Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 27-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #61
antipharisee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
It's not a new theory though. There are blogs like:

http://jackiekilledjfk.wordpress.com/
------------------
Anders,

Read closely and you'll see that she "stumbled onto the conclusions
of a researcher". Click on that phrase and see which site it links to.
It links to the same link that's at the top of this
thread by Dr. Neville Jones.

She says:
"I was 56 the other day when I finally stumbled onto the conclusions of a researcher who was not afraid to consider the unthinkable: Jackie Kennedy pulled the trigger of the gun that instantly ended her husband, John’s, life."
antipharisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 10:53 PM   #62
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipharisee View Post
------------------
Anders,

Read closely and you'll see that she "stumbled onto the conclusions
of a researcher". Click on that phrase and see which site it links to.
It links to the same link that's at the top of this
thread by Dr. Neville Jones.

She says:
"I was 56 the other day when I finally stumbled onto the conclusions of a researcher who was not afraid to consider the unthinkable: Jackie Kennedy pulled the trigger of the gun that instantly ended her husband, John’s, life."
Yeah, I saw that, but the date of the article is February 21, 2009 so the theory has been around since that.

I found very little other info about this. One of the few exceptions was a thread on another forum from 2007 mentioning this.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 11:10 PM   #63
yaya551

Instinct would be to do what the governer and his wife did, duck down further in the car when being shot at. But Jackie jumps out on the trunk leaving herself more exposed? And it does look like she's passing something to the SS guy.
yaya551 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 11:15 PM   #64
antipharisee

Quote:
Yeah, I saw that, but the date of the article is February 21, 2009 so the theory has been around since that.

I found very little other info about this. One of the few exceptions was a thread on another forum from 2007 mentioning this.
Anders,

Dr. Neville Jones put his research up around
August 2008.
antipharisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 11:37 PM   #65
branjo

Someone blows the head off her husband and you think maybe its weird that she wants to jump out of the car, grow a brain FFS she probably thought she was next.

Maybe! the butler did it!

This thread is for time wasters, complete nonsense.

I'll leave ya's to it.

Unsubscribing....
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 11:50 PM   #66
yaya551

Under physical threat, natural instinct (no thinking is usually involved in those situations typically) would be to duck, just like the governor and his wife did. I noticed it, therefore pointed it out, but awesome, unsubscribe.
Old 28-07-2009, 12:07 AM   #67
newswatcher26
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Finally!

Now everyone in the car is officially a murder suspect.

Jackie Kennedy didn't kill JFK.

I reckon you know that and are just being mischievous.

Jesus!

What if Abraham Zapruder actually fired the fatal bullet from his film camera?

It's something new, I might run with it.
Camera guns are very likely. cell phone guns and pen guns are used by assassins and spooks. i dont let anyone point anythibng at me. i am careful.
newswatcher26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 12:40 AM   #68
mo0n5tar
Banned

Quote:
The smoking gun to me is the gun smoke.

Look at the smoke cloud around JFK's head when he gets shot, and how it drifts away:

They were moving at a fair speed so I think the gun smoke enforces the driver killshot theory.
mo0n5tar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2009, 12:49 AM   #69
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaya551 View Post
Under physical threat, natural instinct (no thinking is usually involved in those situations typically) would be to duck, just like the governor and his wife did. I noticed it, therefore pointed it out, but awesome, unsubscribe.
Exactly. I forgot to mention that. At least it's strange how calm Jackie really is throughout the whole situation. Even when she starts climbing out of the backseat, she looks spookily calm. It doesn't prove anything, but still. People in shock may react like she did, but I'm skeptical about it in this case.
Old 28-07-2009, 12:52 AM   #70
yaya551

Quote:
Exactly. I forgot to mention that. At least it's strange how calm Jackie really is throughout the whole situation. Even when she starts climbing out of the backseat, she looks spookily calm. It doesn't prove anything, but still. People in shock may react like she did, but I'm skeptical about it in this case.
Hell if I wasn't gonna duck, I would have hopped out of the car, not lay myself over the trunk to give the shooter a better shot at killing me. Just looks weird.
Old 28-07-2009, 01:05 AM   #71
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo0n5tar View Post
They were moving at a fair speed so I think the gun smoke enforces the driver killshot theory.
The smoke appears exactly at the same time as the splattering of blood, and they didn't travel THAT fast. And the smoke cloud was concentrated around JFKs head, not around the driver.

But you're right. It looks like the driver turns around with a gun in his left hand, that he points at JFKs head and shoots him.

Now I'm really confused.

And there are missing frames just before and after the shot. That doesn't make it easier to figure out. Plus the film seems to have been heavily doctored in more ways than just missing frames.
Old 28-07-2009, 01:46 AM   #72
anders lindman

Old 28-07-2009, 01:57 AM   #73
anders lindman

This video shows that the driver had no gun in his hand. It is the reflection from the front seat passenger's head that makes it look like a gun.

Old 28-07-2009, 02:07 AM   #74
anders lindman

Old 28-07-2009, 02:57 AM   #75
anders lindman

Quote:
It may look like the angle of the trajectory is too much straight up. But the 2D image just shows the left-right angle. There is also a depth angle with the trajectory moving towards the camera. So the real angle of the trajectory is not so much straight up as it appears on this image.
Old 28-07-2009, 03:07 AM   #76
anders lindman

So how can the trajectory of the bullet be visible? The visible trajectory is actually not the bullet itself but a trace of blood and brain tissue from the bullet that in the above frame already has traveled outside the picture.

Last edited by anders lindman; 28-07-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 28-07-2009, 03:29 AM   #77
anders lindman

So now we possibly have a cloud of gun smoke and a bullet trajectory directly showing that Jackie killed JFK. I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound like a too outrageous conspiracy theory to me.
Old 28-07-2009, 04:03 AM   #78
yaya551

Quote:
So now we possibly have a cloud of gun smoke and a bullet trajectory directly showing that Jackie killed JFK. I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound like a too outrageous conspiracy theory to me.
Looking at this thread and the research, nothing seems to outrageous. The holiday with Ari, then she marries him. Shit is crazy.
Old 28-07-2009, 04:26 AM   #79
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
First broadcast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DwKK...eature=related

Why is the original footage such poor quality a la moon videos? Not just on this verison but on the best available? Sure film tech was better than that?

Why did Zapruder have such a poor framing of the shot as the fatal wound was made - concealing anything going on nearside of the car?
This is quite a messy part, but it shows something significant. Watch from about 2:10 and around 2:27 there are some magnified frames with poor image quality, but it shows the direction of the 'explosion' outwards made by the bullet. We can see that the angle from where the explosion originates is from Jackie's weapon.
Old 28-07-2009, 04:42 AM   #80
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaya551 View Post
Looking at this thread and the research, nothing seems to outrageous. The holiday with Ari, then she marries him. Shit is crazy.
Yeah, the Wikipedia quote antipharisee posted about her 3 month 'vacation' just before the JFK assassination.

"Shortly after, Mrs. Kennedy received an invitation from her sister Lee to go on a Mediterranean cruise aboard Aristotle Onassis's luxury yacht. Despite concerns of the President's entourage over possible bad publicity it might bring, Jacqueline and her sister went on the cruise along with Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jr. and his wife. Upon her return, feeling reinvigorated, she made her first public appearance at the White House in the middle of November 1963 and decided to accompany her husband on an official pre re-election campaign visit to Texas."

It could be that she was trained for the JFK assassination during that period.