Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 08:27 PM   #221
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkong View Post
If NASA really says the moon is hollow, that is surely evidence of intelligent design, either from space aliens or from The Creator/God.

I'd be very interested to hear NASA's theories for WHY the moon is hollow.

As for Icke, I expect no evidence that aliens are living there. There is no way to confirm that, without going in there yourself. So...... unless Icke is an astronaut, we can safely say he's talking crap to sell books.

Perhaps they measured the returning vibration, as opposed to "hearing" it with their ears. You can measure vibrations with equipment.
But what would be the medium that transmits the vibration in a vaccum. Sound is created by moving particles but this does not work in space as far as I am aware.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:28 PM   #222
passing
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
But what would be the medium that transmits the vibration in a vaccum.
The rock.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:37 PM   #223
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by petercookie View Post
Good question.

Ask them the behave and stop being naughty??

LMAO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolaj View Post
sort of I guess... we need to learn how to get unhacked.
yes we do! I don't suppose blowing the moon up would work

Then again whose got the bombs for that? Not us that's for sure

Makes me laugh now, not long ago I'm crying out to nasa to NOT nuke old moonie now perhaps it isn't such a bad idea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 11-03-2010 at 08:38 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:39 PM   #224
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
The rock.
For some reason I dont think it will quite work out like that
Old 11-03-2010, 08:46 PM   #225
passing
Inactive

Quote:
For some reason I dont think it will quite work out like that
If you put one of these in a vaccuum:

...and lift a ball at one end, then push it so it 'falls' towards the next one, the ball at the other end will move. You can detect that with your eyes, or measure it some other way.

Am I sure of this? No but I'd bet on it. Have you got a vaccuum handy?

EDIT: Actually I doubt you'd be able to get the metal balls still and in position in weightless conditions!!!

Last edited by passing; 12-03-2010 at 09:39 AM.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:12 AM   #226
queenofleon

The moon is in orbit but it doesnt spin, hence there is a dark side of the moon we dont see. And ofcourse NASA will never come out and say what they know officially. I'm no scientist but I presume they didnt theoretically "hear" it as you said, but they can measure frequencies as someone else pointed out.

Redman, your insult come across much more cutting coming from Georgie.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:38 PM   #227
wingedwhitedragon

Default What else is not new?

What's new about the moon here?

Everyone should know by now that the moon is a spaceship from which the Draco came to Earth. Ask Alex Collier and/or Stewart Swerdlow for example. And yes, the reptilians actually came here first.

Humans are an experiment with DNA from many different races as a result of a "peace treaty". That is why we are so interesting. However, there has been severe DNA manipulation ever since. This is for example why we now don't consciously remember past lives etc.

Of course they perform manipulation from the moon as well. Of course it's hollow, as well as most planets, including Earth.

The "Biggest Secret" is not them, what they are doing or basic facts.

The Biggest Secret is us, who and what we are and how powerful we are. It is only this realization that can put an end to the charade. It is my suggestion that David writes about that in the next 700 pages, or I will do it myself.

And can you imagine how afraid of us they are? Seriously. Stop and think for a second what they have to do to try to keep us under control. It's simply staggering.

Originally for example we even had wings. Now, what the f..k happened? Well, energetically we still look like that, so we still have wings. Just look at the shoulder blades on people - totally out of proportion actually. There your wings are connected. Perhaps you plucked the wings of a fly when you were a child? That's because someone did that to you!

And don't forget your simultaneous multidimensionality. You're even more than one soul and you exist in many places at the same "time". This is what people experience on the "other side" - "I was everywhere in time simultaneously". Now that's quite a ride to the shit tub we're in now! This also means that whatever the Illuminati do, they can only do with THIS part of who and what you are, but you are MUCH MORE!

It's all about reconnecting with kin basically. We consist of archetype, color and tone, even in this physicality. Always remember that! This is what the Illuminati know and they play with people who ignore it and think they are their rent-a-wreck, DNA-manipulated body-computer. They want you to be just enough aware to animate a body. But even the body is made to be eternal, because we can't create and exist in something mortal from the eternity we truly come from. People buy in to the "Death Program". They kill you with their words, and even languages have turned into programming just by the sounds of words and sentences!

However, your true core can never be manipulated, only masked, and no matter how much they try, about one third of your mind can never be programmed either. There is always a space to which you can retreat and recollect yourself!

There is always a choice. Accept or Reject!

Rejection is God's protection!

Anything else you need to know?

Last edited by wingedwhitedragon; 12-03-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:54 PM   #228
beldazar

Thankyou wingedwhitedragon, I enjoyed reading that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
Old 13-03-2010, 12:11 AM   #229
ak87

Quote:
Originally Posted by _tzupidity View Post
In his earlier books and those by other authors, the Lion is said to be a symbol of the Illuminati Sun God and of one of the Illuminati bloodlines. Hence the Lion being used by the City of London and in Royal and Aristocratic Heraldry. Then when the Lion bloodline and Reptilian bloodine mixed, we get the gargoyle looking Reptoid Lion.

Also in...

That last one is particularly interesting, because those of you who look closely will find an image of a lion being used on this website above a turkish proverb.

This is spot on.

This was the first thing I thought of when I saw the cover - the lion is a classic illuminati symbol!

Also, he contradicts himself by saying the whole universe is an illusion, and then saying our reality is projected from the moon!

Got to say I'm getting more disillusioned with Icke and his work these days.
Old 13-03-2010, 12:42 AM   #230
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingedwhitedragon View Post

Everyone should know by now that the moon is a spaceship from which the Draco came to Earth. Ask Alex Collier and/or Stewart Swerdlow for example. And yes, the reptilians actually came here first.

Humans are an experiment with DNA from many different races as a result of a "peace treaty". That is why we are so interesting. However, there has been severe DNA manipulation ever since. This is for example why we now don't consciously remember past lives etc.

Of course they perform manipulation from the moon as well. Of course it's hollow, as well as most planets, including Earth.

The Biggest Secret is us, who and what we are and how powerful we are. It is only this realization that can put an end to the charade. It is my suggestion that David writes about that in the next 700 pages, or I will do it myself.

And can you imagine how afraid of us they are? Seriously. Stop and think for a second what they have to do to try to keep us under control. It's simply staggering.

Originally for example we even had wings. Now, what the f..k happened? Well, energetically we still look like that, so we still have wings. Just look at the shoulder blades on people - totally out of proportion actually. There your wings are connected. Perhaps you plucked the wings of a fly when you were a child? That's because someone did that to you!

And don't forget your simultaneous multidimensionality. You're even more than one soul and you exist in many places at the same "time". This is what people experience on the "other side" - "I was everywhere in time simultaneously". Now that's quite a ride to the shit tub we're in now! This also means that whatever the Illuminati do, they can only do with THIS part of who and what you are, but you are MUCH MORE!

It's all about reconnecting with kin basically. We consist of archetype, color and tone, even in this physicality. Always remember that! This is what the Illuminati know and they play with people who ignore it and think they are their rent-a-wreck, DNA-manipulated body-computer. They want you to be just enough aware to animate a body. But even the body is made to be eternal, because we can't create and exist in something mortal from the eternity we truly come from. People buy in to the "Death Program". They kill you with their words, and even languages have turned into programming just by the sounds of words and sentences!

However, your true core can never be manipulated, only masked, and no matter how much they try, about one third of your mind can never be programmed either. There is always a space to which you can retreat and recollect yourself!

Whoa! Great read...+1

*Ive also read from numerous sources that prior to give or take 25,000 years ago (before Homo sapien sapiens) during the pre-diluvian era, that humans possessed more than the 5 senses that we have now. Telepathy, telekinesis the whole sha-bang!...Humans may of even had a literal 'third eye'.
Given that we know that all humans carry 'reptilian' DNA (some more than others) with the 'r-complex' and the fact that women secrete the same pheremones as Iguanas, perhaps at one time just as you spoke about humans having wings, maybe we also had tails?!? The girl recently born in China comes to mind here. She was born with what looks like an animal tail, evidently this genetic defect is still pretty prevalent from what Ive read.
Do you have any insight into any of this? Just curious...I would love to hear your take.

Last edited by pound; 13-03-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Old 13-03-2010, 02:16 AM   #231
seanx
Banned

wingedwhitedragon wrote:

Quote:

However, your true core can never be manipulated, only masked, and no matter how much they try, about one third of your mind can never be programmed either.
As Pound and beldazar have said: What a fantastic post!

Mind-blowing!

Great stuff, Mr.or Mrs. wingedwhitedragon!

Last edited by seanx; 13-03-2010 at 02:17 AM.
Old 13-03-2010, 07:49 AM   #232
ex sheep

Quote:

This resonates with me , something inside is telling me something, hard to explain, I would love to hear more.
Old 13-03-2010, 11:58 AM   #233
curtaincat
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
This resonates with me , something inside is telling me something, hard to explain, I would love to hear more.
Me too, wingedwhitedragon... see how you have at least 6 or more people fascinated and very interested in your post. We all would love to hear more.

It would be great if you could start a thread about wot u said. Maybe in a diff subforum on here... and maybe start with what u just posted in here. You do have many people very interested... and also, i will add my thanks, cos i loved your post!

Just to show that i am not disrailing this thread.... i can hardly wait for Davids book to come out... i am gonna try get my local library to stock it. Then i will be first on the list to read it, and others hopefully can too.

Davids book about the moon stuff, well, i have read heaps about the moon... and all that... but I would love his viewpoint.
Old 13-03-2010, 12:57 PM   #234
haukipesukone

Quote:

"The devil's greatest feat is that he was able to convince people he exists."
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie

Last edited by haukipesukone; 13-03-2010 at 12:58 PM.
Old 13-03-2010, 01:41 PM   #235
energi

Alex Collier has talked about the moon being a hollow spacecraft of sorts. I also found a great poster at the ATS forums that posted some great stuff about different reptilian races, their goal/struggle/history and also mentioning how they have used the moon (he didn't state how, as in physical spaceship or harnessing it's energy) for their own gains (aka against us).

As usual, David is connecting dots, fusing other people's research while putting his own "it's all an illusion, have a laugh" spin to things.

I must also remind myself to actually READ the book. Will there be PDF/E-book downloads? Can't afford shipping it and haven't got any stores that will carry it.
Old 13-03-2010, 01:51 PM   #236
kingkong
Inactive

Frankly, I don't think there was any DNA manipulation or moon manipulation.

The reason we're waking up is that the population is large. More telepathic connecting points. Each person is less powerful, and there are more people, so torturing the masses is more difficult.

After all, Einstein's relativity states torture of the mind slows down time. Whereas, speaking your mind speeds it up. Thus, the system is "cemented" by torturing children, and people doing repetitive tasks. Without it, there would be no time, as David Icke says.
Old 13-03-2010, 04:47 PM   #237
rodin
Banned

Quote:
But what would be the medium that transmits the vibration in a vaccum. Sound is created by moving particles but this does not work in space as far as I am aware.
Electromagnetic radiation

An infinite range of possibilities. However not all will 'bounce off' the Moon

That's where U shd be looking for 'other dimensions' IMO
Old 13-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #238
infinite i

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Thankyou wingedwhitedragon, I enjoyed reading that
Same here, agree with everyone else, great post whitedragon. Ive never heard of wings on us before, interesting!

The Spice expands conciousness

The Spice is vital for space travel
Old 13-03-2010, 07:19 PM   #239
tinmenace

Quote:
Old 14-03-2010, 02:34 AM   #240
Sean
Inactive

Just to let you know we've set up a sub forum to discuss the new book HERE, as lots of threads were being created in General.
Closed Thread