Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 21-05-2010, 10:17 AM   #2021
sexi_co

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mark View Post

It just seems all wrong!. It's neither as beautiful or as powerful, imho. The first 2 got me thinking of the 7 rays and esoteric astrology but the 3rd one just doesn't resonated with me. And reading the first reports may have swayed my initial thoughts, who knows?.
:
I absolutely agree with you. I'm glad someone else is thinking it too. If i had to bet money, I'd say this one was 'home made'. The edges just aren't as sharp as they should be and like you say, it just doesn't resonate with me at all.

>> I WILL NOT BE TAKING ANY VACCINATIONS!! <<
sexi_co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2010, 11:23 AM   #2022
phildee3

Quote:

I may still add it phil, but you yourself said earlier, that you were thinking the Salisbury & Stonehenge circles held 5d information, and then this.....

It's neither as beautiful or as powerful, imho.
I quite agree.
Evidence, I'd say, for the first two being remotely made (projections of multi-dimensional "objects") and the third done manually (strictly 2D).

However, humans are capable of making both types - and so are non-human entities (of which there are many different kinds).

Last edited by phildee3; 21-05-2010 at 11:24 AM.
phildee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-05-2010, 06:41 PM   #2023
phildee3

Default Heads up!

Looks like we might have a data set here:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2...lton2010a.html

Aerial just came in.
Can anyone read this?

Last edited by phildee3; 22-05-2010 at 09:08 PM.
Old 23-05-2010, 07:13 AM   #2024
the mark

That is sound....

I don't know what sound, but it looks like sound to me.
the mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #2025
relax

Quote:
That is sound....

I don't know what sound, but it looks like sound to me.
Looks like a message to me, not the standard subconscious/6D stuff either.
relax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #2026
subl1minal

Quote:
I may still add it phil, but you yourself said earlier, that you were thinking the Salisbury & Stonehenge circles held 5d information, and then this.....

It just seems all wrong!. It's neither as beautiful or as powerful, imho. The first 2 got me thinking of the 7 rays and esoteric astrology but the 3rd one just doesn't resonated with me. And reading the first reports may have swayed my initial thoughts, who knows?.
The eye is majorly meffed, that is a fake.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2010, 03:38 PM   #2027
sexi_co

Quote:
Originally Posted by relax View Post
Looks like a message to me, not the standard subconscious/6D stuff either.
Yeah, it does. It kinda reminds me of the disc & alien face formation. The disc had dashes on it and people were able to translate it into words, so hopefully the same will happen here.

Old 23-05-2010, 05:29 PM   #2028
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexi_co View Post
Yeah, it does. It kinda reminds me of the disc & alien face formation. The disc had dashes on it and people were able to translate it into words, so hopefully the same will happen here.
It's totally different though.
The alien face disc was binary code in a continuous spiral.
Here we have quaternery code, in seven concentric circles.
Old 23-05-2010, 09:15 PM   #2029
phildee3

Quote:

Got it!!
It's an new, more advanced, Joe cell!
Old 24-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #2030
sexi_co

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
It's totally different though.
The alien face disc was binary code in a continuous spiral.
Here we have quaternery code, in seven concentric circles.
Oh yeah, I know they are different, what im saying is, I hope someone manages to understand and translate it, like they did the binary one. Someone somewhere is bound to recognise the 'language' if you can call it that?!
I just look forward to hearing what it means.

Old 24-05-2010, 11:40 AM   #2031
jamesc

Wilton Windmill, nr Wilton, Wiltshire. Reported 22nd May.

Map Ref:
Updated Monday 24th May 2010

AERIAL SHOTS GROUND SHOTS DIAGRAMS FIELD REPORTS COMMENTS ARTICLES
23/05/10 22/05/10 23/05/10 24/05/10 24/05/10 23/05/10

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR DVD

A new crop picture at Wilton Windmill on May 22, 2010 showed the famous "Euler Identity" from complex mathematics in 8-bit ASCII computer code

A new crop at Wilton Windmill on May 22, 2010 broke new grounds of expression between the crop artists and ourselves, in terms of the sophistication and coding level of their message. Thus it showed a series of 12 x 8 binary digits in standard 8-bit ASCII code (see ASCII), repeated in duplicate within various parts of the message. When translated into modern English, those 96 binary digits give the result:

e ^ (hi)pi) 1 = 0

On our planet, the famous "Euler Identity" from complex mathematics is often written in abbreviated form as (see Euler's_identity):

e ^ (i pi) + 1 = 0

Thus their crop-based message shows two slight differences from what we call the "Euler Identity". First, it does not seem to contain a "plus sign" on the right. Yet if those crop artists were not perfectly familiar with all aspects of our ASCII code, they could easily have written "right parentheses" for "plus" by a single one-bit error. In which case, the crop formula would become:

e ^ (hi)pi + 1 = 0

which is a close fit to our Euler Identity. The second difference is that they seem to write our complex imaginary symbol "i" as "hi".

Many modern scientists and mathematicians regard that Euler Identity to be the "most beautiful mathematical formula ever" (see Leonhard_Euler), or the "greatest equation ever" (see Euler's_identity). It follows as a special case from Euler's more general formula:

e ^ (i x) = cos (x) + i sin (x)

when x = pi. Please look at this great video which explains everything: see www.youtube.com.

"Beautiful!" the author writes there. Yes, it is a simple equation of great mathematical beauty, which is used today in everything from x-ray crystallography to engineering to DNA. And the crop artists showed it to us in a field of oilseed rape in southern England on May 22, 2010. If we cannot now appreciate the great beauty of their high intelligence, and their yearnings to make contact with other advanced scientists or mathematicians on Earth (for whom it was clearly meant), then our local, often-struggling human race here will be the worse for it.

CMM Research
Binary-ASCII coding within the new crop picture at Wilton Windmill

01100101 e

01011110 ^

00101000 (

01101000 h

01101001 i

00101001 )

01110000 p

01101001 i

00101001 )

00110001 1

00111101 =

00110000 0

Read each 8-bit ASCII character from inside to out, starting along a double tramline which points towards a nearby windmill, using bars = 1 or spaces = 0.

Then proceed clockwise until all twelve 8-bit characters have been read.

In order to read a second duplicate set of binary digits, use bars = 0 or spaces = 1.

Three Relevant Equations

Euler Identity e^(i)pi+1=0

Crop ASCII e^(hi)pi)1=0

Crop ASCII corrected e^(hi)pi+1=0

The ASCII code for right parentheses “)” differs by just one digit from plus “+”, so that is possibly what was meant.

Photographic credit to Lucy Pringle, or decoding credit to “Grail Seeker”.

CMM Research

Make a donation to keep the web site alive... Thank you

Click on Thumbnail to enlarge

It seems like the Wilton Windmill circle could be decoded by using the windmill itself as a key. We got 4 crossings of the windmill... so the 12 sections of the crop circle become 3 main groups. Each ASCII row of the 3 groups become a byte. Possibly leading to a deeper level to decode.

The crop circle is spinning clockwise - so that might be the direction to read the code from section to section. As the crop circle might be connected to the windmill as a key to decode it, the angle of the entry section is probably the same angle of the stairs of the windmill (props to pjw). It also seems to have a DNA connection as there are 4 elements used in each section (no line, left line, right line and left + right line) just like the 4 basic elements of the DNA: Adenine, Thymine, Guanine, Cytosine. Leaving further decoding to all gr8 researchers out there ;-)

Nexus

I would think that again our ancient roots are of high importance here. After the other three formations at the ancient sites it seems that ancestral culture might be the crop circle-theme for 2010.

This new formation seems to contain the old Ogham writing. I show two examples of the alphabet here so that everybody can try to encipher the presumable code message. On my web-page (only Dutch unfortunately) you can find some more: http://home.kpn.nl/sarne023/04b.html

Randell

FOR VISITING THE CROP CIRCLES.

It’s just a hunch, but I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if this somehow relates to the fact that we have just created actual artificial life for the first time. For those that missed it - just Google it. It’s been all over the news on the 22nd - same date. This one from the BBC - science_and_environment
'Artificial life' breakthrough announced by scientists;

The synthetic cell looks identical to the 'wild type'
Scientists in the US have succeeded in developing the first living cell to be controlled entirely by synthetic DNA.

The researchers constructed a bacterium's "genetic software" and transplanted it into a host cell.

The resulting microbe then looked and behaved like the species "dictated" by the synthetic DNA.

The advance, published in Science, has been hailed as a scientific landmark, but critics say there are dangers posed by synthetic organisms.

“For the first time ever, we are truly “playing God” , was the quote from one of the scientists. Artificially created DNA was placed in a separate bacteria and we literally created a new organism.

Now, if the circle makers saw enough importance and relevance in the Swine Flu virus to give us an impression of that last year, how much more important is the fact that we have now “created life” and made ourselves “like unto God”? Virtual “gods”, as it were. To quote Dr Frankenstein, “It lives! It lives!”

Scary stuff... Without a doubt. And a bona fide milestone.

Such a step might surely elicit comment from our friends, it is more than reasonable to suspect.

I see the initial CD impression. But then I see slices, a pizza with 12 slices - to be read either in sequence (where is the starting point?) or - and I have a real “urge” to do this - to stack them, one on top of the other. I don’t know why.

And I also see, not slices, but “rays” emanating out from the centre and a curious 3D effect, I think. I also want very much to spin it. To centre Andreas Mueller’s diagram and make it spin. Very evenly, set times and revolutions. Very visual I suspect. Even hypnotic...?

Also, from the aerial shots, there appears to be a weave or patterning in the wide, outer, main ring.

Thank you to those on the ground and in the air.

Glenn Lawrence

I was on Richard C. Hoagland's Facebook page and a fan of his may have decoded what the Wilton Crop Circle means. Hoagland states that the gold record that was on Voyager had communications of who we are and where we are at and that someone may be trying to contact us in return!! Remember that Voyager was the one where the signal was tampered with and sent back code that was not understood? I think someone is trying to tell us something!!!!!!!!!!!!

When decoded in Binary it means this:

Which when converted into ASCII gives us: e^(hi)pi)1=0
Neil

ALL CREDIT TO Rich Hoyle for solving this code.

Click above to join the Crop Circle Connector Membership

If you look at this ‘pie shaped’ crop circle there are a few patterns. First: the size of the ‘markers’ on the dividing lines have the same size at the same distance from the centre. Second: they ‘mirror’ on each side of the line. But most important: there is 8 places for markers and there either is a marker or not. So, to me, this actually look a lot like a binary code with 12 letters (and a 12 letter mirror).

So I read it as such and deciphered it as binary code. In the picture you see the result where the primary case is in the first line and the mirror-code is in the second.

I am not a mathematic man, but to me the primary code seems to be valid. But what does it say? Anyone who can explain?

Oddmar Remøy, Norway.

Addendum: I started to play around with the Ogham alphabet. First: Ogham is based upon 4, so I divided each dividing line in two and figured there would be two 12-letter strings. The letters made no sense whatsoever. But then i started to think binary again. What if it should be read like equals = 0 and different = 1? That is if the first 4 places along a dividing line has two markings and the next 4 also had two, it should be an 0. And it would then be 24 letters = 3 x 8.

And the translation was: fyî and which is an acronym for: For Your Information!

"Hoagland states that the gold record that was on Voyager had communications of who we are and where we are at and that someone may be trying to contact us in return!! Remember that Voyager was the one where the signal was tampered with and sent back code that was not understood? I think someone is trying to tell us something!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Crop Circles that contain obvious information are the ones most likely to be of alien origins. Perhaps what you said above is correct.

http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/SimplyPut.html
BROWN DWARF GENERATED COMET SWARMS THREATEN MANKIND

Figure 2 shows that the Voyager probes (launched 1977) bracket an object (a Brown Dwarf?) roughly located by the Pioneer probes (launched 1972 - 73). See Figure 3. Table 1 shows one of the first reported IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Survey) Satellite objects, IRAS 1732+239, in this direction.

Table 1 - Space Probes And The 'Dead Star'*
Probe/Target Rt. Asc. Dec. Range Helio. Long. Helio. Dec.
Pioneer 10 5.057 hrs 25.83 deg. 89 AU 77.20 deg. 3.01 deg.
Pioneer 11 18.596 hrs -8.57 deg. 70 AU 279.06 deg. 14.59 deg.
Voyager 1 17.076 hrs 12.13 deg. 97 AU 253.35 deg. 34.78 deg.
IRAS 1732+239 17.5476 hrs 23.9433 deg. 448** AU 260.78 deg. 47.17 deg.
Voyager 2 19.680 hrs -52.26 deg. 78 AU 287.50 deg. -30.35 deg.
Barry Warmkessel

The last two crop circles on your site do not look like 100 percent authentic Crop circles. Compared to the first two that have showed up they look really shabby.

Thist one with the Code looks like a poor way of showing Euler's Equation. In fact tons of people on the web are encoding it to show e^{i \pi** + 1 = 0

A person in Sweden says it reads as pater noster qui es in caelis -- Latin for the prayer taught by Jesus to his followers, known in English as "The Lord's Prayer" or "The Our Father".

Last two on your page are "man made no doubt", the first two are not. All that might be what you already know though^_-

Steven

AERIAL SHOTS GROUND SHOTS DIAGRAMS FIELD REPORTS COMMENTS ARTICL.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html

Not saying this formation is Alien in origin but the above info is interesting.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 06:46 PM   #2032
sexi_co

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc View Post
Wilton Windmill, nr Wilton, Wiltshire. Reported 22nd May.

Map Ref:
Updated Monday 24th May 2010

AERIAL SHOTS GROUND SHOTS DIAGRAMS FIELD REPORTS COMMENTS ARTICLES
23/05/10 22/05/10 23/05/10 24/05/10 24/05/10 23/05/10

CLICK HERE FOR THE LATEST CROP CIRCLE CONNECTOR DVD

A new crop picture at Wilton Windmill on May 22, 2010 showed the famous "Euler Identity" from complex mathematics in 8-bit ASCII computer code

A new crop at Wilton Windmill on May 22, 2010 broke new grounds of expression between the crop artists and ourselves, in terms of the sophistication and coding level of their message. Thus it showed a series of 12 x 8 binary digits in standard 8-bit ASCII code (see ASCII), repeated in duplicate within various parts of the message. When translated into modern English, those 96 binary digits give the result:

e ^ (hi)pi) 1 = 0

On our planet, the famous "Euler Identity" from complex mathematics is often written in abbreviated form as (see Euler's_identity):

e ^ (i pi) + 1 = 0

Thus their crop-based message shows two slight differences from what we call the "Euler Identity". First, it does not seem to contain a "plus sign" on the right. Yet if those crop artists were not perfectly familiar with all aspects of our ASCII code, they could easily have written "right parentheses" for "plus" by a single one-bit error. In which case, the crop formula would become:

e ^ (hi)pi + 1 = 0

which is a close fit to our Euler Identity. The second difference is that they seem to write our complex imaginary symbol "i" as "hi".

Many modern scientists and mathematicians regard that Euler Identity to be the "most beautiful mathematical formula ever" (see Leonhard_Euler), or the "greatest equation ever" (see Euler's_identity). It follows as a special case from Euler's more general formula:

e ^ (i x) = cos (x) + i sin (x)

when x = pi. Please look at this great video which explains everything: see www.youtube.com.

"Beautiful!" the author writes there. Yes, it is a simple equation of great mathematical beauty, which is used today in everything from x-ray crystallography to engineering to DNA. And the crop artists showed it to us in a field of oilseed rape in southern England on May 22, 2010. If we cannot now appreciate the great beauty of their high intelligence, and their yearnings to make contact with other advanced scientists or mathematicians on Earth (for whom it was clearly meant), then our local, often-struggling human race here will be the worse for it.

CMM Research
Binary-ASCII coding within the new crop picture at Wilton Windmill

01100101 e

01011110 ^

00101000 (

01101000 h

01101001 i

00101001 )

01110000 p

01101001 i

00101001 )

00110001 1

00111101 =

00110000 0

Read each 8-bit ASCII character from inside to out, starting along a double tramline which points towards a nearby windmill, using bars = 1 or spaces = 0.

Then proceed clockwise until all twelve 8-bit characters have been read.

In order to read a second duplicate set of binary digits, use bars = 0 or spaces = 1.

Three Relevant Equations

Euler Identity e^(i)pi+1=0

Crop ASCII e^(hi)pi)1=0

Crop ASCII corrected e^(hi)pi+1=0

The ASCII code for right parentheses “)” differs by just one digit from plus “+”, so that is possibly what was meant.

Photographic credit to Lucy Pringle, or decoding credit to “Grail Seeker”.

CMM Research

Make a donation to keep the web site alive... Thank you

Click on Thumbnail to enlarge

It seems like the Wilton Windmill circle could be decoded by using the windmill itself as a key. We got 4 crossings of the windmill... so the 12 sections of the crop circle become 3 main groups. Each ASCII row of the 3 groups become a byte. Possibly leading to a deeper level to decode.

The crop circle is spinning clockwise - so that might be the direction to read the code from section to section. As the crop circle might be connected to the windmill as a key to decode it, the angle of the entry section is probably the same angle of the stairs of the windmill (props to pjw). It also seems to have a DNA connection as there are 4 elements used in each section (no line, left line, right line and left + right line) just like the 4 basic elements of the DNA: Adenine, Thymine, Guanine, Cytosine. Leaving further decoding to all gr8 researchers out there ;-)

Nexus

I would think that again our ancient roots are of high importance here. After the other three formations at the ancient sites it seems that ancestral culture might be the crop circle-theme for 2010.

This new formation seems to contain the old Ogham writing. I show two examples of the alphabet here so that everybody can try to encipher the presumable code message. On my web-page (only Dutch unfortunately) you can find some more: http://home.kpn.nl/sarne023/04b.html

Randell

FOR VISITING THE CROP CIRCLES.

It’s just a hunch, but I wouldn’t be one bit surprised if this somehow relates to the fact that we have just created actual artificial life for the first time. For those that missed it - just Google it. It’s been all over the news on the 22nd - same date. This one from the BBC - science_and_environment
'Artificial life' breakthrough announced by scientists;

The synthetic cell looks identical to the 'wild type'
Scientists in the US have succeeded in developing the first living cell to be controlled entirely by synthetic DNA.

The researchers constructed a bacterium's "genetic software" and transplanted it into a host cell.

The resulting microbe then looked and behaved like the species "dictated" by the synthetic DNA.

The advance, published in Science, has been hailed as a scientific landmark, but critics say there are dangers posed by synthetic organisms.

“For the first time ever, we are truly “playing God” , was the quote from one of the scientists. Artificially created DNA was placed in a separate bacteria and we literally created a new organism.

Now, if the circle makers saw enough importance and relevance in the Swine Flu virus to give us an impression of that last year, how much more important is the fact that we have now “created life” and made ourselves “like unto God”? Virtual “gods”, as it were. To quote Dr Frankenstein, “It lives! It lives!”

Scary stuff... Without a doubt. And a bona fide milestone.

Such a step might surely elicit comment from our friends, it is more than reasonable to suspect.

I see the initial CD impression. But then I see slices, a pizza with 12 slices - to be read either in sequence (where is the starting point?) or - and I have a real “urge” to do this - to stack them, one on top of the other. I don’t know why.

And I also see, not slices, but “rays” emanating out from the centre and a curious 3D effect, I think. I also want very much to spin it. To centre Andreas Mueller’s diagram and make it spin. Very evenly, set times and revolutions. Very visual I suspect. Even hypnotic...?

Also, from the aerial shots, there appears to be a weave or patterning in the wide, outer, main ring.

Thank you to those on the ground and in the air.

Glenn Lawrence

I was on Richard C. Hoagland's Facebook page and a fan of his may have decoded what the Wilton Crop Circle means. Hoagland states that the gold record that was on Voyager had communications of who we are and where we are at and that someone may be trying to contact us in return!! Remember that Voyager was the one where the signal was tampered with and sent back code that was not understood? I think someone is trying to tell us something!!!!!!!!!!!!

When decoded in Binary it means this:

Which when converted into ASCII gives us: e^(hi)pi)1=0
Neil

ALL CREDIT TO Rich Hoyle for solving this code.

Click above to join the Crop Circle Connector Membership

If you look at this ‘pie shaped’ crop circle there are a few patterns. First: the size of the ‘markers’ on the dividing lines have the same size at the same distance from the centre. Second: they ‘mirror’ on each side of the line. But most important: there is 8 places for markers and there either is a marker or not. So, to me, this actually look a lot like a binary code with 12 letters (and a 12 letter mirror).

So I read it as such and deciphered it as binary code. In the picture you see the result where the primary case is in the first line and the mirror-code is in the second.

I am not a mathematic man, but to me the primary code seems to be valid. But what does it say? Anyone who can explain?

Oddmar Remøy, Norway.

Addendum: I started to play around with the Ogham alphabet. First: Ogham is based upon 4, so I divided each dividing line in two and figured there would be two 12-letter strings. The letters made no sense whatsoever. But then i started to think binary again. What if it should be read like equals = 0 and different = 1? That is if the first 4 places along a dividing line has two markings and the next 4 also had two, it should be an 0. And it would then be 24 letters = 3 x 8.

And the translation was: fyî and which is an acronym for: For Your Information!

"Hoagland states that the gold record that was on Voyager had communications of who we are and where we are at and that someone may be trying to contact us in return!! Remember that Voyager was the one where the signal was tampered with and sent back code that was not understood? I think someone is trying to tell us something!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Crop Circles that contain obvious information are the ones most likely to be of alien origins. Perhaps what you said above is correct.

http://www.barry.warmkessel.com/SimplyPut.html
BROWN DWARF GENERATED COMET SWARMS THREATEN MANKIND

Figure 2 shows that the Voyager probes (launched 1977) bracket an object (a Brown Dwarf?) roughly located by the Pioneer probes (launched 1972 - 73). See Figure 3. Table 1 shows one of the first reported IRAS (Infrared Astronomical Survey) Satellite objects, IRAS 1732+239, in this direction.

Table 1 - Space Probes And The 'Dead Star'*
Probe/Target Rt. Asc. Dec. Range Helio. Long. Helio. Dec.
Pioneer 10 5.057 hrs 25.83 deg. 89 AU 77.20 deg. 3.01 deg.
Pioneer 11 18.596 hrs -8.57 deg. 70 AU 279.06 deg. 14.59 deg.
Voyager 1 17.076 hrs 12.13 deg. 97 AU 253.35 deg. 34.78 deg.
IRAS 1732+239 17.5476 hrs 23.9433 deg. 448** AU 260.78 deg. 47.17 deg.
Voyager 2 19.680 hrs -52.26 deg. 78 AU 287.50 deg. -30.35 deg.
Barry Warmkessel

The last two crop circles on your site do not look like 100 percent authentic Crop circles. Compared to the first two that have showed up they look really shabby.

Thist one with the Code looks like a poor way of showing Euler's Equation. In fact tons of people on the web are encoding it to show e^{i \pi** + 1 = 0

A person in Sweden says it reads as pater noster qui es in caelis -- Latin for the prayer taught by Jesus to his followers, known in English as "The Lord's Prayer" or "The Our Father".

Last two on your page are "man made no doubt", the first two are not. All that might be what you already know though^_-

Steven

AERIAL SHOTS GROUND SHOTS DIAGRAMS FIELD REPORTS COMMENTS ARTICL.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2.../comments.html

Not saying this formation is Alien in origin but the above info is interesting.
Ok, so I read all that and I'm none the wiser? Lol

I still look forward to hearing what it says!

Old 24-05-2010, 08:35 PM   #2033
phildee3

Quote:

It says e^(hi)pi)1=0.
I think what you're trying to say is you're looking forward to being told what it means.
Well, your going to get dozens of opinions on that!

Last edited by phildee3; 24-05-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Old 24-05-2010, 08:52 PM   #2034
elton

Quote:
It says e^(hi)pi)1=0.
I think what you're trying to say is you're looking forward to being told what it means.
I've tried to decipher using the post above, but all I can get is "radical", "vishnu", and "capture".
elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2010, 08:54 PM   #2035
phildee3

Quote:
Originally Posted by elton View Post
I've tried to decipher using the post above, but all I can get is "radical", "vishnu", and "capture".
All??
I would think that should keep you going for quite a while!
Old 25-05-2010, 03:15 AM   #2036
the mark

Quote:
It says e^(hi)pi)1=0.
Or, we're looking forward to hearing what it sounds like?.

If it was a sound and not an equation.
the mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 07:13 AM   #2037
phildee3

Quote:
Or, we're looking forward to hearing what it sounds like?.

If it was a sound and not an equation.
But it is an equation.
Any equation can be transcribed into sound (and vice-versa).
But again, there are many ways of transcribing it, so there is no one "correct" sound that you could get from it.
Old 25-05-2010, 07:29 AM   #2038
beldazar

Quote:

Yeah me too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2010, 12:16 PM   #2039
sexi_co

Quote:
It says e^(hi)pi)1=0.
Exactly and yes, probably loads of opinions, but I think it'll have a specific meaning. I just wish, that just once, they'd write a straight forward 'hi guys, we are 'blah blah blah', we come from 'x' and thought we'd say hello'! Lol

Just once at least! Haha

Old 25-05-2010, 01:02 PM   #2040
phildee3

Quote:
Exactly and yes, probably loads of opinions, but I think it'll have a specific meaning. I just wish, that just once, they'd write a straight forward 'hi guys, we are 'blah blah blah', we come from 'x' and thought we'd say hello'! Lol

Just once at least! Haha
...and what would that achieve?
Maybe they are too busy to involve themselves with such trifles.
Maybe the way they're going about it is acheiving something more purposeful than just satisfying your curiosity.

Last edited by phildee3; 25-05-2010 at 01:03 PM.