Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Lawful Rebellion / Non Compliance / Sovereignty

Old 04-03-2018, 01:18 PM   #541
iamawaveofthesea

The fear of success
Jon Rappoport
1 hour ago

This is an idea that gained traction in the so-called New Age movement: people weren’t succeeding in life because, secretly, they were afraid of succeeding. The idea was hailed as a major breakthrough in understanding human psychology. Pundits presented the insight with a aura of smarmy, smug, self-satisfaction: “Of course, I’m beyond the fear, but many of you little people aren’t.”

However, the idea itself has meaning. For example, success carries with it the implication of BECOMING KNOWN. For some people, this is verboten. “No, I don’t want others to know who I am. I would rather be a spectator and watch people step out of the shadows and ‘go public.’ Let them absorb the consequences.”

Spectatorship is, of course, one of the enduring trends of the modern era. Learning something useful, which a person then applies to his own life, takes a back seat to being entertained and stimulated. Passively.

The fear of success also embodies the risk of failure. “Suppose, with full commitment, I pursue my vision of what I want to create in the world—and it doesn’t work out? Suppose people don’t want to accept what I create?” This reservation is nothing new. The man who invented the wheel probably considered it. But it didn’t stop him. Today, he might be diagnosed with Oppositional Defiance Disorder.

People are adroit at inventing all sorts of ways in which their nascent enterprise might crash and burn. They’re experts in that arena. They can generate 50 different varieties of fear around the possibility of success. Conclusion? “I choose to be a watcher. Entertain me. I’ll find all the adrenaline I can there.”

In the new culture of victimhood, the fear of success is transformed into: no one has a right to succeed. By doing so, he must be cheating and lying and deceiving the rest of us. “Success” is a dirty word. We are all equal, and equally disabled. We all have mental disorders. It takes courage to admit having a brain malfunction that needs treatment.

Psychiatry and Big Pharma have taken this notion and promoted it to the skies. There are now 300 officially certified mental disorders, and every one of them requires dosing with drugs.

Take a look at government, at legislators and the armies of bureaucrats sitting in their offices. How many of them ever started their own businesses? What attitude would you expect them to have toward individuals who have, who have made a success of it?

The fear of success embodies the idea that a person doesn’t have power. Once THAT pernicious notion has taken hold, the game is over. “Of course I’d like to launch my own enterprise, but I don’t have what it takes to do that. I don’t have the spark I need. There is nothing I can tap into. Maybe I have a genetic flaw…”

And yet, so far, in many countries, the free market has not been utterly destroyed. There is still room for the individual to strike out on his own and build an enterprise that reflects his best vision. Success is still possible, as long as the person doesn’t downgrade it in his own mind.

HOW DO I FEEL is another modern barrier to success. This unproductive question is brought to the foreground. “Well, if I don’t feel inspired at the prospect of creating something in the world, if I feel doubtful or afraid or reluctant, I should take these as signs that I’m not ready to ‘go out on my own’.”

Such feelings are a dime a dozen, and their presence actually means NOTHING—unless people have been trained to believe they’re important and crucial. Yes, trained. As in, indoctrinated. This is the Age of Psychology, and feelings have become gods.

The therapist asks the patient, “And how do you feel about X?”

A proper answer would be: “I feel you’re making a living by inflating the importance of my emotions to the point where I’m going to become an eternal patient, always and forever judging my own status by looking at random feedback from my own mind…and thereby paralyzing myself.”

I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention the New Age version of this “feeling quandary.” It’s: “I’m waiting for the Universe to give me permission to move forward with my plans.” “The Universe will give me a sign when it’s time.” “If things didn’t work out, they weren’t meant to be.” These are truly wonderful rationalizations. The person invokes a connection WITH THE WHOLE UNIVERSE to explain his inaction. On the one hand, he can relate intimately to all of space and time, and on the other hand, he can’t get off the couch. Brilliant.

Beyond all the elements of the fear of success—I could offer a whole host of homilies to encourage creative action. But the decision comes from the individual himself. It comes from whatever he needs and can put together, in order to make that decision. The reasons to launch are his own. They don’t belong to anyone else. He doesn’t need to consult anyone. He doesn’t need “collective agreement.” He doesn’t need consensus. He needs himself.

As Thoreau famously wrote: “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.”

You could call this bravery, you could call this courage, but it is simply self-reliance—once in a different age, heralded as a virtue.

Long before SELF-INDUCED inability was promoted and placed on a pedestal.

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/46...ear-of-success
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 01:24 PM   #542
iamawaveofthesea

Smashing the Cult of Celebrity and the Disempowerment Game
March 3, 2018
Dylan Charles, editor

At the dark heart of corporate consumer culture lie the social programs that mass-produce conformity, obedience, acquiescence and consent for the matrix.

The cult of celebrity is the royal monarch of these schemes, the ace in the hole for mass mind control and the disempowerment of the individual. This is the anointed paradigm of idol worship and idol sacrifice, a vampire’s feast on our individual and collective dreams. Who do you love? Who do you hate? Who do want to be like?

Combine this paradigm with the technology of social media, and the individual is flung into oblivion, never fully understanding the importance and value of their own life, instead always comparing themselves to phony ideals and well-designed, well-funded marketing campaigns.

‘The camera has created a culture of celebrity; the computer is creating a culture of connectivity. As the two technologies converge – broadband tipping the Web from text to image; social-networking sites spreading the mesh of interconnection ever wider – the two cultures betray a common impulse. Celebrity and connectivity are both ways of becoming known. This is what the contemporary self wants. It wants to be recognized, wants to be connected: It wants to be visible. If not to the millions, on Survivor or Oprah, then hundreds, on Twitter or Facebook. This is the quality that validates us, this is how we become real to ourselves – by being seen by others. The great contemporary terror is anonymity.’ ~William Deresiewicz

“The Fantasy of celebrity culture is not designed simply to entertain. It is designed to drain us emotionally, confuse us about our identity, make us blame ourselves for our predicament, condition us to chase illusions of fame and happiness, and keep us from fighting back.” – Chris Hedges

“That’s why I don’y own a television… and I work as hard as I can to distance myself from popular culture so that I can speak in my own language, no the one they give me.” ~Chris Hedges

read full article here http://www.wakingtimes.com/2018/03/0...ult-celebrity/
Dylan Charles is the editor of Waking Times and co-host of Redesigning Reality, both dedicated to ideas of personal transformation, societal awakening, and planetary renewal. His personal journey is deeply inspired by shamanic plant medicines and the arts of Kung Fu, Qi Gong and Yoga. After seven years of living in Costa Rica, he now lives in the Blue Ridge Mountains, where he practices Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and enjoys spending time with family. He has written hundreds of articles, reaching and inspiring millions of people around the world.

This article (Smashing the Cult of Celebrity and the Disempowerment Game) was originally created and published by Waking Times and is published here under a Creative Commons license with attribution to DylanCharles and WakingTimes.com. It may be re-posted freely with proper attribution, author bio, and this copyright statement.
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 05-03-2018, 08:52 PM   #543
iamawaveofthesea

Australian Anti-Vaxxers Provide New Model For The World
Jon Rappoport
12 hours ago

Out of the ashes of government tyranny comes a solution.

In the Australian state of Queensland, childcare facilities can refuse to allow unvaccinated children to attend, so…

Parents there have formed their own community, which has already grown to 800 members. As ABC (Australia) reports:

“Sunshine Coast vaccine refuser and leader of the Natural Immunity Community, Allona Lahn, said her anti-vaccine network had grown to 800 members and was becoming stronger since the regulations were introduced.”

“’Out of sheer necessity we’ve created a community base to support families — we’ve had no choice other than to start our own social services’.”

“Ms Lahn said the network with like-minded families included their own childcare, schools and health services away from the mainstream.”

“’We organise group childcare arrangements and we’re now devising our own combined homeschooling system,’ she said.”

“’We use health practitioners within the anti-vaccine networks around Australia and ‘anti-vaccination-friendly’ doctors in the community’.”

“Ms Lahn said network members were turning away from mainstream health services because they faced intimidation and coercion.”

This is decentralization par excellence.

If like-minded parents in other countries take notice and launch their own communities, who knows how strong this movement could become?

Islands of resistance—but more than that. New answers, new strategies, new victories. And ongoing proof that parents can raise healthy children without vaccinations.

That proof is the dagger to the incessant lies about vaccines being absolutely necessary. Mainstream media promote those lies day and night—but the truth is, parents can and do raise unvaccinated children with strong immune systems, which is the natural defense against harm from disease.

The medical establishment has done NO proper, long-term studies comparing vaccinated and unvaccinated children’s health outcomes. And the real reason is: they don’t want to face the results of such studies. They rightly fear the facts that would emerge.

I’m sure Allona Lahn, the leader of the Queensland network, doesn’t think of herself as a hero. She’s just doing what she knows is right, and she and her compatriot parents are, above all, protecting their children from the well-established toxic effects of vaccines. But she is a hero.

Every aware parent should salute her.

The author of three explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED, EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, and POWER OUTSIDE THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. He maintains a consulting practice for private clients, the purpose of which is the expansion of personal creative power. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world.
https://www.davidicke.com/article/46...ew-model-world
Old 05-03-2018, 08:53 PM   #544
iamawaveofthesea

YouTube is Now ThemTube: Time to Flee the Failed Platform

Old 10-03-2018, 09:21 PM   #545
iamawaveofthesea

POTUS Will Ask The People, Do We Need The Fed?
by IWB · March 9, 2018

Wholesale trade sales decline this is one of the biggest drops since 2 years ago. The Housing market is doomed, everything has been engineered away from the big banks to non-banks and when the crisis hits they will take the fall. Fed governor says QE unwind to slow that’s why we are seeing the market react the way it is, faster unwind will fix the problem. Cohn leaves the White House Blankfein leaves Goldman, coincidence, I think not. 11 countries decided to sign the TPP without the US. They are doomed in the long run. Soon POTUS will ask the people if we really need the Fed, the IMF etc. The people will decide where we go next.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/potus...-need-the-fed/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-03-2018 at 09:21 PM.
Old 11-03-2018, 06:11 PM   #546
iamawaveofthesea

How To Turn Off Social Media Spying, 2089

Old 12-03-2018, 09:22 AM   #547
iamawaveofthesea

Chartist Meeting Nottingham, 18 March 2018
Andrew Cheetham
26 minutes ago

Old 13-03-2018, 06:16 PM   #548
iamawaveofthesea

Blaming Government or Corporations – The Leftist insanity loop
by IWB · March 11, 2018

Old 14-03-2018, 07:11 PM   #549
iamawaveofthesea

The Digital Money Wars: What you Need to Know about Cryptocurrency
G.S. Luthra
8 hours ago

By G.S. Luthra

Bitcoin has taken the world by storm. Big company chains like Burger King and Kodak have already implemented the use of cryptocurrency, and with the Chinese, Russian, and Swedish governments expressing more interest, this new wave of payment is becoming more mainstream. Coinbase, a digital exchange service, has formed partnerships with Time, Dell, Expedia, and even PayPal. Even Microsoft is now accepting cryptocurrency. In some places like Berlin, people can survive exclusively on Bitcoin.

Andrew Keene from Agora Financial predicts it will reach $100,000/ per coin while former skeptic James Altucher predicts 1 million by 2020. Bitcoin has even been called, "A gift from God", and that will liberate people from big banks and give anonymity. Swiss America however, warns that it is a very high risk wave that should be approached with caution. This has caught the attention of many, and now people are interested yet confused on whether or not they should take a chance. More are getting in on it hoping that it will one day make them instantly rich. However, there are some particulars to be aware of before jumping on the bandwagon and entering the digital rat race:

Pros

Decentralized for now with minimal government regulations

You can send money without the middleman – the banks

Transaction fees are minimal, and you can send micro-amounts less than a dollar

Cons

Not as private as you may think as most sites like Coinbase, require government ID verification

Hackers have stolen millions as in the case with Steve Wozniak

Every bitcoin transaction is open for everyone to see in the cyber world

The way it's currently being sold makes it easy for newbies to be scammed

World governments can potentially take over and see, record, and possibly control all activity

Only 21 million bitcoins will be created, right now there are 11 million

In the end of 2017, the IRS ordered Coinbase to send the information of users who had over $20k in their accounts

Since February 23, 2018, all Coinbase customers will have their name, birth, address, tax ID, and all account history from 2013-2015 sent to IRS

Public areas where WiFi is everywhere make phone thefts easier

Bitcoin doesn’t exist, so you are basically paying ten grand for a fictitious asset.

You need to store bitcoin in a web, software or hardware based wallet which requires additional security

A "seed", or digital address is needed to accept bitcoin which again can be hacked if proper measures are not taken

So the promise isn't as grand as being advertised.
Why it is so Popular Now?

Cryptocurrency has been around since the 80’s originally developed by David Chaum who created ecash and later Digicash which were anonymous forms of electronic money. It is not a new concept, and many have been already using it through various companies. PayPal is a good example where you can store money on their interface and send it to where ever you want. Over the years however, it has become more centralized requiring tax information and less privacy. Xoom became popular with Indian customers for sending money overseas to family. So, cryptocurrency has always been around with the main two top features being the ability to send large amounts of money easily without paying high bank fees, and privacy. But these are currently changing. In India, Bitcoin has been repeatedly declared as money laundering by the Indian government. Still, that hasn’t stopped Akash Ambani, the son of Mukesh Ambani, to create “Jiocoin”. Because poor countries cannot produce paper money, cryptocurrency took over as such nations cannot afford real currency.

2009 marked the beginning of a new era when pseudonymous developer Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the first decentralized cryptocurrency. The biggest and most popular exchange, Coinbase, was founded in July 2011 by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam, and has received a lot of investments from various sources since its creation such as $25 million from Andreesen Horowitz, USV, and Ribbit Capital. Draper Fisher also invested $75 million. So, it is backed by big players and won't be going anywhere for a while.
Bitcoin vs Gold & Silver

Swiss America advocates investing in precious metals, but they are in the business of selling it. Experts who endorse Bitcoin on third party financial reports have made their money off of trading exchanges and currency bets, so it's hard to decipher who to listen to. Gold and silver has not went up by much in the recent years, but what it does offer is security. India had already suffered an economic crash due to Prime Minister Modi’s currency revolution in an attempt to stop black money corruption. This devaluation hurt the poor the most as they could not replace it in time, and so some fear a similar scenario can happen in the west.

Cryptocurrency is likely to crash several more times with increasing government intervention, so those who already made big investments will obviously want the masses to join because it will save their butts and make them rich.

If you still wish to try your luck, you can find free info here. Many types of cryptocurrencies exist. Monero offers anonymity and Litecoin is a low priced alternative where the worst you'll lose is a couple hundred, but whether bitcoin rises again to astronomical proportions is vague. Careful when exchanging with your phone as hackers can gain access with WiFi being everywhere. If you do buy a lot, a hardware wallet is recommended. Tread softy and get educated first from many sources, don't rely on one and don't view bitcoin as it all or nothing investment.

Mr. Luthra, MBA, BFA, is an author and artist. For more info visit, www.gslcreations.com
https://www.davidicke.com/article/46...cryptocurrency
Old 15-03-2018, 07:30 PM   #550
iamawaveofthesea

Primary Water
New Water for Humanity

Most of the world's wells rely on ground water, water produced by rain or other precipitation which seeps into the soil to form aquifers and water tables below the surface. As the major water supply, ground water has many problems. Ground water not only depends on the vagaries of weather, it can be contaminated by pollutants or salt water in coastal regions intruding when fresh is pumped out. In deserts, low rainfall and rapid evaporation prevent the formation of significant ground water, precluding agriculture or development.

Remarkably, there is an answer to all of these problems. This marvelous source of relatively untapped water is called Primary Water. Primary Water is new water formed by chemical reactions deep in the earth. This water, driven by massive pressure, works its way toward the surface through faults and fissures in normally impervious crystalline rock. While you may have to drill deeper for Primary Water, it is generally not subject to pollution or variations in rainfall, and usually sustains production for decades. Also, Primary Water sources are available in areas of the world where ground water is exhausted or does not exist in significant quantity.

Fresh Water Facts:

* Although two-thirds of the earth is covered with water, only 3% of it is fresh.

* 99% of all of the earth's fresh water is frozen in ice caps and glaciers.

* The remaining 1% of the earth's fresh water is all that is readily available for personal agricultural or industrial use.

* More than 300 million people live in countries with too little fresh water. By 2025, scientists predict that number will increase to 3 billion.

* The human need for clean water is escalating because of rapid population and industrial growth. In addition, rising standards of living are increasing our total need for water.

* In 1990, 26 countries were experiencing water scarcity with that number expected to grow to 65 by 2025. Currently, 10 countries in the Middle East and North Africa overdraw their national renewable water supply and make up the difference from ground water stocks.

BILL COX
A Leader in Locating Primary Water

Bill Cox has been locating Primary Water successfully for over 35 years. He has identified high producing water well sites throughout the world for government agencies, industries and agricultural clients. Cox has written and lectured extensively on the nature of Primary Water and how to find it. He was featured on Japanese television in 1996, after siting a Primary Water well in Sumoto City on Awajishima Island, an area with major water problems.

A resident of southern California, Cox has done a great deal of work in his home state. He has sited successful wells in Sonoma, Petaluma, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, and Santa Barbara counties. He is often called in when existing wells begin to fail or other attempts to locate water are unsuccessful. Cox has a 90+% success rate of finding water in all types of terrain and climate. The rare exceptions are frequently the result of drilling problems beyond his control.

The following pages show a few of the many productive wells Bill Cox has located since his participation at Lake Elsinore in 1968 to more recent times.
see here http://primarywater.com/Drilling-for-Primary-Water.html
Old 20-03-2018, 05:34 PM   #551
iamawaveofthesea

#DeleteFacebook Movement Gains Steam After 50 Million Users Have Data Leaked Tuesday,
20 March 2018

People are jumping on Twitter to announce their breakup with Facebook.
The hashtag #DeleteFacebook is trending on Monday after the New York Times reported this weekend that the data of 50 million users had been unknowingly leaked and purchased to aid President Trump’s successful 2016 bid for the presidency.
Twitter was littered with users sharing the hashtag:
Facebook is under fire after data analytics firm Cambridge Analytica received $15 million from Republican donor Robert Mercer ahead of the 2014 midterm elections to pay Cambridge Professor Aleksandr Kogan for data on millions of users. Kogan had paid about 270,000 people to fill out a survey built on Facebook’s developer tools — allowing him to pull information on “liked” pages, as well as look at the “friends” of users that opted into his app. The data was leveraged by Cambridge Analytica to target voters with specific personality profiles.
Pulling that information was kosher, but selling it to a third-party, like Cambridge Analytica, violated Facebook’s terms of service. Facebook has since tightened its agreement, barring app developers from looking at friends’ profiles. Facebook said on Saturday that “Kogan lied to us” by passing data collected from his app to Cambridge Analytica. Facebook said that when it learned of the violation in 2015, it removed Kogan’s app.
http://lizzadisu.blogspot.co.uk/2018...ins-steam.html
Old 21-03-2018, 05:51 PM   #552
iamawaveofthesea

The next great transition will be to the Solidarity Economy with a mutual credit exchange system
Posted Feb 26 2018 by Dave Darby of Lowimpact.org

I’ve been working in the environmental field for over 20 years, and I believe, like the National Academy of Sciences of the USA, that we’re headed for ‘biological annihilation’, and like the good folk at the Dark Mountain Project, that a crash is coming that we may or may not recover from, but if we do, it will be at a much lower level of technology than the one at which we’re currently operating. Humans have destroyed habitat and devastated wildlife for thousands of years, but in the last couple of hundred, the size of our population and our economy has put so much stress on the biosphere of our home planet that we may have established patterns and processes that are already impossible to reverse. Attempting to extract so much from the biosphere means that we’re now in the latter states of a Jenga-type game that may cause our extinction when it falls over.

The best we can do now, I think, is to try to put things in place that will delay the inevitable, mitigate its effects, and provide the means for the continued survival of our species after it happens. Since 2001, Lowimpact.org has been building a network of specialists to provide information, books, courses, online courses, products and services to inspire and train the public to build natural homes, install renewables, grow things, forage things, make, fix, preserve and maintain things, so that as individuals, we might not be quite so helpless in a low-tech world.

We’ve helped many thousands of people to do these things, which is great – but it’s not enough, when:

only a minority of people are interested, and the rest are distracted by ever-more sophisticated bread and circuses
we have an economic system that is predicated on perpetual growth
our economic system also perpetually concentrates wealth, which overflows into our political systems to ensure that ultimately, we don’t have the power to change direction.

System change is required, but not to the kind of system that so scares the right – centralised, big-state socialism – whether implemented by violence or by voting. The trouble with violence (if it’s not obvious already) is that people get hurt, and soldiers are required to seize power, then to re-distribute it. History has given us plenty of examples of the former, but none of the latter. Soldiers (of either left or right forces) don’t distribute power when they’ve seized it. If the 20th century taught us anything, surely it taught us that.
Voting and political parties aren’t the solution either – which would be fine if they didn’t take such an inordinate amount of our time and mental space. If we manage to elect a government that will genuinely challenge corporate power and distribute it to communities and individuals, it will be punished via capital flight. Corporations and corporate investors will not keep their money in countries that don’t roll out the red carpet for them. Why should they when they have so many other governments desperate to court them? A genuinely anti-corporate government will last one term, if that, before a pro-corporate government replaces them, and their policies. We will continue to steer towards disaster, tacking slightly left or right, depending on the flavour of party that won the last election. Not a solution in the long run. These problems are a stumbling block for the left – but not for a new system that is neither left nor right.

If we study the way in which the last great system transition happened – the one between feudalism and capitalism – we can see that it wasn’t down to violent revolution (the French Revolution was just the culmination of something that had happened peacefully and more thoroughly in England 100 years previously) and of course not down to parliamentary shenanigans. No, capitalism started to grow in the cracks in feudalism – providing the things that fedualism couldn’t or wouldn’t provide. The moneylenders and the merchants were not the most respected people, and the thought that given time, they would knock the monarchy, the aristocracy and the church off the top of the hierarchy would have sounded absurd at the time. As the late, great Ursula LeGuin said:

“We live in capitalism. Its power seems inescapable. So did the divine right of kings.”

And so it is in the cracks in capitalism – and there are plenty of them – that the next system will grow. And that next system will be the ‘Solidarity Economy’, whose productive units are non-hierarchical. Now this is currently a stumbling block for the right, who don’t believe that a non-hierarchical system is possible. This has become entrenched since the right’s latest darling, Jordan Peterson (although he says that he’s not of the right, and I believe him) has traced hierarchy, and the seratonin boosts that climbing it bring, back through 350 million years of evolution, to lobsters (human antidepressants work on lobsters, apparently). But that would mean that we can never achieve gender equality, because it’s never happened before, or that we can’t fly or travel underwater, because that’s not what we’ve evolved to do. He’s a fan of agency, but this is denying agency. We can build the kind of society we want, and I suggest that it should include gender and racial equality, but not hierarchy. Hierarchy and the attempts to climb it have brought us to the brink of extinction, and it’s time to jettison it.

But to reiterate, the next system will be neither left nor right – that is a battle that can never be won. The Solidarity Economy is free-market anti-capitalism. The hope is that the left will be attracted by the anti-capitalism, and the right will be attracted by the free market. And so they should – capitalism will expand until there is no room for a functioning biosphere, and then burst, almost definitely taking us with it. And a free market would be an excellent replacement for the extremely unfree market that we have now, dominated and twisted as it is by corporate and financial interests, with help from their state accomplices.

The Solidarity Economy is comprised of businesses and institutions that don’t extract wealth from communities, as corporate branches do. Examples include worker and housing co-operatives, community energy, community-supported agriculture, credit unions, free & open source software, community land trusts, self-employment and mutual credit (more on this last one later). These things have grown, and are still growing in the cracks. Wikipedia is a classic example of this. A seed was sown in a crack, and it has now grown to such a size that it appears impossible that any corporate entity will ever be able to profit from the world of encyclopedias ever again. The trick is to work out how to replace multinational corporations in all sectors of the economy.

The Solidarity Economy is already being built, and I know it will succeed because of the quality of the people involved. I intend to do everything I can to help them, and to try to persuade you to do the same. This is a huge step in the right direction, but I can already see that, again, it won’t be enough – because of the money system. I believe that we need a mutual credit exchange system attached to the Solidarity Economy, because money always concentrates, and is doing so now in the corporate and banking sectors, building up a fund that will be used to block the growth of alternatives.

As Douglas Rushkoff points out in Throwing Rocks at the Google Bus, modern capitalism is not about the production and sale of goods and services. That’s all very 19th century. Now, the derivatives market comprises over 90% of the global economy. The world’s most powerful algorithms, on the world’s fastest computers, owned by the world’s wealthiest investment houses, intercept bids from less powerful algorithms on slower computers, buy up their targeted stock a few nanoseconds before they get to it, then immediately sell it to them for a few pennies more than they would have paid had they got to the seller first. The few pennies don’t make much difference to each sale, but the combined reward for such activity globally is in the hundreds of billions.

Meanwhile governments provide banks with monopoly powers to create money from nothing at all (we have zero-reserve banking in the UK), so that they can borrow from them to fund their ever-growing expenditure, and taxpayers pick up the bill for the interest. This same monopoly power allows banks to charge 300k interest on a 300k mortgage, and demand the interest first. This is a bizarre way to run an economy, and it has concentrated enormous power in the corporate sector, and especially the banks. Indeed, it was designed to do just that. Trump’s cabinet – the boardroom of the world – is filled with moneylenders and merchants, not educators, artists, scientists, judges, philosophers or doctors.

I’ve read, in great detail, ideas put forward by superb people to replace this absurd system with one that provides an exchange mechanism that doesn’t allow wealth to be creamed off by banks, corporations and professional politicians with seats on corporate boards. Murray Bookchin’s libertarian municipalism, and Michael Albert’s Parecon systems are tours de force that could indeed seed and grow in the cracks in capitalism – that is, if they weren’t so complicated, and if they didn’t involve endless meetings. Now, how many of you relish weekends and evenings with community meetings on how to allocate resources? Exactly.

Over the last year or so, I’ve discovered mutual credit. I read Tom Greco’s The End of Money and the Future of Civilisation, the Credit Commons White Paper by Matthew Slater and Tim Jenkin, and I participated in the Money and Society MOOC. I’ve become convinced that this idea, or something very much like it, will become the money system for the Solidarity Economy, and that the Solidarity Economy will be the thing that grows in the ever-widening cracks in capitalism to eventually replace it.

Tomorrow on this blog, I will be interviewing Matthew Slater, one of the authors of the Credit Commons White Paper. Here is a basic primer for mutual / collaborative credit, but I will be asking Matthew more in-depth questions about how it might work, how we spread it, how it can provide the means of exchange for the Solidarity Economy and what we can do as individuals to help. You can join in too, in the comments section, and in a webinar that we’ll be running about the mutual credit idea. We’ll run this on March 10th. More details tomorrow.
https://www.lowimpact.org/next-syste...change-system/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-03-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Old 21-03-2018, 05:53 PM   #553
iamawaveofthesea

^ the above in a nutshell:

''The Solidarity Economy is comprised of businesses and institutions that don’t extract wealth from communities, as corporate branches do. Examples include worker and housing co-operatives, community energy, community-supported agriculture, credit unions, free & open source software, community land trusts, self-employment and mutual credit''
Old 21-03-2018, 10:57 PM   #554
iamawaveofthesea

Take Back Your Power - Full Movie HD [InPower Movement]

The 2013 NSA spying scandal exposed vast programs to monitor your personal communications. Now, energy utilities and governments are reaching into your own home, through fast-tracked "smart" meters and spy-ready technology. But what if you have a choice? At stake is in-home surveillance, increased bills, emerging health risks and more hacking vulnerabilities. With compelling insight from whistleblowers, researchers, government agents, lawyers, doctors and environmentalists, the award-winning documentary Take Back Your Power takes us on a journey to expose corporate and government corruption and erosion of rights in the name of "smart" and "green." What you'll discover will surprise, unsettle and empower you.

Old 21-03-2018, 11:04 PM   #555
iamawaveofthesea

Something BIG Going On In Russia RIGHT NOW: Imminent Launch Of The Russian Silver Rouble?
March 20, 2018

Two summers ago, Hugo Salinas Price gave a presentation in St Petersburg, Russia about silver.

Here’s some of what he said:

The Russian silver coin to be monetized would contain 1/2 ounce of pure silver, alloyed to .900 or .916 purity, for durability.

The silver coin would be minted and monetized in Russian roubles by the Treasury of the Russian Federation, by a monetary quote issued by the Treasury. The coin would bear no stamped monetary value.

The monetized silver coin would become a parallel currency, which would circulate in parallel with the rouble currency issued by the Russian Central Bank. The Silver Rouble coins would form part of “M-0” (“M-zero”) which is the narrowest gauge of money supply. Thus M-0 would be made up of Russian Silver Rouble coins, along with the banknotes and base-metal coins issued by the Central Bank.

For the Russian Silver Rouble coin to remain in circulation as money, and form part of M-0 indefinitely, it would be indispensable that the coin receive its monetary value in roubles by means of a “monetary quote” which would be issued by the Treasury. This quote would be communicated to the population daily by the Media. Otherwise, a traditional stamped value on the coin in roubles would soon be surpassed by rises in the price of silver and the coin would be demonetized, as were all its predecessors in the last century.

The creation of the Silver Rouble coin would mark an important precedent, because at present, no government in the world issues currency: all governments have abdicated from that right, in favor of their respective Central Banks, each of which belongs to the world-embracing syndicate of Central Banks headed by the Federal Reserve of the USA.

The present worldwide system of Central Banking has exhausted its possibilities, as is evident in the fact that 17 countries in the world are now suffering “negative interest rates”, that is to say, interest rates below zero for large depositors in banks, which amount to a punishment on savers. The “negative interest rate policy” is a logical aberration and serves to demonstrate the intellectual bankruptcy of the world’s Central Banking System.

The economies of the world are in a slump and there is not one country in the world that is enjoying a worry-free prosperity.

It is time for a change, and the Silver Rouble coin would mark a necessary change, because a) The creation of the Silver Rouble coin by the Treasury of the Russian Federation would signify that Russia affirms its sovereign right to create money, a right which has been usurped by the Central Banks of the world, and b) because its monetary value in Russian roubles would reside in the value of the silver it contains.
https://www.silverdoctors.com/silver...-silver-ruble/
Old 22-03-2018, 10:04 PM   #556
iamawaveofthesea

Save us now
http://www.saveusnow.org.uk/

Save Us Now ( S.U.N ) is the all new Political Party that will counter the collusion and crony institutions and systems undermining our freedom the rule of law, democracy and the peace of the United Kingdom.

Our Emblem is the White and Red poppy. Its in honour of all of those who fight and have fought for our freedom, democracy, rule of law and peace.

The names given to Microwave Radiation devices are specifically to direct the user from their real name. The reason we don’t know how dangerous they are is that their main function is to gather Data. The main problem is that they are slowly killing us. Its not called Killer tech for nothing.

WIFI – Microwave Radiation transmitter.
Smart Devices – Microwave Radiation Devices.
Smart Meters – Spy Microwave Radiation transmitters.

Anything that’s labelled ‘smart’ is probably ‘stupid’ if you want to be able to receive your pension and live a healthy life.

The main area of concern is the 5G increase. We already have the emerging evidence of widespread harm to the environment and humans from Microwave Radiation emitters.

More information can be found within our forum pages – please feel free to register and make comments, open new threads etc.
Old 26-03-2018, 06:39 PM   #557
iamawaveofthesea

Facebook’s 12-month stock chart – Zuckerberg must be really upset that he can’t sell your text-message history to advertisers anymore! #DeleteFacebook
March 26, 2018 by IWB

I’m seeing them as the next AOL in various ways, one being that I expect them to merge with one of the big media conglomerates, as AOL did with Time Warner in 2000. Then there’ll be another big online social platform. Maybe Snapchat, maybe something else.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concentration_of_media_ownership#United_States
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/f...eletefacebook/
Old 28-03-2018, 01:56 PM   #558
iamawaveofthesea

What is the immune system of the mind?
Jon Rappoport
March 21, 2018

We’re familiar with the body’s immune system. It mounts a reaction to intruders, and in the process it swings into a full inflammatory response. Swelling occurs. Fever. The result, if the immune system is healthy, is the banishing of the intruders and a return to well-being. The body gains a victory—and the person builds confidence in his ability to stave off attacks.

The mind has the potential to operate in a similar fashion. But there are prerequisites. The mind needs basic ideas and principles on which to erect its response.

These basics are inherent in a healthy mind: the desire for freedom, for self-sufficiency, for the creation of a desired future, for committed work in that direction.

In the absence of these strong fundamentals, the mind will not mount a direct immune response against intruders. It will be clueless.

What are the intruders? Well, they are precisely the external influences that lessen, minimize, squelch, and sideline the inherent basics.

Whatever would challenge freedom, self-sufficiency, committed work on behalf of creating a desired future—THESE are the factors the mind’s immune system responds against.

But if the mind has been tuned to DEPENDENCE, all bets are off. The immune system is confused. It doesn’t respond swiftly and decisively. It is looking for, and favoring, more dependence, and so it is essentially working backwards. It has already let the opponent in the door.

When intruding ideas enter—ideas that try to reject freedom and self-sufficiency—the mind’s immune system allows them deep inside. There is no defense. There is no full inflammatory response.

When the mind is fortified with the basics, it sees these destructive ideas for what they are, and it nullifies them. There may be a period of crisis, during which the mind is sorting out thorny deceptions and coming to terms with them. But finally, it sees with clarity, and it wins.

What now passes for education plays a role here. If schools downplay the strength of the mind, if they offer a flabby flaccid curriculum over a period of years, the mind tends toward surrender. And the stepchild of surrender is dependence. Game over.

In the culture, these things used to be understood fairly well. That day is gone.

Now, it’s up to the individual.

https://www.davidicke.com/article/46...ne-system-mind

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 28-03-2018 at 01:57 PM.
Old 28-03-2018, 06:18 PM   #559
iamawaveofthesea

Opposition to the healthy trees being chopped down in sheffield to make way for 5G SMART grid weapon system

Sheffield Tree Action Groups

5,500 of Sheffield’s street trees have been chopped down in the last five years – another 12,000 will go over the next 20 years.

STAG is a non-party political ‘umbrella-group’ of local tree action groups that have sprung up citywide. Healthy trees are being ‘replaced’ as part of the ‘Streets Ahead’ highways PFI contract, run by Amey Plc on behalf of Sheffield City Council. These ‘before and after’ photos show the impact on major roads, Council housing estates, and affluent and modest suburbs alike.

Forced publication of the contract has revealed a target to replace 17,500 (or half) of Sheffield’s street trees. Although renewing street trees is vital work, to cut down so many in such a short space of time is ecological vandalism. What we want is a an expert-led approach to the management of the city’s street trees, for the long-term benefit of Sheffield’s people and our natural environment. See what the experts say in support of STAG’s position.

Trees with many decades to live are being destroyed, ignoring the advice of the Council’s own Independent Tree-Panel and maximising Amey’s profits. The value of trees already lost is approximately £60 million – unless we can stop the Sheffield Chainsaw Massacre the final figure will be many times higher.

Read about the campaign’s history, our blog, catch up with press coverage and discover the key facts to understand why this issue matters to everyone in Sheffield. There are many ways to get involved: sign the petitions, chat on STAG’s Facebook page and share campaign leaflets with family, friends and neighbours.

get involved here https://savesheffieldtrees.org.uk/
Old 29-03-2018, 03:34 PM   #560
iamawaveofthesea

New Project Aims to “Fact-Check the Fact-Checkers” Accused of Liberal Bias
March 28, 2018 by IWB

By Jay Syrmopoulos

Reston, VA – With the rise of the term “fake news,” many individuals have turned to self-proclaimed fact-checking sites like Snopes and PolitiFact; the objectivity of these sites tends to be questioned by conservatives as having a covert liberal bias.

On Tuesday, the conservative Media Research Center unveiled a new project entitled “Fact-Checking the Fact-Checkers,” which is designed to “ensure the fact-checkers themselves are reliable, or exposed as liberal partisans if they aren’t.”

The Media Research Center explained in its announcement:

Sometimes you have to check the fact-checkers.

More and more, major news outlets are relying on “fact checkers” to, allegedly, ensure that the news is factual, sources are reliable, and statements are accurate.

In theory, this is admirable. In practice, it has proven to be simply another opportunity for the media to push their leftist agenda.

Fact checking groups — such as PolitiFact — routinely cast judgments while failing to disclose their own left-wing bias. Their allies in the media try to cast these groups as neutral third parties when, in fact, they are card-carrying members of the liberal echo chamber.

It’s no wonder that the public has so little faith in the fact-checkers. A 2016 Rasmussen poll found that an astonishing 62% of American voters think the fact-check-ers are biased.

The Media Research Center is flipping the script on these faux-fact-checkers. It’s time to turn the tables and give the public the real facts.
http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/n...-liberal-bias/