thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony roma View Post
Dutroux was the muscle.
the pimp wrangler at a very low level.
pleasure and cash money being factors.
his role is vital.
he is selling product to the monied elites.

saville was the muscle as well.
but because of his position in tv,music and charity was able to become way more important than he should have.
his connections royals,government, the police, papal connections would begin to hint at if not masonic certainly secret groups.

trust is built through initiation.
through initiation you become complicit.
these initiation oaths involve horror.
your role is always backed up with video,photo and audio evidence of your deeds.
later through blackmail threats of exposure.
you become locked into the circle.
some people like saville have no humanity or empathy.
others that question commit suicide or die in normal accidents.
fire,heart attack,natural causes is a classic as is the hundreds of car death variations.

this story has already been reframed as an i love the 70s bbc issue.
for the last few days choices have been made about other low level 70s types to name and shame.
some may be alive some dead.

these cunts control everything do you really think they will give up an important part of not just the ritual but the pleasure.
nothing has come out this is all small time tittle tattle from an age ago.
the real bestial crimes are hidden.
involving blood and flesh.

even if a report came out the author would be destroyed by the gatekeepers in the media.
look at the Dutroux basement where 2 girls where kept for months.
that is not unique in the world far from it.
in some ways the medieval period is still here.
I agree with Anders. Brilliantly well written post! This is what we're up against and I feel we need many honest police officers and others to help to bring the perpetrators to justice.
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:39 PM   #1022
valentineomega
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
No definate evidence over mathew Kelly, what about Pete Townsend?
Mathew Kelly is without a doubt. Again through work rumours about him and 15 year old boys were rampant.
valentineomega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:43 PM   #1023
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentineomega View Post
Mathew Kelly is without a doubt. Again through work rumours about him and 15 year old boys were rampant.
Confirmation at last! Thank you! The guy always manages to look pretty innocuous on TV!
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 08:52 PM   #1024
valentineomega
Inactive

When I worked for ITV (Stage hand) We would hear this kinda thing all the time about these people, mostly it was (as I stated joked about, without any seriousness.) "Tonight Mathew I going to be a teenage Boy." Ect.

But then these were "Insider" jokes. Not something anyone else would mention or bring up. Purely language used at work; I started working there at 16 (Freelance) then hired at 18 (Staff.)

When I was 16 the other workers would joke that I was "Too old for Mathew Kelly" and even about my boss. It was once joked to me by another worker that my boss had his eye on me and I may end up at a Masonic Gay Sex Ritural. (But again these were just things they joked about. It wasn't until I started reading up on the subject that I realised their was a lot more to it than a "joke.)

I could write a book on weird Masonic things. But chances are it has already been written about.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #1025
silkie
Inactive

I had a bad dream about saville a few months ago.
He was in an underground place that looked like a military bunker, there were different rooms and pipes along the walls and he said that it was all owned by him. He was really proud of it.

I wasn't supposed to be there and looked in a room and saw some sort of bouncy castle with balls in it. The rooms appeared to be made for kids. There were other rooms where there were double beds with silk bedlinen.

Gary Glitter was also there.
And celebrities were visiting and staying the night.
They were given keys to themed rooms.
Celebrities from that era.
I saw some boy scouts and other children running around.

I rescued some kids from a locked room and got out of there but alarms were being sounded and saville was angry at me.

I woke up feeling sick at what I'd seen.

I know it was just a dream but I do remote view sometimes into the past and see murders etc...

When this all came out in the news I remembered that dream and felt sick again.

I do hope it was just a bad dream. But I wouldn't be surprised of he was involved in a paedo ring as some reports say that Gary Glitter and him were seen together abusing girls in a BBC room.

I've also recently had a dream about the Queen having an underground place where something was kept - it appeared to be some kind of a monster that ate people down there as everyone was afraid to go into a part of it - again I was trying to hide from her guards - there seems to be an ongoing theme of underground places in my dreams recently.

I wrote to JIm'll fix it as a child - I'm so glad he didn't 'fix it' for me.

Last edited by silkie; 06-10-2012 at 08:59 PM.
silkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:01 PM   #1026
anders7777
Eternal Member

READERS CHOICE NOTSOEVER ("HONNEST 'GUV) LIST OF "NOT ME 'GUV" TOTALLY INNOCENT MERCHANTS!

Sir Jimmy Savile (Thatcher's friend)
Sir Winstone Churchill
Lord Manglebum
Jonathan King
John Peel
Mathew Kelly
Garry Glitter
Chris Denning
Lord McAlpine
Prime Minister Cameron
Lord Robertson
Lord Mandelson
Gordon Brown
Sir Peter Morrison
Chris Denning
Chris Lamgham
Alan Milburn
Pete Townshend

Howzabout that then guys n' gals!

Please add your own!

Stat tuned!!!
The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?
anders7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #1027
lcp.
Banned

"At a big London railway station in the spring of 1970, a plastic carrier bag was found in the regular search for bombs before the station closed for the night.

"The contents were an odd assortment of letters and photos, which seemed to have been taken at a kinky party attended by some well-known figures in entertainment.

"One in particular showed a pop singer who masquerades under a Christian persona; dressed in women’s underwear he was pictured with young boys.

"The bag was duly taken to the station office and, as a senior rail worker wrote out a report for the lost property office, two MI5 men and a special branch officer arrived and demanded the photos.

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012...hards.html?m=1
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #1028
nwonow

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatsmeow View Post
Agreed! Do you think this will happen?
It needs someone in the MSM to stand up and report the breadth of the scandal, not just the depth of one man's depravity. Or at least someone that may have some gravitas with the MSM.

But I think that without the investigative journalism abounding within the MSM it us up to the anders et al (and the rest of us) to start linking the web. Not just a list of names, but the web of organisations involved. Nothing against naming and shaming, but the problem with a list is you have to prove everyone is right and they only have to prove one is wrong to discredit you.

Last edited by nwonow; 06-10-2012 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Coz I is lame
nwonow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #1029
twilight_sparkle
Banned

Cliff Richard
Terry Wogan
Alan Freeman.

All insidious creeps

Can I add Piers Morgan?
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:11 PM   #1030
james25

Savile was also acquainted with Lord Mountbatten as well as Ted Heath, both alleged paedophiles, both owned yachts. It was reported that children from the Jersey home were allegedly taken on to yachts of wealthy men. Also, three policemen supposedly killed themselves within four days of each other at around the time the Jersey scandal broke. Not mentioned in the link but I've heard that Neil Munro might have been investigating the yachting community with regards to Jersey. Richard Fuller was a royal protection officer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ped-ferry.html

Also: http://www.southwarknews.co.uk/00,news,12156,440,00.htm

Last edited by james25; 06-10-2012 at 09:17 PM.
james25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #1031
velma

Copied from a blog:

In the 1960′s ,The former Radio 1 DJ Alan ‘Fluff’ Freeman owned a large corner shop on the Lea Bridge Rd in London. This shop has recently been reported as a place where ‘Fluff’ held kinky parties, attended by the likes of confirmed bachelor, Sir Jimmy Saville, Jonathan King, the once jailed paedophile broadcaster & former pop star and Brian Epstein, who was at the time the Homosexual manager of the Beatles. At these parties, young boys, specially brought over from several children's homes would be plied with drugs and alcohol.

However these parties were forced to come to an end when Police chiefs got wind that the MP & Ex Liberal Party leader Jeremy Thorpe was attending them along with several other prominent MP’s. Thorpe, a well known Homosexual had a taste for young street boys and Teenage runaways were often brought to him. During his later Court trial for the attempted murder of Male model Norman Scott, Thorpe threatened to expose the perversions of many of his fellow MP’s. This had the desired effect on his trial and he was promptly found not guilty, bringing a whole new meaning to the saying ‘;Getting off scot free’.

Another MP with much to lose was Edward Heath, Prime Minister of England from 1970-74. Heath was a frequent visitor to the Haute Garrene children's care home on Jersey. He would quite often take young boys from the home away on ‘sailing ‘ weekends on his Yacht, ‘The Morning Cloud’., which his bodyguards rechristened ‘The Morning Sickness’. On no less than 4 occasions, Heath was warned by the Metropolitan police chief, not to loiter in public toilets, where he would attempt to pick up young boys. Never the less, Heath fell foul to blackmail and Under threat of exposure he was forced to take Britain into the Common Market under very unfavourable conditions.

Peter Mandelson, AKA the Prince of Darkness and one time secretary of state for Northern Ireland is a particularly unsavoury character even by British Politician standards. Cherie Blair once famously referred to him as one of the most corrupt people in politics and that's coming from the wife of ex Prime Minister Tony Blair. Mandelson, affectionately given the nickname Mandy was twice forced to resign from the cabinet but rejoined the government in 2008 after being made a life Peer by the Queen. What that says for the British Monarchy is open to interpretation . Now back in favour, Mandy along with George Osbourne attended the 2010 meeting of the Bilderberg group. However Mandelsons French Hospital records are alleged to contain details of internal injuries caused by the perverted, well known homosexual sex act involving the use of small furry animals.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:15 PM   #1032
valentineomega
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Cliff Richard
Terry Wogan
Alan Freeman.

All insidious creeps

Can I add Piers Morgan?
Not sure about young boys. But I have first hand experience with Cliff being gay. (Something he denies)

He was rehearsing on stage while we (A bunch of men) were striking some unused set. Afterwards the stage manger came over and asked Martin (Another stagehand.) If he would like to have private drinks with Cliff later in the evening in his hotel room, but he would have to be discrete about it. To which Martin declined.

Last edited by valentineomega; 06-10-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:34 PM   #1033
twilight_sparkle
Banned

http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today...00/9757734.stm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19856081

New interview with Liz Kershaw from BBC Radio 4

John Peel still being lionised despite admitting sex with underaged girls.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-19817633

They should pull the plug on this one!!

Last edited by twilight_sparkle; 06-10-2012 at 09:38 PM.
twilight_sparkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:37 PM   #1034
anders7777
Eternal Member

READERS CHOICE NOTSOEVER ("HONNEST 'GUV) LIST OF "NOT ME 'GUV" TOTALLY INNOCENT MERCHANTS!

Jimmy Savile
Jonathan King
John Peel
Mathew Kelly
Garry Glitter
Chris Dennniing
Edward Heath
Terey Wogan
Jonathan King
John Peel
Mathew Kelly
Garry Glitter
Chris Denning
David Cameron
Robert McAlpine
George Robertson
Peter Mandelson
Gordon Brown
Peter Morrison
Chris Denning
Pete Townshend
Freddie Starr
Gareth Hale

Howzabout that then guys n' gals!
The Dude: God damn you Cameron! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about homosexuals? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with homosexuals? What the fuck are you talking about?

Last edited by anders7777; 06-10-2012 at 09:55 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #1035
anders7777
Eternal Member

Last edited by anders7777; 06-10-2012 at 09:44 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:44 PM   #1036
illuminotti

Ok.. Been googling for a couple of days! Adding to Anders list..

Freddie Starr was the comedian rapist/groper
Noel Edmonds
Cliff Richard
Max Clifford

Be back after more rumour googling!
illuminotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:45 PM   #1037
westend

I'd like to learn more about the Kray twins and their pedo acts.

The public worshiped these two nonces
they were prime boy lovers.

interesting though that that creepy old **** cliff richards was friends with the kray twins.

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com.au/201...-richards.html

here's an article about ronnie kray adopting a boy [now dead]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-father.html

anyone know what happened to the kid?
westend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:52 PM   #1038
illuminotti

I also read from a rumour thread, lost the link but will try to find it.. Jill Dando was investigating this paedophile ring, she confided in her best friend, he in turn was in the ring and had her killed.. Bit unsure whether to post a name, so am going to find the link!
illuminotti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:56 PM   #1039
anders7777
Eternal Member

Last edited by anders7777; 06-10-2012 at 09:58 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #1040
vizier

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminotti View Post
Ok.. Been googling for a couple of days! Adding to Anders list..

Freddie Starr was the comedian rapist/groper
Noel Edmonds
Cliff Richard
Max Clifford

Be back after more rumour googling!
Can anyone dig up stuff about Edmonds? I've always suspected that he was dodgy, but haven't found anything. He gave me the creeps as a kid as Saville did.
vizier is offline   Reply With Quote