Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat > Have a Laugh

Old 04-12-2017, 11:11 PM   #1
oz93666

Default The Sacha Baron Cohen thread, Borat , Ali G and others

Very surprising we haven't had a SBC tread yet .... I do love Alan Partridge , but Borat must be the best , and most beloved by truthers , since he realizes the threat posed by the Jew ...

The first minute , in this compilation shows Borat visiting a dog rescue center , he want's a dog trained to attack Jews ...none have the correct training, he asks the woman "Can I teach this one to attack Jew?" .... notice the woman's response... "No !" she says " the Jews are Jesus's children , she (the dog) probably loves Jews..." This is typical of the indoctrination given by churches in America , 'Jews are god's chosen people, jesus loves them , god loves them, send more tax $ to israel' ... this makes no sense on christian theological grounds , the Jews rejected christ and until they accept him as their savior they can't go to heaven. But the preachers all know , if they want to keep their tax free status , they have to indoctrinate their flock this way.

http://

Last edited by oz93666; 05-12-2017 at 02:59 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:15 AM   #2
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I just saw it as a bit of fun and freedom of speech.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 03:45 AM   #3
supertzar

Don't you know he is a zionist, dude? He's ridiculing anti-semitism. That's the whole point of the character. He is a jewish comedian playing a bumbling anti-semitic Kazakhstanian. The Ali G character is a dumb probably second generation Arabic immigrant, right?

Last edited by supertzar; 05-12-2017 at 11:31 AM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 04:11 AM   #4
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Yes, I know all that. I still just saw it as fun.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 06:47 AM   #5
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Don't you know he is a zionist, dude? He's ridiculing anti-semitism. That's the whole point of the character. He is a jewish comedian playing a bumbling anti-semitic Khazakhstanian. The Ali G character is a dumb probably second generation Arabic immigrant, right?
Sure ...I do get that ..

This next clip is not really a SBC video (4 mins) , but a documentary return to his "home village" where he tricked people into being filmed ... they don't appear very happy about now being on the tourist map ....

And this is the original "Borat visits home village" video (2 mins) the villagers appearing in ...well one of them , I 'm sure I've seen another version where he has 4 wives ...

Old 05-12-2017, 11:28 AM   #6
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Ali G is a parody of British south Asian youths who copy black lingo, whether it's from Caribbean descent kids in London (though it's something that can be seen all over the UK where blacks and Asians reside), or from US hip hop videos.

I haven't seen Borat though, not being an Ali G fan, i.e. I haven't watched him and couldn't say what he's like.
Right and with a name like Ali I guess he's supposed to be muslim so probably a Pakistani, huh? I don't think Borat should be loved by truthers. We are supposed to be be the people the character is trolling?
Old 05-12-2017, 11:33 AM   #7
bullet

Cool

I put SBC's film Grimsby on a par with Sex lives of the potato men. Pure class.
bullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:54 AM   #8
oneriver

I liked this guy.

“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 11:58 AM   #9
supertzar

Quote:
Yes, it's definitely a parody of Pakistani muslim youth.

I don't mind satire and enjoy it if it's well done and funny, to be honest. That doesn't mean you're supposed to like it, obviously, but there isn't that much in comedy that doesn't offend, or flout taboos.

I'm sure everyone who thinks Bill Hicks was a genius didn't share all his views.
But Oz said
Quote:
Borat must be the best , and most beloved by truthers , since he realizes the threat posed by the Jew ...
That is what I responded to.

Last edited by supertzar; 05-12-2017 at 12:36 PM.
Old 05-12-2017, 12:40 PM   #10
supertzar

Quote:
On that score, I doubt SBC's film would be a sympathetic nod to anti-Zionists. By the sound of it, it's an update of the Alf Garnett character from the 1960s. Google him if you're unfamiliar.
At first glance it appears to be a UK version of All In The Family's Archie Bunker.
Old 05-12-2017, 04:23 PM   #11
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Which again shows that sometimes even comedy that doesn't match our own politics can be funny.
The other thing is, there's lots about the truther scene that lends itself to parody and satire. Just like religion or political parties, and just about any aspect of life. If alt-media goes down the road where it can't even see humour, irony or satire in what it does, then it's no better than what it's supposedly fighting against.

Last edited by decode reality; 05-12-2017 at 04:24 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 04:33 PM   #12
fairyprincess

SBC relative is the PTB's foremost expert on autism.

Make of that what you will.....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 04:36 PM   #13
supertzar

Quote:
The other thing is, there's lots about the truther scene that lends itself to parody and satire. Just like religion or political parties, and just about any aspect of life. If alt-media goes down the road where it can't even see humour, irony or satire in what it does, then it's no better than what it's supposedly fighting against.
I don't think that is what is going on here though. I thought Borat was funny for a minute. Then I saw how much Cohen, the extreme Zionist is trying to frame certain people as impossibly backwards to Americans. The double whammy is most American movie-goers must have had no idea of the dynamics at play. Borat was just a hilarious clueless foreigner. It just made it unfunny to me to realize that.
Old 05-12-2017, 05:24 PM   #14
iamawaveofthesea

Cohen is mocking black people, arabs, kazaks and white people while hiding behind comedy; he mocks everyone but the jews who he portrays as victims

Its zionist propaganda

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 05-12-2017 at 05:47 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2017, 05:25 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I don't think that is what is going on here though. I thought Borat was funny for a minute. Then I saw how much Cohen, the extreme Zionist is trying to frame certain people as impossibly backwards to Americans. The double whammy is most American movie-goers must have had no idea of the dynamics at play. Borat was just a hilarious clueless foreigner. It just made it unfunny to me to realize that.
Borat is the vehicle through which cohen mocks blue collar americans
Old 06-12-2017, 02:38 AM   #16
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Cohen is mocking black people, arabs, kazaks and white people while hiding behind comedy; he mocks everyone but the jews who he portrays as victims

Its zionist propaganda
When you put it like that, it's hard to dispute ....

Still , It's very funny , I don't believe it is a planned psi-op , I could be wrong .

If it is a psi-op, we can use it to our own ends ... at least the idea of jews controlling the world is being brought up , with a mass audience watching ... In one episode Borat goes to get a tattoo , he want's a jew with horns , shown as a puppet master pulling the strings of politicians !! ...just to get that idea out there, to a mass audience is something...

It's the same as David talking about reps in main stream TV interviews .... the interviewer might want him to go there so that they can laugh, ridicule and (they believe) discredit his work ... I believe just bringing up the subject is the first step , and very valuable.

This 1 min clip is funny ... Borat's companion also looks like a jew , the archetypal jew portrayed in Nazi comics....

Last edited by oz93666; 06-12-2017 at 02:45 AM.
Old 06-12-2017, 06:22 PM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
When you put it like that, it's hard to dispute ....

Still , It's very funny , I don't believe it is a planned psi-op , I could be wrong .
i've laughed along with everyone else...its very sophisticated propaganda

hollywood loved it and promoted it with cohen going down the red carpet dressed as an archetypical arab strongman which the zionist forces have been demonising through hollywood spoof satires for a long time eg hots shot part deux and team america

It all helps mould peoples perceptions and lays the groundwork towards MANUFACTURING CONSENT for WAR because the public begin to build a perception in their mind of backward arab people with their military dictators who need to be civilised at the point of a gun. But really it all benefits the zionist enterprise

Cohen gave a million quid towards injecting syrian kids with vaccines until they were halted after a bunch of kids were killed by the vaccines

Its no coincidence that cohens brother is a supposed 'expert' on autism who likes to spread myths about it that mislead people

They always have a cover story to keep plausible deniability for example he can attack people and then say 'but its just comedy' or he can pay to have syrian kids injected with toxic vaccines while pretending that he's a philanthropist

The devil always masks himself with morality

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-12-2017 at 06:25 PM.
Old 07-12-2017, 02:25 AM   #18
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

Cohen gave a million quid towards injecting syrian kids with vaccines until they were halted after a bunch of kids were killed by the vaccines

Its no coincidence that cohens brother is a supposed 'expert' on autism who likes to spread myths about it that mislead people...
You know I was aware of all that , but didn't want to look into it deeply..I didn't want to believe the nice Mr Cohen , who made me laugh , would knowingly be involved in killing children ...

Naive or what ??? I'm the one who has said 99% of the NWO are jewish !!!
That Freud and Einstein were just talentless front men , reading a NWO script to misdirect humanity !

So in 2015..." British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen and his Australian wife, Hollywood actress Isla Fisher, have donated £670,000 ($1m) to two charities.
The couple have given £335,000 to Save The Children to help vaccinate against measles in northern Syria.
They are giving the same amount to the International Rescue Committee, run by ex-UK foreign secretary David Miliband.
This will fund education, health care, shelter and sanitation for refugees in Syria and neighbouring countries."

Then in 2016 .."Feb 1, 2016 - Mohammad Mowas, a Syrian doctor , said the reported symptoms were a gradual slowdown in the heart rate as the infants turned blue, which were consistent with cyanide poisoning. “This looks like a deliberate attempt to spike the vaccines,” he said. ...."

Put "Syria vaccines tainted poison " in search an you will literally get a dozen separate cases of different agencies poisoning Syrian kids with vaccines within the last 5 years!!

What about SBC's brother and autism ???

Oh , He's ..."Britain's leading expert on Autism" lives in at trinity college Cambridge ... He is giving the vaccine industry cover by saying we are Over diagnosing the condition , and that it's all to do with genetics ...
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...m-1688427.html

Autism rate is now around One in 50 in US and Europe , and as we all know is intentionally caused by additives put in the vaccines with the intent of reducing Everyone's IQ

Old 07-12-2017, 07:44 AM   #19
fairyprincess

Quote:
At first glance it appears to be a UK version of All In The Family's Archie Bunker.
Garnett was the original......
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2017, 09:51 AM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
They are giving the same amount to the International Rescue Committee, run by ex-UK foreign secretary David Miliband.
This will fund education, health care, shelter and sanitation for refugees in Syria and neighbouring countries."
david miliband is a marxist jew and i very much doubt that any enterprise they are involved in relating to refugees is to do with helping those refugees rebuild their homes and resettle their own lands

Lets remember that milibands political party labour under tony blair took us into that rotten war in iraq in the first place which was part of a longterm plan to attack 7 countries in that region which has led us upto syria to date and likely iran soon with god knows how many people killed and maimed

These people are sick genocidal supremicist maniacs

Whats more likely is that money is used to funnel refugees into europe and to distribute the guidebooks that george soros NGO's created telling refugees how to get to europe and then how to exploit the welfare system once they are there

Quote:
Then in 2016 .."Feb 1, 2016 - Mohammad Mowas, a Syrian doctor , said the reported symptoms were a gradual slowdown in the heart rate as the infants turned blue, which were consistent with cyanide poisoning. “This looks like a deliberate attempt to spike the vaccines,” he said. ...."
i really wouldn't be surprised if that was true

supremicists don't believe that all people are equally valid. They believe that their people are more valid then everyone else and that other people are an obstacle to be removed

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 07-12-2017 at 09:55 AM.