Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 17-02-2018, 12:33 PM   #1
humanityrise

Default Can spirits put words on phones, computers?

Can spirits put words on phones, computers? Can spirits erase words on tab titles and replace these erased words with other words?
humanityrise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2018, 12:15 PM   #2
jp13

Probably, but usually it is humans hacking into your system, also beware the many permissions you have to give to google and other apps, they want access to your contacts, photos, video's along with taking them when they want to. I lost 3 people of my Contact list last year, and sometimes when I'm writing a text, stop for a few seconds, by the time I am back on the phone the text has disappeared!
We are being spied on by these huge companies who are answerable to no-one!

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
jp13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2018, 10:30 PM   #3
celtiana

I suppose so... I'm with a paranormal investigation team and in the past we have only used mobile phones etc to get them to tap out if our finger is over a letter (bit like a ouija board).

However my stepson has a spirit at his house who (is a swine) does things like affects the phone when he's using it, the mobile phone made a call to the house phone which caused the phone to cut off. He doesn't know how the mobile phone actually called the house phone, and why the house phone got cut off because even if a call had gone to the house phone, it shouldn't of cut off. So I guess that means that they can affect technology ... whether they can use the technology to actually input words themselves (other then via a microphone/recording equipment) .. I don't know.
We have never had any luck leaving a pen and paper around during investigations either though.
celtiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2018, 11:29 AM   #4
better21

Spirits can do anything. Only evil ones harm, and good ones correct.
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 08:09 AM   #5
Dude111

Yes Spirits can move things,etc.......

If they want someone to know they are there they can usaully let them know

After my Grampa passed away I had a fight with my mom one day about it..... I went out for a couple hours and when I came home this rock I have that says LOVE on it was on my computer desk! (It wasnt there when I left and no one in my house knows its there (where it was before is was on my computer desk))

I know it was grampa

Spirits are all around..... Those who dont go into the light either dont want to leave due to having unfinished business,etc... OR they dont realise they passed on..........

Last edited by Dude111; 30-06-2018 at 08:11 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2018, 05:17 PM   #6
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by better21 View Post
Spirits can do anything. Only evil ones harm, and good ones correct.
^ well known misconception.
Read my signature.

Anyway, of course spirit can do all sorts.
If you want a spirit to cook a meal for you, may be IT will bring someone who brings you or buy you a meal.
If you want a fire lit up, may be it will cause an electrical fault.
If you want a car accident to happen, again, it might take attention off a driver somewhere....
They can knock a door and sound can be heard.
May be you want to bump into someone you don't know how to contact (no telephone number, email address etc), it will place you in the place at the right time. But of course, no payment, no gain.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 30-06-2018 at 07:59 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote