Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 27-07-2009, 07:35 PM   #41
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipharisee View Post
From Wikipedia:
"Early in 1963, Jacqueline became pregnant again and curtailed her official duties. She spent most of the summer in the Kennedy family's Cape Cod compound at Hyannis Port, where she went into premature labor on
August 7, 1963. She gave birth to a baby boy, named Patrick Bouvier Kennedy, via emergency Caesarian section at Otis Air Force Base, five and a half weeks early. Because his lungs were not fully developed, Patrick could not breathe and he was air-lifted to Boston Children's Hospital where he was placed in an oxygen-rich, pressurized room. He died of Hyaline Membrane disease (now known as Respiratory Distress Syndrome) on August 9, 1963. The couple was devastated by the loss of their infant son, and that tragedy brought them closer together than ever before.[citation needed]

Shortly after, Mrs. Kennedy received an invitation from her sister Lee to go on a Mediterranean cruise aboard Aristotle Onassis's luxury yacht. Despite concerns of the President's entourage over possible bad publicity it might bring, Jacqueline and her sister went on the cruise along with Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jr. and his wife. Upon her return, feeling reinvigorated, she made her first public appearance at the White House in the middle of November 1963 and decided to accompany her husband on an official pre re-election campaign visit to Texas."
----------------------------------------------------------
1. They could have been drugging her while she was pregant
so she would lose the baby, feel distraught and have a good reason
to go on a 3 month vacation without her husband.

2. The 3 month "vacation" with her sister, et al was really just a cover
for a 3 month training and brainwashing programme. Probably was really
in Israel practicing over and over again on a mock road track.

3. During practise exercises a device must have landed on the boot/trunk of car 50 times in a row. So during the real event she automatically knew
to immediately climb out and brush it away. Watch the film, keep
your eyes ONLY on her and you will see that her purpose
was to sweep an object away and then go back to the
rear seat immediately.

4. She comes back to America "feeling reinvigorated" i.e.
fully brainwashed and ready to perform
under MK Ultra type programme.
When I read of the dead babies I thought immediately of the Browns.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 07:36 PM   #42
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Edge, what side? What I would like to find out is if it's really smoke that is seen, or if it's blood that gets splattered away. If it's smoke, then the case is very strong. If it's not smoke, then it still looks suspicious but perhaps not enough to prove the case.
Far side top edge watch it

edit

Its smoke.

Last edited by rodin; 27-07-2009 at 07:36 PM.
Old 27-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #43
wildhorse

Quote:
Who was this Jackie Kennedy? She looks like a lifeless plastic mannequin in this picture.

looks like Katie Holmes watch out Tom..

found this on YouTube...its good to see the alterations made in the film ie the 'sign' is faked and the frames and shadows and directions of the spectators don't add up. I always thought it was the driver, but seeing how Jackie puts something down in the back seat before jumping onto the boot doesnt seem 'instinctive'.

argh....Bitch!!!

Last edited by wildhorse; 27-07-2009 at 07:45 PM.
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #44
rodin
Banned

No one else see a female Elvis then?
Old 27-07-2009, 07:48 PM   #45
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipharisee View Post
her purpose
was to sweep an object away and then go back to the
rear seat immediately.
I looks like she moves an object from her right hand into her left hand after the shot has happened. Then she climbs up on the trunk with the object still in her left hand. Then a man climbs up on the trunk from the other side. And then frames are missing! Why? Because Jackie handed over the object to the man in those frames. And then they depart from each other.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 08:04 PM   #46
rodin
Banned

Quote:
I looks like she moves an object from her right hand into her left hand after the shot has happened. Then she climbs up on the trunk with the object still in her left hand. Then a man climbs up on the trunk from the other side. And then frames are missing! Why? Because Jackie handed over the object to the man in those frames. And then they depart from each other.
Frames are missing from just after the brainshot too

edit

I got to be a senior member pretty quick. Promotion is fast here but looks like once you are past the ton that's it Anders?

Last edited by rodin; 27-07-2009 at 08:06 PM.
Old 27-07-2009, 08:05 PM   #47
narcolepticwatchman

Does look a bit fishy but I'm more inclined to believe it was the driver. Oh and check out the great zapruder film hoax. there is no doubt the footage has been altered. Some frames have been removed and some frames doctored.

Last edited by narcolepticwatchman; 27-07-2009 at 08:05 PM.
narcolepticwatchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 08:07 PM   #48
basel

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
When I read of the dead babies I thought immediately of the Browns.
And the cameron's

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.
basel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 08:13 PM   #49
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Frames are missing from just after the brainshot too
Yes I see that now, there is some strange jump in the frames there.
Old 27-07-2009, 08:21 PM   #50
basel

It looks to me she gets the gun from behind the seat with her left hand put it in her right pull the trigger and pass it back into her left hand then put it behind the seat again

Yama, The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air. Much that once was..... is lost. For none now live who remember it.
basel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #51
antipharisee

On this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=AU&h...eature=related

Keep your eyes ONLY on the right arm/hand
of the security guard as he approaches the boot/trunk.
He takes a swipe at the same object.

Then replay and keep your eyes ONLY on Jackie's
right arm/hand. What needs to be swept away?
antipharisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 08:30 PM   #52
coco

[QUOTE=Anders Lindman;1149263]Who was this Jackie Kennedy? She looks like a lifeless plastic mannequin in this picture.

B/c it is?

A forum dedicated to the research, discussion, reporting and classifying of the UFO phenomenon.
http://www.uforesearchnetwork.proboards.com/index.cgi
coco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 08:31 PM   #53
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by basel View Post
It looks to me she gets the gun from behind the seat with her left hand put it in her right pull the trigger and pass it back into her left hand then put it behind the seat again
Difficult to tell. There are missing frames just before the shot as well, between the too sudden switch from Jackie holding JFK's hands to her having her right elbow up.
Old 27-07-2009, 08:34 PM   #54
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by basel View Post
And the cameron's
yes a pattern

Quote:
After the Israelites escaped from slavery in Egypt, they found themselves confronted by the most barbaric brand of slavery ever devised when Moses conceived of child sacrifice as a way of commemorating the Passover. Just as when God tested Abraham, there can be no greater test of submission then to ask parents to give up their children to be immolated. It is hard to imagine a crime more despicable than infanticide.
29At midnight the LORD smote all the first-born in the land of Egypt, from the first-born of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the first-born of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the first-born of the cattle. (Ex. 12:29)
But before we deflect the blame onto Moses, let us not forget that Moses believed he was acting on instructions from God. If monotheism is the mode of belief, then this is the same god embodied in Christ. It is the same god when Christians say abortion violates God's law.
It would be misleading to argue that the only incidences of child sacrifice were Mosaic. Later passages reveal that the Hebrews sacrificed their children to other gods as well-they weren't monotheistic. (See Child Sacrifice in Ancient Israel) So it is fair to say that child sacrifice was a common practice in ancient Israel. It just goes to show the power of faith.
http://www.usbible.com/Sacrifice/sacrifice_moses.htm

Last edited by rodin; 27-07-2009 at 08:37 PM.
Old 27-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #55
anders lindman

[QUOTE=coco;1149945]
Quote:
Who was this Jackie Kennedy? She looks like a lifeless plastic mannequin in this picture.

B/c it is?
Yes! I was a bit scared there for a moment. It was the first image that showed up on Google.
Old 27-07-2009, 09:02 PM   #56
anders lindman

It's not a new theory though. There are blogs like:

http://jackiekilledjfk.wordpress.com/
Old 27-07-2009, 09:35 PM   #57
januspolanski

Quote:

Oooh! Creepy. Jackie puts some device to the back of JFK's head. It doesn't look like a pistol. More like some device for slaughtering animals or something like that. And then bang! The bullet shoots through the back of the neck and out through JFK's forehead. At the same time a cloud of gunpowder smoke is seen around JFK's head. After the shot, Jackie calmly puts the device down, and starts to climb out of the backseat of the car.
The proof of the driver kill shot is not in the drivers action but the front passenger.

Look how he (front right) convieniently leans back toward the exact position where a gun would be in the drivers hand.

Obvious driver killshot imo.

Obvious doctored footage imo.
januspolanski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 09:46 PM   #58
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by januspolanski View Post
The proof of the driver kill shot is not in the drivers action but the front passenger.

Look how he (front right) convieniently leans back toward the exact position where a gun would be in the drivers hand.

Obvious driver killshot imo.

Obvious doctored footage imo.
The smoking gun to me is the gun smoke.

Look at the smoke cloud around JFK's head when he gets shot, and how it drifts away:

Old 27-07-2009, 10:15 PM   #59
anders lindman

Super-short version:

Jackie holds a weapon against the back of JFKs neck that looked something like this:

She fires the weapon, climbs up on the trunk of the car and hands the weapon over to a man that climbs up from the rear end of the trunk.
Old 27-07-2009, 10:43 PM   #60
anders lindman

WARNING! The below link is to a page with slaughter images.

http://www.grandin.com/humane/cap.bolt.tips.html

Look at the left image how the man has his elbow in a similar position that Jackie had when JFK was shot.