Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Human Race Get Off Your Knees

Old 15-06-2010, 07:53 PM   #1
dgonzal4

Default Dracos vs Annunaki

Hi all,
almost finished reading the book, many questions still not fully clear to me, specially as David calls several races "Reptilians". Maybe the group here may share some light on that.

My "confusion" comes from the idea that the Reptilians annunaki were the ones to create the human race. They come from Nibiru and they have been around since then.

But the real "reptilians" behind the scenes at this moment is the reptilians from the Draco constellation. They are the ones managing all the conspiracy and control and fear ongoing on Earth.

Where is the relationship between both reptilian races? Are they at war for human control? do they collaborate? Did they fight and the annunaki lost their control and so the Dracos came in?

Thanks for any opinion you may have
dgonzal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #2
phemohilia
Banned

If you don't mind reading a whole Hell of a lot more about Reptilians/Dracos then this site has a wealth of information on the subject!!

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/su...s/reptiles.htm
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 09:44 PM   #3
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post
If you don't mind reading a whole Hell of a lot more about Reptilians/Dracos then this site has a wealth of information on the subject!!

to much information, to much information

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2010, 09:46 PM   #4
sm1973

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Yea it's a lot to take in, I've only scratched the surface of this web site to be honest.
Old 15-06-2010, 09:49 PM   #5
phemohilia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post

Yeah, there's a LOT there, that's for sure!!!
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-06-2010, 05:53 AM   #6
agrael

bookmarked and probably in the weekend will go for a strong marathon. Thank you.

As for the top post : at the begining of my way of knowledge from where i started untill now i can only share my impression : allways , any information regarding new stuff, give it a little room and take knowledge that it may be not 100% right.
For example, i have encountred now several theories about piramids, ET, sacred places on earth. From different researches , in some cases they present something totally different, information to be put piece by piece.

Example : Grey Aliens - some say they are bad. Some say they are good and only forced to be bad, others say theyr just fully bad etc . Its important to leave room and observe that in the present day, with all the information comming, suiectivity is in order. There are only scraps and bits and pieces of the same knowledge but presented in different ways. Just take it all in, but know it can be fake, yet dont argue with it, just take "notes" and piece by piece put it together.

For instance i have found that Reptilians are Bad , thenagain not all of them, then again They actually are good, only doing what they think its right etc. Its a very subjective episode regarding the reptilians. All that is known about them comes from outer sources and not from direct experience.
agrael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2010, 04:37 AM   #7
mattzadak

phem! thanks for the awesome link its like a book i cant put down (but on the internet)

one of the best wesites i have ever read!
mattzadak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 03:01 PM   #8
urbanmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by phemohilia View Post

Awsome link Phem

Cheers
urbanmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 03:25 PM   #9
gallifrey
Inactive

Gah!!! Information Overload!

Thanks for the link!
gallifrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 03:39 PM   #10
wildheartx

Quote:
Originally Posted by agrael View Post
bookmarked and probably in the weekend will go for a strong marathon. Thank you.

As for the top post : at the begining of my way of knowledge from where i started untill now i can only share my impression : allways , any information regarding new stuff, give it a little room and take knowledge that it may be not 100% right.
For example, i have encountred now several theories about piramids, ET, sacred places on earth. From different researches , in some cases they present something totally different, information to be put piece by piece.

Example : Grey Aliens - some say they are bad. Some say they are good and only forced to be bad, others say theyr just fully bad etc . Its important to leave room and observe that in the present day, with all the information comming, suiectivity is in order. There are only scraps and bits and pieces of the same knowledge but presented in different ways. Just take it all in, but know it can be fake, yet dont argue with it, just take "notes" and piece by piece put it together.

For instance i have found that Reptilians are Bad , thenagain not all of them, then again They actually are good, only doing what they think its right etc. Its a very subjective episode regarding the reptilians. All that is known about them comes from outer sources and not from direct experience.
Reptilians in general are bad, some are less so than others but in general they're negative. It is not to say positive 'experiences' can't be had with them but they're not to your benefit. It's for them to get what they want.

Last edited by wildheartx; 16-07-2010 at 03:39 PM.
wildheartx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2010, 06:03 PM   #11
kaiser

I wonder if they are like this as a result of there cold bloodedness. It must be a bastard to have to lie under the sun for ages before you have enough energy to go shopping, and your time is limited as you lose that heat. Maybe a good idea to geneticaly engineer a warm blooded slave to go shopping for you (dont think they had tesco direct 1000K years ago!!!
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 18-07-2010 at 06:04 PM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote