Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-01-2007, 12:24 AM   #1
sweet cheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 307
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default So, if Zagami does'nt want to post....

At "The Forum", maybe he will post here???

What 'cha think??
sweet cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 11:15 AM   #2
phoenix1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Soaring Near Sirius
Posts: 919
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet cheeks View Post
At "The Forum", maybe he will post here???

What 'cha think??
Case of wait and see ? I reckon.
phoenix1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 03:53 PM   #3
yellow
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 32
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Oh No not another bloody ex illuminati member spilling his cuts for the good side, when on closer study everything he writes can be found on the net anyway.
There is nothing new, mind blowing or even useful for truth or spiritual seekers in what he is saying, he reminds me of the "insider" from GLP who also wanted to side track us from the real battle which is a battle of for control of our minds and spirituality.
yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 04:15 PM   #4
sweet cheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 307
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow View Post
Oh No not another bloody ex illuminati member spilling his cuts for the good side, when on closer study everything he writes can be found on the net anyway.
There is nothing new, mind blowing or even useful for truth or spiritual seekers in what he is saying, he reminds me of the "insider" from GLP who also wanted to side track us from the real battle which is a battle of for control of our minds and spirituality.
Well, yeah, but it would be nice to grill him a bit!

Or even catch him in his "Lie"??
sweet cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 05:53 PM   #5
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Yeah with that kind of attitude are you surprised that he won't post....

I just don't get it dude!
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 05:59 PM   #6
richmick
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North West uk
Posts: 496
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

They say the eyes are the windows to the soul, and i look into leo's eyes, and man i get the shivers...i dont trust the dude myself...there's evil in those eyes. But i'll read what he has to say, if he bothers to say anything, and try and feel my way through what information is there, seperating what feels possible and what is complete BS...that's how i operate.
richmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 06:06 PM   #7
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default erm...

Yeah but EVERYONE who's putting info out there in this 'community' is always getting knocked by someone....

I mean Zagami... he may look scary but he's not going to go all 'Ring' on you and creep out the monitor is he? Don't be frightened...

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2007 at 06:09 PM. Reason: wrong post
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 06:36 PM   #8
richmick
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North West uk
Posts: 496
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Yeah but EVERYONE who's putting info out there in this 'community' is always getting knocked by someone....

I mean Zagami... he may look scary but he's not going to go all 'Ring' on you and creep out the monitor is he? Don't be frightened...

yeah i know that dude, what i find freightening about him, is people are looking for meaning to the chaos of the world. People are desperate for more information. Some people want to believe the next truthsayer, because they feel time is running out. What i'm saying is , if he is a agent from the dark side, and people believe everything he says and they get hung up on his every word, it may distract them from finding the truth, from where it's always been. Inside. That's why i say, i feel my way through, rather than think my way through. But there are many who still think their way through and that can lead to trouble. Leo's just doesn't give me the best feeling that's all.
richmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 06:56 PM   #9
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Well, he was a member of the Illuminati so it's got to have rubbed off..

What he says actually fits in with the Illuminati belief system so he's no kind of shill or disinfo merchant... however, you don't HAVE to believe that the Illuminati belief system has any particular objective reality....

I kind of went visited the Illuminati dimension some time back... when you're there the whole 'reality' gets kind of absorbed into you and you know everything in one sudden and soul crushing movement...

For me the Illuminati belief system is just the product of mass mental illness. I am convinced, indeed I know, that schizophrenia is the product of Secret society initiations and leads to symtoms like hearing voices, unusual psychic powers and a heightened level of synchronicity/coincidences... which often has the effect of making the initiate even crazier until all link with normal reality is lost and they're trully 'out there' swimming or drowning in the infinite whirlpool of potential. However since the world we live in is negatively inclined, it is near impossible to escape the effects and thus waking nightmares and demons take over....

So this is the background where Zagami is coming from... not surprsing he may appear a bit scary... he sure ain't Jesus in a tracksuit...
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 07:06 PM   #10
yellow
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 32
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmick View Post
yeah i know that dude, what i find freightening about him, is people are looking for meaning to the chaos of the world. People are desperate for more information. Some people want to believe the next truthsayer, because they feel time is running out. What i'm saying is , if he is a agent from the dark side, and people believe everything he says and they get hung up on his every word, it may distract them from finding the truth, from where it's always been. Inside. That's why i say, i feel my way through, rather than think my way through. But there are many who still think their way through and that can lead to trouble. Leo's just doesn't give me the best feeling that's all.
I agree, it is not my intention to stop him from posting, its a free forum if he posts i will not argue with him or be a troll or give him any hassle The first stage of awakening is dangerous as one is prey to all kinds of Gurus who often have other agenda and write from the ego rather the heart, the second stage is where you can see through this agenda of following others words rather than your own heart and the time comes when you have had enough and take the inner journey and listen to your heart and intuition rather than external information that will not help you to find spiritual freedom one iota.
From what i have seen on the other David Icke forum he just posts info rather than getting engaged in debate anyway.
Leo can't save your soul from the matrix only we can do that, which is why i feel he is distraction and not helpfull.
We know the world is controlled by negative entities but no need to get lost in the details as a distraction so we forgot to work on ourselves.
yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 07:14 PM   #11
truthspoon
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: North Africa........ The pirate-coast! Yarrh!
Posts: 20,360
Likes: 278 (169 Posts)
Default

Yellow, Zagami is hardly a distraction... he supplies very interesting information about the kind of people who have stolen our world and who are intent on stealing our souls...

And most of what you say appears in Icke's new book, 'Infinite Love..'..

By taking this as an absolute guidebook on how to think, you are adopting your own guru who has 'sorted it all out for you... It doesn't work that way. Icke has helped me and I'm sure will continue to fight for our freedom... however his reality is not mine and therefore I do not see things exactly as he does all the time...

For me the best way is 'pic n' mix'... It's all just information and knowledge will always be power...

Remember you cannot just tune out of this world and it would be no help if you could, so you can't just throw everything away and dream of oneness...

Give the guy a break, he's doing what we all should be doing putting information out there, to dismiss him is, I feel disrespecting a brave man's decision to leave the dark side and fight with us...

Last edited by truthspoon; 28-01-2007 at 07:21 PM. Reason: I'm a muppet who types too quickly..
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 08:07 PM   #12
yellow
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 32
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Yellow, Zagami is hardly a distraction... he supplies very interesting information about the kind of people who have stolen our world and who are intent on stealing our souls...

And most of what you say appears in Icke's new book, 'Infinite Love..'..

By taking this as an absolute guidebook on how to think, you are adopting your own guru who has 'sorted it all out for you... It doesn't work that way. Icke has helped me and I'm sure will continue to fight for our freedom... however his reality is not mine and therefore I do not see things exactly as he does all the time...

For me the best way is 'pic n' mix'... It's all just information and knowledge will always be power...

Remember you cannot just tune out of this world and it would be no help if you could, so you can't just throw everything away and dream of oneness...

Give the guy a break, he's doing what we all should be doing putting information out there, to dismiss him is, I feel disrespecting a brave man's decision to leave the dark side and fight with us...
I have never read that book, but after 20 years in the conspiracy business, i have moved on, learned much discernment and i live this in world but form my peace within it while being aware of the way it runs and am not really into oneness as i believe only as individuals can we escape all the mind control as they wish to hive mind us or lead us away with New age nonsense and other methods.

It remains to be seen if Leo is a genuine ex Illuminati, or still a real one with an agenda and i just suspect the latter. I don't believe he would last a couple of months if he was really revealing the dark sides secrets and as i say much of his stuff is not even new.

He has a lot of good info if you like that sort of thing, even if has an agenda i will grant you.

I have said my piece and others will disagree with me but good luck to you on your path to knowledge, these are just my thoughts at present and nothing is set in stone.
yellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2007, 08:46 PM   #13
sweet cheeks
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 307
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow View Post
I have never read that book, but after 20 years in the conspiracy business, i have moved on, learned much discernment and i live this in world but form my peace within it while being aware of the way it runs and am not really into oneness as i believe only as individuals can we escape all the mind control as they wish to hive mind us or lead us away with New age nonsense and other methods.

It remains to be seen if Leo is a genuine ex Illuminati, or still a real one with an agenda and i just suspect the latter. I don't believe he would last a couple of months if he was really revealing the dark sides secrets and as i say much of his stuff is not even new.

He has a lot of good info if you like that sort of thing, even if has an agenda i will grant you.

I have said my piece and others will disagree with me but good luck to you on your path to knowledge, these are just my thoughts at present and nothing is set in stone.
I agree with the parts in bold!
sweet cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.