Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 20-02-2018, 01:28 AM   #1
Enki1

Default monster inc. real time

I think some of us know the animation movie Monster inc. For those who don't. It's a movie were monsters come true a closetdoor into a childs bedroom. scare the freaking sh*t out off theme, catch the scream. This scream is the energie for them in there dimension.

Now in the early years of my live I've had a experience like this. I woke up and saw a creature with a crocodilehead standing in the corner of my room. I know and although it's more then 40 years ago it scared the freaking sh*t out of me? was this energie for there dimension?

My daughter had a almost identical experience a few years ago at the age of
4. She was screaming like i never heard before. So I run upstairs opend her bedroomdoor and there she was really really affraid sitting on her bed telling me ther was someone standing in the room. I told her it was a dream but was it...

Anyone here had a experience like this or know people?

Last edited by Enki1; 20-02-2018 at 03:18 AM.
Enki1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2018, 09:00 AM   #2
jake_ball

Default Fear inc.

That movie should really have been called "Fear inc." cos the movie is a metaphor about how fear is used to take our power away from us (individually and collectively).
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 02:50 PM   #3
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enki1 View Post
Anyone here had a experience like this or know people?
I do personally, though won't bore anyone with the details.

If (you gotta pretend there is an 'if' so the asperger fucktards don't start slapping their foreheads) there are entities from somewhere else that can enter our dimension and manipulate us as easily as a hand dipped in a fishtank can mess with a goldfish, then it would make practical sense to target 'quiet time' i.e. sleep, to play with your prey.

Last edited by size_of_light; 21-02-2018 at 02:51 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 03:25 PM   #4
fudgetusk

Maybe they scare you when you are sleeping or have just woken up because you will have a higher mental vibration due to being relaxed. Hence some of your fear ends up being channelled to that higher vibration...so God will feel it? or because satan is on that higher dimension?

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote