Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 02-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #221
antipharisee

On frame 326 there is a white marker on the grass.
Why is it there at all?
antipharisee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:11 PM   #222
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipharisee View Post
Why is it there at all?
Looks like something on the grass. Litter perhaps. Or something deliberately put there on the grass to make the editing (doctoring?) of the Zapruder film easier.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 05:31 PM   #223
anders lindman

In the Zapruder film two bystanders very near to where the killing happens look like they are dressed like agents. And the man nearest to the car is filming the whole thing (if it's a film camera he is holding). What happened to that film?
Old 02-08-2009, 05:43 PM   #224
smoke n mirrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
In the Zapruder film two bystanders very near to where the killing happens look like they are dressed like agents. And the man nearest to the car is filming the whole thing (if it's a film camera he is holding). What happened to that film?

And you thought you were free...read this http://freedom-school.com/mary_elizabeth_croft.pdf
'79 winter of discontent - '09 summer of mass dissent?Maybe next year.
smoke n mirrors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 06:02 PM   #225
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke n mirrors View Post
No that's not it. The man is standing right next to the car filming.

Old 02-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #226
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipharisee View Post
Why is it there at all?
Hey! Could it in addition to a marker for editing purposes also be a sign telling the driver when to quickly turn his head? The driver turns around very quickly before the head shot happens.

And then they retouched the reflection in the front seat passenger's hair so that it looked like the driver was holding a gun. As a conspiracy bait.

Last edited by anders lindman; 02-08-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 05:19 AM   #227
anders lindman

Do you think that, during the Cold War, the U.S. department of defense was worried about Soviet Union putting up satellites with nuclear launch capabilities? I would think so. So why wasn't there any talk about this in the media? Why only fluffy peaceful astronaut and moon landing stuff? Does anyone smell a rat here? Or are you busy being pulled around by your nose, following endless detours of conspiracy disinfo?
Old 03-08-2009, 06:29 AM   #228
dr_error

i heard JFK killed because he try to tell the us people there's an alien , so the secret goverment kill him.
dr_error is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:10 AM   #229
runciter
Inactive

from a man who spent 18 years in jail for speaking truth:

Israel killed JFK, says Vanunu

July 26, 2004 14:27 IST

In a startling accusation, nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu has alleged that Jerusalem was behind the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy, who was exerting pressure on the then Israeli head of state to shed light on the Dimona nuclear plant.

In defiance of a ban on talking to the media and meeting with foreigners, Vanunu is said to have made the accusation in an interview to London-based Al-Hayat newspaper.

As per the interview published in newspaper's Arabic supplement Al-Wassat yesterday, Vanunu said according to "near-certain indications", Kennedy was assassinated due to "pressure he exerted on then head of government, David Ben-Gurion, to shed light on Dimona's nuclear reactor".

"We do not know which irresponsible Israeli Prime Minister will take office and decide to use nuclear weapons in the struggle against neighboring Arab countries," he is quoted to have said, adding, "What has already been exposed about the weapons Israel is holding can destroy the region and kill millions."

The whistleblower, who was released in April after 18 years of imprisonment on charges of treason for divulging state secrets, also said that the reactor in Dimona, could become a second "Chernobyl", Israili media reported. He said an earthquake could cause fissures to the core and that would cause a massive radiation leak threatening millions.

Vanunu warned that Jordan should test the residents along the border with Israel for exposure to radiation and give them pills just like the Jewish state decided to do for its citizens.

Criticising the visit of head of the Atomic Energy Agency, Mohammed el-Baradei, to Israel early this month, he said, "He (Baradei) should have refused to visit Israel (because) he was not allowed to inspect the nuclear reactor."

It was not yet clear how al-Hayat did the interview, which the publication claimed is the first with Vanunu since his release. If it turns out that he in fact gave such an interview in violation of the conditions laid down for his release, severe sanctions might be imposed on him.

An Israeli Justice Ministry statement said "the statements that Vanunu made will be examined and if it is determined that he violated the law or his restrictions, then steps against him will be considered."

"The opinions on Vanunu are divided," said Ra'anan Gissin, a spokesman for Prime Minister Ariel Sharon. "Some say let him speak and it adds to the ambiguity policy, while others say the more he speaks the more he raises tensions, particularly in the current atmosphere."

Brushing aside the latest allegations, he said that serious people understood that Vanunu was speaking nonsense and his comments on JFK were not worthy of a reaction.

runciter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 07:53 AM   #230
runciter
Inactive

he spent the more than 11 years in solitary confinement.

1. CV for Mordechai Vanunu:

PROLOGUE 1954-86:

14. Oct. 1954 - Mordechai Vanunu (0), born as son of Moroccan Jews

1963 Vanunu (9) with family emigrated to Israel

1971-74: Vanunu (17-20) performed military service, honorably discharged

1974-75: University studies of physics.

1976-85 Vanunu (22-31) trained and employed as technical assistant at Dimona nuclear plant.

1979-85: Ben Gurion University, studies of geography, philosophy, as well as political and ethical issues. Political awakening: opposed Israeli invasion of Libanon and criticized the Israeli state´s militarism and policy toward the Palestinians in Israel and occupied territories.

1985: Vanunu travels abroad, Asia, Australia, continued philosophy studies.

ACT + PRISONER OF CONSCIENCE 1986-2004

Sept 1986: Vanunu (32) went to London and gave photos of Dimona, Israel´s bomb factory (clandestine but not a military secret), to Sunday Times

Sept. 30, 1986 - lured to Rome, beaten, drugged and kidnapped back to Israel by Mossad, the secret agency of Israel.

1986-87: Secret, in-camera trial, sentenced to 18 years imprisonment

1986-97: Kept in strict isolation in 6 square meters cell.

2004, April 21: Vanunu (49) promised release, is entitled to full freedom

EXAMPLES OF HONORS:

1978-2004: nominated each year for the Nobel Peace Prize

1979: Right Livelihood Award

2001: Doctor Honoris Causa (History) at University of Tromsoe, Norway

2. IMPORTANT POINTS OFTEN MISUNDERSTOOD OR FORGOTTEN:

- Vanunu was not an advanced scientist, but a subordinate technical assistant.

- An oath of secrecy would not bar him from exposing an illegal nuclear program.

- Assuming that the Israeli government saw nuclear weapons only as a deterrent, Vanunu was helpful in giving credible evidence of the weapons

- If Vanunu had been a spy for another state (which?), he would long ago have been released in a swap with agents of that state.

- He did not go to an enemy, but to the newspapers, in an attempt to protect his own people, the region and the world against great danger.

- Scientists agree that Vanunu primarily had photos to offer, in 1986. Now, almost 18 years later, the Israeli claim that he has nuclear secrets is nothing but an empty pretext for continuing the punishment.

- In civilised justice a prisoner who has served his time is back in society.

- Israel may find it embarassing that Vanunu was abducted in violation of the territorial integrity of Britain and Italy, but cannot keep him forever to cover up its own illegal actions.

- One main problem for Israel is a US law that prohibits support to countries that break the 1968 treaty on nuclear disarmament and non-proliferation.

http://www.vanunu.org/
Old 03-08-2009, 09:29 AM   #231
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by runciter View Post
In a startling accusation, nuclear whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu has alleged that Jerusalem was behind the assassination of US President John F. Kennedy, who was exerting pressure on the then Israeli head of state to shed light on the Dimona nuclear plant.
I doubt that this whistleblower is correct. The U.S. government wanted military preeminence in space, and the Soviet Union was ahead of them at that time. But to make the U.S. citizens including politicians to go along with a massive space program, they needed to trick them with a charade about astronauts and a moon mission. It was a huge agenda put into place, and the JFK assassination was only, albeit an important, part of that agenda of manipulation and control.
Old 03-08-2009, 09:44 AM   #232
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
I doubt that this whistleblower is correct. The U.S. government wanted military preeminence in space, and the Soviet Union was ahead of them at that time. But to make the U.S. citizens including politicians to go along with a massive space program, they needed to trick them with a charade about astronauts and a moon mission. It was a huge agenda put into place, and the JFK assassination was only, albeit an important, part of that agenda of manipulation and control.
i tend to trust a man who payed so much for telling the truth about israel's nuclear arsenal.

other explanations may sound fascinating, but i think the main reason was kennedy's "treason".
Old 03-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #233
anders lindman

What surprises me is that over 40 years has gone by, and virtually nobody has figured out that Jackie was the killer or any connection with the space program.

That makes me suspect that the JFK assassination conspiracy researchers have been for the most part controlled opposition (or been fooled by conspiracy baits).
Old 03-08-2009, 09:59 AM   #234
anders lindman

Quote:
i tend to trust a man who payed so much for telling the truth about israel's nuclear arsenal.

other explanations may sound fascinating, but i think the main reason was kennedy's "treason".
You are falling for a conspiracy bait, I'm afraid.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:45 AM   #235
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
You are falling for a conspiracy bait, I'm afraid.
quite the opposite, i'm listening to a real person who suffered for being honest.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:48 AM   #236
anders lindman

Quote:
quite the opposite, i'm listening to a real person who suffered for being honest.
Over 40 years has gone by. I think it's time we stop trusting second-hand information.
Old 03-08-2009, 10:54 AM   #237
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Over 40 years has gone by. I think it's time we stop trusting second-hand information.
there is no "we", only individuals, and i decided to trust an honest man.

Last edited by runciter; 03-08-2009 at 11:03 AM.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:07 AM   #238
anders lindman

Quote:
there is no "we", i'm afraid.

i decided to trust a honest man.
Ok, I respect that. It's just that when I looked at the original article in more detail and examined the things it talks about it is quite clear that Jackie, Connally, and Lyndon Jonson were some of the people involved.

The memo from Lyndon Jonson to JFK where he recommends a moon mission sticks out like a sore thumb, even though I haven't researched it in depth.

The moon mission was a charade, and they tricked JFK to order that project. JFK was (s)elected president just to be used and sacrificed like a pawn, or rather like a popular public figure turned into a scapegoat for ordering the scientifically ludicrous moon mission.
Old 03-08-2009, 11:27 AM   #239
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Ok, I respect that. It's just that when I looked at the original article in more detail and examined the things it talks about it is quite clear that Jackie, Connally, and Lyndon Jonson were some of the people involved.

The memo from Lyndon Jonson to JFK where he recommends a moon mission sticks out like a sore thumb, even though I haven't researched it in depth.

The moon mission was a charade, and they tricked JFK to order that project. JFK was (s)elected president just to be used and sacrificed like a pawn, or rather like a popular public figure turned into a scapegoat for ordering the scientifically ludicrous moon mission.
i must confess that i don't understand why he was killed, according to your theory.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #240
runciter
Inactive

Quote:
Israel was maybe also important. But what I was getting at was that the only thing that could have been important enough was the moon mission. JFK may have been informed, or accidentally become aware of, or through special information sources got knowledge about the moon mission having to be staged, and that he refused to go along with deceiving the people.
found it!

surely an interesting hypothesis, and doesn't exclude other "good reasons" to kill him.