Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-03-2018, 12:12 PM   #101
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,890
Likes: 2,796 (1,560 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Yeah Yeah same old same old Nine

Disagree with the narrative = must be a shill

From 1936 Europe started to rearm as it moved towards war.
Currently Europe is dismantling its defence industries and cutting its forces.
America isn't much better in that regard - just about the only people building up are the Indians and Chinese and if you look at that more subjectively - that build up is in reality just them replacing lots of cheap tat with decent kit and perhaps introducing a few neglected capabilities. (eg China and its focus on much neglected sea power especially Carriers)

Feel free to explain how you move towards war whilst simultaneously getting rid of everything needed to fight it.


Whats that - You cant - You refuse to apply logic but instead prefere to follow your belief system - fair enough I await another accusation of being a shill or of supporting Genocide or wanting war.
I get the impression you feel a war would be UK v Russia?

Being a NATO member wouldn't the rest of NATO be on board with any war the UK gets itself into??
__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto

Last edited by oneriver; 14-03-2018 at 12:13 PM.
Likes: (3)
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 12:17 PM   #102
hayed joe
Senior Member
 
hayed joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: No longer Quiz Nights Fastest Typer It Appears
Posts: 2,607
Likes: 729 (406 Posts)
Default

Or possibly they've got enough to destroy it all so long term armaments no longer needed?
If the disease was found to be created a few years ago then that's UK fucked.
If it is Russian and 1990's vintage then that's Russia fucked.
Is it the final push to War (We still have Internet, that's bosses aren't there just yet) or to stop Brexit happening?
One thing's for sure, it at least should be the end of a leader.
__________________
BE MULTI-LINGUAL!!
Because you can never say "Shit... I'm fucked" enough in your own language

www.bridgesacrossborders.net "ORDERED WHAT CALMNESS MEANT" https://youtu.be/KGjbb_f_hn4
Likes: (3)
hayed joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 12:20 PM   #103
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,444
Likes: 671 (424 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
I get the impression you feel a war would be UK v Russia?

Being a NATO member wouldn't the rest of NATO be on board with any war the UK gets itself into??
No read what I said ie Europe's disarming and the US isn't much better

In other words NATO forces and industrial capability is being reduced as it allegedly moves towards WW3.

Compare and contrast to 1936 - 1939
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 12:35 PM   #104
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,296
Likes: 4,532 (2,548 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Yeah Yeah same old same old Nine

Disagree with the narrative = must be a shill

From 1936 Europe started to rearm as it moved towards war.
Currently Europe is dismantling its defence industries and cutting its forces.
America isn't much better in that regard - just about the only people building up are the Indians and Chinese and if you look at that more subjectively - that build up is in reality just them replacing lots of cheap tat with decent kit and perhaps introducing a few neglected capabilities. (eg China and its focus on much neglected sea power especially Carriers)

Feel free to explain how you move towards war whilst simultaneously getting rid of everything needed to fight it.

Whats that - You cant - You refuse to apply logic but instead prefere to follow your belief system - fair enough I await another accusation of being a shill or of supporting Genocide or wanting war.
You constantly wax lyrically in support of the latest Zionist propaganda at every given opportunity.
USA already threw out Russian delegates under Obama
Now we are doing it... yet you think there is nothing to see here?
We haven't got the army to fight Russia, even if the whole of Europe united we couldn't beat Russia together..
We maybe able to hold Russia in a long and bloody war until the USA step in and save everyone again right the end.. collecting all the spoils of war.

The only thing that matters to these sadistic evil tyrants is their plans for the success of greater Israel, everything else can be sacrificed in this world to ensure the success of those plans!

British interests and British intelligence are there to serve the owners of Britains debt, not the country or its entities.
This has been the order since Cromwell
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (2)
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 12:57 PM   #105
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,444
Likes: 671 (424 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
You constantly wax lyrically in support of the latest Zionist propaganda at every given opportunity.
Yes of course I do - its not as if I condemn all sides and speak against all media is it - Oh wait I do

Silly me for forgetting dont agree with the narrative = Zionist
Yawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
USA already threw out Russian delegates under Obama
Now we are doing it... yet you think there is nothing to see here?
I would say it happens quite often and tit for tat expulsion of diplomats is a typical response when countries disagree .
Obviously I cant tell you that because I died several years ago in the war that resulted from one of those many other occasions diplomats were expelled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
We haven't got the army to fight Russia, even if the whole of Europe united we couldn't beat Russia together..
Well fucking done at last that's EXACTLY what I have been saying
Yet you insist its all a plot to justify declaring war on Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
We maybe able to hold Russia in a long and bloody war until the USA step in and save everyone again right the end.. collecting all the spoils of war.
Nope as I said the US isn't much better off Defence wise - massive cuts there as well

So We cant win and the Yanks cant win it either - why exactly are we pushing for war then

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
The only thing that matters to these sadistic evil tyrants is their plans for the success of greater Israel, everything else can be sacrificed in this world to ensure the success of those plans!
Oh I should of guessed

Whenever theres a theory put forward that doesn't make sense and is contrary to the situation - the explanation is always Its a Jewish plot.

How predictably dull
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 01:20 PM   #106
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,296
Likes: 4,532 (2,548 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Yes of course I do - its not as if I condemn all sides and speak against all media is it - Oh wait I do

Silly me for forgetting dont agree with the narrative = Zionist
Yawn



I would say it happens quite often and tit for tat expulsion of diplomats is a typical response when countries disagree .
Obviously I cant tell you that because I died several years ago in the war that resulted from one of those many other occasions diplomats were expelled.



Well fucking done at last that's EXACTLY what I have been saying
Yet you insist its all a plot to justify declaring war on Russia



Nope as I said the US isn't much better off Defence wise - massive cuts there as well

So We cant win and the Yanks cant win it either - why exactly are we pushing for war then



Oh I should of guessed

Whenever theres a theory put forward that doesn't make sense and is contrary to the situation - the explanation is always Its a Jewish plot.

How predictably dull
Russia stepped in to Syria and stopped the sovereign nation from going the same way as Libya
Since then look at the aggression levied at Russia

You are the blinkered one
Which government would flood their country with millions of non English speaking immigrants and no provisions for them?
Does this sound like a government who gives a fuck about it citizens?
Or does this sound like the actions of a government who have their own secret agenda?
The fall of these once great nations, and the reduction of a large percentage of the worlds population would allow for this one world government to take hold of the planet as theirs
We are all surplus to requirements in their scheme of things
(Perhaps you think by championing all of their rhetoric you will be looked after by these psychos??? Lol)
If you are not one of them then you are NOTHING!!!
Bill cooper warned us about this years ago

Why not search for the 'hour of the time' broadcasts and get a clue as to how these things have been planned for a long time and they are right on schedule to execute them?
We are nothing but fodder to them

Get a clue hande
This war will be between secret society members and non members
Everything else is distraction
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 14-03-2018 at 01:23 PM.
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 02:11 PM   #107
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,296
Likes: 4,532 (2,548 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post

Silly me for forgetting dont agree with the narrative = Zionist
Yawn

Whenever theres a theory put forward that doesn't make sense and is contrary to the situation - the explanation is always Its a Jewish plot.

How predictably dull
Teresa May has just declared that Russia have a secret unchecked chemical weapons facility that is against international law

I think you should be able to guess where I am going next..
Does Israel have a secret underground facility unchecked which researches nuclear, biological and chemical weapons?

Are Israel exempt from international law then?

Please explain how it would be impossible for Mossad to manufacture this alleged weapon in their secret facility
"By deception we shall make war"
Quite a fitting statement of intent eh?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 02:17 PM   #108
illuminumnuts
Senior Member
 
illuminumnuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Numnutsland, which is close to Moominland.
Posts: 6,602
Likes: 615 (284 Posts)
Arrow Please do not be 'offended'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Are Israel exempt from international law then?
I will take it that was a rhetorical question.
__________________
I still love the masons! Be proactive; believe in change and everyone; trust no one.
I'm a glorifed sheepon so don't mess. Thus spoke numnuts. Exposing 'morons' & shills since 2006.
With a critical mass of conscious, good-hearted people I care not who makes laws or prints money.
Are you selling out your own sons, daughters, nephews and nieces? Good job! Bellboy!

Last edited by illuminumnuts; 14-03-2018 at 02:17 PM.
Likes: (2)
illuminumnuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 03:03 PM   #109
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,444
Likes: 671 (424 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Teresa May has just declared that Russia have a secret unchecked chemical weapons facility that is against international law

I think you should be able to guess where I am going next..
Does Israel have a secret underground facility unchecked which researches nuclear, biological and chemical weapons?

Are Israel exempt from international law then?

Please explain how it would be impossible for Mossad to manufacture this alleged weapon in their secret facility
"By deception we shall make war"
Quite a fitting statement of intent eh?

Israel Had a nuclear weapons programme - But no it wasn't illegal as Israel same as Indias and Pakistans weren't illegal.

I dont know if they had a facility - IIRC the work was all done in South Africa - more space - less likely to get bombed if another Arab Israeli spat kicked off - The SA facility is long gone - whether an Israeli development facility exists now I dont know.

All the above broke the spirit not letter of the law.
Its a cynical loop hole to exploit but there you go -

Iran and NK fall foul of having signed an agreement which they dont adhere to

In answer to your question No Israel isn't exempt international law -
If what you really mean is - are people less likely to apply the rules to Israel and of course the answer to that is regrettably yes .


Chemical weapons are different and everyone including Russia have signed up to ban their production and use - The UK amongst others allows people to inspect its facilities to prove compliance**
Nobody has (as yet) banned building or using Nuclear weapons and nor will they whilst any of the top 5 still have them (although a dim view is taken)

So a chemical weapons plant is a contravention of International law -

Theres no evidence Israel ever had a CW facility legal or other wise - I have no idea if they are inspected - I suspect its a yes, people would have made a big deal about it if they weren't.

I dont see Israel having a CW programme - it would be of limited use and Its extremely expensive ( for anything more sophisticated than chlorine gas) - Not convinced Israel could financially support this.


**This is what did Saddam in - He was failing to comply and prove he wasn't manufacturing them by obstructing the inspection teams.
This is what could have justified UN action -

Where the whole illegal war thing comes into it is that the UN decided he needed more time and should be given another chance as new teams were arriving and so the resolution to take military action wasn't passed

The US didn't want to wait ( feel free to blame oil / revenge an other motive - theres plenty of suggestions ) -
It was Mr Blair who doctored British intelligence reports to sell to the UK Public and Parliament the whole he has WMDs and 45 mins claim.

Last edited by hande; 14-03-2018 at 03:04 PM.
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 04:13 PM   #110
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,296
Likes: 4,532 (2,548 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Israel Had a nuclear weapons programme - But no it wasn't illegal as Israel same as Indias and Pakistans weren't illegal.

I dont know if they had a facility - IIRC the work was all done in South Africa - more space - less likely to get bombed if another Arab Israeli spat kicked off - The SA facility is long gone - whether an Israeli development facility exists now I dont know.

All the above broke the spirit not letter of the law.
Its a cynical loop hole to exploit but there you go -

Iran and NK fall foul of having signed an agreement which they dont adhere to

In answer to your question No Israel isn't exempt international law -
If what you really mean is - are people less likely to apply the rules to Israel and of course the answer to that is regrettably yes .


Chemical weapons are different and everyone including Russia have signed up to ban their production and use - The UK amongst others allows people to inspect its facilities to prove compliance**
Nobody has (as yet) banned building or using Nuclear weapons and nor will they whilst any of the top 5 still have them (although a dim view is taken)

So a chemical weapons plant is a contravention of International law -

Theres no evidence Israel ever had a CW facility legal or other wise - I have no idea if they are inspected - I suspect its a yes, people would have made a big deal about it if they weren't.

I dont see Israel having a CW programme - it would be of limited use and Its extremely expensive ( for anything more sophisticated than chlorine gas) - Not convinced Israel could financially support this.


**This is what did Saddam in - He was failing to comply and prove he wasn't manufacturing them by obstructing the inspection teams.
This is what could have justified UN action -

Where the whole illegal war thing comes into it is that the UN decided he needed more time and should be given another chance as new teams were arriving and so the resolution to take military action wasn't passed

The US didn't want to wait ( feel free to blame oil / revenge an other motive - theres plenty of suggestions ) -
It was Mr Blair who doctored British intelligence reports to sell to the UK Public and Parliament the whole he has WMDs and 45 mins claim.
I dont really know where to start with that post tbh..
so I highlighted the most ridiculous statement above all the other ridiculous statements in that post..can you see it?
Do you think the Rothschild family estate could afford it?
( im seriously wondering if Im interacting with a bot here..I thought nobody could be that out of touch with reality unless programmed to be so)

As an aside here, do you personally see Putin as some type of 'milk tray' man? Flying into the UK hanging from a high altitude bomber before parachuting into Salisbury with a radioactive chemical weapon in his mouth for safe keeping..then detaching and falling at 9 meters/ second then swinging his grapplin hook to wrap around a telegraph pole so he can sweep through the open window of his target and commit his dastardly act before escaping back to Russian with his super secret rocket propelled back pack that evades all radar?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 14-03-2018 at 04:14 PM.
Likes: (2)
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 04:18 PM   #111
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,444
Likes: 671 (424 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I
As an aside here, do you personally see Putin as some type of 'milk tray' man? Flying into the UK hanging from a high altitude bomber before parachuting into Salisbury with a radioactive chemical weapon in his mouth for safe keeping..then detaching and falling at 9 meters/ second then swinging his grapplin hook to wrap around a telegraph pole so he can sweep through the open window of his target and commit his dastardly act before escaping back to Russian with his super secret rocket propelled back pack that evades all radar?
Not really

although you appear to see him as a fatherly figure who can walk on water, raise the dead and cure the sick

Ive no doubt he can turn water into Vodka


Edit - I myself can turn vodka into water* - although I'm not sure that's a great achievement

* I wouldn't recommend drinking it mind

Last edited by hande; 14-03-2018 at 04:37 PM.
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 04:36 PM   #112
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,444
Likes: 671 (424 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I dont really know where to start with that post tbh..
so I highlighted the most ridiculous statement above all the other ridiculous statements in that post..can you see it?
Do you think the Rothschild family estate could afford it?
( im seriously wondering if Im interacting with a bot here..I thought nobody could be that out of touch with reality unless programmed to be so)
?
Ah right Jooz again

Heres the thing

Im aware that Jewish people are overly influential in comparison to their numbers by don't of their collective wealth

Im aware many find this suspicious -
Im aware that historically the reason Jews migrated to financial industries is because laws prejudiced against them prevented them owning land - this meant money lending was how they survived and then became wealthy- which fuelled resentment and of course deepened prejudice against them - further restricting what they could do -
Theres a reason eastern Europe was only too keen to sign up to the Nazi denounce a jew programmes.

I do find it deeply Ironic that the Jews are in this position of global influence as a result of other groups prejudice down the centuries. Law of unintended consequences and all that.

I dont like the way industry and especially banks have influence over government
Im no fan of Londons global money laundering I mean financial district.

What I dont buy into is the whole NWO* Jewish super secret Cabal that's going to Turn the world into a Zionist playground turn us all into slaves , murder us with Chem trails, drink our blood , sacrifice our children, or create WW3 so we all well whatever that leads to.

To me that's just an extension of the never ending Jews are to successful that's suspicious cant trust them circle that's been feeding itself for a millenia

*Nor the illuminati or any other Global conspiracy society intent on ruling us all

They dont - despite regular "Were doomed the illuminati are coming" claims they havent established global dominance in the 2000 years or more they've been trying

So I'm forced to conclude they dont exist its a scape goat for people who need them to exist rather than face up to the fact if theres no THEM the bad guys must be one of US.

If I'm wrong and they do exist - well they're doing such a piss poor job of it I think they can be consigned to the "as threatening as saddams CW programme in 2003" bin.
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 04:45 PM   #113
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,296
Likes: 4,532 (2,548 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Not really

although you appear to see him as a fatherly figure who can walk on water, raise the dead and cure the sick

Ive no doubt he can turn water into Vodka
Anyone can turn water into vodka, you dont need to be a teresa May pantomime villain for that..simply add yeast to sugar in water, distill and then store in a suitable medium for given time...wallah..VODKA!

Heres some further reading to help you in your research

Quote:
CIA documents reveal Israeli stockpile of chemical weapons

Saed Bannoura (IMEMC) , - A newly-discovered document of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency revealed Monday by Foreign Policy magazine shows that the U.S. agency had decisive evidence dating back to at least the 1980s that Israel had a stockpile of chemical and biological weapons.

The revelation comes in the midst of reports about the alleged use of chemical weapons by the Syrian government on August 21st, although there is still no clarity as to whether the regime or the rebels carried out the attack, or whether it was an accident

While U.S. President Barack Obama threatened to go to war with Syria over the attack, the Syrian government has denied responsibility, and has agreed to a proposal by the Russian government to open its stores of chemical weapons to international inspection and destruction.

The document revealed by Foreign Policy magazine on Monday shows that, in addition to building up a nuclear stockpile of an estimated three hundred nuclear weapons during the 1960s and 70s, the Israeli military also developed an extensive stockpile of chemical and biological weapons.

The 1983 document stated that U.S. spy satellites had identified “a probable CW [chemical weapon] nerve agent production facility and a storage facility… at the Dimona Sensitive Storage Area in the Negev Desert. Other CW production is believed to exist within a well-developed Israeli chemical industry.”

“While we cannot confirm whether the Israelis possess lethal chemical agents,” the document adds, “several indicators lead us to believe that they have available to them at least persistent and nonpersistent nerve agents, a mustard agent, and several riot-control agents, marched with suitable delivery systems.”

The single page of a larger CIA report was discovered at the Ronald Reagan Library in California in its unredacted form – the report had been released several years ago to the National Archives, but was heavily censored.

According to the Foreign Policy report, “Israeli historian Avner Cohen, in his 1988 book Israel and the Bomb, wrote that Israeli Prime Minister David Ben Gurion secretly ordered that a stockpile of chemical weapons be built at about the time of the 1956 war between Israel and Egypt. The CIA, on the other hand, believed that Israel did not begin work on chemical weapons until either the late 1960s or the early 1970s.
https://nsnbc.me/2013/09/11/cia-docu...mical-weapons/

Quote:
Israel’s WMD Programs
A former biologist at the Israel Institute for Biological Research:

“There is hardly a single known or unknown form of chemical or biological weapon … which is not manufactured at the institute.”
Strategic weapons plants
• Dimona
• Yodefat
• Rafael
• Eilabun
• Tirosh
• The Bor

Even though Israel has nuclear weapons, it is not recognized as a Nuclear Weapons State by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

Israel has chemical warfare agents, as reported by the US Congress Office of Technology Assessment.

Chemical weapons

Israel has signed but not ratified the Chemical Weapons Convention, a treaty that bans chemical weapons production and use.

CIA report in 1982 identified a chemical weapon nerve agent production facility and storage facility in Dimona (Dimona Sensitive Storage Area).

Israel’s chemical industry is well-developed according to the CIA.

Israel is speculated to have a chemical weapons program at the Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR), which is located in Ness Ziona.

In 1992, 190 liters of dimethyl menthyphosphonate (DMMP), a chemical used in the manufacture of sarin, and an undetermined amount of two other chemicals also used in the manufacture of sarin, were discovered in the cargo of El Al Flight 1862 after it crashed near Schiphol Airport. The plane flew into a block of apartments at Bijlmermeer, a suburb of Amsterdam.

Israel authorities claimed that the chemicals had been clearly listed in the cargo manifest and that the chemicals were intended for use to test filters that protect against chemical weapons. However, it only takes some grams of the chemicals to make filters for this purpose.

The chemicals had been shipped under a U.S. Department of Commerce license. They came from Solkatronic Chemicals (now Air Products), a maker of specialty chemicals, based in Morrisville, PA.

In 1993, the U.S. Congress Office of Technology Assessment recorded Israel as a country with undeclared offensive chemical weapon capabilities.

Former US Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense responsible for chemical and biological defense Dr. Bill Richardson said in 1998: “I have no doubt that Israel has worked on both chemical and biological offensive things for a long time… There’s no doubt they’ve had stuff for years.”
So again I ask, why could Mossad have not have manufactured, transported and deployed this nerve agent using Russian fingerprints, to pile even more political pressure on Russia and using Britain to front it and thus endure any retaliations that Russia may respond with? Which is just what is happening!
https://apunked.wordpress.com/israel...s-destruction/

Quote:
A plane crash spilling the secrets of Israel’s chemical and biological weapons programs
cbff4_BigWMDsymbols-chemical-sml cbff4_BigWMDsymbols-radiol-sml2.jpg

In 1992, El Al Flight 1862 crashed into a high-rise apartment in Bijlmer (Bijlmermeer) shortly after leaving Amsterdam’s Schiphol Airport. It revealed a cargo of chemicals used in chemical weapons as well as a suspected cargo of radiological substances used to make nuclear weapons.

el al plane Bijlmermeer-Amsterdam_1992-sml

• It was carrying 114 tons of freight in total

• 47 people were killed it is estimated (more may have been killed as there were many undocumented migrants living in the apartment complex.

• 3,000 Dutch residents were affected by exposure to hazardous cargo on the plane, including chemicals and radioactive substances

• Symptoms and illnesses included rashes, difficulty breathing, nervous disorders and cancer.

• Initially, the Dutch and Israeli governments lied about the cargo, saying it comprised just perfume and flowers.

A science editor at a Dutch daily newspaper, Karel Knip, pursued the facts for several years. Much of the information about the plane crash and cargo has become available due to his efforts.
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 04:53 PM   #114
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,444
Likes: 671 (424 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
I dont really know where to start with that post tbh..
so I highlighted the most ridiculous statement above all the other ridiculous statements in that post..can you see it?
Please feel free to highlight the other ridiculous posts

We wont agree viz rothschilds and Zionism

But as for the rest Whats ridiculous

CW banned Nukes not - No that's a fact (may not make sense but its still a fact)

Nuclear plant like India and Pakistan wasn't illegal - fact ( nobodies sanctioned them)
CW plants illegal - see global ban on CW

UK submits to inspections - Verifiable fact

CW (more complex than Chlorine gas ) is expensive - another fact

Israel shared its Nuke programme with South Africa - Is a fact albeit an unadmitted 1

Israel rather cynically exploits loopholes - well perhaps more opinion than fact - but I'm not sure its ridiculous

Israel developed the bomb in light of the Arab Israeli wars - since these were not exactly rare events its not a ridiculous supposition that the programme was conducted in south Africa for security reasons

I dont know if Israel still has a nuclear development facility - hardly a ridiculous statement

I dont see anything ridiculous in there myself - no claims of super powers - no claims of superiority, no excusing Israeli rule breaking or actions
And no pointing out theres a difference as a result of international law isn't being an apologist.
Bring forth proof of a current Israeli CW facility I will condemn it as illegal.

As for Saddam again you may not like it - but he was required to prove he wasn't doing it - not that he had none - se the resolution - not ridiculous statement then

US went to the UN because he wasn't complying - UN agreed but refused to sanction action stating to soon - Its all there in the paper work - so again not a ridiculous statement

America went any way - their motives are questionable again you yourself raise this point
Blair sexed up the intel report - the UK wants him prosecuted

Im forced to conclude ridiculous statements = inconvenient facts
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 05:02 PM   #115
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,296
Likes: 4,532 (2,548 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Ah right Jooz again

Heres the thing

Im aware that Jewish people are overly influential in comparison to their numbers by don't of their collective wealth

Im aware many find this suspicious -
Im aware that historically the reason Jews migrated to financial industries is because laws prejudiced against them prevented them owning land - this meant money lending was how they survived and then became wealthy- which fuelled resentment and of course deepened prejudice against them - further restricting what they could do -
Theres a reason eastern Europe was only too keen to sign up to the Nazi denounce a jew programmes.

I do find it deeply Ironic that the Jews are in this position of global influence as a result of other groups prejudice down the centuries. Law of unintended consequences and all that.

I dont like the way industry and especially banks have influence over government
Im no fan of Londons global money laundering I mean financial district.

What I dont buy into is the whole NWO* Jewish super secret Cabal that's going to Turn the world into a Zionist playground turn us all into slaves , murder us with Chem trails, drink our blood , sacrifice our children, or create WW3 so we all well whatever that leads to.

To me that's just an extension of the never ending Jews are to successful that's suspicious cant trust them circle that's been feeding itself for a millenia

*Nor the illuminati or any other Global conspiracy society intent on ruling us all

They dont - despite regular "Were doomed the illuminati are coming" claims they havent established global dominance in the 2000 years or more they've been trying

So I'm forced to conclude they dont exist its a scape goat for people who need them to exist rather than face up to the fact if theres no THEM the bad guys must be one of US.

If I'm wrong and they do exist - well they're doing such a piss poor job of it I think they can be consigned to the "as threatening as saddams CW programme in 2003" bin.
Lets get 1 thing straight..I am NOT anti Jewish
I am the son of a Jewish man, I bear no ill will to any jew or non jew who are innocent and play no part in secret societies and their political influence.
I hope the genuine secret society conspirers see the light, repent and expose these psycho's before its too late..The ones conspiring for world domination, I hope they get their just deserts and are stopped before they can do more damage.

Because you dont believe it means nothing because you are only here parroting the official narrative to us lot..
The truth is people do believe it and are acting upon those beliefs

and that is a problem for us all!!
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 05:11 PM   #116
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,444
Likes: 671 (424 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Conceded - They had a programme - so did many others back then - that doesn't mean they still do.

As I understand it the UK is the 80s (under Thatcher) decided it was far to costly and that it was an area the UK wouldn't pursue.

That's not proof Israel still has a programme.

As it states in the documents many precursors and ingredients for chemical weapons have innocent uses.
The quantities seem massive if you only need a few drops to test
But is there a reason to bulk buy is smaller amounts not possible - the existence of multi use chemicals doesn't prove a CW programme exists (of course it should get people asking questions)

Remember the claims the UK was supplying Assad with Chemical weapons ingredients - despite the outrage - it turns out the UK wasn't ( or at least didn't intend to) everything had anAnyone can turn water into vodka, you dont need to be a teresa May pantomime villain for that..simply add yeast to sugar in water, distill and then store in a suitable medium for given time...wallah..VODKA!

Heres some further reading to help you in your research


https://nsnbc.me/2013/09/11/cia-docu...mical-weapons/
other legitimate use - even nerve agent as its related to pesticides.

The docs are 20 years old so again dont prove current capability

But - it also means they COULD have a current capability - opinion on hold -

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post

So again I ask, why could Mossad have not have manufactured, transported and deployed this nerve agent using Russian fingerprints, to pile even more political pressure on Russia and using Britain to front it and thus endure any retaliations that Russia may respond with? Which is just what is happening!
https://apunked.wordpress.com/israel...s-destruction/
In light of your post
I will accept its possible Mossad could create and deploy Nerve gas of a Russian type and could deploy it as you suggest

However the Russian finger prints aren't possible - the best that could be achieved is unkown origin ( Russia would still be suspect)

The finger prints relate to every aspect of its manufacture - where ingredients are stored local atmosphere composition - that's not being faked.

Stealing some would be more feasible** - but if that's the case Russia needs to step forward and say weve lost some - they will be embarrassed but it will help resolve the issue.

**Especially if you consider they stole their fissle material from a US reactor
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 05:24 PM   #117
elshaper
Senior Member
 
elshaper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Pandæmonium
Posts: 25,103
Likes: 5,245 (3,515 Posts)
Default

Superior religion!!?

*smh*
Just as bad as the other ones.
__________________
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Likes: (1)
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 05:24 PM   #118
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,444
Likes: 671 (424 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Lets get 1 thing straight..I am NOT anti Jewish
Never said you were


The Jewish history and wealth in face of persecution - was intended to demonstrate how anti jew behaviour has pretty much led to their extensive influence.

It wasn't aimed at you personally

Nor was my point that the NWO thing in my opinion stems from this - intended to suggest that people who believe this are anti Jewish themselves**

Weve had our clashes - but the accusation of you being anti Jew was an inadvertent one - my apologies.


I hope you can see now that as I dont subscribe to the secret cabal - my intent is to poke the Conspiracy not to call people anti jew

However as its lead to confusion I will try to avoid the sarcastic Oh jooz in future


**In the same way that someone who believes that terrorists carried out 911 aren't anti Muslim - they've been mislead by lies


Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
Because you dont believe it means nothing because you are only here parroting the official narrative to us lot..
!
How sad - that despite conceding points admitting I was wrong and challenging the narrative that not agreeing with the alternate narrative yet again means adhering to the MSM line.

Why can it not be accepted my position is in between the 2
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 05:26 PM   #119
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,444
Likes: 671 (424 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Superior religion!!?

*smh*
Just as bad as the other ones.
If that's in response to something ive written please quote it - that's a definite typo / crossed text.


I share the same opinion of organised religion as you
Likes: (1)
hande is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 05:26 PM   #120
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 24,621
Likes: 12,850 (7,349 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
if i started a religion and i taught as part of its doctrine that the rest of humanity will serve me as my slaves and that they are lesser beings i'm pretty sure i'd be done for hate crime

the nazis get lambasted all the time for basically having starting an ethno-supremacism cult and yet they were only around for like...less then 20 years and are now gone

where's the perspective on this?
__________________
polish your heart- Al ghazali

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 14-03-2018 at 05:27 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.