Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 05-09-2007, 01:00 PM   #21
vienna

little tip

get a MUSLIM MORTGAGE

they don't pay interest on it!

http://muslimmortgages.com/
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:20 PM   #22
synergy777

what, the good god fearing christian nwo didn't tell the masses about the evil ban on usury/interest, islam is very evil, its discriminates against the coffers of the elite, lol

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:24 PM   #23
geewhizz

Hi

In 1999 I bought my first house in a quiet picturesque village in North Yorkshire for £70k. I had to get a mortgage at the time and that was considered to be alot back in the day!!!
I sold the property last month for £240k I am now mortgage free and renting a house with my girl.

Avoid mortgages for the next 10yrs if possible. I was one of the lucky ones as the housing market will crash in the next 5yrs due to interest rate hikes etc etc. Remember the negative equity in the early 90s??

As someone has stated already, this has been planned for a very long time. As we approach 2012 AND beyond the screw will tighten and more misery and depression will be thrown at us as they try to stop people awakening.

Watch the US economy now and for the next 2yrs (oh dear me). We in the UK will then move into the Euro as a safety net as the UK economy turns to jelly. It will be given as our only hope.

For those who have small mortgages and will not be affected, sit tight and 10yrs down the line the boom will start again. You can then reap the benefits like I have.

If anyone has £25k or less to pay on their mortgage, Get an unsecured bank loan straight away and pay your mortgage off NOW(tell them its for a car or something). This includes 5yr/10yr fixed rate ones too, the earlier the better.

I have worked in the financial sector for a few years after I left Uni so I know what im talking about.

I like what JW said about putting the middle finger up and declaring yourselves banckrupt ha ha ha that made my day.
geewhizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 02:26 PM   #24
synergy777

geewhiz, spot on. me i am waiting for a crash, then i will buy up small 2/3 bed houses, and rent them via the housing assiociation.

Fearlessness means faith in God: faith in His protection, His justice, His wisdom, His mercy, His Love, and His omnipresence… To be fit for Self-realization, man must be fearless.— Paramahansa Yogananda
synergy777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:21 PM   #25
vienna

trust me the deals are there

if you really want to accumulate a large deposit you can find some dirt cheap properties in other parts of the country and work from there - it's not easy but it's not impossible

you'll have 2 years max to do it in, I reckon
"Through my extensive research I have discovered that vaccinations are causing impaired blood flow (ischemia) to brain and body. I have reason to believe that all are being affected and all vaccinations ARE causing the overwhelming rise in autism , specific learning disabilities, attention deficit disorders, sudden infant death, gulf war syndrome, dementia , seizure disorders, some cancers it would appear, and much more"Dr A.MOULDEN

Last edited by vienna; 05-09-2007 at 03:25 PM.
vienna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:51 PM   #26
tinmenace

Yeah, Pedsi, Tell those that are pressuring you to co-sign on a loan with you, and see what they say. I'm interested in their reactions.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:01 PM   #27
callybhoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Yeah, Pedsi, Tell those that are pressuring you to co-sign on a loan with you, and see what they say. I'm interested in their reactions.
Hi tin

cheers for the support....you see the thing is my mum would probably go and get a loan for me to buy the flat tomorrow if she could because she thinks its too good an opportunity to miss, wheras I see it as being possibly one of the worst things to do at this particular time.
As I said earlier she is quite open minded and is pleased that I have a mind of my own regarding many things but she's having trouble I suppose trying to understand why I dont want to get involved in what she sees as an excellent opportunity.
callybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 04:05 PM   #28
tinmenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedsi View Post
Hi tin

cheers for the support....you see the thing is my mum would probably go and get a loan for me to buy the flat tomorrow if she could because she thinks its too good an opportunity to miss, wheras I see it as being possibly one of the worst things to do at this particular time.
As I said earlier she is quite open minded and is pleased that I have a mind of my own regarding many things but she's having trouble I suppose trying to understand why I dont want to get involved in what she sees as an excellent opportunity.

Hi Pedsi,

You've just answered your own question Trust your gut. If it doesn't feel right, then it's not for you.
tinmenace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 05:02 PM   #29
notaslave
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
little tip

get a MUSLIM MORTGAGE

they don't pay interest on it!

http://muslimmortgages.com/

Thanks for the link, most interesting ... hmm, I wonder if they do co-op mortgages.
notaslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 06:17 AM   #30
cruise4

I've been involved in this Buy To Let business previously. In current circumstances do anything you can to get out of, and stay out of debt. The UK Housing Market is blown out of all proportion.

The only reason I could see to buy it is a discounted price. Then sell it. But the selling costs etc. usually eat up any short term profit on a deal like this.

If you have a sizeable downpayment I'd consider buying some wooded land outright maybe, somewhere quiet. Rental payments could easily become an issue as well as mortgage payments.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 11:50 AM   #31
ho1ogram
Banned

I LOVE YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedsi View Post
Hi ho1ogram

your spot on there i guess the answer was in the question all along,thats the second time ive noticed this recently,the last time was when I was contemplating whether I should give up playing football this year after playing all my days since the age of 8 and gaining vast amounts of pleasure and experiencing great times in doing so.It suddenly struck me, that by even asking myself the question whether I should or not, a question thats never came into my thoughts before....it WAS time to give it up....the answer was in the question!!
Any way back to the mortgage front, a big thanks and love to you all who responded to my quandry.I myself felt that this was not the time to enter the housing market as I can see things happening in the future that are going to shatter the staus quo, as mcmenek1 said, they will use the financial burden on people to keep them in a state of fear and panic over the coming years,if financial gain has been your mission in life then it could well turn into your death sentence here on earth.
In fairness my mother is a very open minded person and has sat and watched a david icke dvd with me and my sister but at the end of the day she is still stuck in the beleif system as are plenty others that the only way to get on in life is to own your own property.She is giving good advice to the best of her knowledge.The thing is I want my sister to sell the flat and cash in on a bit of profit for herself before things go belly up but my mum still sees it as missing a great opportunity..........an opportunity to financial slavery in my eyes..had it of been 5 or 10 yrs ago I'd have been in ther like a dog eating beetroot.
No worries pedsi
You could always head into the bush and build your own abode...

http://www.simondale.net/house/index.htm http://www.thetreehouseguide.com/

THANK YOU
ho1ogram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:04 PM   #32
astra

Default House Prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmenek1 View Post
Hi pedsi,

Don't do it mate!!...... the uk housing market is rigged and property is totally over valued....."The Powers That Be" have deliberately created this by having artificially low interest rates for years which made borrowing cheap so people could afford to buy property at the overvalued prices.......their aim is to get people mortgaged to the hilt and when they have done that they can start turning the screw by raising interest rates.....which they have just started to do.....people in the uk have got such big mortgages now they only have to raise it a small amount to cause a lot of fear, pain, and misery for a lot of people.......

"The Powers That Be" are trying to stop the awakening happening and one of their plans is to create a lot of fear among the populace when the time is right. Their main weapon for doing this is a financial one...... I can see them deliberately crashing the housing market and raising interest rates at the same time to leave people trapped with no way out which will create huge amounts of fear, pain and misery for a lot of people.......its all about keeping people on a low vibration to stop them waking up......

if you wait you will probably be able to buy a property for a fraction of todays market value.......the rumblings have started in the world financial markets already I think the time for pulling the plug is close..... don't fall into the trap they have set for us......

Love
&
Peace
Hello,

I am selling my house,intending to rent a room somewhere for a while.
I have had a feeling prices will crash sometime soon,do you really think they will and what makes you think this because i am shitting myself about selling up.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 07:07 PM   #33
astra

Default Selling House

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhizz View Post
Hi

In 1999 I bought my first house in a quiet picturesque village in North Yorkshire for £70k. I had to get a mortgage at the time and that was considered to be alot back in the day!!!
I sold the property last month for £240k I am now mortgage free and renting a house with my girl.

Avoid mortgages for the next 10yrs if possible. I was one of the lucky ones as the housing market will crash in the next 5yrs due to interest rate hikes etc etc. Remember the negative equity in the early 90s??

As someone has stated already, this has been planned for a very long time. As we approach 2012 AND beyond the screw will tighten and more misery and depression will be thrown at us as they try to stop people awakening.

Watch the US economy now and for the next 2yrs (oh dear me). We in the UK will then move into the Euro as a safety net as the UK economy turns to jelly. It will be given as our only hope.

For those who have small mortgages and will not be affected, sit tight and 10yrs down the line the boom will start again. You can then reap the benefits like I have.

If anyone has £25k or less to pay on their mortgage, Get an unsecured bank loan straight away and pay your mortgage off NOW(tell them its for a car or something). This includes 5yr/10yr fixed rate ones too, the earlier the better.

I have worked in the financial sector for a few years after I left Uni so I know what im talking about.

I like what JW said about putting the middle finger up and declaring yourselves banckrupt ha ha ha that made my day.
Hello,

I have had a feeling prices will crash sometime soon,do you really think they will and what makes you think this because i am shitting myself about selling up.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:07 PM   #34
mcmenek1

Quote:
Originally Posted by astra View Post
Hello,

Hi astra,

The world financial markets are totally controlled "By The Powers That Be" and they can shape world events by manipulating and crashing these markets as and when they want....."The Powers That Be" want to get the UK fully into the European Community and that means out with the Pound and in with the Euro......its part of their drive towards a One World Government

As things stand the People of the UK would probably say No to the Euro and to full integration into Europe...... so "The Powers That Be" are going to get us into Europe by stealth and that means crashing our economy so we have no option but to go fully into Europe if we want to be saved financially.....well that is what the politicians will tell us

The manipulation of the UK housing market has been their main plan to set us up for a major fall......houses are totally overvalued and people are mortgaged to the hilt they have the UK and its people at their mercy.......another factor like I said in my previous post is to create immense fear to head off the awakening.

Its only a matter of time before they pull the plug on the economy.....if I was in your position I would sell before its too late you could save yourself thousands......once the crash happens it will be too late to sell no one is going to buy a house once the prices nose dive.

The value of the pound will also drop against the Euro when the Housing crash happens....it will drop like a lead balloon......so when we finally exchange the Pound for Euros we will get peanuts and our cost of living will rocket creating fear, pain, and misery for thousands which is exactly what "The Powers That Be" want.

If you sold now you could put your money into a high interest Euro savings account and it would be safe from any drop in the value of the Pound.

Trust your intuition on this do what you feel is the right for you........

I hope this helps......

Love
&
Peace
mcmenek1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2007, 09:44 PM   #35
lookfar

Firstly Hi astra & welcome to the forum

Mcmenek1, that was a very interesting post & has made me more inclined to sell up soon too. I've been thinking about it for a while now & just renting somewhere, but reckon I should probably act a bit quicker on it, shit!!
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote