Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 11-03-2018, 10:09 PM   #21
Sabrina
Inactive

I can't drive past electric pylons without hearing the loud hum and getting a migrane.
I almost bought a house until I noticed the headache and went outside to see a huge pylon at the end of the road.
Any of you live near pylons?
Is the hum like that?
Or is it a high frequency noise like they put in streets to deter young vandals at night?
I can't hear those as it's too high but they give me the migranes.

Last edited by Sabrina; 11-03-2018 at 10:13 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 11:40 PM   #22
Dude111

Hi Sabrina

Its a low freq (Around 98Hz) Two years ago the first time it happend it was hovering right about 30Hz (Thank god its not doing that now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron
There have been a number of strange events since the snows last week and they all rotate around an alteration in human behaviour. It is as if something was implemented that began with the fake seeming weather, but has continued on since.
Yea like they are trying to get everyone to accept what Trump is gonna do in North Korea Perhaps!!

Ill tell ya poly.... In one instance IM GLAD TO BE AWAKE,IM GLAD I CAN HEAR THESE THINGS.... Its better than being a sheeple being fully controlled w/no mind of your own thinking the world is such a good place!! (Living like they want one living) THAT GIVES THEM ALL THE POWER IN THE WORLD!!!

Last edited by Dude111; 11-03-2018 at 11:42 PM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:19 AM   #23
elshaper

Default To ground or not to ground a faraday cage?

It seems makes no difference.

This is interesting.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 12-03-2018 at 01:23 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:15 AM   #24
decim

Talking

Mesh with holes 1.5'' or bigger will not stop millimeter microwaves.

http://www.emfields-solutions.com/sh...g/overview.asp

Connect to earth by using the supplied UK plug. The plug is not connected to live or neutral, only the earth, so your electric socket can remain either switched on or off as it makes no difference.

Paint;
It is not always necessary to earth / Ground the paint

The paint will screen RF fields whether earthed or not. However, the paint is conductive, so it may pick up ELF electric fields from the mains electricity wiring.

When to earth: In very general terms, you probably do not need to earth walls in upstairs rooms, unless you have screened the floor and ceiling as well.

If in doubt: Do a "before" and "after" test for ELF electric fields. Using our ELF meter, or another calibrated electric field meter, measure the electric field, standing on the floor at least a foot away from the wall once you have painted it. Make a note of the readings. Earth the paint, using one of our earthing leads (or earth it yourself using the instructions we supply with the paint, which are replicated below for your use). Measure the electric fields again in the same position. If the fields are higher once you've earthed it, remove the earthing lead. If they drop, leave it there.

http://www.emfields-solutions.com/shielding/paint.asp

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post

This is interesting.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:42 AM   #25
decim

No it is only required if you paint the floor and ceiling. I posted some information related before I saw this post.
Something else worth looking into is 'dirty electricity' and 'Graham Stetzer filters'.

These also do an ELF meter.
http://www.emfields-solutions.com/de...s/overview.asp

Quote:
Did you earth your wall then decim?
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.

Last edited by decim; 12-03-2018 at 08:43 AM.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:34 AM   #26
elshaper

Quote:
I lived in an off-grid home for a few years that was powered by a modified sine wave inverter solar power system. I rate it as one of the worst things that I ever did in life. A few years of living inside that dirty electricity home made me really sick! I was so fatigued I hardly got anything done there. I later realized that the inverter and CFL lights had induced radio wave sickness into me! I researched and wrote a book on the subject, called "Toxic Electricity". Stetzer is right!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zO1JvA6gh8
Interesting.
I'll try the filtre and see if the noise stops. Cheers decim.

EDIT: but this comment worries me.
Quote:
- Gimme a brake. The oscilloscope shows static image ?

- If you would take the time to read the info on StetzerFilerDanger you would understand that the products are a danger!!!!

-Over the last couple of decades, extensive change was mandated to limit the amount of RF noise, EMF noise, power consumption, power factor correction, and energy radiation down to levels far lower than they have ever been. Yet, no health problems from electrical noise back then. Also, the CFL electronic ballast is the SAME technology as in halogen lights, adapters for cell, mp3, DVD, computers, etc. etc. DON'T BUY INTO THIS - Visit EMF&Health dot com, Health Canada, WHO. Learn the facts!?

Quote:
- I'm severely EMF sensitive and have 4 Stetzer filters which I recently moved to a new city. The filters spark when put in certain sockets and I've noticed a hum from one in my bedroom. This is scary....I need to figure out what this indicates.?

- It sparks when I plug them in and take them out, but I have had no issues. There is a video on Youtube I saw of a man claiming they caused a fire so be careful.
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 12-03-2018 at 11:53 AM.
Old 13-03-2018, 11:51 AM   #27
elshaper

ah man, I hardly slept last night. It was louder. I don't know if winds direction matters or not. When I went outside to check again, it was very quiet though.
Anyway, I went to investigate this morning and found one suspicious metal box with cables but opposite from me but I think it could be a digital cable box which cable went up all the way to the roof though it could conceal something in there too. Then I found new THREE mobile booster type box installed on a wall from about 30m away from me. I don't know if it's 5G or other type and I don't know if it makes microwave weapon type of noise indoors. Will have to ask the landlord of the shop when it was installed and what.
I asked a neighbour and she said "Oh I hear something but I thought they were doing some work during the night, I don't hear it all the time (clueless)."
All in all, not looking good. FUCK!

In case if you want to minimize YOUR router radiation in the house....

https://www.lessemf.com/computer.html

Quote:
5G LAUNCH

5G is largely expected to arrive in the UK in late 2020 and of course London will be among the very first places to get it, with EE, or possibly Vodafone, likely to be the first operator to have a live 5G network.

But London might not be alone in the initial roll out. EE for example launched 4G in Bristol, Birmingham, Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield and Southampton at the same time.

https://5g.co.uk/coverage/
barrrgh HELP!

OMG!
Three of them looks just like this...though there is a grey outer casing over this thing.

http://www.jammerbooster.com/product...er-293021.html

Some interferance troubleshooting.
Could be any of my neighbours. This house lights dims and light up automatically. Was told it was power surge in the area by Ryness staff.
Quote:
The arcing will generate heat and may signal a fire hazard.
http://www.arrl.org/power-line-noise

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 13-03-2018 at 12:33 PM.
Old 13-03-2018, 12:40 PM   #28
elshaper

Quote:
I had to switch off computer to re-check and it's @120Hz.
WOW, look at it. I think I found it. Here is the explanation.
Quote:
Because power-lines carry 60 Hz ac, the voltage on them passes through two peaks each cycle (one positive and one negative) and pass through zero twice each cycle. This gives 120 peaks and 120 zero crossings in each second. Power-line noise follows this pattern, generally occurring in bursts at a rate of 120 (sometimes 60) bursts per second. This gives power-line noise a characteristic sound that is often described as a harsh and raspy hum or buzz. Because the peaks can occur twice per cycle, true power-line noise usually has a strong 120-Hz modulation.
http://www.arrl.org/power-line-noise
Now, WHERE is it?!

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 13-03-2018 at 12:41 PM.
Old 13-03-2018, 05:08 PM   #29
elshaper

Faraday cage ready bed from IKEA. Just drape over anti-EMF cloth over it.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/products/c...-art-80253809/

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 14-03-2018, 04:21 PM   #30
elshaper

ah man.

Quote:
An electricity meter can cause the low frequency hum, not all by itself, but it does in conjunction with the smart grid system.

You can shut off all the electricity at the breaker, but this won't solve it, because the electrical substation is still pulsing your house.
https://diy.stackexchange.com/questi...-noise-in-home
The Hum Heard Around the World is Explained and We are All Being Lied To
https://sandaura.wordpress.com/

Quote:
Latest research in Germany points to mobile communication radio waves (basis station antennas) as source of the hum. The hum is not caused by the cell phones themselves but by the emissions of the basis stations (antennas) transported over the air interface.
The low frequent pulsing and modulations of the signals lead to acoustic resonance in buildings.

https://archive.fo/vSMuu#selection-895.0-917.14
Some good methods of finding where the hum is coming from.
http://answers.angieslist.com/How-I-...se-q44680.aspx

I have a feeling that my solution would be two-fold.
1. Shield all radiation by metal mesh cloth or graphite paints, faraday cage etc.
2. Then treat the humming by acoustic absorption treatment.

Interesting though, for two nights, when I come out of the shower (room fills up with steam temporarily), those 5 mins I get silence. LOL
I thought it was the humidity in the air so I created steam but that didn't stop it. Then I wetted my head again, thinking may be that prevented the hum but that didn't work either. So it might be to do with negative ion produced from the shower. Will have to experiment further.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 14-03-2018 at 04:56 PM.
Old 12-05-2018, 10:10 AM   #31
Dude111

The last few days its been quite bad certains times of the day... I can feel it vibrating thru me....

Moving might be the only way to escape this..... Im just grateful its not what it was 2 years ago which was putting me thru hell!!! (Around 30hz I would say -- VERY LOW FREQ LIKE AN IDLING DESEAL ENGINE)

Last edited by Dude111; 12-05-2018 at 10:11 AM.
Old 13-05-2018, 02:16 AM   #32
the nine

Quote:

that guy is a complete fuckwit els
I think he may have that ground wire clipped to his belt..he has no concept of a faraday cage and how it works..that chicken wire would only protect wavelengths of 200 - 400 hz
It needs to be fine mesh

I tell you both this, 30 - 90 hz are the frequency range that damage human cells.
Then there is wifi damage..have you both switched of your routers whilst searching out these noises?

"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 09:06 AM   #33
decim

After taking readings around my house switching things on or off to deduce which devices were polluters. I have four of these plugged in and it reduced the readings significantly. I have stopped using a couple of devices that were particularly bad, they were 12v DC powered which in my experience seem to be the worst polluters.
My filters are UK made.
They also improve the sound of your stereo or other AV equipment.

The cases you posted els could be a general electrical fault in the house wiring.

Quote:
Interesting.
I'll try the filtre and see if the noise stops. Cheers decim.

EDIT: but this comment worries me.

Old 13-05-2018, 11:04 AM   #34
JumpRogue

Do you have the right to switch off your neighbours electricity mains?
How do you even do that?
Reality is a curious thing. Truth is not as solid and universal as any of us would like it to be; selfishness guides perception, and perception invites justification. The physical image in the mirror, if not pleasing, can be altered by the mere brush of fingers through hair.
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2018, 11:37 AM   #35
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpRogue View Post
Do you have the right to switch off your neighbours electricity mains?
How do you even do that?
I don't know about the right but only for a few seconds.
Because main fuses are accessible.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
Old 20-05-2018, 09:55 AM   #36
decim

For those not familiar with Lilly Wave.

Lilly Wave Mind Control Broadcasted in Homes Wall AC DC Outlets

“The Lilly Wave called a balanced bidirectional pulse pair invented by John Cunningham Lilly is a carrier waveform that bypasses the mind’s subconscious defense systems. It has been monitored via oscilloscopes connected to homes A/C ground and neutral of powerlines. It can be used to transmit mind control via ultrasonic (1 – 10MHz) and electromagnetic wavelengths (600m to 1e-15m).

•Electromagnetic wavelengths transmit long/short/FM wavelength radio waves, and TV/telephone/wireless signals or energies. They are also responsible for transmitting energy in the form of microwaves, infrared radiation (IR), visible light (VIS), ultraviolet light (UV), X-rays, and gamma rays (1996) • The Lilly wave can be neutralized via pink or white noise generators connecting to the non-voltage A/C ground and neutral of the homes power grid.

The goal was to find an electric current waveform with which animals could be stimulated through implanted electrodes for several hours per day for several months without causing irreversible changes in threshold by the passage of current through the tissue.

Many waveforms, including 60-cps. sine-wave current could apparently be used safely for these limited schedules of stimulation. They could not be used for the intensive, long-term schedule of chronic stimulation. Electric current passed through the brain can cause at least two distinct types of injury: thermal and electrolytic.

The technical problem in chronic brain stimulation is to stay above the excitatory threshold and below the injury threshold in the neuronal system under consideration. This result can be achieved most easily by the proper choice of waveforms and their time courses; and less easily by the choice of the range of repetition frequencies and train durations.

The previous wave forms used in neurophysiology and in neurosurgery injured the neurons when unidirectional current passed through the brain. Dr. Lilly developed a new electrical wave form to balance the current, first in one direction and then, after a brief interval, in the other.

Thus ions moving in the neurons would first be pushed one way and then quickly the other way, stimulating the neurons and leaving the ions in their former positions within the neurons.

This new wave form was called a balanced bidirectional pulse pair, or the Lilly Wave. Microscopic studies of brains stimulated with this balanced pulse pair showed that there was no injury of the neuronai networks from this kind Waveform of stimulating current: pulse pairs of current resulting from quasi-differentiation, with passive electrical elements, of a rectangular pulse.

Measured at 2 percent of the peak, the duration of the positive pulse (upward) is 34 µsec, and the duration of the negative pulse (downward) is 28 µsec. stimulation.

https://smartmeternewsupdates.wordpr...16/02/01/5019/

Last edited by decim; 20-05-2018 at 09:57 AM.
Old 16-07-2018, 11:06 PM   #37
elshaper

Quote:
single father-of-six slams his retired magistrate neighbour after she installs an anti-child 'mosquito' alarm which can only be heard by people under 25

The alarms, which are completely legal, produce a high-pitched discomforting noise that is only audible to young children and teenagers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...heard-25s.html
wow!

Quote:
The latest version of the Mosquito is called the MK4 Multi-Age. It has two different settings one for teenagers 13 - 25 years and one setting for all ages.

You remember my problem dude?
There is definitely switching ON/OFF on some days.
Must go around looking for this device!!

Quote:
The range of the alarm is between 30 and 40 meters, and the sound does not travel through solid objects such as walls.

Is the Mosquito Alarm an Infringement on Human Rights?
http://www.civilrightsmovement.co.uk...an-rights.html
^ Read the comments. It's terrible.
What about animals? Birds? Cats? Dogs? They have better hearing.

Cats deterrant
Ultrasonic Animal Repeller frightens bird?dog?cat, deer, raccoon, mice?mole?snake?skunk, squirrel all kinds of animals away with blast of ultrasonic sound.

Effective distance: maximum 8M
http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBa...73900000&ver=0

Quote:
The Mega Sonic cat repeller claims to use a “sophisticated passive infra red detection system which constantly monitors a fan shaped area of a 98 degree arc covering a range of around 120 square metres.”

If movement is detected within that area it lets out a burst of noise undetectable to us but audible to cats.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 16-07-2018 at 11:34 PM.
Old 16-07-2018, 11:35 PM   #38
deca

you can get these free apps ...maybe you can record the sound

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...asounddetector

Quote:
InfraSound Detector is the App that allows you to detect infrasound (infrasonic) acoustic signals below the user-defined frequency (up to 30 Hz by default).

Infrasound propagates hundreds of miles and can penetrate walls, mountains and other obstacles without loss.
This detector can be useful in following cases:

To find out any suspicious low frequency noise, vibrations, and sounds in building structures.

To register a number of hazardous atmospheric phenomena, including aircraft wake vortices, clear air turbulence, severe thunderstorms and tornadoes as well as any seismic events and volcano activities. As a benefit, it allows early detection of tornadoes from hundreds of miles away.

To detect underground activity, e.g., tunnel digging.

To detect some kind of infrasonic weapons, that cause physical pain without human detection.

To check out the quality of bass sounds (low frequency) of your subwoofer speaker system as well as any loudspeakers.

Result of detection can be shown on the screen in the foreground mode and also be presented in the notification form and (or) by sound (vibration) in the background mode when the screen of the Android device is turned off. All events can be recorded in the log for later analysis. The lower working frequency is depend on the audio specification of the current Android device and can be reached as low as 4 Hz. For better result, the high quality Android device with internal microphone should be used to determine the infrasound signal, but sensitivity on the lowest frequencies will be worse anyway. Also, you can use a special external infrasound microphone connected to the audio jack (microphone input of the ear plug connector).

The idea of the App is based on the fact that any analog system (microphone and amplifier of your Android device in this case) does NOT have ideal characteristics and infrasound signals can be infiltrate through it down to 4 Hz.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ector&hl=en_US

Quote:
UltraSound Detector is the App that allows you to detect ultrasound (ultrasonic) acoustic signals above the user-defined frequency (above 18 KHz by default).
This detector can be useful in following cases:

To check out the work-ability of various numbers of Ultrasonic electronic pest and insect repellent devices as well as any ultrasound emission devices if they work in the appropriate frequency range.

To locate the leak detection in air condition and refrigeration systems. You are probably familiar with the hissing sound a large leak makes. Smaller leaks also emit sound, however the frequency is too high for our ears to detect it. An ultrasonic leak detector lets the ultrasonic hissing sound be detected. Some leaks can be detected from several feet away, therefore access to the leak is not always necessary.

To detect the presence of Ultrasonic Cross-Device Tracking technology in some public places. The technology embeds high-frequency tones that are inaudible to humans in advertisements, web pages, and even physical locations like retail stores. These "ultrasonic beacons" emit their audio sequences with speakers, and almost any device microphone—like those accessed by an app on a smartphone or tablet—can detect the signal and start to put together a picture of what ads you've seen, what sites you've perused, and even where you've been.

To find out the voice to skull devices (V2K technology). This device is a weapon use for transmitting voices with low or high frequencies. Voices can be for commands or harassment attacks that may look like the target individual's own voice. Voice to skull technology is sometimes referred to as “synthetic telepathy.”

To detect some kind of ultrasonic weapons, that cause physical pain without human detection.

To check out the quality of tremble sounds (high frequency) of your loudspeakers.

Result of detection can be shown on the screen in the foreground mode and also be presented in the notification form and (or) by sound (vibration) in the background mode when the screen of the Android device is turned off. The upper working frequency is depend on the audio specification of the current Android device and can be reached up to 150 KHz if the external ultrasound microphone or sensor is used. Nevertheless, the internal microphone also can be used to determine the ultrasound signal but sensitivity and the upper frequency will be worse depending on the quality of the internal microphone.
Moreover, the App is using an oversampling feature. So, you can see for example 25 KHz ultrasound even if your device digitizes only 22 KHz audio (44 KHz sample rate).
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/

Last edited by deca; 16-07-2018 at 11:36 PM.
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2018, 09:41 PM   #39
Dude111

Its amazing..... No one around me can hear what Im hearing right now....... Its a faint distant sound around 98hz (goes up and down in intensity) like I said in my OP on this thread..... Its been gone the last week or so but im hearing it now.........

Its really annoying sometimes....... Not being able to ENJOY COMPLETE SILENCE is sad
Old 22-07-2018, 08:14 AM   #40
decim

Is there a windows PC version of this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post