Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

View Poll Results: Would you like to see David Icke post occasionaly?
Yes it would be nice to see him pop in 3 33.33%
No I couln't give a toss 3 33.33%
Not sure 1 11.11%
David has more important stuff goin on 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2007, 01:19 AM   #21
clint eastwood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by funky rusty sherrif star View Post
i was spectin better from you lad

fo shame
Time to shoot you in the face, f'sure.
Old 28-01-2007, 10:36 AM   #22
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix1 View Post
Maybe..but I still think he ought to adress his "Audience occasionally"

We ALL have burdens.Me included..I shoulder them well enough. And I do have a little time for folk.

I aint bieng prejudgemental...its not my job .

I'd like to discuss stuff with him, or anyoe else Anders. Is all.
But the risk is that David would receive a lot of questions, and then it would look impolite to ignore many of them even though that would be the most practical thing to do in order to not be overwhelmed by them.
Old 28-01-2007, 11:08 AM   #23
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
But the risk is that David would receive a lot of questions, and then it would look impolite to ignore many of them even though that would be the most practical thing to do in order to not be overwhelmed by them.
Yeah Anders I see that problem. If david were to post. Maybe a time limit or something as someone suggested would be good ??

Like (customise the site) to include a session for discussion, on a particular topic of his choice....his chance to question us as well. At a particular time, even for a short time...??

Maybe once a month, to those who subscribe, and to those who do not.

Like the man says Problem-Reaction-Solution right??

Maybe he will see this post , as no doubt he will and talk to the Webmasters about it .

Dunno...if he'll post though...l I wouldnt want him to appear rude or ignorant either.

May be the first 20 or so pepes in ,to discuss, then close the topic.

That way everyone would get their chance to speak...and even pick the topic.

Like a first come thing ??

Phoenix1
Old 28-01-2007, 02:41 PM   #24
anders lindman

Quote:
Yeah Anders I see that problem. If david were to post. Maybe a time limit or something as someone suggested would be good ??

Like (customise the site) to include a session for discussion, on a particular topic of his choice....his chance to question us as well. At a particular time, even for a short time...??

Maybe once a month, to those who subscribe, and to those who do not.

Like the man says Problem-Reaction-Solution right??

Maybe he will see this post , as no doubt he will and talk to the Webmasters about it .

Dunno...if he'll post though...l I wouldnt want him to appear rude or ignorant either.

May be the first 20 or so pepes in ,to discuss, then close the topic.

That way everyone would get their chance to speak...and even pick the topic.

Like a first come thing ??

Phoenix1
If David would post here it would probably be as a part of his job. This means that he must be able to monetize his participation, or at least profit financially from it indirectly.

Money is social energy. The banking system is like a global reptile brain, but that doesn't automatically mean that money itself is evil, even though the way money is managed by the elite often probably is a bit dubious, or to put it more nicely: the banking system has not yet evolved into a global "mammal brain".
Old 28-01-2007, 02:42 PM   #25
phoenix1
Banned

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanwave View Post
If you want to know your past, look into your present conditions.
If you want to know your future, look into your present actions.
--Buddhist Saying

The past is a guidepost, not a hitching post.
--L. Thomas Holdcroft

as would i...

...but not if the people demand it, but rather because he *wants* to

but, somehow i don't think he will and tbh i wouldn't blame him
Good quote Oceanwave...nice.

I wasn't demanding him like, I just thought it would be kinda nice if he felt moved to someday is all
Old 28-01-2007, 02:47 PM   #26
the king of the mountain
Banned

Quote:
Well ramblings they may be to you KOTM, but it stands..that even you have gleaned a little knowledge from what David may have drawn to your attention, his material or not.

You have still thought about what he says, that you cannot deny.Hence you would hold no oppinion whatsoever of him would you ?? SO I corner you there.Not a challenge...so don't feel challenged.

Merely a point of view is all.

I would personally join in on my own forum,especially if my public image was as big as his is getting. To talk to folk and discuss concepts from time to time.
It would be interesting ..if nothing else on our part and his, to see who holds what truths for who.

Remember one persons truth is another persons lie. You cannot deny that either right ??

As for lapping it up, no I wouldn't be lapping it up. I dont have a BIG EGO issue, and I aint nobodys dog to lap up nothing.

I take what I like, and pick up what's meant for me. For me..it's the way it should be.

I am the way I am ....don't make it the right way..but it's my way.

I cant hold an oppinion that that is inflexible ...like my way or the highway attitude.

That tree..bears no good friut.

You may say David Icke has a my way or the highway attitude. And maybe you are right...but there is allways the possibility you may have missed a flashing gem, and the possibility that it may be right to say, a lot of what resonates with him, also resonates with you.

There is an old Indian saying "NEVER judge a man until you have walked a mile in his moccassins"
There is an old Tibetan saying: "Don't con money out of people for a stated purpose and then use it to buy your weekly shopping, it's not very nice."
Old 28-01-2007, 03:00 PM   #27
phoenix1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by the king of the mountain View Post
There is an old Tibetan saying: "Don't con money out of people for a stated purpose and then use it to buy your weekly shopping, it's not very nice."

Yeah KOTM...I'm on two minds about what you say there...I still dunno for sure whether David is in it fot the Dosh or not.

What I would like to know is who is the "Other Guy" in the court case.
The one the Mod poined you to here.

If thats a Tibetan saying ...I like it
Old 28-01-2007, 03:12 PM   #28
Sean
Inactive

Thread Closed. Please read the announcement at the top of every forum.
Closed Thread