Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 19-11-2017, 03:31 PM   #1
cosmic tramp

Default Is UK now calling time on David Icke ?

Don't know if any other dif members have considered this but with Man. Utd.'s book launch rebuttal plus the homeless charity's donation snub, both happening in quick succession, seems like there's an unwelcome home party being orchestrated against the man which may be indicative of something more far reaching.

Last edited by cosmic tramp; 19-11-2017 at 03:33 PM.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 03:53 PM   #2
elshaper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Don't know if any other dif members have considered this but with Man. Utd.'s book launch rebuttal plus the homeless charity's donation snub, both happening in quick succession, seems like there's an unwelcome home party being orchestrated against the man which may be indicative of something more far reaching.
I think it's always been like this...nothing new.
Nice to know that his stuff contain substance. Otherwise, why would they bother?
A bit ironic but they just can't resist giving him the confirmation. LOL
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus

Last edited by elshaper; 19-11-2017 at 03:55 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 03:54 PM   #3
zuzu

David Icke has been talking more and more about Zionism. That's why he's getting shut down. Notice how it's coincided with yair Netanyahu controversial tweet.
zuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 05:57 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

This is all part of a backlash against the independent media

expect it to get worse as they attempt to move us closer to the police state and SMART grid takeover
Old 19-11-2017, 09:37 PM   #5
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Firefox normally puts a box on my homepage of frequently visited sites. Up until 3 days ago I had one for this site, but now I have to type it into the search engine each time I come in.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 09:43 PM   #6
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Firefox normally puts a box on my homepage of frequently visited sites. Up until 3 days ago I had one for this site, but now I have to type it into the search engine each time I come in.
I have just updated firefox and your right it does not remember the auto save box to the DIF.

Simply add the link to your bookmark toolbar.

Job done.

Last edited by the apprentice; 19-11-2017 at 09:43 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 12:03 AM   #7
elshaper

I updated but I still have boxes as per before. Bit annoyed about bookmark thing though. don't like it a bit.
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 01:08 AM   #8
oz93666

I don't believe there's anything coordinated going on, in relation to what has happened recently , just Zionist pressure groups constantly pushing against anyone they perceive as opposing them. I expect when the charity was informed about what man U did , they collapsed too ......

This is a game of chess .... NOW IT's DAVID's MOVE ....

IMHO .... David needs to come out fighting ... He should call a press conference ! or write an open letter to the labor party/Ms green along these lines ....

Because on my website and in my books I highlight the injustices the Palestinian people are experiencing , I have become the target of Israeli lobby groups , falsely accusing me of being antisemitic, they contact every speaking venue I am due to appear at , slander my name , pressure the management to cancel my booking ....I have suffered this for many years , mostly they fail , since the slightest investigation will show there is no substance to these claims of "hate speech" or "antisemitism" .....

A few days ago A LABOR MP contacted the Man U football club , where I had booked a space for the launch of my latest book , After talking with this MP management cancelled my booking , without informing me or giving a reason...

This is not the sort of underhand action I expect from the labor party ... I invite Ms green to make any accusation she has against me on camera , in the open , with me present , where I can explain my position .... Failing this I expect a public apology ........

If I see no action from Ms green within 3 days , I shall be instructing my lawyer to sue her personally for slander , defamation of character and loss of income.

I suggest using spare cash on such a lawsuit would be of more help to humanity than handing out cash to the homeless . They will back down , they do not want this going to court, It will highlight Israeli interference in British politics , also the Palestinian cause has wide support in the UK ... crowdfunding?

The controllers will be watching very closely , if we do nothing , they will move on to the next level of the attack on free speech.

Last edited by oz93666; 20-11-2017 at 03:34 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 01:41 AM   #9
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

The Zionists are outlawing boycotts and conflating criticism of Israel with racism they won't rest until we cannot criticise Israel or indeed anyone who happens to be Jewish.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2017, 08:52 AM   #10
the apprentice
Inactive

Anyone who uses the anti-semite angle with me, I simply will not deal with them or buy their products, boycott them in my silence, job done.

A peaceful withdrawal away from these entities will remove them far quicker than trying to confront them, confrontation only strengthens their political resolve, but a silent physical withdrawal will starve them out like there is no tomorrow, let their royal gaurd and semitism be their own undoing..

Last edited by the apprentice; 20-11-2017 at 11:32 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 04:07 PM   #11
cfnisbet

https://www.davidicke.com/article/46...eid=5a8010af17
This is a link to the David Icke video clip about the visit to Leicester being cancelled. It is about time that we went on the offensive and crowd-funded an injunction against this crowd.
cfnisbet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:39 PM   #12
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

I don’t know why people find racism such a bad thing. What I mean is, I don’t know why being called a racist is such a bad thing. I am a racist myself. I am a Nazi too. But when I say this, people immediately expect me to agree that gassing the Jews was a good idea, and as soon as I say something contrary to this they immediately say, “you’re not a Nazi or a racist.” Which just goes to show that people as usual don’t know what they’re talking about.

It’s like if you go around telling people your a paedophile. They don’t respond. They would only respond if David Icke said he was a racist, Nazi and paedophile all rolled into one. People like David Icke are noticed while people like me are ignored. It’s like I’m completely invisible. I can talk about Zionism and how the elites are zionists and how the zionist agenda is about destroying natural humans.

You know, I think that the reason why people call certain people Nazi and racist and paedophile is because those there is a resultant explosion of energy resultant. ie, if DI was taken down as a Nazi, racist, paedophile it would release a lot of energy that the elite would take. It would be a mighty victory for them.

People are programmed to scream blue murder at the mention of Nazi, racist, paedophile and go into an insane panic.

Yet on the other side of the disc, the elite are out to promote racism, Nazism and paedophilia until such things are accepted as a social norm, yet at the same time, the agenda will still use such excuses as a reason to destroy someone’s career.

Clearly words are nothing more than vessels containing within them their spells and dark secrets. The secret being that the agenda controls the thoughts of artificial humans.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:49 PM   #13
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Criticising Israel and getting the attentions of the Zionists seems to rely on having to be famous, and not being on benefit. If you’re on benefit you can be as racist as you like. It’s only if you are in a job that you really, really like that they’ll come after you. So if I was a head teacher and then criticised Israel, only then would I get the sack. If I was a brick layer then I could say anything I wanted and be ignored.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 09:42 AM   #14
mannybash

He should undoubtedly take legal action. I have said this a number of times on you tube. Perhaps he has his reasons like maybe on the lines of you are what you do and perhaps he has to find a genuine lawyer not easy!
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 06:19 AM   #15
bamboozooka

sueing the council and police at every venue could be another revenue stream.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 10:13 AM   #16
elenita

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post

People are programmed to scream blue murder at the mention of Nazi, racist, paedophile and go into an insane panic.

Yet on the other side of the disc, the elite are out to promote racism, Nazism and paedophilia until such things are accepted as a social norm, yet at the same time, the agenda will still use such excuses as a reason to destroy someone’s career.

Yuss! Seen this happen big time
elenita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 02:48 PM   #17
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Enable toolbars on webpages, tealady, and bookmark the site into bookmarks toolbar, and it will always show on every webpage you open to be clicked on anytime you want.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 02:51 PM   #18
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfnisbet View Post
https://www.davidicke.com/article/46...eid=5a8010af17
This is a link to the David Icke video clip about the visit to Leicester being cancelled. It is about time that we went on the offensive and crowd-funded an injunction against this crowd.
There must be a stalking law that governs the type of behaviour being used against David.
Old 14-03-2018, 02:53 PM   #19
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
sueing the council and police at every venue could be another revenue stream.
They have never-ending public funds to fight that.
Old 20-03-2018, 10:55 PM   #20
Seeingithowitis
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash View Post
He should undoubtedly take legal action. I have said this a number of times on you tube. Perhaps he has his reasons like maybe on the lines of you are what you do and perhaps he has to find a genuine lawyer not easy!
The problem with legal action is you have to pick your battles carefully. Someone like David Icke could get dragged down with his time spent only on legal wrangles and those out to get him. In fact one of the main tactics of them is to try and get people sucked into long legal actions that involve ridiculous amounts of paperwork and your time.

If they could take Icke's time and focus then they get what they want.
Seeingithowitis is offline   Reply With Quote