Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Survival / Local Economies / Communities

Old 23-01-2008, 04:02 PM   #21
free_soul

my mrs says she believes but can see in her eyes that shes a sceptic.
My night job is research and to sort it out in my head ill sit there telling her about things but...

its all good maybe shell wake up in 2012 or sooner as it may be looking
Old 23-01-2008, 09:48 PM   #22
angelicangel
Inactive

Default Survival.

Hi FS, fancy meeting you here!!! We all hope that we will live until 2012, but who knows when such terrible events are occurring in our world. We all worry about one thing or another, what we eat, drink and size, but really who can say we could go out tomorrow and get squashed by a bus. Life is worth living if it is only for the day in question. Enjoy life with your misses, she is the one who cares for you and protects you now you are in a relationship. If you look after her, she will repay you and look after you too.
angelicangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 09:57 PM   #23
cloudgazer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftlouie143 View Post
This sounds silly.. but im sure some of you (single people) can relate.
2012 is right around the corner, me being who I am I can't be with a girl who doesn't know or won't belive me in reguards to 2012 / ancient astronauts etc.
I mean.. our future / relationship kinda depends on surviving it.
So sadly im limited intierly to the internet to find that special someone.

Is it just me or does any one else here think about 2012, and along with it an increasing pressure to find mr. or mrs.right?
I think it is important to have someone you know who agrees with you on this. I have found "Mr. right" and he knows about 2012 and all this stuff on the icke forums. He and I both will leave the system and survive in the woods somewhere when "the shit hits the fan" like people call it, and we have a few friends that claim they are willing to live primitive lives if things got bad. Tho I'm not sure if they are as serious about it as my boyfriend and I. But I have two friends, a married couple. They're christian primitivists who are against the government. They are full of survival knowledge on edible plants, hunting, and very good at farming. They are getting some land somewhere very secluded. I imagine I will try to form a community with them in the near future.

Point is, if I was completely alone in this, I would probably be more scared. Fear is something I still have to deal with, but I am really trying.
cloudgazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2008, 10:04 PM   #24
cloudgazer
Banned

Smile

Swiftlouie, don't worry, you will find what you are looking for or you will be found
Old 24-01-2008, 03:53 AM   #25
swiftlouie143

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudgazer View Post
Swiftlouie, don't worry, you will find what you are looking for or you will be found
Thanks for the encouragement..

and hey.. keep an eye out for me will ya?
Old 24-01-2008, 11:51 PM   #26
cloudgazer
Banned

Quote:
Thanks for the encouragement..

and hey.. keep an eye out for me will ya?
hehe, ok
Old 25-01-2008, 07:28 PM   #27
free_soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicangel View Post
Hi FS, fancy meeting you here!!! We all hope that we will live until 2012, but who knows when such terrible events are occurring in our world. We all worry about one thing or another, what we eat, drink and size, but really who can say we could go out tomorrow and get squashed by a bus. Life is worth living if it is only for the day in question. Enjoy life with your misses, she is the one who cares for you and protects you now you are in a relationship. If you look after her, she will repay you and look after you too.
Oh i totaly agree im going to prepare for such events but shit im going to live my life to the max :P im getting a cross bow soon and take lessons, as i can already skin, pluck, fillet etc I like the C'bow used one once and i was a mean shot lol woud love to e ale to fulfil the role f hunter gatherer for my family and not spending my day infrom of the computer screen earning money to by them shit from the super market.

Hope you well AA
Old 26-01-2008, 10:43 AM   #28
angelicangel
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by free_soul View Post
Oh i totaly agree im going to prepare for such events but shit im going to live my life to the max :P im getting a cross bow soon and take lessons, as i can already skin, pluck, fillet etc I like the C'bow used one once and i was a mean shot lol woud love to e ale to fulfil the role f hunter gatherer for my family and not spending my day infrom of the computer screen earning money to by them shit from the super market.

Hope you well AA
Hi FS, Yes I'm well, just a few aches and pains, something to do with the weather. Just be careful with that Crossbow, look what happened with William Tell, he nearly missed one time and that was his son's head. I don't want to pick up the paper and see something terrible has happened. There's no way I could kill anything, if it's not wrapped and available in the butchers or supermarket I wouldn't eat it. Vegatable's ok I'll eat them, but meat no way I couldn't kill.
angelicangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-01-2008, 10:59 AM   #29
armoured_amazon

Quote:
man, I was really hoping not to get one of these flimsy new age answers
LOL!
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2008, 12:10 AM   #30
free_soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicangel View Post
Hi FS, Yes I'm well, just a few aches and pains, something to do with the weather. Just be careful with that Crossbow, look what happened with William Tell, he nearly missed one time and that was his son's head. I don't want to pick up the paper and see something terrible has happened. There's no way I could kill anything, if it's not wrapped and available in the butchers or supermarket I wouldn't eat it. Vegatable's ok I'll eat them, but meat no way I couldn't kill.
Please give me some credit (although many who know me proaly woul agree with u) I want to look after my family not shoot apples, ill pick them, lmao

My better half would agree with your about killing however i dont think i can live without meat and i would be able to eat it knowing that it lved a good life and it died a fast death (i wouldnt wish anything else upon anything else)

hope your well
Old 27-01-2008, 12:29 AM   #31
rossus

i used to not like being single,
nowadays, i don't feel need for a woman anymore...
which is kind of weird for a young man like myself

it's better to be independent and unattached to things and situations,
otherwise you feel like your missing out on something
when you could just as well feel totally happy and complete!

i hope this post is new-agy enough for ya,
otherwise i need to have another go

"Throw away profit and greed, and there won't be any thieves." - Laozi

Last edited by rossus; 27-01-2008 at 12:38 AM.
rossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-01-2008, 12:44 AM   #32
cruise4

Yes... when you're as unwanted as you and me its best not to dwell on it
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote