP.Trench) Clancarty no less! So it must be genuine...


thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 10:00 AM   #13
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post


Centrifugal force while not as strong at geographic poles like it is at center of planets, it is still strong enough to create polar openings. That's why we have oblate spheroid shaped planets and not cylinder shaped planets. Centrifugal force is strongest at the center of planets but you wont feel its strength due to being pushed from all sides at the same time. Polar openings are mostly generated when planets are newborn and spinning much faster than today anyway.
Yeah, I'm sure this science stuff is interesting for you, but you're still talking nonsense. At the poles, centrifugal force is ZERO.

As for your spinning liquid ISS demo, less dense material gets pushed out because there is no gravity in play. When the Earth formed, it was BECAUSE of gravity pulling everything in. The attractive force is 100s of times stronger than the centrifugal force. So also somewhat daft.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 11:24 AM   #14
kaito9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 278 (182 Posts)
Default

Centrifugal force only appear zero because you are being pushed from all sides at the same time. Its not actually zero strength. Besides there is difference of strength between equator push and polar push so any heavy matter at the center of planet will eventually lose balance and get thrown away from the center of planet towards the inner surface.

I see you are stuck in mainstream science's nonsense outdated school textbook gravity theory and gravity model of universe. Get familiar with electric gravity and electric universe which debunks most of mainstream science's messy space theories.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...yYdI90Egln3rX5



__________________
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.

Last edited by kaito9; 10-01-2019 at 12:16 PM.
Likes: (1)
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 02:33 PM   #15
cinder_darkskys
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,209
Likes: 82 (75 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
It kinda feels intuitively right that planets would be hollow, what with my pantyhose....er, I mean, my socks, sticking to the walls of my tumble dryer and the fact that things that rotate on the atomic level are mostly empty space.

Big dense spinning balls of molten rock orbiting stars seems like the odd man out in comparison.

And the safest place to live in a solar system would be inside a planet, so it makes sense that the real rulers of this world would live there, and brainwash us dumb surface cattle with scientism baloney into believing such interior spaces don't even exist.
your right size ; its the safest place on a planet. living in side the planets. not the star system

i seen some the result of war on mars. the type weapons use on mars. plated rock shear an shader plates. from what i seen on mars. what ever they were attacked by. Was catastrophic. I'm thinking some kind of planet cracker. which dispersed the magma some how. once the planet cor is spread out. gravity changes its more spread out

meaning being underground would not of helped any one there. once the plates are cracked gravity takes over. n u probably see something like a supervolcano forming. shooting a part of the cor to space. which would been the point of such a weapon this statement dose not include catastrophic atmospheric ejection

This effect i have also see on Earth polar regions. which flat earther try to claim as prove. unfortunately i disagree base on the large ships around us. an how the appear with in our system. Which there seem be only 2 ways in.

The long road they use our suns gravity an just fly right in. physically like driving a car.

Or they just pop right beside the sun or earth or what ever terrestrial mass there heading to. The size of the ship would directly effect gravity by size of the ship. small ship almost no effects large ship much more dramatic effects. in fact we navigate in space using gravity to speed us up or slow us down

We see them draining huge strands of energy from the sun they start recharging. 100s x or 1000s x closer then we can get with our best satellites. in ships 1/3 the size of a sun

Gravity is big part of what there using to travel with it seem. an probably a weapons system as well. an if u look at the size of the ships. 1 could park between us. Earth an sun an block all light from reaching Earth. Effectively turning earth in to an ice cube. with in a week.

so when e look at mars. we understand quickly. these people have a tolerance point. You pass that point they kill every thing. n this what mars has taught me. they know every thing about us. an every thing that need to know about us.

There kids can watch the global genocide while we do noting


How to explain this think of a sponge i take small lead weight as .5 of a LB an 1 LB.

If i put that lead weight what is the effect The sponge compress's under the weight. n it compress's definitely based on that weight

Last time i seen this effect as when Nubir showed up for the 1st i had seen it.

The things that live under ground. they don't use the sun. they don't need the suns light. in fact to any thing underground. Light is painful.

Light would be extremely painful. I don't know if u notice all these E+T have big eye an there very black. adds to photosensitivity. when e look at the bottom of the sea n or in a cave an we look at the biological life we find large black eyes. Just like our E+T. for a bunch aliens. They sure have a lot earth like attributes.

The people down there. They don't want to know you. an as far as i can tell they hate us all. An with god dam good reason.

Me kaito9 i am not against the flat Earth ideology I understand how an who hid the information. an why it was hidden. I understand that the flat Earth is about map making in the physical world. an that this what they use to conceal the mythos of the flat Earth. in fact i gone out my way to try an explain it to you in another ways
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...6&postcount=87

The 1st is image is rich's beyond desire. heaven if u like.
the 2nd image tell of a 1 way path. men you are never coming back. ever. because of the megma prison Which is under the mountain. mean u never coming back
The 3rd is the lost legions that when before you. what who they found. I think death abouts cover it. eldorado
an of course the 4th what n who is actually there wait in the darkness.

Sky's now i can pull up my ICELAND imagery if u like a most physical point of view. of what down there waiting for us
__________________
A is for Alpha- from where you came.
O is For Omega- to where your going.
I'll slay U l8rz

Last edited by cinder_darkskys; 10-01-2019 at 04:50 PM.
Likes: (1)
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 04:07 PM   #16
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
Centrifugal force only appear zero because you are being pushed from all sides at the same time. Its not actually zero strength.
Gibberish. There's none at the poles.

Quote:
I see you are stuck in mainstream science's nonsense outdated school textbook gravity theory and gravity model of universe. Get familiar with electric gravity and electric universe which debunks most of mainstream science's messy soace theories.
You seem to have no grasp of science at all. I am perfectly aware of the Batshit Electrickery Universe shite. I am not surprised you suck it up.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 03:45 AM   #17
kaito9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 612
Likes: 278 (182 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Gibberish. There's none at the poles.



You seem to have no grasp of science at all. I am perfectly aware of the Batshit Electrickery Universe shite. I am not surprised you suck it up.
Good luck with that.
__________________
Time is Knowledge.
From Knowledge comes Wisdom.
Wisdom leads to Action.
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 10:41 PM   #18
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post
Good luck with that.
With what?
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 11:34 PM   #19
JumpRogue
Moderator
 
JumpRogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: EU
Posts: 491
Likes: 189 (136 Posts)
Default

Kaito9

are you saying there is ice on mars?
__________________
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 12:34 AM   #20
don coyote
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 749
Likes: 29 (25 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaito9 View Post


Centrifugal force while not as strong at geographic poles like it is at center of planets, it is still strong enough to create polar openings. That's why we have oblate spheroid shaped planets and not cylinder shaped planets. Centrifugal force is strongest at the center of planets but you wont feel its strength due to being pushed from all sides at the same time. Polar openings are mostly generated when planets are newborn and spinning much faster than today anyway.
Just like Earth's mysterious "Hole" in the ozone layer. It is caused by centrifugal force. It has ALWAYS been there. They only discovered the hole when they created a satellite that could actually SEE ozone. Scientists freaked out. They never expected the ozone layer to be thinner at the poles. It gets smaller in the winter and gets bigger in the summer. It has always been there. It will always be there.
__________________
.
.
It’s easy to be intelligent and wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.
don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.