Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 24-08-2010, 11:49 AM   #861
daxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob menard View Post
More ASKY DANCE!

Of course I do! I know for a fact it is a REVENUE RECEIPT and can be used to access the TREASURY. I know it evidences not only a birth of a child, but the transference of that child's wealth and control of their share to the government.

I know a great deal about Birth Certificates, that you with your selective sight, and need to control and do the endless ASKY DANCE, choose to ignore!

So, you will not be revealing your own name, even though you feel it is okay to make mine a topic of discussion?

ASKY DANCE!
You know it? Ok, fine. But can you PROVE it?
Obedience of the law is demanded; not asked as a favor. -Theodore Roosevelt
daxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #862
ipso facto

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxo View Post
I don't believe it says that on Canadian ones either... It sure doesn't on mine...
Doesn't it????? So why does Rob's say its a Revenue Receipt - may be Rob ought to scan it for us to see - would yours be exactly the same as his? or do birth certificates differ across Canada?

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
ipso facto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 04:35 PM   #863
daxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipso facto View Post
Doesn't it????? So why does Rob's say its a Revenue Receipt - may be Rob ought to scan it for us to see - would yours be exactly the same as his? or do birth certificates differ across Canada?
Each province issues it's own, they have also changed over the years. I know a lot of the new ones don't have the ALL CAPS last name (yeah, talk about throwing a wrench in the Freeman arguments). It's plausible that his does. I've never seen one with it though...but I haven't seen every version of every birth certificate issued in every province over the last...say....half century or so.

I'm pretty sure none of them say it anymore...

Rob keeps saying "explain why it says this..." Sadly, the only people who could answer were probably in their 40's when the designed the damned things a decade or two before Rob was born. The answer has likely died with them. If Rob lost it, he'd get a replacement in the current style, which means it would no longer say that.
Obedience of the law is demanded; not asked as a favor. -Theodore Roosevelt

Last edited by daxo; 24-08-2010 at 04:40 PM.
daxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 04:46 PM   #864
ipso facto

Quote:
Originally Posted by daxo View Post
If Rob lost it, he'd get a replacement in the current style, which means it would no longer say that.
And he reeeeallly wouldn't want that would he

Thanks for your explanation Daxo

Freeman code: You can live with no curtailment or infringement of your freedom PROVIDING you do not cause harm or loss to others. This is the law. Any transgression will be judged by your peers and dealt with accordingly. You are free but you are not free to do what you like but rest assured you won't be judged by anyone.
Old 24-08-2010, 06:25 PM   #865
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipso facto View Post
And he reeeeallly wouldn't want that would he

Thanks for your explanation Daxo
Excellent demonstration of faith there ipso facto ...

Quote:

FAITH,
n. [L. fides, fido, to trust; Gr. to persuade, to draw towards any thing, to conciliate; to believe, to obey. In the Greek Lexicon of Hederic it is said, the primitive signification of the verb is to bind and draw or lead, as signifies a rope or cable. But this remark is a little incorrect. The sense of the verb, from which that of rope and binding is derived, is to strain, to draw, and thus to bind or make fast. A rope or cable is that which makes fast. Heb.]

1. Belief; the assent of the mind to the truth of what is declared by another, resting on his authority and veracity, without other evidence; the judgment that what another states or testifies is the truth. I have strong faith or no faith in the testimony of a witness, or in what a historian narrates.
Careful how you tread ... faith is a bit of a no no in Cynical Land.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2010, 10:09 PM   #866
ipso facto

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post

Old 25-08-2010, 03:14 PM   #867
swiftex

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post

Excellent post!

Rather subjective, wouldn't you say "Watson"?
swiftex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2011, 12:58 AM   #868
death
Banned

Default To resurrect the dead horse........

I believe I have the answer to both questions here.
How do we claim the "share" in the corporation generated upon our legal fiction and, is Rob just a scam artist.

So here are the answers in reverse.
I do not believe the guys like Rob are total bullshit artists however, I believe what they are selling people is like say you were to buy a Porsche but it turned out all you received was the framework, shell and cosmetics.
So here you have the framework, the body panels, a nice lavish interior but no electrical, no motor, no transmission etc. Basically the proper components to make the thing work have been omitted and you must figure it out on your own.
Essentially you have the limited foundation necessary for producing the vehicle that will transport you to the destination of your ultimate goal.

Okay fair enough because a lot of the claimed "freemen on the land" I find content from are complete idiots that absolutely should not be handed the answers and often, it's a given that they will never figure out how to do these things properly on their own or even by playing 20 questions.

So how do we claim our "share" in the corporation?
I think that's a rather easy question to answer because if I have your pot of gold that constantly replenishes itself, I've been authorized to hold it out of your reach by you and you ask, demand, beg and even threaten if I do not give it back, well I will continue to be big brother and torment you.
But the issue is not actually that pot or even the gold that is going inside, it's a matter of who is filling the pot with gold.
So find out who is making the payments to the government and that is who you obtain your dividends from. Big brother's pot is nullified and a new pot is issued that nobody can dip into but you. You must revoke custodial rights with the institution making the payments not the greedy glutton spending your money.

Finding out specifically what institution will certainly be a nightmare. It's probably some despicable monster like the pope or the queen of England I say this meaning, they are very likely the head of this financial institution.
Researching the Department and secretary of treasury is probably the best place to start looking but I would not expect an outright answer. I believe both parties are unlikely to ever communicate for obvious reasons and you are going to be looking high, low and everywhere in between.

Last edited by death; 18-07-2011 at 01:05 AM.
death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 09:27 AM   #869
sterbsr

Default Driving without having full license Australia

So basically im gonna have to start driving my car for work without my full license, same with my mate. Is there anything that I can do to not get in trouble. I live in Canberra
Thanks
sterbsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 10:37 AM   #870
undeadcreature

Drive with a full license would be a start maybe....
undeadcreature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 06:51 PM   #871
iq_145

Who resurrected this?

"I am a Freeman-on-the-Land. How May I help?"

Please take large sums of my and my family's hard-earned money so that I can be entertained by your wit and knowledge whilst I sit for weeks in the police cells.
Old 19-07-2011, 07:35 PM   #872
rob menard
Banned

Read the beginning of this thread, and you will see how this placed USED to be, when it was mostly used by those who honestly wanted to learn and wanted to discuss, not debate≥

Now compare it to the last post by iq145, and see how the whole thing has gone to pot, with discussion now hindered, and constant attacks on the intent, motive or personality of the other posters.

THAT HAS BECOME THE NORM HERE, AND THAT IS NOT THE FREEMAN WAY.
rob menard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 07:39 PM   #873
rumpelstilzchen
Banned

Location: the End of The Forest where the fox and the hare bid each other goodnight

Quote:

THAT HAS BECOME THE NORM HERE,
Perhaps many people here can see right through you now, rob.
I don't see many people rushing to your defence in the manner they used to.
People move on. They can only be fooled for a limited amount of time.
It could be that you are yesterday's news and tomorrow's fish and chip paper?

Last edited by rumpelstilzchen; 19-07-2011 at 07:42 PM.
rumpelstilzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #874
iq_145

Quote:
Read the beginning of this thread, and you will see how this placed USED to be, when it was mostly used by those who honestly wanted to learn and wanted to discuss, not debate≥

Now compare it to the last post by iq145, and see how the whole thing has gone to pot, with discussion now hindered, and constant attacks on the intent, motive or personality of the other posters.

THAT HAS BECOME THE NORM HERE, AND THAT IS NOT THE FREEMAN WAY.
With the passage of time, motive and intent become more obvious.

Is the "freeman way" to gladly take large sums of money from someone and then claim that it was really for that person's "entertainment," such that the seller avoids ending up in court himself?

Is the "freeman way" to start threads and then throw their toys out of the pram when their ploy meets with the scorn it deserves?
Old 19-07-2011, 07:45 PM   #875
rob menard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq_145 View Post
With the passage of time, motive and intent become more obvious.

Is the "freeman way" to gladly take large sums of money from someone and then claim that it was really for that person's "entertainment," such that the seller avoids ending up in court himself?

Is the "freeman way" to start threads and then throw their toys out of the pram when their ploy meets with the scorn it deserves?
ONE MORE TIME: I GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE.

ALL your argument rests on continually ignoring that simple fact.
Old 19-07-2011, 07:46 PM   #876
iq_145

Quote:
ONE MORE TIME: I GIVE IT AWAY FOR FREE.

ALL your argument rests on continually ignoring that simple fact.
Lance Thatcher paid $800. True or false?
Old 19-07-2011, 07:54 PM   #877
rob menard
Banned

False.
He 'paid' $250 for a package, the contents of which are available free online.
He donated about $550 AFTER I had GIVEN him two days of my time, with no charge or expectation of payment on my part.

But that does not mesh with your desire to paint me as the bad guy you wish me to be painted as, so you will reject it.
Old 19-07-2011, 08:18 PM   #878
sterbsr

I legally can not drive with my provisional license until after i do a test in september and my mate in november. what can i do if the police try to bust me and default my car because of a big crack in the windscreen? is there anything i can do if i got done without my lisence? or is there a problem because i'm registered with the roads and traffic authority in the first place?
sterbsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2011, 09:45 PM   #879
iq_145

Quote:
False.
He 'paid' $250 for a package, the contents of which are available free online.
He donated about $550 AFTER I had GIVEN him two days of my time, with no charge or expectation of payment on my part.

But that does not mesh with your desire to paint me as the bad guy you wish me to be painted as, so you will reject it.
If he paid (and I don't know why you have put this word in quotation marks) $250 for something that was free, then why did you not return his money and tell him that the package was free?
Old 20-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #880
rob menard
Banned

Well because he like a great many others found value in the free information made available on the 'net, and wanted hard copies all collected and in one package to save himself time. Plus he wanted to buy the package as a way of showing thanks for all I did so selflessly.

The information is free. Putting it in a package is not. Is that a difficult concept for you to understand?

INFORMATION IS FREE. PEOPLE BURNING AND PRINTING THEM FOR YOU IS NOT.

But go ahead, stretch and bend to try and make what is clearly not a scam motivated payment system, as if it is one.

The purchase of a package is akin to a donation AFTER they have seen EXACTLY what is in it, and AFTER they do not need it. THEY CHOOSE. Since they chose, why should I give it back, and how is not doing so in any way something you feel you can denigrate or interrogate me on?