Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 09-03-2018, 10:19 AM   #1
size_of_light

Default Patient 17 trailer - UFO Alien Implant Documentary

size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:52 AM   #2
decim

I am sceptical of implants, i'd be convinced if I could see some circuitry along with off world elements.
Definitely watch the doco though, looks interesting
Cheers for the trailer SOL.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:10 AM   #3
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
I am sceptical of implants, i'd be convinced if I could see some circuitry along with off world elements.
All the implants I've seen removed look like little irregular lumps of whatever.

The Australian aboriginal medicine men ritualistically inserted little pieces of quartz crystal in the webbing between their thumbs and forefingers and in other places in their bodies to be able to access alternate realities, so maybe these objects are similarly more 'spiritual' than technological.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 12:36 PM   #4
supertzar

I knew someone who might be a patient 17 of her own. Several years ago she had something removed in association with a documentary project like this.
Old 09-03-2018, 03:53 PM   #5
Sabrina
Inactive

There's something in my arm after a tetanus needle for a holiday over 10 years ago - I've looked it up and it's possible they hit a nerve or something but I'm allergic to certain metals and I can tell there is something there. No lump but the area is sensitive and feels wrong.

I saw the documentary but they didn't reach a good conclusion it was mostly waffle.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote