Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 28-01-2018, 12:21 PM   #1
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Default What is a ghost / spirit and how are they scientifically explained?

Looking at the concept of the continuation of consciousness after death, I hear often that spirits / ghosts are electromagnetic energy, or manifest themselves this way.

Trying to understand this then, does this mean that a ghost is a "wave" in the same way radio is a wave or are they more than this? Is the electromagnetic spectrum simply how they manifest themselves or do they exclusively exist on this spectrum?

Also, does this mean that humans possess the same electromagnetic energy? If so, where is it and has it been scientifically measured as existing?

What about spirits that were never people (when people talk about angels / familiars / spirit guides) ? Where are they from? What has created them and how? Considering that David is essentially an atheist in the sense he doesn't believe in "God", how does creation work?

I'm interested in hearing opinions on this.

Last edited by PerceptionDeception; 28-01-2018 at 12:30 PM.
PerceptionDeception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 02:16 PM   #2
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerceptionDeception View Post
Looking at the concept of the continuation of consciousness after death, I hear often that spirits / ghosts are electromagnetic energy, or manifest themselves this way.

Trying to understand this then, does this mean that a ghost is a "wave" in the same way radio is a wave or are they more than this? Is the electromagnetic spectrum simply how they manifest themselves or do they exclusively exist on this spectrum?

Also, does this mean that humans possess the same electromagnetic energy? If so, where is it and has it been scientifically measured as existing?

What about spirits that were never people (when people talk about angels / familiars / spirit guides) ? Where are they from? What has created them and how? Considering that David is essentially an atheist in the sense he doesn't believe in "God", how does creation work?

I'm interested in hearing opinions on this.
Our bodies do have electrical impulses and this can be measured with standard items like an oscilloscope.

Perhaps spiritual energy is a very sublte form of magnetism. Many ghost hunters use EMF meters to measure for potential spirit activity.

I think many spirits are just aspects of consciousness rather than external entities. Could be said for many god forms too as they could be forces that exist within our deepest layers of mind that we dont perceive directly but feel affecting us.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 02:25 PM   #3
PerceptionDeception
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post

I think many spirits are just aspects of consciousness rather than external entities. Could be said for many god forms too
When you say aspects of consciousness, what do you mean by that? The brain, the mind or something else? Are you saying we've made them up? Can you explain it in terms of scientifically proven forces such as electromagnetism, other dimensions, dark energy/ matter or are you saying its something else?
PerceptionDeception is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 02:33 PM   #4
elshaper

I can see there is much confusion by OP mixing everything in the pot.
There are subtle differences.
For example, you can make what YOU call a spirit. It's called Servitors.
It's your imaginary entity and you programme how you want it to perform for you. Your invisible servant. Much like A.I., it can develop its own mind after awhile. Then there are eggregors, these are collectively made entity like Jesus. So many people have believed and fed energy into it that it became a well known entity. There are many. Then there are gods who walked on this earth as well as ones that never incarnated. You will need to do extensive research on each entities like demon, gods etc. You will need to work with them to understand and develop your view on it. You can't learn by just reading books on it.
If you were to tell an alien what chicken curry is like.....you can put it in so many words, yet, reality could be quite different.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 28-01-2018 at 02:35 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2018, 02:36 PM   #5
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerceptionDeception View Post
When you say aspects of consciousness, what do you mean by that? The brain, the mind or something else? Are you saying we've made them up? Can you explain it in terms of scientifically proven forces such as electromagnetism, other dimensions, dark energy/ matter or are you saying its something else?
Im not an expert in diverse scientific fields so cant prove them in such a way. Consciousness is the field of mind awareness and we are generally only partly aware of its scope and depth.

I think we give forms to these forces that move us deep from within but that doesnt mean we make them up. We merely cloth them for reference and convenience. I see the brain as the radio of the body. It can interact with consciousness and act as a medium for it in the physical world but is not the origin of it.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote