Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry > The Sports Bar

Old 15-07-2018, 05:38 PM   #501
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Colombia
I know. My phone did that....stupid spell checker.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 06:58 PM   #502
Firewand

I would like to be able to say the best team won today fair and square, but the best team didn't win, unfortunately. The referee heavily influenced the result in France's favour, by gifting France their first two goals out-of nothing. No free kick for the first goal, as the French player clearly dived, and the penalty decision was a shocker. That ref should never be allowed to referee a game like that ever again. Croatia for me were the better team today, who could have well won the game if it wasn't for the ref gifting France two goals against the run of play. Shocking referring for a game of that standing. It was that bad one could be forgiven for thinking the ref was either biased or payed off? Nice. A bad referee basically decided the game, and not the football played. Wanker.

Last edited by Firewand; 15-07-2018 at 07:20 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 07:35 PM   #503
Firewand

I think Croatia made France look pretty ordinary out there today, and dominated much of the game. France have become a long ball team, who rely too much on Mbappe getting on the end of the long ball. They'll come unstuck and exposed when he's out injured. The scoreline certainly doesn't reflect the game. But how do you come back from a game like that where the ref effectively hands the other team a two goal advantage?

Last edited by Firewand; 15-07-2018 at 08:00 PM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 07:53 PM   #504
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
I think Croatia made France look very ordinary out there today, and dominated much of the game. France have become a long ball team, who rely too much on Mbappe getting on the end of the long ball. They'll come unstuck and exposed when he's out injured. The scoreline certainly doesn't reflect how the game. But how do you come back from a game where the ref effectively hands the other team a two goal advantage?
Well, the free kick still had to be scored and it was a bad own goal which should have been cleared. And France played well in the second half.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 08:03 PM   #505
oneriver

Anyone notice the Will Smith pre match song 'Live It Up'?

Backwards it reads 'Pu ti Evil'.....perhaps it was meant to be called 'Liven it Up'?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 08:19 PM   #506
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Well, the free kick still had to be scored and it was a bad own goal which should have been cleared. And France played well in the second half.
The point is, it wasn't a free kick in the first place, as the player clearly dived. Where was the VAR call on that one? France are overrated for me, and don't deserve to be World champions. The ref handed them that game on a plate. Croatia played the better football out there today. It's all irrelevant now though.
Old 15-07-2018, 08:28 PM   #507
white light

Quote:
The point is, it wasn't a free kick in the first place, as the player clearly dived. Where was the VAR call on that one? France are overrated for me, and don't deserve to be World champions. The ref handed them that game on a plate. Croatia played the better football out there today. It's all irrelevant now though.
Well I certainly didn't rate France at the start of the tournament. Still, their other two goals were good goals in open play. Admittedly Croatia were chasing the game at the time, but that's football.

Anyways, I'm not disagreeing with you, but I think France deserve a little more credit than you give them. Like England they had an easy group stage, but since then beat Argentina, Uruguay & Belgium to get to the final.

Last edited by white light; 15-07-2018 at 09:02 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 08:37 PM   #508
itsallundercontrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post

Backwards it reads 'Pu ti Evil'.....perhaps it was meant to be called 'Liven it Up'?
Heres the whole song backwards

Last edited by itsallundercontrol; 15-07-2018 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Helps if you post the link
itsallundercontrol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 08:37 PM   #509
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post

Well, the water at Wimbledon is supplied by Evian which spelt backwards is 'Naive'!
wingwang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 08:41 PM   #510
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
Well, the water at Wimbledon is supplied by Evian which spelt backwards is 'Naive'!
Pah!
Why are they supplying French water at an English event?!
Should have been at least Scotish or Welsh water!!!
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 09:38 PM   #511
cosmic tramp

URGENT notice : you have until midnight tonight (Sunday 15th July 2018) to sign up for this free to enter competition to win one of ten signed England Team Football Shirts via Lidl supermarkets. No purchase necessary:

http://www.lidl.co.uk/en/Dream-Big-C...tion-13944.htm

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 15-07-2018 at 09:39 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 09:49 PM   #512
sparkplug

The penalty swung it for the French. Before that decision Croatia looked as thought they would batter the French even if they did have the early goal.

Croatia were growing in strength and had more attacks and possesion but couldn't get the ball in the net.

VAR seemed to work in favour of the French today, I don't think it was a penalty, and the ref went back after watching the replay so I don't think he was so sure either.

But they did score 2 more after it, but then Loris dropped a massive clanger and you thought Croatia would come back in it.

What a weird world cup it has been. England getting to the semi final, the Germans bombing out, No Italians, No Dutch, the Belgians not winning it, Argentina going out even with Messi in the side, Brazil going out even with Neymar rolling round, Portugal going out with Ronaldo in the side, and the French winning it again.

But most of all, and I would say most important of all IMO, no trouble in Russia at all, and everyone that is/was out there has been very complementary of the Russians!

Not quite the picture the UK government and the west painted of Russia before the tournament kicked off.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 10:30 PM   #513
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
The penalty swung it for the French. Before that decision Croatia looked as thought they would batter the French even if they did have the early goal.

Croatia were growing in strength and had more attacks and possesion but couldn't get the ball in the net.

VAR seemed to work in favour of the French today, I don't think it was a penalty, and the ref went back after watching the replay so I don't think he was so sure either.

But they did score 2 more after it, but then Loris dropped a massive clanger and you thought Croatia would come back in it.

What a weird world cup it has been. England getting to the semi final, the Germans bombing out, No Italians, No Dutch, the Belgians not winning it, Argentina going out even with Messi in the side, Brazil going out even with Neymar rolling round, Portugal going out with Ronaldo in the side, and the French winning it again.

But most of all, and I would say most important of all IMO, no trouble in Russia at all, and everyone that is/was out there has been very complementary of the Russians!

Not quite the picture the UK government and the west painted of Russia before the tournament kicked off.
I thought it was a penalty because his arm moved towards the ball and stopped the cross going into a packed box, Croatia gained a huge advantage from this.
So for me I think it was a penalty.
If he had not moved his arm and the ball stuck it then I would agree that it wasn't a penalty.

I really enjoyed the game, I thought both teams were attacking and defending well and 6 goals too boot! Cracking final and won by a worthy team imho.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2018, 10:51 PM   #514
Firewand

Just about all the pundits agreed that no way was that a penalty, also saying the ref and VAR got it totally wrong. Perhaps you should become a pundit if you think you know better than the experts?

Anyways it's all irrelevant now, so I'm out of this thread now. The World cup is over, and no amount of debating the wanker of a ref and his dodgy decisions, or listening to other peoples stupid opinions, changes anything.
Old 16-07-2018, 12:00 AM   #515
elshaper

Quote:
English Premier League

10 Aug @20:00
Man Utd v Leicester
See you then.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 12:08 AM   #516
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Pah!
Why are they supplying French water at an English event?!
Should have been at least Scotish or Welsh water!!!
Hsitocs and Hslew don't have the same ring to them, perhaps?!
wingwang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2018, 12:49 AM   #517
the nine

Quote:
Just about all the pundits agreed that no way was that a penalty, also saying the ref and VAR got it totally wrong. Perhaps you should become a pundit if you think you know better than the experts?

Anyways it's all irrelevant now, so I'm out of this thread now. The World cup is over, and no amount of debating the wanker of a ref and his dodgy decisions, or listening to other peoples stupid opinions, changes anything.
Its only my opinion, I never said I know better than anyone.
your bet didnt come in, it happens, dont get irked about it.. would have been nice to buy a new camera from your winnings. You can still buy one and treat yourself, its only money and you cant take it with you.
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote