Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 10-03-2018, 05:16 PM   #421
tinfoil hat

Imo the war on men started with the division of the family unit, creating young angry and resentful boys being brought up without fathers.
Now generations of men don't know what it is to be a real man, and only have input from women, usually mother, and other often fatherless males, who also espouse feminine, emotional virtues not becoming of a real man, as they themselves know no better.
And now we are over run with liberal low testosterone SJW beta males in our societies as a result.

Fellow European people, switch off the TV, get in shape and rekindle your heritage.
Civilisation is domestication.

Permaculture.
Become self sufficient.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 05:30 PM   #422
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
Imo the war on men started with the division of the family unit, creating young angry and resentful boys being brought up without fathers.
Now generations of men don't know what it is to be a real man, and only have input from women, usually mother, and other often fatherless males, who also espouse feminine, emotional virtues not becoming of a real man, as they themselves know no better.
And now we are over run with liberal low testosterone SJW beta males in our societies as a result.
It's my belief that men and women have different speech patterns and that these are linked to thought patterns and therefore may have an effect in moulding the brains of young people especially if they are only exposed to one speech/thought pattern from a young age

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-03-2018 at 05:32 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 07:43 PM   #423
iamawaveofthesea

Student barred from class for claiming there are two genders
Mitchell Gunter and Bradley Devlin
Campus Reform Reporter on Mar 09, 2018 at 1:30 PM EDT
A student at Indiana University of Pennsylvania was recently barred from attending a religious studies class that he needs in order to graduate after he questioned his instructor's claims regarding the "reality of white male privilege."
Lake Ingle said he objected to some of the claims made in a video featuring a transgender woman, and countered by arguing that there are only two genders and that the "gender wage gap" is a myth.

Astudent at Indiana University of Pennsylvania has been barred from attending a religious studies class required for graduation after pointing out that there are only two genders.

“Later this week I will be defending myself and my FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS in front of the Academic Integrity Board (AIB) of the Indiana Univ. of Pennsylvania (IUP) against allegations of Classroom Conduct violations,” Lake Ingle stated in a Facebook post, which was deleted after Ingle retained legal representation.

“The decision made by the AIB that day will determine whether I will be able to continue participating in my full course load, as well as graduate this May as scheduled,” Ingle continued, adding, “This is not transgender, woman’s rights, or wage issue. This is about free speech and the constant misuse of intellectual power in universities.”
https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=106...LjD5JVg.mailto
Old 10-03-2018, 08:12 PM   #424
iamawaveofthesea

Andrew Breitbart REVEALS The Exact Incident That RED PILLED Him

Old 10-03-2018, 11:58 PM   #425
tamlinn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
That is against the stereotype that fatherless boys grow up to be thugs and join gangs.
tamlinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 08:36 AM   #426
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlinn View Post
That is against the stereotype that fatherless boys grow up to be thugs and join gangs.
he's saying that the breakdown of the family unit has led to youngsters being raised without male role models which is seeing an uptick in crime, a lowering in male academic performance and an increase in petty-minded and brattish social justice warriors who just want to kick and scream but have no sense of personal responsbility or of weighing their behaviour against the wider health of society

I would however say that it is a number of things causing this as a decline in testosterone could also affect IQ and mood and general health, leaving people feeling more grouchy

Also I think i think the mass drugging of boys for supposed 'adhd' will also destroy their academic ability
Old 11-03-2018, 08:52 AM   #427
iamawaveofthesea

Drag queen who teaches toddlers about sexual tolerance posts abusive tweets including one calling former Tory Minister Ann Widdecombe a 'f*****g venomous hypocritical bint'

Drag Queen Lady Windsor Rose launched tirade of abuse against celebrities
Lady Windsor Rose has also called TV host Kim Woodburn a 'vile c***' in tweet
They go into schools to tell children to be open minded about trans issues

By Charlotte Wace For The Mail On Sunday
Published: 22:01, 10 March 2018 | Updated: 22:01, 10 March 2018

She goes into schools to teach children as young as two to be open-minded about transgender issues.

But when she’s online, drag queen Lady Windsor Rose sends an entirely different message – in streams of obscene abuse.

She called former Tory Minister Ann Widdecombe a ‘f***ing venomous, hypocritical bint’ in one tweet, and TV host Kim Woodburn a ‘vile c***’ in another.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz59QtdP1K7
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 11-03-2018, 03:12 PM   #428
tinfoil hat

I wouldn't put my kids through public education, I consider it child abuse with all the libtard shit they teach them these days.
And I certainly wouldn't be allowing anyone, never mind a low morals drag queen to teach that to my two year old.
More insidious left wing sexualisation of extremely young children in the guise of 'tolerance'.

Fellow European people, switch off the TV, get in shape and rekindle your heritage.
Civilisation is domestication.

Permaculture.
Become self sufficient.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:20 PM   #429
iamawaveofthesea

Migrants claim £4bn a year in benefits, new report claims
By Edward Malnick
11 March 2018 • 12:01am

EU migrants claim more than £4 billion a year in benefits, according to a new report.

The amount, in a paper produced by former Conservative Party leader and Work and Pensions Secretary Iain Duncan Smith, came as Mr Duncan Smith set out proposals for post-Brexit rules preventing EU migrants from entering Britain unless they have already secured a job, and imposing a five-year delay before they are allowed to claim income, family or housing benefits.

The senior MP said HMRC and the Treasury had been "reluctant" to provide similar information on claims in the past- meaning it was not available in the referendum campaign
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...report-claims/
Old 12-03-2018, 09:20 AM   #430
iamawaveofthesea

Council to Give Out ‘Pronoun Badges’ in Drive to ‘Educate Public on Trans Identities’
by Virginia Hale10 Mar 20182586
Brighton & Hove City Council will equip staff with badges declaring their “preferred pronouns” as part of a project seeking to educate the public that making assumptions about a person’s sex “can be hurtful and distressing”.

Council and voluntary sector staff in the city will be “encouraged” to wear the badges, which include messages such as “My pronouns are she/her/hers” and “My pronouns are they/their/theirs” when they are distributed in the week leading up to ‘Trans Day of Visibility’ on March 31.

The badges will also be made available at libraries, colleges, and council buildings as part of a month-long drive to “raise awareness of Trans and Non-Binary people and that everyone has their own gender identity”, according to a press release.

Local news reported that 16,000 badges are set to be printed, as they will also be made available at libraries, colleges and a range of public buildings during the month-long campaign.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018...ns-identities/
Old 12-03-2018, 09:23 AM   #431
iamawaveofthesea

Millwall football club 'caves in to transgender activists and cancels feminists' meeting after threats'

London side reportedly gave in to campaign attempting to silence differing view
Feminists wanted to discuss how critiques of transgenderism met with threats
But after relentless phone calls and emails, Millwall were supposedly 'spooked'

By Iain Burns For Mailonline
Published: 14:08, 11 March 2018 | Updated: 02:08, 12 March 2018

Millwall - known around the world as one of England's fiercest football clubs - has cancelled a feminist meeting after reportedly getting 'spooked' by transgender activists.
The South London side is said to have given in to a campaign attempting to silence people with a differing view on transgenderism.
A group of feminists hired a conference room at the club's stadium, The Den, to discuss 'how concerns raised by women are being shut down through threats, harassment and accusations of transphobia'.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz59Ws7pcp6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-03-2018 at 09:23 AM.
Old 13-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #432
iamawaveofthesea

Old 15-03-2018, 03:18 PM   #433
iamawaveofthesea

Outrage as Swedish TV Portrays Suspected Gang Rapists as 'Victims'
CC BY-SA 3.0 / Holger.Ellgaard / Sveriges Television
Europe
14:52 14.03.2018Get short URL

The coverage of a gang rape case, in which a woman was subjected to sexual abuse for 10 hours, has triggered a scandal in the Nordic nation, after the alleged perpetrators were portrayed as "victims" by national broadcaster SVT.

A woman in the Malmö district of Lindängen was drugged and gang raped for several hours in early February. Subsequently, seven boys, aged 13-16, were suspected of committing the attack. Four of them were arrested, SVT reported.

In a belated TV report about the incident, however, the alleged perpetrators themselves were portrayed as victims, which sparked outrage among the Swedish public.

"Because the suspects are under eighteen years old, the social authorities have been connected, and there young people who commit this type of crime are often considered victims themselves," the TV presenter said in the report.

After that, the narrative was repeated by a social services representative.

"As always, when children are doing terrible things, such as engaging in criminal or other norm-breaking behavior, we at the social services always see them as victims to a certain degree," Martin Facks told SVT.
https://sputniknews.com/europe/20180...-rape-victims/
Old 15-03-2018, 07:27 PM   #434
iamawaveofthesea

Liberals take the “mother” out of Mother’s Day in latest left-wing assault on real women
Posted by Diana on March 15, 2018 at 10:26am in Current News/Events

BREAKING NEWS: The social justice warriors and the radical Left have completely lost their minds.
Earlier this week, it was reported that the British supermarket chain Waitrose will be selling gender-neutral Mother’s Day cards so that they can be more “transgender inclusive” and accepting of all lifestyles. Although cards that say “Happy Mother’s Day” will still be sold, customers will also be able to make a more politically correct choice with a card that reads, “Happy You Day.” That way, you can feel included even if you identify as a female, not just if you actually are a biological woman.
Other British retailers, including Scribbler, were quick to follow Waitrose’s lead, and are now offering Mother’s Day cards that say “Two mums are better than one” for same-sex couples, and another that reads, “Dad, thanks for being the most amazing mum.”
The changes come on the heels of calls by some trans activists to rename Mother’s Day entirely to make it more inclusive. Suggestions for new names include Guardian’s Day and Carer’s Day. Similarly, some schools in Britain are renaming the festival on their websites as Special Person’s Day or Mother’s and Special Person’s Day. (Related: The gender-neutral pronoun “Ze” that is now being pushed by universities across the country is identical to a communist China pronoun.)
To real women everywhere — that is, people who are biologically female — such a move is an insult, nothing more and nothing less. Mother’s Day is not just a holiday that we celebrate because it’s fun to get together with family; it’s a day we set aside to honor hard-working mothers across the world. In a way, these supermarket chains are taking that away from women, all so that they can say that they support “inclusiveness” and “acceptance of all.”
http://12160.info/forum/topics/liber...ource=activity
Old 17-03-2018, 08:06 AM   #435
iamawaveofthesea

Sweden vows to ban ALL religious schools. Jewish schools will be exempt from the new ban, politicians said
Sweden vows to ban ALL religious schools in an effort to tackle segregation after taking in a record number of asylum seekers

Sweden's main governing party proposes a ban on all religious schools
It follows reports of gender segregation in some Muslim free schools
Jewish schools will be exempt from the new ban, politicians said

Sweden could be set to ban all religious schools, following a proposal from the leading party ahead of this year's election.
The Social Democratic party, which currently leads a minority government, has pledged to ban all religious free schools to tackle segregation in the country.
Ardalan Shekarabi, Sweden's minister for Public Administration said that 'teachers, not priests and imams should be in charge of schools'.
http://12160.info/page/sweden-vows-to-ban

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 17-03-2018 at 08:08 AM.
Old 17-03-2018, 08:43 AM   #436
iamawaveofthesea

The Glaring Evidence That Free Speech Is Threatened on Campus
A debate at Yale highlighted the disconnect between those who would downplay the problem, and the growing mass of evidence that they’re wrong.
Brian Nguyen / Reuters
Conor Friedersdorf
Mar 4, 2016

At a recent Intelligence Squared debate, an audience filled an auditorium at Yale University to weigh the timely proposition, “Free speech is threatened on campus.” The debate concerned higher education generally, not just the host institution. And at the event’s conclusion, having heard arguments on both sides of the question, 66 percent of the crowd agreed: free speech is threatened. That represented a 17-point shift from a poll taken as the event began. The evidence is that persuasive.

One of the losers in the debate was Professor Shaun Harper of the University of Pennsylvania, who heads its Center for the Study of Race and Equity in Education. He began by noting that “there has been a significant increase in the demand for our campus climate work” since last semester’s protests. In fact, he added, “this past December, we brought together 8,000 college presidents and other senior leaders who came to us for guidance on how to respond to racism on their campuses.”

With that background, I expected Professor Harper to have a broad sense of how common speech restrictions are at American colleges and universities. And I assumed that he would offer arguments for the position that they do not threaten free speech.

I was wrong on both counts.
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...campus/471825/
Old 19-03-2018, 08:04 PM   #437
iamawaveofthesea

Swedish Museum Accelerates Their Cultural Collapse By Turning Viking Artifacts Into Scrap Metal
Jean-Batave Poqueliche August 16, 2017

Following the revelations of one of its angry archaeologists, it emerges that the curators of Stockholms Länsmuseum have been ordering the systematic destruction of newly found artifacts from the Iron Age and the Viking period under the guise that it would be too burdensome to process.

Coins, arrow heads, ritual amulets, weapons, jewellery and weights that were kept in the past are now directly dumped into metal recycling bins upon discovery instead of being treasured and displayed.
The museum’s version

Following a recent surge in excavations aimed at construction that are occurring all over Sweden, the museum excavators are instructed to recycle unearthed iron elements into scrap metal following the pretext that “it would take too much resources to process, identify and store them.” The findings are usually quickly disposed of in order to make way for construction machines and building workers.

This was kept secret until this week’s declarations by Johan Runer, archaeologist at the said museum. He tried to raise the alarm before but only met indifference from the Liberal Swedish Media. According to Runer, this has been going on since at least 2016 as he recalls the example of an entire human settlement from the Bronze and Iron Age that discretely got levelled to allow road works for Sweden’s E6 motorway to progress. We do not know so far if this practice only incriminates this museum or is part of a greater scale.
http://www.returnofkings.com/128167/...to-scrap-metal
Old 19-03-2018, 08:10 PM   #438
iamawaveofthesea

Diversity Fail? All-Women Engineering Team Blamed for Collapse of Miami Pedestrian Bridge
Sunday, March 18, 2018

The all-women engineering team that designed the ill-fated pedestrian foot bridge at Miami’s Florida International University were highly touted for their advances in a field that is typically dominated by men.

But critics are pointing the finger of blame at the female engineers for design flaws that may have brought the bridge down.

Investigators are still on the scene of last week’s bridge collapse that killed 6 people and injured 9 on the FIU campus in Southwest Miami.

The investigation is focusing on the work done by a team of all-women engineers who were employed by one of the construction firms that designed and built the bridge.

The lead engineer on the foot bridge project is a female, Leonor Flores, who is a graduate of FIU.

Flores led a team of all-women engineers and designers who oversaw the crews that built the prefabricated “instant bridge” by the side of the road using FIU’s own accelerated construction techniques.

MCM hailed Flores and her all-women design team in celebratory social media posts on Twitter.com in the hours before the deadly collapse.

http://sandrarose.com/2018/03/divers...strian-bridge/
Old 19-03-2018, 08:21 PM   #439
iamawaveofthesea

Undercover camera exposes the hate taught to Muslim children. A Must Watch!!

Old 20-03-2018, 08:13 AM   #440
mannybash

I came across a video on you tube where a criminal was talking about women's rights. I have forgetting the name but the video claimed that women's rights had nothing to do with it. It's sole intention was to divide society. The reasoning is to weaken society. Men are stronger not just physically but also they are more logical and not easily persuaded so if you can get women against men it suits your goals. Interesting that feminists do not criticise mosley societies isn't it? Men are also more innovative. Women are better nurturers. This is are fact it has nothing to do with sexism. But ultimately this is to interfere with relationships which is what holds society together. This is being done by an external power. There are many candidates including those from space

Last edited by mannybash; 20-03-2018 at 08:14 AM.
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote