Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 02-01-2014, 09:40 PM   #161
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb Penny for your thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by multisync View Post
so basically all you do is keep saying above your paygrade for want of actual evidence..
It could easily be the case.

Quote:
You reduce discussion to the level of my dad is bigger than your dad.
Actually, that is more my experience of 'kid morons'; but rather it's usually a case of my bro is bigger than yours.

Quote:
You have absolutely no actual evidence just using lack of evidence as proof.
No, just simply stating that evidence goes both ways.

Quote:
I'll wait here and if you ever do come back with actual hard provable evidence (past a double negative which isn't proof of any kind fyi) I will willingly donate £100 to a charity of your choice.
My dad said that if you did, then we would give you a grand.

Quote:
Give me a shout when you do
You can whistle for it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yu0T9n5uos

P.S. It seems you have tactfully avoided the questions posed on the other thread, deciding discretion is the better part of valour, and I can't say that I disagree with you on that wise move.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 02-01-2014 at 09:43 PM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 11:06 PM   #162
multisync

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
It could easily be the case.

Actually, that is more my experience of 'kid morons'; but rather it's usually a case of my bro is bigger than yours.

No, just simply stating that evidence goes both ways.

My dad said that if you did, then we would give you a grand.

You can whistle for it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yu0T9n5uos

P.S. It seems you have tactfully avoided the questions posed on the other thread, deciding discretion is the better part of valour, and I can't say that I disagree with you on that wise move.
link?

As I say come please do come back when you can actually find something

On the web there are copies of the year book with every mason of high status from the GM down yet Savile doesn't appear anywhere anytime..

keep taking the tablets!
multisync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:35 AM   #163
illuminumnuts

Lightbulb Synchronicities...

Quote:
link?
Here is the link:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=265030&page=2

Do you claim to have not already viewed that thread, after the questions were posed, before asking for a link to the questions on this thread? Just curious. Please confirm.

Quote:
As I say come please do come back when you can actually find something.
I already have. Multiple police investigations across multiple forces being dropped, with some willing investigating officers claiming that the orders came from 'higher up'. What is the one society we know of that encompasses all U.K. police forces?

Quote:
On the web there are copies of the year book with every mason of high status from the GM down yet Savile doesn't appear anywhere anytime..
Maybe it is just above your metaphorical 'pay grade' to know that not every mason of high status might be included.

Quote:
keep taking the tablets!
Yes, always the red pills for me. Peace.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 03-01-2014 at 01:56 AM.
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:40 PM   #164
multisync

Quote:
Originally Posted by illuminumnuts View Post
Here is the link:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=265030&page=2

Do you claim to have not already viewed that thread, after the questions were posed, before asking for a link to the questions on this thread? Just curious. Please confirm.
hadn't seen your reply as I have been elsewhere.. Will answer on there later

Quote:

I already have. Multiple police investigations across multiple forces being dropped, with some willing investigating officers claiming that the orders came from 'higher up'. What is the one society we know of that encompasses all U.K. police forces?
this is not proof of anything mere pie in the sky speculation or more like a force fit for your bigotry

Quote:
Maybe it is just above your metaphorical 'pay grade' to know that not every mason of high status might be included.
so the grand master of UGLE and all the grand officers of UGLE are there but not Savile...Hmmm how much further do you need to stretch your creditability?

as I say not one shred of actual evidence has been forthcoming since and before all this came out.
Old 06-01-2014, 11:22 PM   #165
wwiikkdd
Banned

Quote:
hadn't seen your reply as I have been elsewhere.. Will answer on there later

this is not proof of anything mere pie in the sky speculation or more like a force fit for your bigotry

so the grand master of UGLE and all the grand officers of UGLE are there but not Savile...Hmmm how much further do you need to stretch your creditability?

as I say not one shred of actual evidence has been forthcoming since and before all this came out.
Thank him for providing. Are you a mason, multi?
wwiikkdd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 12:29 AM   #166
fairyprincess

If you go to the 'can you feel the evil of this place' thread, I've had a Hugh brain wave. I've found a possible connection between savile and my local Freemasons...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2014, 05:22 PM   #167
multisync

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwiikkdd View Post
Thank him for providing. Are you a mason, multi?
As soon as he provides actual evidence first...
Old 07-01-2014, 05:25 PM   #168
multisync

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
If you go to the 'can you feel the evil of this place' thread, I've had a Hugh brain wave. I've found a possible connection between savile and my local Freemasons...
I have just read the thread so help me out here with the actual connection you speak of?
Old 07-01-2014, 11:41 PM   #169
fairyprincess

Quote:
I have just read the thread so help me out here with the actual connection you speak of?
Jimmy savile is alleged to have goten up to his tricks in the del-a-pole mental hospital.

Del-a-pole was named after on of the del-a-pole hospital

The Masonic lodge in west hull, is named after Richard del-a-pole.

A slight, but possible link....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Old 08-01-2014, 10:55 AM   #170
thentherewere4

Quote:
link?

As I say come please do come back when you can actually find something

keep taking the tablets!
I don't know anything about 'the year book'.

Does it contain only the names of masons attending UGLE accredited Lodges? What about the non UGLE Lodges? Then there's the 'irregulars' (known and otherwise) and the Private Lodges. What about them? Are all those members included?

If they are it would be a most unusual admission on the part of the masons. A Parliamentary Commission of Inquiry into the Freemasons and their regular membership records didn't even get an answer to that question.
thentherewere4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 09:12 PM   #171
multisync

Quote:
Originally Posted by thentherewere4 View Post
I don't know anything about 'the year book'.

Does it contain only the names of masons attending UGLE accredited Lodges? What about the non UGLE Lodges? Then there's the 'irregulars' (known and otherwise) and the Private Lodges. What about them? Are all those members included?

If they are it would be a most unusual admission on the part of the masons. A Parliamentary Commission of Inquiry into the Freemasons and their regular membership records didn't even get an answer to that question.
The grand lodge publishes a a book with every grand lodge officer throughout the country. try a search for an old one.This book is out there and Tony Goslin had it on his website at one point. I'm sure with 1/2 hr googling you'd find it. You will see a full list from the very top down so to think there is some secret list (containing Tony Blair for instance) is silly. The greatest Prime minister of the UK is known as freemason yet there is a secret list of what how many 1 , 5, 10 , 100, 1000,100000000?? just plain daft.

Every province produces a yearly book of it's members so that covers every mason under UGLE. They cannot cover non UGLE or irregular lodges.

All UGLE lodges are private so not sure what you are asking about.

There is a grand register of all UGLE freemasons held at GQS which has been checked on my request and it was confirmed savile is not on that list. Others then say "ah perhaps there is another list" but that's just their paranoia as all the very top are on the list so why not list those lower down?

To be UGLE freemason you have to go through the ceremony. This has to be recorded. Every Royal figure who has been initiated will have to be minuted for prosperity. It is enshrined in the UGLE laws. Without proof you are not a freemason. That proof can only be via written documentation. You are also given a document which dates the ceremonies and is signed by the GM. Therefore you are recorded from the moment you join. Ashmole for examplewas recorded to have joined in 1600 -that record exists without it written down it would be gossip. savile is just that gossip because those records simply do not exist.

The reason freemasons took offence at the disclosure notice was if you can understand during the last war Hitler declared war on freemasons and killed many thousands during those years.

English freemasons were naturally very worried that in the event of a loss they would be rounded up and murdered. That mind set has pervaded till now and still remains. So when they are dragged before a commons committee alone (no other group was singled out for his) they naturally became very circumspect. especially when Mullins was giving it large with the conspiracy BS.

The other part of your comment as irregular.

This is tricky as if I called myself a Manchester united player most would doubt it based on those who run out at Old Trafford and I would struggle to make anyone believe I played for manU. but if I said "Ah it's my ManU I play for" am I lying? or am I playing with you trying to make you think I play for manU when all along I wasn't making claim it was the manU you and everybody else think I meant.

So if Savile was a Freemason of his own lodge (which I still would doubt but lets go with it) then is he a freemason as you would understand it or just a freemason in his own mind?

My main concern is that some seem to be more concerned with 'proving' Savile is freemason rather than stopping child abuse.

Last edited by multisync; 08-01-2014 at 09:15 PM.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:12 PM   #172
multisync

Quote:
Jimmy savile is alleged to have goten up to his tricks in the del-a-pole mental hospital.

Del-a-pole was named after on of the del-a-pole hospital

The Masonic lodge in west hull, is named after Richard del-a-pole.

A slight, but possible link....
So in your mind what exactly does that prove?
Old 08-01-2014, 09:14 PM   #173
fairyprincess

Quote:
So in your mind what exactly does that prove?
I'm not sure. Just something I've been toying around with....

Old 08-01-2014, 09:36 PM   #174
multisync

Quote:
I'm not sure. Just something I've been toying around with....
Richard de la Pole (1480 – 24 February 1525)

There is a lodge named after him as a famous son of Hull. the building isn't called that.

http://delapole1605.org.uk/Craft/

The lodge itself is probably 150 years old so not sure how you can connect them to Savile unless they were extremely forward thinking!
Old 09-01-2014, 02:09 PM   #175
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thentherewere4 View Post
Hitler was a Freemason. That simple fact didn't stop him from killing Freemasons. The 2nd WW was a disastrous dispute between Freemason Fraternities. It was also a colossal waste of life for all peoples and not just Freemasons.
Please cite sources from reputable historians to back-up your assertions that Hitler was a Freemason and that the 2nd WW was a dispute between Freemason fraternities.

Last edited by tangodeltafoxtrot; 09-01-2014 at 02:24 PM.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 02:12 PM   #176
tangodeltafoxtrot
Banned

Quote:
My main concern is that some seem to be more concerned with 'proving' Savile is freemason rather than stopping child abuse.
Unfortunately, would agree.
tangodeltafoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 05:43 PM   #177
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Moderator Note.

this thread is not about Hitler.

FFS!

Take it to another thread - this one is certainly not the place.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote