Old 12-09-2012, 04:53 AM   #21
trixie

Interview:

trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:20 PM   #22
hayed joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
None of the evidence was ever scrutinised as there was never a trial unfortunately.
http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co....37F7DFCCD7790A

Quote:
After extensive evaluations psychiatrists concluded that, whilst delusional, Chapman was competent to stand trial. Chapman was charged with second-degree murder, the most serious charge in New York State, for the killing of a civilian who is not a law enforcement officer.
Quote:
"He walked past me and then I heard in my head, 'Do it, do it, do it,' over and over again, saying 'Do it, do it, do it,' like that," Chapman, preternaturally serene, recalled in a BBC documentary several years after going to prison. "I don't remember aiming. I must have done, but I don't remember drawing a bead or whatever you call it. And I just pulled the trigger steady five times."
http://www.john-lennon.com/theassassinationofjl.htm

Well that seems pretty damning.

Quote:
I do not think the Cubans or the CIA or the FBI or Bush killed John Lennon or had him killed. My chief suspect would be David Geffen, he must have made a boatload of money.
If it wasn't Mark Chapman after all that and the doorman Jose Perdomo, rumoured to be a Cuban assassin, isn't around to ask questions... then how do you get to David Geffen? So David Geffen arranged the hit and is waiting for Mark Chapman to be released to give him reward money?

Although interesting we now have two amounts of bullets. Salavador says four. Everyone else says five.
Old 12-09-2012, 06:13 PM   #23
trixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
http://www.crimeandinvestigation.co....37F7DFCCD7790A

http://www.john-lennon.com/theassassinationofjl.htm

Well that seems pretty damning.

If it wasn't Mark Chapman after all that and the doorman Jose Perdomo, rumoured to be a Cuban assassin, isn't around to ask questions... then how do you get to David Geffen? So David Geffen arranged the hit and is waiting for Mark Chapman to be released to give him reward money?

Although interesting we now have two amounts of bullets. Salavador says four. Everyone else says five.

A main point of the blog is that Chapman gave a false confession which does happen. He seems easily suggestible. There wasn't a trial with experts that challenge the evidence so perhaps there is evidence we are not aware of.

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lenn...e/standing.htm

I get to David Geffen because he made large profits from the large sales after his death. Geffen also made large profits after Cobain's murder. Money can be a strong motive & I would bet that a large part of sales was never reported or paid taxes on.

An odd thing is that there were 3 bullet holes in the door window- doesn't seem quite right - so I think that adds to his theory with the angle & all. Be nice to have the autopsy report:

Interesting discussion here:

http://www.jfkmontreal.com/john_lenn...tDeathCert.htm

Last edited by trixie; 12-09-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:23 PM   #24
lightgiver

Wink Gimme some truth

M.Chapman mentions Gargoyle in that interview above...

and who is Jude...

In architecture, a gargoyle is a carved stone grotesque, usually made of granite, with a spout designed to convey water from a roof and away from the side of a building thereby preventing rainwater from running down masonry walls and eroding the mortar between...A French legend that sprang up around the name of St. Romanus ("Romain") (AD 631–641), the former chancellor of the Merovingian king Clotaire II who was made bishop of Rouen, relates how he delivered the country around Rouen from a monster called Gargouille or Goji. La Gargouille is said to have been the typical dragon with batlike wings, a long neck, and the ability to breathe fire from its mouth...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=205

Last edited by lightgiver; 12-09-2012 at 08:33 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:23 PM   #25
lightgiver

Lightbulb Born Again

John Ono Lennon, MBE, born John Winston Lennon (9 October 1940 – 8 December 1980)...

1980 is the year of the Monkey in the Chinese calendar...

Born...September 4 1981...Jero, American-born Japanese enka singer
Beyoncé Knowles, American actress and R&B singer (Destiny's Child)
Lacey Mosley, American lead vocalist (Flyleaf)...

1981 is the year of the Rooster in the Chinese calendar

Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, begins a new life in a new body that may be human, animal or spiritual depending on the moral quality of the previous life's actions...In the final scenes of the movie, it is found that all three children are rebirths of Lama Dorje, separate manifestations of his body (Raju), speech (Gita), and mind (Jesse). A ceremony is held and Jesse's father also learns some of the essential truths of Buddhism...the sand mandala that was seen being constructed during the movie is destroyed, "with one swift stroke."..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=133148&page=8
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=31
Old 12-09-2012, 10:24 PM   #26
trixie

Paul McCartney reaction:

Old 13-09-2012, 06:02 PM   #27
trixie

Quote:

Larry King Live Weekend
A Look Back at Mark David Chapman in His Own Words
Aired September 30, 2000 - 9:00 p.m. ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

LARRY KING, HOST: Tonight, it's been nearly 20 years since Mark David Chapman gunned down former Beatle John Lennon. Now he's up for parole. Chapman talked with me in Attica in 1992. An encore presentation of that gripping interview with John Lennon's killer is next on LARRY KING LIVE.

Twelve years ago, shots rang out in front of the Dakota in New York City. The victim was an icon for a generation. The gunman was Mark David Chapman.

As fans continue to mourn the loss of former Beatle John Lennon, many continue to wonder about the man who killed him, someone who was also a Beatles fan, someone who requested Lennon's autograph on the very night he pulled the trigger.

After more than a decade in prison, the assassin says he's rid of the demons that drove him to kill and ready to tell his story. Chapman sat for hours of interviews with the author of a new book, "Let Me Take You Down," which chronicles his life and his crime.

Mark David Chapman joins us from Attica Correctional Facility on this, the 12th anniversary of John Lennon's death.

Mark, why now? Why tell the story now?

MARK DAVID CHAPMAN, JOHN LENNON'S ASSASSIN: Well, Larry, I'm well now. I've had a number of years of wellness. I feel good. There's always been things inside of me that I wanted to get and tell me why I did what I did.

KING: Did you contact the writer or he you? How did the book come about?

CHAPMAN: I met Jack Jones through a prison volunteer service group here, Sefus (ph) Attica. I talked to the late director, Harold Steele, of that group, and I wanted somebody to talk to. I was going through a number of years of their basic isolation, no visits except for my wife, Gloria. And I asked to see somebody. He brought Jack Jones in. I didn't know he was a reporter for the local paper. I kind of freaked out. And after we got to talking, he promised me everything we talked about would be off the record, and he kept that promise for a number of years.

About two years ago, on the 10th anniversary of John Lennon's death, I contacted him formally and said, I've got to say something. I've got to come out with something. I was being hounded by the press all over, Larry, you know international.

KING: Mm-hmm.

CHAPMAN: So I wanted to do a statement, just a one-paragraph, simple, cut-and-dry statement. And he thought about that and said, Mark, we're going to have to talk a little bit about this. So I went back up to my cell and I prayed, and -- that's what I usually do when I have to make a pretty tough decision, I pray about it -- and I came back down the next day, and I said, let's go with whatever you want to do. So he wrote a two-part article for "The Rochester Democrat and Chronicle," which was printed worldwide in different languages. And it seemed to be received very well.

KING: Mm-hmm.

CHAPMAN: And that's how we hooked up, through that article.

KING: All right, your sentence was what, 20 years to life?

CHAPMAN: Twenty years to life.

KING: You have served how long now, Mark?

CHAPMAN: Twelve years to the day, this day.

KING: You're eligible at 20 years for parole?

CHAPMAN: I'm eligible for parole in eight years.

KING: OK, do you have expectations about that? How do you -- Your how old now?

CHAPMAN: Thirty-seven.

KING: OK, how do you deal with the 20 years to life. So you know you're going to be there until you're 45?

CHAPMAN: Right.

KING: All right, how do you deal with that period of time? You know definitely you're going to be there another eight years. In time frame, how do you deal with that?

CHAPMAN: As a lifer, which is what we call ourselves across the country, people who are in prison for murder or worse, and who are doing life will try to take it a day at a time. And that's what I do. I've learned to do that. You naturally learn to do that through the years. If you don't...

KING: OK, a day at a time.

CHAPMAN: You're in trouble.

KING: All right. CHAPMAN: You have to do it a day at a time.

KING: You don't set a goal, you don't say, boy, eight years from tomorrow I'm going to walk out of here and do this?

CHAPMAN: No, I don't think about the board. I don't think about eight years from now. That's not any prerogative right now.

KING: Well when you live daily, then, do you set daily goals? Do you say, like, today I am going to finish this book, write this thing?

CHAPMAN: Yes. I write now. I write Christian short stories. One of them is in the back of Jack's book. It's called "The Prisoner's Letter." That took me three years. I've just started a new one. I don't know when that's going to be through, but that's the goal right now is finish this next story. That's it.

KING: Are you saying, Mark, that the young man who shot John Lennon was not you? What are you saying?

CHAPMAN: It was me, Larry, and I accept full responsibility for what I did. I've seen places where I'm blaming the devil, and I hope that that isn't kept going after this interview. I'm not blaming the devil, I'm blaming myself. But in the major sense, it wasn't me, because I'm better now. I'm normal, I'm functioning, I have a lovely wife, and we have a great marriage -- as much as, you know, can be had from here, from Attica.

But I'm not the same person in the major sense, because back then I was lost and I didn't know who I was. But now I do.

KING: All right. So it was you, but the personality of you is different now?

CHAPMAN: Well I didn't have a personality then, and I do now. I've realized...

KING: All right, who was Mark David Chapman?

CHAPMAN: On December 8, 1980 Mark David Chapman was a very confused person. He was literally living inside of a paperback novel, J.D. Salinger's "The Catcher in the Rye." He was vacillating between suicide, between catching the first taxi home, back to Hawaii, between killing, as you said, an icon.

KING: By the way, would you have killed someone else you think? Would Mark David have done that if it weren't Lennon?

CHAPMAN: The Secret Service asked me that. If Lennon would have unfortunately died a few days prior, say, in an automobile accident, would you have stalked someone else? I can't answer that question. I don't know. I was so bonded with John Lennon at that point, what I told them is I'd probably be crushed. And at that point, I don't know what I would have done.

KING: Therefore, you have to have daily regrets.

CHAPMAN: I have regrets. I'm sorry for what I did. I realize now that I really ended a man's life. Then, he was an album cover to me. He didn't exist, even when I met him earlier that day when he signed the album for me, which he did very graciously. And he was not a phony, by the way. He was very patient, and he was very cordial and he asked me if there was anything else. So if that didn't register -- and I also met his son that day. If that didn't register that he was a human being, then I wasn't perceiving him as such. I just saw him as a two-dimensional celebrity with no real feelings.

KING: OK, why did Mark David Chapman want to shoot the album cover?

CHAPMAN: Mark David Chapman at that point was a walking shell who didn't ever learn how to let out his feelings of anger, of rage, of disappointment. Mark David Chapman was a failure in his own mind. He wanted to become somebody important, Larry. He didn't know how to handle being a nobody. He tried to be a somebody through his years, but as he progressively got worse -- and I believe I was schizophrenic at the time. Nobody can tell me I wasn't -- although I was responsible, Mark David Chapman struck out at something he perceived to be phony, something he was angry at, to become something he wasn't, to become somebody.

KING: We'll talk about that day, 12 years ago today, that night in New York City, with Mark David Chapman, subject of a major new book, from Attica Prison in New York.

We'll be right back.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

KING: Welcome back to LARRY KING LIVE, with Mark David Chapman.

Mark, will you relive with us those terrible moments for you, for the world, for a lot of people around and in circles closest to John Lennon?

What happened that night?

CHAPMAN: Well, if you want to pick it up from the night, I was standing there with a gun in my pocket.

KING: You knew you were going to shoot him?

CHAPMAN: Sorry?

KING: Knew you were going to shoot him?

CHAPMAN: Absolutely.

KING: OK.

CHAPMAN: Tried not to, praying not to, but knowing down deep it was probably going to come to that. KING: Did you know it would be that night? Did you know you would see him again?

CHAPMAN: Yes, I knew that morning, oddly, when I left the hotel. I had some type of premonition that this was the last time I was going to leave my hotel room. I hadn't seen him up to that point, that's what makes it interesting. I wasn't even sure he was in the building.

And then I left the hotel room, bought a copy of "The Catcher in the Rye," signed it to Holden Caulfield from Holden Caulfield, and wrote underneath that "This is my statement," underlining the world "this," the emphasis on the word this. I had planned not to say anything after the shooting. Walked briskly up Central Park West to 72nd Street and began milling around there with fans that were there, Jude and Jerry, and later a photographer that came there.

KING: OK.

CHAPMAN: I...

KING: And then John came out that day, right?

CHAPMAN: He came out. I was leaning against a gargoyle-studded railing and was looking down, I was reading "The Catcher in the Rye," and I believe he got into a taxi and disappeared. And then later that day, I had gone to lunch with, I believe, Jude. We came back.

KING: With who?

CHAPMAN: With Jude. She was a fan there...

KING: Uh-huh.

CHAPMAN: ... that was there at the building, and we struck up a conversation about Hawaii, about John Lennon. She had been there a number of times. And at one point during the day, she had left, and John came back out. I don't remember him going back in from the taxi, but he was obviously back there the building.

He was doing an RKO radio special, and he came out of the building and the photographer that I mentioned earlier, Paul Gores, he kind of pushed me forward and said, here's your chance. You know, you've been waiting all day. You've come from Hawaii to have him sign your album. Go, go.

And I was very nervous and I was right in front of John Lennon instantly, and I had a black, Bic pen and I said, John, would you sign my album. And he said sure. Yoko went and got into the car, and he pushed the button on the pen and started to get to it write. It was a little hard to get to write at first. Then he wrote his name, John Lennon, and underneath that, 1980.

And he looked at me ,as I mentioned earlier, he said, is that all? Do you want anything else? And I felt then and now that he knew something subconsciously that he was looking into the eyes of the person that was going kill him. KING: How do you -- why do you think that?

CHAPMAN: Well, his wife was in the car. The door was opened, and he's a busy man. He's going to go to a radio or to his record studio, and he's talking to a nobody, just signing an album for a nobody, and he's asking me, is that all I want. I mean, he's giving me the autograph. I don't have a camera on me. What could I give him?

KING: I would admit that is a strange thing to say. All right. So he leaves?

CHAPMAN: Yes, he leaves there. A car.

KING: And what do you do the rest of the day?

CHAPMAN: I stand around, like an idiot, waiting for him to come back.

KING: And what time did he came back?

CHAPMAN: He came back about 10 to 11 at night.

KING: Had you eaten dinner?

CHAPMAN: No, I had not.

KING: Feared you might have missed him?

CHAPMAN: Probably.

KING: Knew you were going shoot him.

CHAPMAN: Yes.

KING: How did that happen? What happened?

CHAPMAN: Well, the photographer left. I -- in all fairness I have to say I tried to get him to stay.

KING: Because.

CHAPMAN: Because there were those that felt I wanted him to shoot pictures of the shooting, which is not true.

KING: Why, then, did you want him to stay?

CHAPMAN: I wanted him to stay because I wanted out of there. There was a part -- a great part of me that didn't want to be there. I asked Jude the fan before she left for a date that night. She said no. If she'd have said yes, I would have been on date with her.

KING: But you might have killed him the next day.

CHAPMAN: Oh, yes. I would have probably come back.

KING: The circumstances of the killing, what happened?

CHAPMAN: I was sitting on the inside of the arch of the Dakota Building. And it was dark. It as windy. Jose, the doorman, was out along the sidewalk. And here's another odd thing that happened. I was at an angle where I could see Central Park West and 72nd and I see this limousine pull up and, as you know, there are probably hundreds of limousines that turn up Central Park West in the evening, but I knew that was his.

And I said, this is it, and I stood up. The limousine pulled up, the door opened, the rear left door opened. Yoko got out. John was far behind, say 20 feet, when he got out. I nodded to Yoko when she walked by me.

KING: Did she nod back?

CHAPMAN: No, she didn't. And I don't mean to be so clinical about this, but I've told it a number of times. I hope you understand. John came out, and he looked at me, and I think he recognized, here's the fellow that I signed the album earlier, and he walked past me. I took five steps toward the street, turned, withdrew my Charter Arms .38 and fired five shots into his back.

KING: All in his back?

CHAPMAN: All in his back.

KING: Never saw it coming?

CHAPMAN: He never saw anything coming, Larry. It was a very quick -- it was a rough thing.

KING: What -- had you shot that weapon before?

CHAPMAN: That weapon, no. I didn't even know if the bullets were going to work, and when they worked, I remember thinking, they're working they're working. I was worried that the plane in the baggage compartment, the humidity had ruined them, and I remember thinking, they're working.

KING: What did Yoko do?

CHAPMAN: She naturally, and I can't blame her. She dashed around the stair area. I don't know if it's still there at the Dakota today, but she just, you know, ran for cover, which is what anyone would do. John, according to what I've been told, stumbled up the stairs, and then I saw her come back around and then go up to the stairs and then she cradled his body.

KING: Did he -- she scream?

CHAPMAN: I don't think she screamed, but a few minutes after that there was just a blood-curdling scream from someone and it put the hair on the back of my neck straight up.

KING: Were you relieved? CHAPMAN: No. I -- what happened was I was in a -- what happened before the shooting, before I pulled the trigger and after were two different scenes in my mind.

Before, everything was like dead calm. And I was ready for this to happen. I even heard a voice, my own, inside me say do it, do it, do it. You know, here we go.

And then afterwards, it was like the film strip broke. I fell in upon myself. I like went into a state of shock. I stood there with the gun hanging limply down at my right side and Jose the doorman came over and he's crying, and he's grabbing and he's shaking my arm and he shook the gun right out of my hand, which was a very brave thing to do to an armed person. And he kicked the gun across the pavement, had somebody take it away and I was just -- I was stunned.

I didn't know what to do. I took "The Catcher in the Rye" out of my pocket. I paced. I tried to read it. I just couldn't wait, Larry until those police got there. I was just devastated.

KING: Hold it right there. Mark. We'll be right back with Mark David Chapman. He's in the Attica Correctional Institute in New York state. We'll be right back.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

KING: J.D. Salinger, who has not been heard from in years -- he's reclusive -- wrote "Catcher in the Rye," a book read by millions, admired by millions. I wonder what he must be thinking as he -- if he is watching this.

Mark, why are you blaming a book?

CHAPMAN: I'm not blaming a book. I blame myself for crawling inside of the book and I certainly want to say that J.D. Salinger and "The Catcher in the Rye" didn't cause me to kill John Lennon. In fact, I wrote to J.D. Salinger, I got his box number from someone, and I apologized to him for this.

I feel badly about that. It's my fault. I crawled in, found my pseudo-self within these pages...

KING: In Holden.

CHAPMAN: ... and played out the whole thing.

KING: But Holden wasn't violent.

CHAPMAN: Holden wasn't violent, but he had a violent thought of shooting someone, of emptying a revolver into this fellow's stomach, someone that had done him wrong.

But you're right; he was basically a very sensitive person and he probably would not have killed anybody as I did. But that's fiction and reality was standing in front the Dakota.

KING: What, Mark, got you better? What cured, what you believe, was schizophrenia?

CHAPMAN: Well, not medication and not doctors, but the Lord. I've walked in the power of the Lord now for a number of years.

KING: How did that happen?

CHAPMAN: Well, I became a Christian when I was 16, Larry, and that lasted about a year of genuine walking with him.

Through my life, off and on, I have struggled with different things, as we all do, and at those times I would turn to the Lord. The night of the death of John Lennon I was far from him. I wasn't listening to him. I wasn't reading the Bible anymore.

Today I'm different. I read the Bible. I pray, and I walk with him. He forgives me. He doesn't condone what I did -- and that's a very important thing -- he didn't like what I did 12 years ago. He didn't like all the pain I caused everybody, especially John's widow.

But he forgives me and he hears me and he listens to me, and he is the one, all these years, that has brought me out of the abyss, not medications or counseling. I, basically, had to counsel myself through these years, not that it's not available here, but I've been very private about this. This is not anything that's easy to live with.

KING: How do you know it isn't a crutch?

CHAPMAN: Well, in a way, it's got to be a crutch, because we all need a crutch. Life is not easy and life, for me, isn't easy.

And, therefore, I think the Lord is, has a tender spot in his heart for prisoners. He said so. The rest of the Bible says so in many different places. And I've leaned on him -- if it's a crutch, I've been leaning on a crutch, but it's a crutch made out of the cross, because without that I probably wouldn't be alive today because I was very suicidal and I certainly wouldn't be in a well state of mind, not without him.

KING: Did you have, prior to the conversion to the Lord, remorse?

CHAPMAN: Well, I converted to the Lord at 16, before the shooting. I know a lot of people have a hard time understanding that -- how could someone who is quote-unquote born again shoot someone.

And my answer to that is, after thinking about it deeply: If you were God, you wouldn't want a bunch of robots running around. He gives us free will. We are free agents. We can do what we want. He specifically told me -- I don't want to sound like one of those preachers on TV, but he told my heart, let's put it that way -- he told my heart and he let me know, don't kill. I don't want you to kill. He doesn't like murder; the first baby born was a murderer.

But I chose to kill someone. I went against what he wanted me to do. KING: Let me get a break, Mark, and we'll come right back. We'll spend some more moments with Mark David Chapman.

This is LARRY KING LIVE.

-----------------

one thing that does seem odd is that 12 (interview in 1992, reaired 2000) years later he is so specific about everything - the fact that it is a bic pen for example. Also he is meeting with Secret Service???

Also about this theory about Chapman being on the right side- if what Chapman says is true about being in the arch & seeing Central Park, that may put him on the left side as you wouldn't be able to see Central Park. I looked at some maps:

http://www.startsandfits.com/hardenbergh/dakota.html

above link has pics of some close up pics of bas relief, sculpture on building
Old 14-09-2012, 01:12 AM   #28
lightgiver

Lightbulb Last Interview

Interview in the afternoon before going back to the Hit Factory and work on Yoko`s Walking on Thin Ice. Just a few hours before the killing...
A monkey is a primate of the Haplorrhini suborder and simian infraorder, either an Old World monkey or a New World monkey, but excluding apes. There are about 260 known living species of monkey. Many are arboreal, although there are species that live primarily on the ground, such as baboons. Monkeys are generally considered to be intelligent. Unlike apes, monkeys usually have tails. Tailless monkeys may be called "apes", incorrectly according to modern usage; thus the tailless Barbary macaque is called the "Barbary ape"...
With regard to transfusions of packed red blood cells, individuals with type O Rh D negative blood are often called universal donors, and those with type AB Rh D positive blood are called universal recipients; however, these terms are only generally true with respect to possible reactions of the recipient's anti-A and anti-B antibodies to transfused red blood cells, and also possible sensitization to Rh D antigens...Rh negative blood types are much less in proportion of Asian populations (0.3%) than they are in White (15%).
Quote:
A popular belief in Japan is that a person's ABO blood type is predictive of their personality, character, and compatibility with others. This belief is also widespread elsewhere in Asia, notably Taiwan and South Korea. Deriving from ideas of historical scientific racism, the theory reached Japan in a 1927 psychologist's report, and the militarist government of the time commissioned a study aimed at breeding better soldiers
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=216650&page=3
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=197287&page=5
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=92561&page=15
Old 15-09-2012, 08:11 PM   #29
lightgiver

Exclamation Blue hat for a Blue day

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...191985&page=22
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=429
Old 18-10-2012, 04:48 AM   #30
trixie

Quote:
Paul McCartney reaction:

http://youtu.be/eZh_BqJqKns
Explaining his "drag" comment about John Lennon:
http://youtu.be/-lopW9DJ-sc

really odd reaction, don't you think- explanation lame

Here:

There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed, and there is nothing secret that will not become known and come to light. Luke 8:17

Last edited by trixie; 18-10-2012 at 04:52 AM.
Old 01-12-2012, 10:45 PM   #31
lightgiver

Lightbulb Stevie's concert

This is backstage at Stevie's concert the news breaks on a portable TV, he then goes on stage to announce it to the crowd who are stunned...
The program for this evening is not new
Youve seen this entertainment through and through
Youve seen your birth your life and death
You might recall all of the rest
Did you have a good world when you died?
Enough to base a movie on...

A Movie consists of many shots of animals and people moving quickly, precariously balanced objects, cars and people crashing, and, perhaps most importantly, violence and war..

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...155137&page=23

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-12-2012 at 10:49 PM.
Old 07-01-2013, 03:23 AM   #32
lightgiver

Lightbulb Gakushuinin

The Gakushūin (学習院?) or Peers School (Gakushūin School Corporation) is an educational institution founded in Tokyo in 1877, during the Meiji period, for the education of the children of the Japanese aristocracy, though it eventually also opened its doors to the offspring of extremely wealthy commoners.. Notable alumni include Shōwa Emperor Hirohito, the reigning emperor Akihito, Yukio Mishima, and Yoko Ono...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=89
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=91
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=134
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=371
Old 10-01-2013, 02:58 PM   #33
skulb

Because the us government lies about every assassination in world history, perhaps with the exception of Caesar, I will just assume they`re lying about this one as well.
Steve Lightfoot claims Stephen King did it, and why not? King`s career really took off after 1980 even though he has never, in my view, written a single good book. He`s a good writer, don`t get me wrong, but his stories are just awful. Yet they`re flogged world wide.
Similarly GHW Bush is a mediocrity with absolutely no qualifications of any kind. I wouldn`t trust him to run a hot dog stand, yet he`s been in Congress, Senate, head of the CIA; VP and president. If you dig into the JFK assassination, Bush was deeply involved in it, handling Harrelson, Hunt and the rest of the hit team through his Cuban CIA office in Miami. He was even in Dallas when Kennedy was shot, a fact strangely under reported by the MSM. But then so was Nixon and the media totally ignored that as well, so I`m not surprised.
When the criminal government in the US kills someone they always make it into some weird masonic ritual where the perp is elevated to great status afterwards I think. If the Lennon murder is different it would be an exception.

Last edited by skulb; 10-01-2013 at 03:00 PM.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #34
skulb

Quote:
See, this is possibly the best Stephen King look alike you can find if you search the entire US population. He even has the exact ridiculous hairdo King does and the same glasses.
I`m sure he believes everything he says. Through MC you can make anyone believe anything, and he wouldn`t have been much use as a scapegoat if he denied everything, would he? So you program him to believe something, dump him there looking exactly like Stephen King, King does the dirty to secure a billionaire existence as an over rated writer and gets raced away to safety by the SS, and Chapman takes the fall seriously believing he killed Lennon. Any witnesses seeing King will not know his name and later have no way of knowing Chapman was not King, considering they`re like two peas in a pod.
I can see that happening.
skulb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-01-2013, 11:23 PM   #35
lightgiver

Lightbulb Pot at the Palace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4_74XhHmlM

The Queen was great. Obviously I'm a big Queen fan now. It was obvious she was doing her best to make everyone feel relaxed and not nervous. When she gave me my medal, she said, 'It's a pleasure to present you with this,' and I said, 'Thank you.'

To start with, we wanted to laugh. But when it happens to you, when you are being decorated, you don't laugh any more. We, however, were giggling like crazy because we had just smoked a joint in the loos of Buckingham Palace; we were so nervous. We had nothing to say. The Queen was planted on a big thing. She said something like 'ooh, ah, blah, blah' we didn't quite understand. She's much nicer than she is in the photos.

We never smoked marijuana at the investiture. What happened was we were waiting to go through, standing in an enormous line with hundreds of people, and we were so nervous that we went to the toilet. And in there we smoked a cigarette - we were all smokers in those days.

Years later, I'm sure John was thinking back and remembering, 'Oh yes, we went in the toilet and smoked,' and it turned into a reefer. Because what could be the worst thing you could do before you meet the Queen? Smoke a reefer! But we never did.

http://www.beatlesbible.com/1965/10/...ct-their-mbes/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=399
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=710
Old 25-01-2013, 06:23 PM   #36
lightgiver

Arrow Warm Gun

According to Lennon, the title came from the cover of a gun magazine that producer George Martin showed him: "I think he showed me a cover of a magazine that said 'Happiness Is a Warm Gun.' It was a gun magazine. I just thought it was a fantastic, insane thing to say. A warm gun means you just shot something."

("She's not a girl who misses much...")"She's well acquainted...".."bang, bang, shoot shoot."

"Mother Superior jumped the gun."..Happiness is a Warm Puppy...LIke a Lizard on a Window Pane...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=234381&page=2
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=34
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=111
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...?t=80&page=282

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-01-2013 at 06:27 PM.
Old 27-01-2013, 04:55 PM   #37
lightgiver

Lightbulb Wako Uni

Wako University (和光大学 Wakō Daigaku) is a private university in Japan, which is located in Machida, Tokyo.Wako University is part of a comprehensive educational institute called Wako-Gakuen (和光学園) (meaning Wako schools), that includes kindergarten, two elementary schools, junior high school and high school. All schools are located in Tokyo.In fact, the university has direct attached schools, so that people who have attended from the elementary school are relatively wealthy and then they directly go to the university without taking an examination..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZ3prE4sG3E
Quote:
In five coordinated attacks, the perpetrators released sarin on several lines of the Tokyo Metro, killing thirteen people, severely injuring fifty and causing temporary vision problems for nearly a thousand others. The attack was directed against trains passing through Kasumigaseki and Nagatachō, home to the Japanese government. It is the most serious attack to occur in Japan since the end of World War II..
In 2004, Wako University accepted one applicant, however, upon learning that the applicant was the daughter of Shoko Asahara, the mastermind behind the Sarin gas attack on the Tokyo subway, they rescinded her acceptance. This was quite a controversial event and even led an assistant professor, Eiji Otsuka, to resign in protest. Ironically, the president of the university at the time, Osamu Mitsuhashi, was a professor of sociology who had recently published the book "Notes of discrimination"...
Quote:
The Waco siege began on February 28, 1993, and ended violently 50 days later on April 19. The siege began when the United States Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF), accompanied by several members of the media, attempted to execute a search warrant at Mount Carmel Center ranch, a property of the religious group Branch Davidians located in the community of Elk, Texas nine miles (14 kilometers) east-northeast of Waco, Texas... He says in Aggressor that his last job with the Regiment was supervising and being actively involved in the infamous Waco siege in 1993..
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...00&postcount=9
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=144
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=571
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26939
http://nickstone.wikispaces.com/Waco+siege
Old 29-01-2013, 01:23 AM   #38
lightgiver

Lightbulb Sa vile Row

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zwW7iWinrk

Savile Row is a street in Mayfair, central London, known for its traditional men's bespoke tailoring. The street was built between 1731 and 1735 as part of the development of the Burlington Estate, and is named after Lady Dorothy Savile, wife of the 3rd Earl of Burlington. Henry Flitcroft appears to have been the main architect of the street, under the supervision of Daniel Garrett, while Nos 1 and 22–23 Savile Row were designed by William Kent...An unbarred spiral galaxy is a type of spiral galaxy without a central bar, or one that is not a barred spiral galaxy. It is designated with an SA in the galaxy morphological classification scheme..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70KXtCUB4wY

The term "bespoke" is understood to have originated in Savile Row when cloth for a suit was said to "be spoken for" by individual customers...

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-st...w-8225759.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=11
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=30

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-01-2013 at 01:40 AM.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:34 PM   #39
lightgiver

Arrow Not when he looks so fierce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqh1nkv2lO4

According to his mother, both she and her son maintained friendly relations with all of The Beatles except for Lennon, who by Cooke de Herrera's account was "a genius" but distant and contemptuous of the wealthy American Cooke de Herrera and her clean-cut, college-attending son. According to Nancy's life account, Beyond Gurus, the genesis of the song occurred when she, Rik, and several others, including guides, set out upon elephants to hunt for a tiger (allegedly presented by their Indian guide as a traditional act). The pack of elephants was attacked by a tiger, which was shot by Rik. Rik was initially proud of his quick reaction and posed for a photograph with his prize. However, Rik's reaction to the slaying was mixed, as he has not hunted since. Nancy claims that all present recognised the necessity of Rik's action, but that John Lennon's reaction was scornful and sarcastic, asking Rik: "But wouldn't you call that slightly life-destructive?"

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=149..Just Out of Curiosity anyone here actually Meet Rik...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=451
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=452
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95691..The Continuing Story Of Positve Forward AKA ES...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...70&postcount=1..and Company...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...86&postcount=9
Old 01-02-2013, 05:36 PM   #40
lightgiver

Arrow Critical Po litical

Quote:
Technique #1 - 'FORUM SLIDING'

If a very sensitive posting of a critical nature has been posted on a forum - it can be quickly removed from public view by 'forum sliding.' In this technique a number of unrelated posts are quietly prepositioned on the forum and allowed to 'age.' Each of these misdirectional forum postings can then be called upon at will to trigger a 'forum slide.' The second requirement is that several fake accounts exist, which can be called upon, to ensure that this technique is not exposed to the public. To trigger a 'forum slide' and 'flush' the critical post out of public view it is simply a matter of logging into each account both real and fake and then 'replying' to prepositined postings with a simple 1 or 2 line comment. This brings the unrelated postings to the top of the forum list, and the critical posting 'slides' down the front page, and quickly out of public view. Although it is difficult or impossible to censor the posting it is now lost in a sea of unrelated and unuseful postings. By this means it becomes effective to keep the readers of the forum reading unrelated and non-issue items.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=202748