Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 27-07-2009, 02:57 PM   #21
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post

Oooh! Creepy. Jackie puts some device to the back of JFK's head. It doesn't look like a pistol. More like some device for slaughtering animals or something like that. And then bang! The bullet shoots through the back of the neck and out through JFK's forehead. At the same time a cloud of gunpowder smoke is seen around JFK's head. After the shot, Jackie calmly puts the device down, and starts to climb out of the backseat of the car.
A device like this, but with a bullet:

anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #22
rodin
Banned

Ignore the foreground - watch the grass. You can see in at least two places the direction of the grain of the grass jump indicating missing frames. What can this be hiding?
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 03:42 PM   #23
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
Ignore the foreground - watch the grass. You can see in at least two places the direction of the grain of the grass jump indicating missing frames. What can this be hiding?
It looks a bit jumpy in some frames. I checked with videos on YouTube and they show that too. And they also show the cloud of gunpowder smoke around JFK's head very clearly. Smoking gun?

Last edited by anders lindman; 27-07-2009 at 03:42 PM.
Old 27-07-2009, 03:48 PM   #24
rodin
Banned

First broadcast

Why is the original footage such poor quality a la moon videos? Not just on this verison but on the best available? Sure film tech was better than that?

Why did Zapruder have such a poor framing of the shot as the fatal wound was made - concealing anything going on nearside of the car?
Old 27-07-2009, 03:58 PM   #25
anders lindman

Quote:
First broadcast

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DwKK...eature=related

Why is the original footage such poor quality a la moon videos? Not just on this verison but on the best available? Sure film tech was better than that?

Why did Zapruder have such a poor framing of the shot as the fatal wound was made - concealing anything going on nearside of the car?
But that is a YouTube video of an old television broadcast showing a film taken with an 8mm mechanical amateur camera. So we should not expect much higher quality than that.
Old 27-07-2009, 04:01 PM   #26
anders lindman

Who was this Jackie Kennedy? She looks like a lifeless plastic mannequin in this picture.

Old 27-07-2009, 04:12 PM   #27
iq_145

Quote:
Originally Posted by branjo View Post
Hold on a second there kemo sabe, I am not the kind of person who makes fun out of someones death and for you to assume I was, regarding my post isn't very astute of you at all.

The thread title is a pathetic attempt at attention seeking, "JFK MURDER SOLVED", so baiting people like that is a whole other debate in itself, none of which is in the OP's favour.

So "the wife did it" is that expected to make the world gasp slapping their foreheads saying "of course!", I mean come on?

There are so many theories by intelligent people and most are a possibility but in the name fuck, how do you expect anyone to believe Jackie Kennedy pulled out her 9 and took her husbands head off in full view of the Dallas public?

What I found funny was bobbydiva's satirical answer to the absurdness that "is" this thread of, "I think he shot himself" and I don't care who you are, but that's funny right there.

And while typing this I am still laughing at the comic genius of it.

Lighten up dude, try looking at a thread that deals with serious evidence and possibilities instead of disinfo that does nothing but make a mockery of the entire assassination.

The thread got exactly what it deserves, jokes, because it is a joke.
It was not in front of the "Dallas public" at all "Dude." There was hardly anyone down that road and certainly not on the side of the car nearest Jackie Kennedy. Besides, were there not something like 100+ strange deaths and obvious murders after this assassination?

For the record, I don't care who you are either, but I know that usually in life, people who use swear words have lost the argument.

There was nothing funny about "Perhaps he shot himself." Nothing at all.
iq_145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 04:24 PM   #28
anders lindman

I know very little about the JFK assassination, but it looks to me like a 'hidden in plain view' case. Some conspiracy researchers should take a deeper look into this. Or keep a low profile. This freaks me out. Who knows what some shadow powers can do to you. I dare not dig much deeper into this.

Last edited by anders lindman; 27-07-2009 at 04:27 PM.
Old 27-07-2009, 04:58 PM   #29
anders lindman

Ok, I will examine it a bit more. This Jackie is a cool customer. While JFK is holding his hands on his throat Jackie is looking intensely at the other two passengers instead of looking at JFK (who is occupied with his throat). Why? To make sure they don't discover what she is about to do. When her husband had been shot in the throat, shouldn't she have been more concerned about him than the two other passengers?
Old 27-07-2009, 05:08 PM   #30
anders lindman

Quote:
Ok, I will examine it a bit more. This Jackie is a cool customer. While JFK is holding his hands on his throat Jackie is looking intensely at the other two passengers instead of looking at JFK (who is occupied with his throat). Why? To make sure they don't discover what she is about to do. When her husband had been shot in the throat, shouldn't she have been more concerned about him than the two other passengers?
Here is a slow motion clip of the incident:

Old 27-07-2009, 06:20 PM   #31
anders lindman

It seems blatantly obvious to me that Jackie killed JFK. If that is true will this tell us why JFK was assassinated? Probably not. But if it can be proven that Jackie killed JFK, then those responsible for the cover-up can be directly accused of conspiracy. And that can lead to one helluva big exposure.
Old 27-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #32
bobbydiva

As far as I can see there is nothing in her hand.

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 06:24 PM   #33
rodin
Banned

Old 27-07-2009, 06:26 PM   #34
rodin
Banned

Default le

Quote:
It looks a bit jumpy in some frames. I checked with videos on YouTube and they show that too. And they also show the cloud of gunpowder smoke around JFK's head very clearly. Smoking gun?

Also the edge of the convertible suddenly changes angle. That is not a feature of camera shake
Old 27-07-2009, 06:39 PM   #35
rodin
Banned

Quote:
1961: Joseph Kennedy had a stroke, ending his control over John and Bobby. The boys decided to rebel against Onassis' control. Why? Inter-mafia struggle? Perhaps a dim hope of restoring this country to its mythical integrity? They began committing Mafia no-no's: Arrested Wally Bird, owner of Air Thailand, who had been shipping Onassis' heroin out of the Golden Triangle (Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam), under contract with the CIA (Air Opium); arrested Teamster Mafia Jimmy Hoffa, and put him in jail. Declared the $73-million in forged "Hughes" land liens, deposited with S.F.'s Bank of America, as "security" for the TWA judgment against Hughes, to be what they are: forgeries.

1963: Members of the Castro assassination team arrested at Lake Pontchartrain, La., by Bobby Kennedy's justice boys. Angered, Onassis stops trying to kill Castro. He changes targets and goes for the head: JFK, who, according to Onassis, "welches" on a Mafia deal.

1963: JFK sets up "Group of 40" to fight Onassis.

August 1963: Two murders had to occur, before the murder of JFK, of people who would understand the situation and might squawk.

1963: Senator Estes Kefauver, whose Crime Commission investigations had uncovered the 1932 deal between Onassis, Kennedy, Eugene Meyer, Lansky, Roosevelt, et al. Kefauver planned a speech on the Senate floor denouncing Mafia operations. Instead, he ate a piece of Apple Pie laced with sodium morphate (used in rat poison), and had a sodium-morphate-induced "heart attack" on the Senate floor.

1963: Phillip Graham, editor of the "Washington Post." Phillip had married Katherine Meyer, Eugene Meyer's daughter, who had inherited the "Washington Post" and allied media empire. Graham put together the Kennedy-Johnson ticket, and was Kennedy's friend in the struggle with Onassis. According to Gemstone, Katherine Meyer Graham bribed some psychiatrists to certify that Phil was insane. He was allowed out of the nuthouse for the weekend, and died of a shotgun wound in the head, in the Graham home in Washington. Death ruled "suicide."

November 1, 1963: The hit on JFK was supposed to take place in true Mafia style: a triple execution, together with Diem and Nhu in Vietnam. Diem and Nhu got theirs, as scheduled. Onassis invited Jackie (Jackie Kennedy was Jewish. From the New York Post, Wednesday, November 9, 1995: "Jackie Jewish? Don't ask Gore: The Kennedy clan may want to shout 'Mazel tov!' when John Jr. finally gets hitched, given the ethnic surprise buried deep inside Gore Vidal's much-hyped autobiography. For any reader sturdy enough to make it to the end of 'Palimpsest: A Memoir,' Vidal stuns students of Jackie Kennedy Onassis by claiming her mother, Janet was Jewish. Janet, who had Jackie with her husband John 'Black Jack' Bouvier, eventually divorced him and married Hugh Auchincloss, who was also Vidal's stepfather.
In the book, after offering a couple of tasteless Jackie details early on, such as how she taught post-sex feminine hygiene to Vidal's half- sister Nina, Vidal offhandedly writes on page 372, 'One should note that the first Hughdie's (Hugh Dudley Auchincloss) three high-powered wives was Russian, the second my mother, the third Jackie's mother, Janet, born Lee or, as my mother used to observe thoughtfully, Levy.' Vidal continues, 'Apparently, Janet's father had changed his name in order to become the first Jew to be a vice president of the Morgan bank. My mother wondered how Hughdie, a quiet but sincere anti- Semite, would respond when he found out.' As for Janet Lee, he writes she used to say she was 'of the Virginia Lees'...until the real Lees ordered her to shut up.') for a cruise on the Cristina, when JFK got tipped off that big "O" planned to wipe him out.

October 1968: Jackie Kennedy was now "free" to marry Onassis. An old Mafia rule: If someone welshes on a deal, kill him, and take his gun and his girl (in this case, Jackie and the Pentagon).
http://christianparty.net/wm/wm0099b.html
Old 27-07-2009, 06:56 PM   #36
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
As far as I can see there is nothing in her hand.
Old 27-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #37
anders lindman

Quote:
Also the edge of the convertible suddenly changes angle. That is not a feature of camera shake
Edge, what side? What I would like to find out is if it's really smoke that is seen, or if it's blood that gets splattered away. If it's smoke, then the case is very strong. If it's not smoke, then it still looks suspicious but perhaps not enough to prove the case.
Old 27-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #38
bobbydiva

That is her hand.

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 07:06 PM   #39
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipharisee View Post
The smoke has been caused by some explosive reaction, such as the detonation of a firearm cartridge. Such smoke remains where the gun is; it does not travel with the bullet. The fact that this smoke appears in the sequence at the same time as the fatal injury, and that it emanates from the left-hand-side of JFK's head, where Jackie Kennedy has positioned herself, means that President Kennedy was killed by his wife.
more:
http://www.realityreviewed.com/JFK%20murder.htm
Unless she has two right arms, the video has been faked.
First one "arm" goes backwards, then another.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2009, 07:12 PM   #40
antipharisee

From Wikipedia:
"Early in 1963, Jacqueline became pregnant again and curtailed her official duties. She spent most of the summer in the Kennedy family's Cape Cod compound at Hyannis Port, where she went into premature labor on
August 7, 1963. She gave birth to a baby boy, named Patrick Bouvier Kennedy, via emergency Caesarian section at Otis Air Force Base, five and a half weeks early. Because his lungs were not fully developed, Patrick could not breathe and he was air-lifted to Boston Children's Hospital where he was placed in an oxygen-rich, pressurized room. He died of Hyaline Membrane disease (now known as Respiratory Distress Syndrome) on August 9, 1963. The couple was devastated by the loss of their infant son, and that tragedy brought them closer together than ever before.[citation needed]

Shortly after, Mrs. Kennedy received an invitation from her sister Lee to go on a Mediterranean cruise aboard Aristotle Onassis's luxury yacht. Despite concerns of the President's entourage over possible bad publicity it might bring, Jacqueline and her sister went on the cruise along with Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jr. and his wife. Upon her return, feeling reinvigorated, she made her first public appearance at the White House in the middle of November 1963 and decided to accompany her husband on an official pre re-election campaign visit to Texas."
----------------------------------------------------------
1. They could have been drugging her while she was pregnant
so she would lose the baby, feel distraught and have a good reason
to go on a 3 month vacation without her husband.

2. The 3 month "vacation" with her sister, et al was really just a cover
for a 3 month training and brainwashing programme. Probably was really
in Israel practicing over and over again on a mock road track.

3. During practise exercises a device must have landed on the boot/trunk of car 50 times in a row. So during the real event she automatically knew
to immediately climb out and brush it away. Watch the film, keep
your eyes ONLY on her and you will see that her purpose
was to sweep an object away and then go back to the
rear seat immediately.

4. She comes back to America "feeling reinvigorated" i.e.
fully brainwashed and ready to perform
under MK Ultra type programme.

Last edited by antipharisee; 27-07-2009 at 08:18 PM.
antipharisee is offline   Reply With Quote