Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media

Old 07-10-2018, 12:02 AM   #1
east sun

Default internet freedom

Obviously the internet has deteriorated and is continuating to do so by the minute. "They" are bombarding us the viewers with the same crap as was thrown at us by tv which was a criminal offence of the worst kind.

The greed oriented pigs should be stopped in their tracks.

Wake up and totally ignore them...
Boycott them and oppose them at every opportunity................

If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 12:49 AM   #2
elshaper

I seem to remember from not long ago.... that they were recruiting internet army to do xyz and I bet the recruitment has been successful that they are all hard at work. The budget was in millions.

If internet cease to work, we can communicate telepathically through ether....only if your mind don't get blocked by 5G.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 07-10-2018 at 12:50 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 01:18 AM   #3
cosmic tramp

MI5 were recently trying to recruit people/spooks who had no net history whatsoever (bet they're had to come by) which in itself is telling. For the very moment you put fingers to keyboard, no matter how anonymous you think you are, your every keystroke and link is being profiled, monitored, logged, cross referenced, followed by somebody somewhere. In this way the net is its own Venus Fly Trap.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 06:42 PM   #4
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
MI5 were recently trying to recruit people/spooks who had no net history whatsoever (bet they're had to come by) which in itself is telling. For the very moment you put fingers to keyboard, no matter how anonymous you think you are, your every keystroke and link is being profiled, monitored, logged, cross referenced, followed by somebody somewhere. In this way the net is its own Venus Fly Trap.
Even if you have a net history you can start a fake one if needed. Just needs a little planning and discipline.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote