Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 16-06-2007, 05:56 PM   #41
lifeofbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeofbrian View Post
An Uncle of mine was on a Royal Navy ship in the mid 1900's when they dropped a test-bomb somewhere and he went out on deck for some reason and he could see the bones in his hand. Like an X-ray. He died of cancer eventually.

I wonder if you people know what you are talking about.

Why focus on "survival" when proper prevention is making sure "survival" will not be necessary?
Continued:

I have a suggestion for those who would fancy a situation where "survival" is paramount. Join the Foreign Legion. Get a taste of War. See what you are made of. You will get a fancy title as well; they will call you "a consultant".

That is what other risk-taking people do; they go looking for the risk. They take personal responsibility and they do not fuck up the minds of other people in the process by claiming "we all have to" build bunkers.

Sign up. If you want to see if you will "survive" go to any war-zone. We have them already. Go.

Last edited by lifeofbrian; 16-06-2007 at 06:16 PM.
lifeofbrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 06:22 PM   #42
danielg

Wouldn't take to much notice of what your uncle taught you mate, obviously not the sharpest tool in the box.
Its hypothetical anyway, given space is being weaponised, using meganukes would be like using spitfires for air to air combat missions.
danielg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #43
lifeofbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielg View Post
Wouldn't take to much notice of what your uncle taught you mate, obviously not the sharpest tool in the box.
Its hypothetical anyway, given space is being weaponised, using meganukes would be like using spitfires for air to air combat missions.
My uncle did not "teach" me anything; he told me and my brother what happened.

Keep your insults to yourself please. My uncle is dead now.

Yeah- war is very "hypothetical" - so is life eh?

I get the distinct sense that there is a load of wannabe warriors on here with big mouths and little substance.

Tell me danielg - what war ("conflict") did you take part in? Falklands here.

Last edited by lifeofbrian; 16-06-2007 at 06:54 PM.
Old 16-06-2007, 07:09 PM   #44
danielg

If you had read the thread you'd know it was about nuclear war. The idea of nukes going off over cities like some Dr Strangelove movie isn't going to happen... so talk of surviving/preparation is hypothetical. There is cleaner ways of killing people off these days than meganukes...even PNAC documents say so.
As for being a wannabe warrior and loudmouth, I'm neither. Donning a uniform with superior weaponry, against teenage Argentinians and taking back land that should never have belonged to Britain "because Thatcher ordered me to" is hardly the mark of a man, never mind a warrior... the difference being I don't claim to be one, you do.
danielg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2007, 07:20 PM   #45
lifeofbrian

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielg View Post
If you had read the thread you'd know it was about nuclear war. The idea of nukes going off over cities like some Dr Strangelove movie isn't going to happen... so talk of surviving/preparation is hypothetical. There is cleaner ways of killing people off these days than meganukes...even PNAC documents say so.
As for being a wannabe warrior and loudmouth, I'm neither. Donning a uniform with superior weaponry, against teenage Argentinians and taking back land that should never have belonged to Britain "because Thatcher ordered me to" is hardly the mark of a man, never mind a warrior... the difference being I don't claim to be one, you do.
Hindsight must be a great ego-booster mate. Enjoy it.

The mere idea of "survival" is absurd in this day and age.

Armchair philosophers -like you danielg- should use valueable time helping people think more about their spirit and conscience than some bizarre outside threat - because there is none. The cold war is still going on - nothing has changed. It is just a different kind of stand off.

I believe that; you are "neither". Those always "know best" eh.

Last edited by lifeofbrian; 16-06-2007 at 07:23 PM.
Old 17-06-2007, 03:10 AM   #46
the jock rock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the festival spirit View Post
more excellent advice thanks JW

I would suggest at least 30 miles away if you know where the targets are going to be. I would say aiports british aerospace factories here is a bae factory and a runway so friggiin close to me. But there are a few places i the uk, that will be far enough away depending on how many nukes there are, and dont forget the fall out, also it is far more likely that nay nukes will be bigger than previous.
I want to be where you are Festival Spirit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Are A GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are You A Time Lord or something?
the jock rock is offline   Reply With Quote