Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 25-11-2014, 03:01 PM   #21
elshaper

Shadow entities
http://youtu.be/JmQ_EdOUED0?t=24m32s
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 05:58 PM   #22
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshopper View Post
the are invisible for men...ehh man?
but they have matter
I think they are not invisible for everyone

They aren't in solid form - humans are!

Last edited by maxine; 28-11-2014 at 06:03 PM.
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 01:07 PM   #23
Serpenteater

Smile

Quote:
there are a lot of youtube videos about this phenomenon

I personally think that they are of demonic nature yet I have never seen some

I am more the feel type...I can not see - but I can feel if something is in the room
Your eyes can deceive you,but your feelings cant they have very dark dense energy,iv seen plenty,i just dont know why people fear.opposite of fear is anger lots of anger they feed off it

Last edited by Serpenteater; 13-11-2016 at 01:42 PM.
Serpenteater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 01:12 PM   #24
pepsirat

I have seen them yes but not for years. I felt like I was been observed and it was solid black could not see through him.
pepsirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2016, 01:41 PM   #25
Serpenteater

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsirat View Post
I have seen them yes but not for years. I felt like I was been observed and it was solid black could not see through him.
seen many,there was another one was like 12ft tall,hat too,as he walked away he seemed to get taller the further he moved.
Old 13-11-2016, 07:34 PM   #26
pepsirat

I have mainly seen the during the day when iv been wide awake. However i don't see much these days but back then i use to be into other things more.
pepsirat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 12:54 AM   #27
spock

Quote:
....does anyone know what they are or has anybody ever seen some??

Yes.
I have had many encounters with these entities over the years.

I have sleep paralysis on a regular basis.
This usually ends up with an out of body experience.
Where I end up seeing these beings.

This is almost identical to a waking state.
And unlike a dream state. (Although I do have dreams about the same scenario)
I am conscious and in my own house. It feels like I am awake like right now.
But I get attacked wherever I go.
It's like reality. But you are observing from your energetic body.
Not your physical body.

So you can decode extra things.

It's like when froddo puts on the ring.
He can see the ring rathes. And they see him.
I only used that analogy after I had enounters with hooded figures in full length black robes.

I've woken up and had one kneeling over me. Praying black prayers in Latin.
And more recently one approached me and placed a dying crow on my chest.

But I've also been pulled from my body by jet black being.
That looked stooped over and ape like.

If you get scared. Or resist.
The experience will last. As they drain your energy.

I find laughing works really well.
Or simply ordering them to fuck off.
This usually provokes an instantaneous release.

I've tried alsorts.
Even calling on Jesus Christ.
To my astonishment. That works best of all.
I'm not a practising Christian.
But when you think you are facing death. You'll try anything.

My mate recently brought me back a crystal from a shaman in Peru.
He'd done ayahuasca with him over several days.
And he was given this crystal on a string to ward of evil spirits.
That works really well too.

But pound to a pinch of shit.
All that goes out of the window when faced with a demonic entity.
You struggle and panic.
I had one this evening where I was being strangled.

The most important thing to note is.

They can't do anything to you.
Other that make you think that can hurt you.
They can't.
They just want to make you cry and panic.
So they can absorb that frequency.

Anyway.

Tea anyone?

Last edited by spock; 15-11-2016 at 12:59 AM.
spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 01:04 AM   #28
decim

Well described.

The reality of being in your own place is what has a lasting effect.
Did/does on me anyway.

I've had five encounters.

All involved undiluted malevolence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post
Yes.
I have had many encounters with these entities over the years.

I have sleep paralysis on a regular basis.
This usually ends up with an out of body experience.
Where I end up seeing these beings.

This is almost identical to a waking state.
And unlike a dream state. (Although I do have dreams about the same scenario)
I am conscious and in my own house. It feels like I am awake like right now.
But I get attacked wherever I go.
It's like reality. But you are observing from your energetic body.
Not your physical body.

So you can decode extra things.

It's like when froddo puts on the ring.
He can see the ring rathes. And they see him.
I only used that analogy after I had enounters with hooded figures in full length black robes.

I've woken up and had one kneeling over me. Praying black prayers in Latin.
And more recently one approached me and placed a dying crow on my chest.

But I've also been pulled from my body by jet black being.
That looked stooped over and ape like.

If you get scared. Or resist.
The experience will last. As they drain your energy.

I find laughing works really well.
Or simply ordering them to fuck off.
This is usually provokes an instantaneous release.

I've tried alsorts.
Even calling on Jesus Christ.
To my astonishment. That works best of all.
I'm not a practising Christian.
But when you think you are facing death. You'll try anything.

My mate recently brought me back a crystal from a shaman in Peru.
He'd done ayahuasca with him over several days.
And he was given this crystal on a string to ward of evil spirits.
That works really well too.

But pound to a pinch of shit.
All that goes out of the window when faced with a demonic entity.
You struggle and panic.
I had one this evening where I was being strangled.

The most important thing to note is.

They can't do anything to you.
Other that make you think that can hurt you.
They can't.
They just want to make you cry and panic.
So they can absorb that frequency.

Anyway.

Tea anyone?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 01:15 AM   #29
decim

I forgot to mention, two of those five encounters were preempted with three LOUD knocking sounds.

Just as you would on a door.

Might be irrelevant, then again it might match someones experience.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 15-11-2016, 01:19 AM   #30
spock

Cheers decim.

Psychic attack by demonic entities is a very real thing for me.

I've never documented them. Other than the odd account or two on here.
But I've totally lost count. It's Once or twice a week at least.
Like I said. I had one just before, and I had one yesterday.
And the day before that too.

My mate thought I was a fuckin loon when I told him.
Then it happened to him a few times.
Hahaha!
I shouldn't laugh. As it's scary as fuck.
But some people need to have the experience before they can begin to understand it.
And even then. It's hard to deal with.
spock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 01:26 AM   #31
decim

Yes it's a fear that is unrelateable unless you've experienced it.

One event I had cackling winged shadows coming into my bedroom through an unopened window, while I was paralysed.

Freaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by spock View Post
Cheers decim.

Psychic attack by demonic entities is a very real thing for me.

I've never documented them. Other than the odd account or two on here.
But I've totally lost count. It's Once or twice a week at least.
Like I said. I had one just before, and I had one yesterday.
And the day before that too.

My mate thought I was a fuckin loon when I told him.
Then it happened to him a few times.
Hahaha!
I shouldn't laugh. As it's scary as fuck.
But some people need to have the experience before they can begin to understand it.
And even then. It's hard to deal with.
Old 15-11-2016, 01:31 AM   #32
decim

Have you ever had an ominous complete blackness advancing on you? No shape just a block of darkness moving toward you.

Or the same kind of darkness in a room, visible just over the door threshold?
Old 15-11-2016, 07:20 AM   #33
Serpenteater

welcome to the war,many many many experiences,many many.il give a clue,your on a black line geopathic stress,the effects are stronger.doesnt matter what it looks like all that matters is their plan or what they do.prayers and affirmations like your life depends on it,it does .the more crazy it gets the more prayers meditations.if your destiny was to hunt demons,then guess what they are really gona come after you,Its lots of responsibility tapping into The Creators energy.be prepared to pay the price of being good.but once you are calibrated and know you are a hunter of serpents its downhill.you are rolling the stone your faith up hill,once you get at the top on the bottom of the other side is evil,you roll it down to crush them.then you simply call it it returns and you repeat.
the plans simple to keep you from intense concentration and focus on connecting to the creator and taking in positive energy.Because the way i see it they are desperately just trying to do that because then you will have the upper hand.
Old 15-11-2016, 08:35 AM   #34
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Isn't it interesting that we all call them shadow people, without being taught to do that?

I have never been afraid of them, wary yes but they always scoot away when they know I am on to them.

About two years ago I spied one in the kitchen. My two cats were sitting on the table and their hackles went up as I noticed it and all three of our heads turned to follow it as it went out through the closed window. A real Kodak moment.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 08:37 AM   #35
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Have you ever had an ominous complete blackness advancing on you? No shape just a block of darkness moving toward you.

Or the same kind of darkness in a room, visible just over the door threshold?
No, for me they always seem to be trying to sneak up from behind and then rapidly go away as soon as I see them. I am 100% sure they are aware that I have seen them too.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 11:18 AM   #36
Serpenteater

seen them on doorways,seen a dark shadow darker than the whole room,seen plasma shapeshifting,seen orbs,seen shadow ones,seen serpent one,heck battled one physically.interdimensional beings,some smell ewww,also smelt good ones,smell very nice.seen a couple attached to animals.seen them in people seen lots of stuff.
All it is doesnt matter what they look like what you experience what they do,tap into positive energy,seen spirit walking,seen hand binding spells,seen hive mind,seen people go berserk in my presence,seen spirit walking,seen people astral project in less than a minute.seen those evil eye the look the possesed people give,seen animals go crazy,seen them in children.seen alot alot.
if you experience sleep paralysis,make fist,pray or laugh even poltergeists laugh,they kick things around when they cant drain your energy,yeah they like tapping stuff knocking to distract,intimidate or when they are frustrated,seen them hissing,seen witches .you can call them in your dreams,if you kill beat them defeat them you have defeated them.
Some inter dimensional beings are caught by magicians and sent after you,if we have mafia blackmail spirits go through the same,sent after you.some are the magicians sorcerers in their dimensions,some are nasty by choice,some are good some are neutral.
Tap into positive energy.during intense prayers meditations if rain appears from nowhere shower in it,wipes alot of negative energy.if you experience crazy bad you experience crazy good.
Love and peace to all of you.Is that their goal is from keeping you from love and peace and being ungrateful.May the Creators peace be on all of you and his love.Such intense love,may you be graced to tap into it feel it.When someone possesed collapses infront of you ,you see scars of some weird exorcisms done with burn marks lashes or even tortures,the guys relative right next to him doing the bad stuff binding reinforcing it,with juju.acting like a helper,everyone leave like a plague,or the ones that were watching the show,some were just there to reinforce the spells,and i had not experienced love and positive energy like that in a long time,i just walked over said prayers and projected love and compassion,he was laying on the floor ,we were in a place of worship,so when the prayers ended,it attacked and dislocated the guys shoulder,he was on the floor,so i was standing behind him,he turned around even in pain and he just changed,he wanted to cry ,i wanted to cry,iv not wanted to cry in my adult life,seen lots of shit felt lots of shit in my childhood,i guess i was hardened and i held back experienced what i should have experienced in my childhood.anyways i suggested lets take him to the doctor for the shoulder,i thought about telling him who was doing this,but i did not want to shatter him,he would realise when he is ready strong,how can a stranger approach say those thngs.the relative looked at me funny,i wanted to rip him into pieces,but i was busy just trying to project positive energy,i volunteered he is like no il take him.
The point is love and positive energy,and when you begin to harness alot and purify yourself be sure to encounter alot just trying to prevent you from feeling the Intense love of the Creator,sometimes dislocating shoulder,people trying to kill you,etc
Thats the feeling .......do you want to overflow with tears infront of your creator.Has the Sun Ever Failed To Rise?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
tap into positive energy.
The thing is in daylight the negative parades as good,at night your light is so bright that when you pray to meet the vilest low scum to takem out in a dark Alley they flee.You all know the intense anger you have felt that stranger giving you a look for no reason.those are the paedophiles,the ones who do human sacrifice.Its a war dont be silly to fall into the trap of taking em out and be locked up.Do it smartly nice clean job,you will also find plenty of evidence against that fella because your intuition guided you.Nice clean Job when they least expect it,we are in this mess because the enemy has divided our ranks and we did not hold our ground nor take the offensive.They dont fear you they fear the Creators light when the demons run away from you,when their attempts fail on your life.Remember if you takem out of ego or anger thats a sin,if you take them out for the sake of Just God and for the overall good that is fine,But its best to take out of the evil spirits who control that person.you are the cure to the disease they spread.When they throwing stuff on you even dirty stuff,smile walk on water.the vilest takem out,they are like a hardrive infected with a virus not useful but to throw it in the trash.because i cant stand genocidal,children sacrificing maniacs,their corruption spreads to all creatures and the planet too,greedy greedy people,destroying.you want to be elite of the sick corrupters ,or you want to be elite of God,spreading love and peace to your family neighbours environment.They are many battles the smallest one is physical fighting,fight for morales environment,poverty unity,but the biggest battle is for the heart and soul.be ready to go through severe oppression,they dont want to grant me martyrdom yet,they are seeing if they can buy corrupt or slow kill,or misguide me,hell no alot of cleanup to be done!

Last edited by Serpenteater; 15-11-2016 at 11:25 AM.
Old 15-11-2016, 11:45 AM   #37
oneriver

They are apparently purely negative beings who posses and control the Greys.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 01:47 PM   #38
Serpenteater

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
They are apparently purely negative beings who posses and control the Greys.
Yes i felt the entity in that person wanted to cry as well,it was being blackmailed by another entity,you know go do this or we kill your family.but majority of the entities hate humans they think we are inferior,the malevonent ones want our destruction and conflict to feed off.

In the last chapter 114 of the Quran Titled mankind

1) Say: I seek refuge with the Lord and Cherisher of Mankind,
2) The King (or Ruler) of Mankind,
3) The Allah (for judge) of Mankind,-
4) From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper),-
5) (The same) who whispers into the hearts of Mankind,-
6) Among Jinns and among men.

note verse 6 among jinn as well(other interdimensional beings with free will)

note verse 5 confirms to me All technology developed for mind control,v2k,remote neural monitoring,etc etc etc

Technology has caught up how The beings were doing it.Heck maybe some of the interdimensional beings mindcontrolled manipulated too by the evil ones of their kind.

Last edited by Serpenteater; 15-11-2016 at 01:58 PM.
Old 15-11-2016, 02:05 PM   #39
tnt1

There is a lot of info here if no one has seen it. https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=311625

My post number 10 at the link above speaks of what I talk about on my blogs quite a bit. Here is a direct link to just that post if anyone is interested. What I see is that these beings like to zero in on extremes of emotion and it does not matter if that extreme is to the shock and awe end of the spectrum to them or the to the joy and love and harmony spectrum as long as the emotions are extremes! The more extreme they can make a organic life form emote the more neuronal discharge going off in your energy field!! https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=10

Last edited by tnt1; 15-11-2016 at 02:15 PM.
tnt1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2016, 02:17 PM   #40
decim

Thanks tnt1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnt1 View Post
There is a lot of info here if no one has seen it. https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=311625

My post number 10 at the link above speaks of what I talk about on my blogs quite a bit. Here is a direct link to just that post if anyone is interested. What I see is that these beings like to zero in on extremes of emotion and it does not matter if that extreme is to the shock and awe end of the spectrum to them or the to the joy and love and harmony spectrum as long as the emotions are extremes! The more extreme they can make a organic life form emote the more neuronal discharge going off in your energy field!! https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...7&postcount=10