Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 22-02-2018, 07:06 AM   #41
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
Are curses real, can someone who dislikes you put a curse on you and how do you get rid of a bad luck curse?
Easy.

To paraphrase Buddha: "If somebody gives you a gift and you don't accept it, who does it belong to?"

Last edited by size_of_light; 22-02-2018 at 07:07 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 09:57 AM   #42
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by celtiana View Post
My friend is a witch and comes from a line of witches. She has never cursed anyone but she says its about intention more than anything. It doesn't matter what words you say...you have to really mean it and know how to be able to harness it (for want of a better word) Anyone can do it though. Her mother threw a couple around that I know of, nothing that would seriously hurt someone but if someone had really really pissed her off they would usually get something coming their way.
Everyone does cursing unconsciously if not consciously.
To say that you don't do cursing means that you never ever get angry, jealous or any of that type of thing. Find me such person. We have will, wants and that leads to magick we do everyday.... you manifest job, food, holiday etc...right?
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2018, 10:23 PM   #43
aratron

It’s one of the aspects of witchcraft cursing and psychic attack.
It’s a very draining experience when it happens to you. Once you identify that you are victim, in my opinion it is good to fight back. Fight fire with fire.
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 11:37 PM   #44
celtiana

A friend of mine comes from a long line of Wiccans/Witches, her mother cursed the farmer next door after he repeatedly allowed his sheep to get onto her land and destroy all her plants (amongst a lot of other things he did, basically he was an arse). She said to him that she cursed him to have boils on his backside. The next day he was hammering on her door calling her an evil witch and that she be burnt at the stake because he couldn't sit down.

I don't know how it works, my friend said it is down to intention more than anything but she has never cursed anyone and wouldn't have the inclination to anyway, it does all come back in some way or another.
celtiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2018, 11:38 PM   #45
celtiana

Just saw I put a reply up ages ago
celtiana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 08:03 AM   #46
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
It’s one of the aspects of witchcraft cursing and psychic attack.
It’s a very draining experience when it happens to you. Once you identify that you are victim, in my opinion it is good to fight back. Fight fire with fire.
Can a fire fight a fire? isnt it best to neutralise any such attack rather than reacting to it by attack? if you ground its energy then it will fail. if you send shit out you only risk getting more back.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 08:05 AM   #47
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Everyone does cursing unconsciously if not consciously.
To say that you don't do cursing means that you never ever get angry, jealous or any of that type of thing. Find me such person. We have will, wants and that leads to magick we do everyday.... you manifest job, food, holiday etc...right?
I agree. some shamans apparently see such wounding words as darts or arrows embedded in their victims. According to Michael Harner, the shamans he studied claimed its worse in urban areas because of the densely packed population.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 10-06-2018, 08:05 AM   #48
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Easy.

To paraphrase Buddha: "If somebody gives you a gift and you don't accept it, who does it belong to?"
if somebody is throwing negative energy at you and you are not aware of it, can you reject it?
Old 10-06-2018, 03:01 PM   #49
thee_doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Everything is energy including thoughts and words
Exactly now if we could understand that we could control our own reality.. now that is how orgonite works to enhance that effect, surely if we could unlock these powers we could take down TPTB and host of other things in power, destroy anything unholy or unrighteous!.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:23 PM   #50
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Easy.

Easier said than done.
It depends on who has more power, i.e. power battle.

What if you are oblivious that you have been given a gift?
What you don't know you don't know to refuse it.

This is why many people carrying swords and pins stuck (as a representation of negative intention from strangers in the form of evil eye for example) on their back.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 10-06-2018 at 05:28 PM.
Old 10-06-2018, 05:25 PM   #51
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
if somebody is throwing negative energy at you and you are not aware of it, can you reject it?
But of course, some people are sensitive enough and aware of their surroundings that if anybody is throwing those etheric darts from a half way round the globe, they can sense it and deal with it accordingly.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 10-06-2018, 05:28 PM   #52
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Can a fire fight a fire? isnt it best to neutralise any such attack rather than reacting to it by attack? if you ground its energy then it will fail. if you send shit out you only risk getting more back.
You can neutralise it and do a counter attack if your power/skill is stronger.
Otherwise, do a sneaky trick and benefit from the negative attacks, convert it in the alchemical transmuation. The more you receive negativities (free gift!) the better.

I'd say do both. Depending on how you feel at the time.

A Town Cursed by Jesus