Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 03-06-2018, 05:50 AM   #61
serpentine

Some stunning update footage from Mick Kalber (Paradise helicopters) showing the lava front approaching Four Corners, the prodigious flow emitted by fissure 8, the further encroachment on PVG property, a shimmying hula dancer and properties isolated.

https://vimeo.com/273148890
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 05:59 AM   #62
the tealady
Forum Advisor

There is something wonderful about seeing a force of nature that humans cannot corral, divert or stop.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2018, 09:11 AM   #63
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
There is something wonderful about seeing a force of nature that humans cannot corral, divert or stop.

From a safe distance.....

Hope everyone got away safely down there.
Old 03-06-2018, 10:27 AM   #64
oneriver

Anyone heard rumors of activity at Manua Loa?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 05:39 AM   #65
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Anyone heard rumors of activity at Manua Loa?
Most of the activity is centred around Kilauea and the rift zone. That hasn't changed. More from Steve Brantley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAW1kAUN4qw

Hundreds of homes destroyed now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez7t_dLkiio

Last edited by serpentine; 07-06-2018 at 05:54 AM.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:39 AM   #66
oneriver

Over 12,000 EQs in 30 days! Hory Sheet!
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Old 07-06-2018, 05:43 PM   #67
oneriver

Good gif animation showing the crater growth and slumping at Kilauea.

https://twitter.com/USGSVolcanoes/st...93399381921793

Old 11-06-2018, 07:50 PM   #68
TheArranger

It's being disrupting the worldwide climate right now, anyone pointed this here ?

Kilauea's been pouring hot lava into the Pacific for about thirty years, and our smart scientists noticed what they called 'the blob' only in 2013...

Look at the ship in the left low corner to have an idea of the flow's size...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzwuTBx93uA
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 09:28 PM   #69
TheArranger

Also why wondering the Earthe's core ends up exploding after you spent decades injecting cool water in the subsoil ?

That’s what fracking is, and drilling oil wells means replacing oil by water. Our lands dry up because of all the water we took from them to pour it underground, which water we then see rushing back in floods from our skies. Violence induces violence, and the one we use against the planet she turns back against us.

The Earth has been virtually exploding since its birth and on a time scale that’s imperceptible to us, but we do everything we can to accelerate the process like we do of everything, seeking for always more, bigger, faster and higher… Now we’ve done it, maybe…

The Emperor Seamounts of which Kilauea is part, is located right at the opposite hemisphere from the huge fissure that lately appeared in Kenya. I don’t give into doomsday conspiracy theories but when I figured these events might be connected to one another, I admit I almost panicked for a second thinking what if the Earth split in two halves down to the core, which on a different scale means exploding.

Last edited by TheArranger; 11-06-2018 at 10:57 PM.
Old 13-06-2018, 03:07 AM   #70
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Footage of the crater collapse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQwi-8PT9QY

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 13-06-2018, 05:18 AM   #71
serpentine

Activity in the main crater zone slowly starting to ramp up again.

Old 13-06-2018, 05:22 AM   #72
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Activity in the main crater zone slowly starting to ramp up again.

The collapse might potentially create more pressure along the new fissures.

Old 13-06-2018, 05:51 AM   #73
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
The collapse might potentially create more pressure along the new fissures.

Very possible. Most recent footage from USGS who might lose their facility there if it continues at this pace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xLDyTvrxfA

Output at fissure 8 increasing in the last day or so with estimates of total output over the 39 days put at around 100 million cubic metres of lava.
Old 15-06-2018, 05:24 PM   #74
serpentine

Fissure 8 producing 6-10 million cubic metres of lava per day and nearly 20,000 tons of sulphur dioxide per day which along with other emissions is affecting the weather over the Big Island.

Last edited by serpentine; 15-06-2018 at 05:29 PM.
Old 15-06-2018, 08:26 PM   #75
oneriver

Not sure how aligned I am with this particular theory at this stage.....jury still out for me..

Video is 11:43... Deals with the possibility of a deliberate destabilization of the volcanic system at Kilauea by GPV's fracking there.

Last edited by oneriver; 15-06-2018 at 08:28 PM.
Old 16-06-2018, 04:33 PM   #76
oneriver

Magnitude 3.2
25km WNW of Volcano, Hawaii
2018-06-16 14:12:32 UTC
19.538°N 155.449°W
23.1 km depth

Location - Mauna Loa

Last edited by oneriver; 16-06-2018 at 04:33 PM.
Old 18-06-2018, 10:18 PM   #77
oneriver

What the hell is this flying over Kilauea?

Screen shot from this video.. at 15sec mark...need to slow down to 1/4 speed

Old 19-06-2018, 09:09 AM   #78
serpentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
What the hell is this flying over Kilauea?...

Ever so slightly off topic but to hazard a wild guess it's a large passenger jet piloted by jihadis like the one that hit the pentagon.
Old 19-06-2018, 11:50 AM   #79
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
Ever so slightly off topic but to hazard a wild guess it's a large passenger jet piloted by jihadis like the one that hit the pentagon.
In other words a tomahawk missile...

Old 20-06-2018, 06:45 PM   #80
TheArranger

Fracking again and now drilling 'accident' linked to Kilauea eruption.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLQDWKMo4e8

I admit having some weeks ago read a Youtube comment stating it was like injecting cold water into a pressure-cooker, but it had also been my first thought after learning that the geothermal plant had been drilling wells by fracking for decades.

The steam spewed by the volcano added to the one created by the lava flow in the ocean is now half-word held responsible for the climatic events of these last weeks, as a means to say that water must returns to water either way. They still got left to incriminate water injections right above the magma chamber.

Quote:
Volcanic eruptions arise through three main mechanisms:
• Gas release under decompression causing magmatic eruptions
• Thermal contraction from chilling on contact with water causing phreatomagmatic eruptions
• Ejection of entrained particles during steam eruptions causing phreatic eruptions
I doubt a volcano’s magma chamber is supposed to stay under pressure, and one of the best ways to achieve it would then be to inject enough water to flood or ‘choke’ it until it explodes.