Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening > Awakening The World - Every Heart Makes A Difference

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 09:07 PM   #81
zenith82

Quote:
Originally Posted by darryl84 View Post
How many people were meditating to the earth pic? i was, i thought it was supposed to be the heart, but another image was added later in the day below it, so i presumed that was the image to send love too, if it wasn't i felt like i sent a lot of love energy to the earth either way.

http://www.davidicke.com/articles/th...ce-the-picture
I didn't use any of they pics just in case there is some subliminal embedded in them. I'm off to polish my tin foil hat

Originally Posted by tk421
Old 09-07-2011, 09:09 PM   #82
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
How many people were meditating to the earth pic? i was, i thought it was supposed to be the heart, but another image was added later in the day below it, so i presumed that was the image to send love too, if it wasn't i felt like i sent a lot of love energy to the earth either way.
I never looked at any pic, I was listening to my trance music lead on my bed building up strong energy and trying to send it out througth my hands and my outstreched body. I was thinking about possitive things and trying to send out love

I never realised either of the heart or the planet in hands were focus points
Old 09-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #83
darryl84

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeyourmindfreeyourself View Post
I never looked at any pic, I was listening to my trance music lead on my bed building up strong energy and trying to send it out througth my hands and my outstreched body. I was thinking about possitive things and trying to send out love

I never realised either of the heart or the planet in hands were focus points
I think it's the generator of love at the same time that is key here, lot's of love into the energy sea at the same time, fantastic for everything living in this energy field.
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
Old 09-07-2011, 09:11 PM   #84
soppi
Premier Subscribers

there was a picture of the earth being held in hands below the golden heart image(if you scroll down)http://www.davidicke.com/articles/th...ce-the-picture, I was sending love vibes to that... assumed that was the image to focus on, not the golden heart pic. I'm sure it doesn't matter ..

Felt powerful, brilliant idea which has found its time.

just as I posted this, realised someone else said the same thing...

Last edited by soppi; 09-07-2011 at 09:13 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #85
darryl84

Quote:
Originally Posted by soppi View Post
I'm sure it doesn't matter ..

Felt powerful, brilliant idea which has found its time.
Im sure too, it's that powerful love vibe being sent out that matters.
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
Old 09-07-2011, 09:13 PM   #86
mrsj

Smile Feeling Good...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
The picture began to glow and sway slightly.
Kept breathing in and out. Stared at what looked like the grey alien above the heart.
Exactly how I was and like someone else said I could only really focus for 10minutes but I assumed that to be due to my concentraion impairments also got the headache at one point also saw flickering like a candle flame and flames in the background even had the warmth in my chest but that turned to pain I assume due to health issues...
I stayed with it for the 20mins repeating the intentions ...
Ive got the warm feeling back with some energy buzz that I sometimes get...
Im ready to join in again tomorrow night...
I will have to dip in and out but I will try...
Leaves me feeling really good...
Thank You...
Old 09-07-2011, 09:14 PM   #87
bee65

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith82 View Post
I didn't use any of they pics just in case there is some subliminal embedded in them. I'm off to polish my tin foil hat

Exactly ...... just send love to the planet earth and the energy will go to where or who needs it most.You dont need a picture to focus on....just your imagination

Last edited by bee65; 09-07-2011 at 09:22 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #88
innerpotential

Default Awakening the World

I think it would be a great idea for us to change our Avatars to either Picture
And then just focus on that at the 9.30pm UK Time.

I found the experience quite powerful actually for 15 mins.
I feel that if you are not used to Meditation on a regular basis.
Then there is no rush. Just begin with 1 Minute. And increase by 1 Minute a day.
And to help. It can be useful to just focus on the Image. Breathe it into your 3rd Eye - Into the centre of your head at the Pineal Gland. Then on the outbreath. Send the image down to the Heart Chakra.

Add your Intentions to what you wish to see in the World and then focus on sending this Energy into the Heart or Earth image whichever one you're using.
Maybe you wish to see People holding Hands around the Globe and hugging each other. Or see the Ice within the Elites / Illuminati Hearts just melt away

Hope this helps.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #89
equidancer

well that was a lovely experience
Old 09-07-2011, 09:23 PM   #90
gladys
Banned

Quote:
Wow, i felt some immense warmth around my chest from about 15 minutes in, it had started off with burning in the centre of the chest, but the experience evolved.. I hope this made some positive impact on the earth.
I felt the same!

Weird thing is, about 10-15 mins into it i also suddenly started to 'feel' Mr Icke himself! It was like i could also 'feel' everybody's hands and hearts connecting around the globe, and it built up to such a unified and loving crescendo!

Amazing......
Old 09-07-2011, 09:23 PM   #91
freeyourmindfreeyourself

I dont know if I have helped the world, but I sure feel great Roll on half 9 tommorow, I feel very clear headed and light.

Thats some great group therapy

I done it for 30 minutes I stopped twice to change the music, I never really worried about having a clear mind, But I had some very strong kundalni type energy, i streched out my hand and they felt magnatised. I am still on a high now

Last edited by freeyourmindfreeyourself; 09-07-2011 at 09:28 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:30 PM   #92
mrsj

Quote:
Originally Posted by soppi View Post
there was a picture of the earth being held in hands below the golden heart image
I think you may be right but I tried looking at that after you posted but just couldnt get into that one as the Heart one felt right to me...
Im sure it was the taking part that mattered...
I had 6 people taking part via my FB Event page too...
I think it was a great experience Im glad I took part and will try again tomorrow...
Old 09-07-2011, 09:32 PM   #93
haukipesukone

Quote:
Wow, i felt some immense warmth around my chest from about 15 minutes in, it had started off with burning in the centre of the chest, but the experience evolved.. I hope this made some positive impact on the earth.
If we do this every night, then it should... I hope.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie
Old 09-07-2011, 09:33 PM   #94
cosmicstardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladys View Post
I felt the same!

Weird thing is, about 10-15 mins into it i also suddenly started to 'feel' Mr Icke himself! It was like i could also 'feel' everybody's hands and hearts connecting around the globe, and it built up to such a unified and loving crescendo!

Amazing......
Yes, I did too! I 'saw' a whole matrix of happy jewel-like beings holding hands around the planet. And felt the heart morph into David's image once. Then just before I stopped I got the lyrics to a song pounding in my head so when I finished I youtubed it and spent the next few minutes bounding round the room to Katrina and The Waves.....

" I feel alive, I feel a love, I feel a love that's really real, I'm walking on sunshine baby ....OW....AND DON'T IT FEEL GOOD! Alright now!"

Ha! Great stuff! Thanks David!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:36 PM   #95
roaringlion

I missed it tonight, but i'm in for tomorrow.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:43 PM   #96
arch

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith82 View Post
Yea, like the tail of the devil in the heart. It certainly looks like a multi-leveled, subliminal image. I guess the intent is to be aware of the subliminals though... There's a reason these things are normally subliminal to us.

Last edited by arch; 09-07-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:47 PM   #97
raggie
Inactive

Here is how it was for me. When me and sequinda read about this on the feeds our faces lit up. We were getting fed up of reading the headlines. Too much truth and not enough love. We don't meditate and we can focus. We changed our routine slightly and instead of searching through the tv guide. We did this. We haven't turned the tv on at all today. Instead we cleared a space within our tiny shithole and lit candles. We didn't focus on an image. We danced and we looked into each others eyes. We sent our love for the world, around the world in a swirl of multicoloured energy. We do not know where it went, nor will we know who it touched. We sent it full of joy and free of charge into the ether. We feel very happy and full, snuggled up right now. Well done David, well done Sean, well done us.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:49 PM   #98
cosmicstardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggie View Post
Here is how it was for me. When me and sequinda read about this on the feeds our faces lit up. We were getting fed up of reading the headlines. Too much truth and not enough love. We don't meditate and we can focus. We changed our routine slightly and instead of searching through the tv guide. We did this. We haven't turned the tv on at all today. Instead we cleared a space within our tiny shithole and lit candles. We didn't focus on an image. We danced and we looked into each others eyes. We sent our love for the world, around the world in a swirl of multicoloured energy. We do not know where it went, nor will we know who it touched. We sent it full of joy and free of charge into the ether. We feel very happy and full, snuggled up right now. Well done David, well done Sean, well done us.
Sounds like it hit the spot. Perfect!

Last edited by cosmicstardust; 09-07-2011 at 09:50 PM.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:50 PM   #99
freeyourmindfreeyourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by raggie View Post
You painted a great picture there, brilliant
Old 09-07-2011, 09:54 PM   #100
bicycle

Hmm.... Sounds simile to what Fountain get up to. Good timing (times we live in) especially with all the traffic this website attracts:

Fountain is a world-wide community healing project based on the simple concept that communities, like people, suffer from dis-ease, and may be healed. By tuning-in one's thoughts to an agreed point of focus in one's own community for just a few moments of each day, it is possible to radically improve the health of the community, and ultimately, we believe, the health of the world.

the fountain in BrightonFountain Groups are so called because of the first one, which was formed in Brighton (UK) in 1981 using a beautiful fountain as its focal point or Hara.The fountain, in the Old Steine, is well known and positioned on a main 'ley line', on what may be called the spinal column of the town. It also marks the centre of an old stone circle commemorated in the name 'Old Steine'. The ancient megaliths of which are in the base of the fountain.

Fountain is open to EVERYONE, of whatever faith, colour, nationality or political persuasion. There is no membership or organisation in the usual sense, and all the individuals or groups throughout the world work independently in the manner best suited to their own communities. However, they do this with the feeling of being a part of a network, and the thought that group activity produces an effect greater than the sum of the parts.

All that is required (apart from the genuine desire to do something positive to improve conditions in the community) is the commitment to devote just 2 or 3 minutes a day linking in thought to an agreed Hara within the community. This might be a village cross, church spire, memorial or other well known landmark.

After stilling the mind, the focal point is visualised radiating healing energy (Light and Love) throughout the community. This may be done on your own at home, however, it is also good to meet as a group with like minded friends from time to time. The group may then tune in to the Hara or any part of the community requiring extra help and carry out this Fountain meditation. Afterwards the group may discuss results and changes occurring throughout the community.

http://www.fountain-international.org/whatis.htm
Closed Thread