Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Exposing Child Abuse

Old 08-07-2014, 10:17 PM   #41
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misstaken View Post
Crying my eyes out watching Theresa May's speech. This better be the start of the change that's been needed for a long time that I've been asking for from her too. Can't even see for tears :'(
I hate to say it, or to be such a wet blanket, but Theresa May is another psychopath in power. This is how they roll, to use a cliche. Whenever anything happens, they fall over themselves to launch the mother of all inquiries. What happened with any Iraq inquiry? What happened with the hacking/Millie Dowler inquiries? What exactly happens with these big inquiries? They drag on for years, so long in fact that by the time anything of any value is found, everyone's moved on to the new celebrity craze, a new meat scandal, a new diet, unemployment, higher prices and all the usual shite.

By "promising" to fix things, they never need to, or even intend to. All that is important is that they say the right things. It's all about public relations. It's all about lies, upon lies, upon lies.

Let's be real here - WHO is going to tie the bell around the elite's necks? ONLY the public can do so, en masse. The police - inundated with freemasons, paedos, perverts, aggressive thugs, liars and wimps. The legal system....sigh. I don't know quite where to begin with that one. The media...oh dear, that's a dead end.

ONLY if the public can keep their eye on the ball, and keep a tab of all that is happening, at least on this one issue, will anything change. I tell you, when people start going to Westminster with pitchforks and use them on a few of our reigning paedos, then something might happen. Until them, it's a clever show. Is Tony Bliar hanging for his crimes? Have the royals been investigated? Andrew likes mingling with convicted paedos. Charles was very close to Savile the paedo monster. Have the top political brass currently troughing away been investigated?

Maybe it will happen, but I believe that it will only happen if people CHOOSE to keep a steady hold of events, and realise that all children are living toys for these monsters who rule politically, royally, media-wise, culturally, socially and economically. If people plug away, en masse, they will start to shit themselves. This is why so many crimes are covered up, and hidden, because there is paedophilia, sleaze, criminal corruption, nepotism, and protection of abusers in this insane country, and this insane world, ruled by the same power groups.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:20 PM   #42
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluminawti View Post
No stone unturned bla bla bla Lessons to be learnt, this is masonic code for every thing will be covered up. Another load of bollocks by the gang of paedos in our govt. You have to be a nonce to get any where in our govt. Which is why when ever they get into power they do the complete opposite to what they said before getting into power. Remember cleggy the liar? I`m so sorry. He never knew anything about that big fat bastard nonce cyril smith. Plus he worked for leon brittin another nonce who`s name was on the elm tree guest house list
I totally agree with you.

My one hope is that the sheeple start realising that their very own children are mincemeat, and their grandchildren too will be mincemeat/toys for these saddos. There's a reason why society is so hyper sexualised, why so many children are being stolen from their parents, why the state doesn't know about the disappearance of thousands of children from state care and so on. My only hope is that the sheeple find something clicks inside them and they start focussing.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:25 PM   #43
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanusi View Post
So David Icke was right all along, Would love to see people admit he was right on that one thing.
When I first started watching some of his vids or reading the stuff on this forum, I thought that it was a bit far-fetched. As time has passed, I began to see that heck the world really IS powered through sadism and abuse of others. The Savile story was a good start....but I'm just waiting for the real nonces to be revealed. The ones with the tiaras and crowns, the ones with the bankster billions, the ones in the media, the ones in the legal system, the ones in the political system ....presently. I want them revealed.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:27 PM   #44
pinkizzy
Inactive

There is nothing wrong with being a psychopath. It describes a focused and unsociable personality, which is important for a high pressured career in medicine and politics.

Last edited by pinkizzy; 08-07-2014 at 10:29 PM.
pinkizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:31 PM   #45
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkizzy View Post
There is nothing wrong with being a psychopath. It describes a focused and unsociable personality, which is important for a high pressured career in medicine and politics.
If you don't mind, you can take your pro-psychopath crap and post it on a psychopath forum. There is already a thread on here where some tried to celebrate psychopathy.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:37 PM   #46
evilc

I Think the Fagging culture is where many of these boys become corrupted.

Heres just one example but the internet is full of articles.

http://www.edwardianpromenade.com/ed...c-school-eton/

And heres one very famous pair of Fagmaster /Fags

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/elec...easy-ride.html

Last edited by i_am; 09-07-2014 at 04:47 AM.
evilc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:39 PM   #47
ponpon

There's nothing wrong with being a psychopath? Oh dear god I've heard it all now!
ponpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:42 PM   #48
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilc View Post
I Think the Fagging culture is where many of these boys become corrupted.

Heres just one example but the internet is full of articles.

http://www.edwardianpromenade.com/ed...c-school-eton/

And heres one very famous pair of Fagmaster /Fags

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/elec...easy-ride.html
Thank you for this!

It's like an all-male version of Cinderella and the wicked stepmother, and two ugly sisters.

Sick parents send their kids to be raised by and in the presence of sick adults.
Old 08-07-2014, 10:45 PM   #49
evilc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tildatod View Post
Thank you for this!

It's like an all-male version of Cinderella and the wicked stepmother, and two ugly sisters.

Sick parents send their kids to be raised by and in the presence of sick adults.

I`d like to know who Camoron used. I know he knew Boris ( who has been very very quiet recently ) but there will be more connections for sure
Old 08-07-2014, 10:54 PM   #50
misstaken
Inactive

Quote:
I hate to say it, or to be such a wet blanket, but Theresa May is another psychopath in power. This is how they roll, to use a cliche. Whenever anything happens, they fall over themselves to launch the mother of all inquiries. What happened with any Iraq inquiry? What happened with the hacking/Millie Dowler inquiries? What exactly happens with these big inquiries? They drag on for years, so long in fact that by the time anything of any value is found, everyone's moved on to the new celebrity craze, a new meat scandal, a new diet, unemployment, higher prices and all the usual shite.

By "promising" to fix things, they never need to, or even intend to. All that is important is that they say the right things. It's all about public relations. It's all about lies, upon lies, upon lies.

Let's be real here - WHO is going to tie the bell around the elite's necks? ONLY the public can do so, en masse. The police - inundated with freemasons, paedos, perverts, aggressive thugs, liars and wimps. The legal system....sigh. I don't know quite where to begin with that one. The media...oh dear, that's a dead end.

ONLY if the public can keep their eye on the ball, and keep a tab of all that is happening, at least on this one issue, will anything change. I tell you, when people start going to Westminster with pitchforks and use them on a few of our reigning paedos, then something might happen. Until them, it's a clever show. Is Tony Bliar hanging for his crimes? Have the royals been investigated? Andrew likes mingling with convicted paedos. Charles was very close to Savile the paedo monster. Have the top political brass currently troughing away been investigated?

Maybe it will happen, but I believe that it will only happen if people CHOOSE to keep a steady hold of events, and realise that all children are living toys for these monsters who rule politically, royally, media-wise, culturally, socially and economically. If people plug away, en masse, they will start to shit themselves. This is why so many crimes are covered up, and hidden, because there is paedophilia, sleaze, criminal corruption, nepotism, and protection of abusers in this insane country, and this insane world, ruled by the same power groups.
Quote:
I half want to take back the thank you I sent her yesterday, it was sent when she had just begun saying what I had personally asked her to do and change sometime ago, and of course many others have. But it just stinks, there is no way it will be a full enquiry, I mean frick its now 18months since an IPCC investigation that I initiated began and thats taking forever due to the amount of officers involved in being investigated (many not released to press yet) and officers and child services workers delaying interviews and other excuses,, though I do not fully trust the IPCC either, good thing I record everything myself.

So my point is, I know damn well a full enquiry or whatever they're calling it is no way in hell gonna "leave no stone unturned", in that short time.

But I won't take back the thank you because she has done what has been needed fora long time and now children will be protected more, anyone who covers up abuse will face prosecution too, and rape and abuse victims will be treated better and not blamed or ripped apart in court. So those changes are good things to take from it. I did ask to confirm if anyone failing to act on abuse will face charges, I await response.

Wept buckets watching it live, the relief of this finally happening. Corruption needs to end, only we can do it if we stand against it. Commenting and opinions are all well and good but action speaks volumes. Let's end it all
Quote:
No that's what I mean, what is happening now is finally about to change. Cover ups and corruption going on now is being exposed the world over, I'm in touch with other whistleblowers around the world doing this too. But on the subject of people who know about child abuse and who don't report it, or police and child services, teachers etc who don't act on reports made to them facing prosecution, thats amazing and will save many more children because these cowardly cunts who would previously have done so will have no reason to protect the cunts they're protecting and for once protect the child/children in danger, though I still highly doubt those complicite in abuse would come forward and report dangerous paedophiles theyre associated with which is why in my experience many many knew (have evidence of this and another DI forum poster posted on one of my threads about the others involved too, have printed that off for my barrister so thanks to them for backing up what I'd said on others involved too btw), but only I reported. Cowards will always protect their own ass
That's what I said here, I know this enquiry into the MPs and their activities is bullshit but my tears were tears of relief because some time ago I first contacted Theresa May about. Changing laws and legislation to make everyone face criminal charges who fails to report or act on child abuse reports, I more recently contacted two more MPs.
because of the coverups and battle I've personally had trying to protect many children it was an emotional moment. I just hope it wasn't all smoke and mirrors
misstaken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:56 PM   #51
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponpon View Post
There's nothing wrong with being a psychopath? Oh dear god I've heard it all now!
Pinkizzy is sympathetic to psychopaths, and views them as normal. According to our psychopath expert Pinkizzy, psychopaths occur in all walks of life, hence nothing wrong with them. Same could be said of paedos, no?? If one was of such a mind.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...74&postcount=7

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with being a Psychopath, they ar more widespread than you think:
Surgeons
Bankers
Estate Agents
Salesmen
Lawyers

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...27&postcount=8

Quote:
This is a non story. We know about psychopath brains, they are completely different to non psychopath brains and show no empathy. Psychopaths cannot be cured, their condition can be managed. It's the same case with paedophiles, the behahiour cannot be cured, just managed.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=12
Quote:
In my opinion, the article isn't providing an excuse for paedophilia. It's stating the condition must be managed and not cured by chemical castration or chopping off willys.
For a full realisation of the kind of propaganda er .... opinions which Pinkizzy wants to spread on our forum, have a read of the thread directly above this text ^^. When people expressed anger and thought that paedos should be severely punished, Pinkizzy's response was:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=16

Quote:
You shouldn't incite mass murder
Pinkizzy also spreads fake propaganda that paedos' victims are also paedos. It's a fact, as far as our forum psychopathy and paedo expert says. Read all about it:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=31

Quote:
Paedophilia is about power, not sexual urges.
1. A paedophile abuses a child, the child grows up to abuse others
For more of Pinkizzy's unique empathy and sympathy for paedos and psychos, check google search:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=da...com&gws_rd=ssl

What I'm saying to you and all others reading this thread: WHO gains from derailing our threads about paedos and psychopaths? WHO gains from spreading lies and propaganda about paedo victims? WHO gains by disinfo and inflammatory posts on a site wholly ANTI-paedo and ANTI-psychopathy? WHAT kind of FM posts drivel with no research, no facts, no real intention of research?

I won't say anymore. Some FMs have an agenda, and it's not truth, or protecting victims of abuse.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:00 PM   #52
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
That's what I said here, I know this enquiry into the MPs and their activities is bullshit but my tears were tears of relief because some time ago I first contacted Theresa May about. Changing laws and legislation to make everyone face criminal charges who fails to report or act on child abuse reports, I more recently contacted two more MPs.
because of the coverups and battle I've personally had trying to protect many children it was an emotional moment. I just hope it wasn't all smoke and mirrors
Sorry misstaken, I posted as soon as I saw your first post in this thread. I was all fired up. Sorry, I don't wish to deflate your courage or your search for truth. These objectives are paramount. More people need to do exactly what you have done, and more victims must come forward.

The pressure will have to come from the bottom of the pyramid up to the very top. THIS issue has the full potential to topple the elites. I have faith that the concern of parents and society for our children is still powerful enough to get people's anger-gears engaged.

Do not think that I pour scorn on your endeavours; far from it. It is excellent that you have contacted these psychopathic liars, and that you continue to do so. By doing so, by having to keep doing so, the paper trail is laid i.e. the foundation of cover-ups and denials is thus exposed. I mean WHY exactly was nothing done over SO MANY FUCKING PAEDOS?

Old 08-07-2014, 11:11 PM   #53
misstaken
Inactive

Thank you tildatod I did think maybe you'd only read the first post. I did respond to your post on my members thread too. But yes we all need to do something, not just talk but DO.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:25 PM   #54
evilc

another good link

"We are all lizards now. Or at least, if you are a journalist working in Westminster, that's what it seems most of the internet thinks this week. Since the alleged establishment paedophile ring was blown open over the weekend, culminating in the Home Secretary yesterday ordering an inquiry into child abuse committed by the upper echelons of British society, the conspiracy theorists have been out in force.

"Why haven't you named them?" is the most repeated demand screamed through the keyboards of self-appointed nonce-catchers. "Very telling how you have been silent about all this," say other, more pensive types. One particularly fun tin foil hat wearer seems to have us all sussed: "you are refusing to cover it… you looked the other way… you are keeping quiet to protect them".

An amateur internet sleuth with fewer detective powers than Phillip Schofield needs only a few minutes of investigative googling to find a list of names of politicians, pop stars, doctors, royal employees and spooks accused of being paedophiles. There exists on several easy-to-find conspiracy theory websites a grainy image of a handwritten note containing a host of household names. Anyone can find it, published on fringe blogs whose editorial stance might be described as eccentric.

Another website carries the testimony of a man who claims that, when he was a child, he was sexually abused by a serving Cabinet minister. There is another current politician who, when you type his name into Google's search bar, is linked by the automatic search suggestions to Elm Guest House, the vice den at the centre of one police investigation.

So why has the mainstream media, which I suppose in this context must include new media like this publication, declined to publish the names? For most people, I hope the answer is obvious. But it clearly needs explaining to large number of others.

A list of names posted by a blogger who believes that the Heysel football stadium disaster was organised by Tory MPs to silence child abuse victims, does not constitute evidence. Someone on Twitter who believes that there was quite literally a Jewish conspiracy to protect paedophiles, does not constitute evidence. A man who believes the Queen Mother was a reptilian overlord descended from aliens, who claims that former Prime Ministers colluded to cover up Rolf Harris's crimes, does not constitute evidence. Even if he was right about Jimmy Savile.

I am not saying the allegations of a Westminster paedophile ring are untrue. It is clear that there are lines of inquiry that are worthy of investigation. It may well emerge, after that investigation, that all of the names doing the rounds online were child abusers all along. What is clear at the moment, however, is that we do not know.

"In 2012, Schofield and ITV had to pay Lord McAlpine £125,000 in damages after a note alleging the late Tory peer was a paedophile was inadvertently shown on television. Sir Peter Bottomley, a Conservative backbencher, yesterday told the BBC that he was one of the accused. He denied the claims, reminded his audience that he had won a six figure libel action against the Mail on Sunday some three decades ago, and warned anyone making the same claims now that they would face a similar fate. Last year, a man was arrested by the police for falsely claiming that he had been abused as a child by Ken Clarke.

Hundreds and hundreds of journalists are working on the Westminster paedophile ring story as we speak. We cannot name the politicians being accused of child abuse yet, because we have no evidence. If evidence exists, it will be found and the names will come out. Those thirsty for the truth just need to be patient."

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...racy-theorists

Last edited by evilc; 08-07-2014 at 11:35 PM.
Old 08-07-2014, 11:42 PM   #55
ceej
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Whitewash???

Lady Butler-Sloss to lead child abuse inquiry
Retired judge chaired Cleveland abuse inquiry in the late 1980s and was praised for her even-handed approach

Butler Sloss apologises for making false allegations that she received death threats from f4j

DIY Stores nationwide have reported that there has been
a massive run of purchases of whitewash, by men in grey suits,
all of whom waved a copy of the Official Secrets Act at any
checkout staff, who asked for a delivery address !

Superb graphic.

To which range could be added...

Hillsborough Hue
Crushed Lawrence
Bankster Brass

and, of course, the ever popular

Stone Wall
ceej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 12:29 AM   #56
swamideva

Member of Edward Heath's government boasted he could cover up a 'scandal involving small boys'
Tim Fortescue, who was a whip in Edward Heath’s government between 1970 and 1973, made the boast in a 1995 BBC documentary Westminster’s Secret Service.

Tim Fortescue from 'Westmister's Secret Service' BBC 1995

A short extract from the Michael Cockerell documentary 'Westmister's Secret Service' broadcast by the BBC in 1995.
Tim Fortescue was the chief whip under Edward Heath between 1970 and 1973. In the documentary it was revealed that the chief whip kept a little black 'dirt book' which contained information about MPs, and this was used as a method of political control.

Quote:
“Anyone with any sense who was in trouble would come to the whips and tell them the truth, and say now, “I’m in a jam, can you help?” It might be debt, it might be a scandal involving small boys, or any kind of scandal which a member seemed likely to be mixed up in, they’d come and ask if we could help. And if we could, we did. We would do everything we can because we would store up brownie points. That sounds a pretty nasty reason but one of the reasons is, if we can get a chap out of trouble, he’ll do as we ask forever more.”

Last edited by swamideva; 09-07-2014 at 12:54 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 06:52 AM   #57
misstaken
Inactive

Quote:
Pinkizzy is sympathetic to psychopaths, and views them as normal. According to our psychopath expert Pinkizzy, psychopaths occur in all walks of life, hence nothing wrong with them. Same could be said of paedos, no?? If one was of such a mind.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...74&postcount=7

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...27&postcount=8

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=12

For a full realisation of the kind of propaganda er .... opinions which Pinkizzy wants to spread on our forum, have a read of the thread directly above this text ^^. When people expressed anger and thought that paedos should be severely punished, Pinkizzy's response was:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=16

Pinkizzy also spreads fake propaganda that paedos' victims are also paedos. It's a fact, as far as our forum psychopathy and paedo expert says. Read all about it:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=31

For more of Pinkizzy's unique empathy and sympathy for paedos and psychos, check google search:

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=da...com&gws_rd=ssl

What I'm saying to you and all others reading this thread: WHO gains from derailing our threads about paedos and psychopaths? WHO gains from spreading lies and propaganda about paedo victims? WHO gains by disinfo and inflammatory posts on a site wholly ANTI-paedo and ANTI-psychopathy? WHAT kind of FM posts drivel with no research, no facts, no real intention of research?

I won't say anymore. Some FMs have an agenda, and it's not truth, or protecting victims of abuse.
Yep I know what you mean about all of that. Check posts on this thread too

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276514
Old 09-07-2014, 07:29 AM   #58
misstaken
Inactive

Quote:
Joanne Mjadzelics is vexing
Oh I'm annoying the paedophile fan, excellent. I knew you would come back and report my post and say something about me that's why I also PMd tildatod. All my one line post is is me pointing out they are correct in what they said, especially the last part, but the quoted parts reminded me of the UKs shame thread is what I was saying. Its your own words darling, not mine or tildatods.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276514

Can we get back and on topic now please. Thank you

Last edited by misstaken; 09-07-2014 at 07:32 AM.
Old 09-07-2014, 08:57 AM   #59
urbanator2

Quote:
Not sure if serious
urbanator2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2014, 09:04 AM   #60
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
Surely this is tongue firmly in cheek.

The fact that the situation of 'pyschopathy' is one that is encouraged at the high end of society, basically society encourages pyschopathic traits and it is increasing. Surely you understand...black is white, lies over truth, to be totally self centred, narcissistic, lack of empathy etc etc. All these things are seemingly promoted to the point of normalcy...when they are clearly not.

That is what I took out of it!
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote