Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 12-03-2018, 01:17 PM   #21
truegroup

Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

One would imagine for a race to develop technoligically they would need to be able to manipulate things with fine prescission , as we do ...

It appears from the picture above , the Mantids do have something approaching hands.

Perhaps these did not develop naturally , but like humanity , these races were tinkered with genetically by more advanced ETs to assist their rise.

All the ETs I have come across are bipedal , not to far removed from our form ( no octopus or spiders) ...

Bartzis says there are about 10,000 different ET groups in close proximity , taking an interest in things on Earth ...After disclosure , presumably , we will have access to all their historical records , be able to see how their cultures and civilisations developed ....

A truly mind boggling amount of interesting information.
You aren't providing information, you are offering up bilge. To anyone with eyes, the idea that these big crickets could create anything more complex than a rice pudding is complete bollocks. They have "hands" do they? I expect they'd have a problem with simply scratching their arses
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:28 PM   #22
elshaper

Quote:
You ask why do they use him as a psychic to forestall any problems bringing in cocaine shipments ...

One of the illuminati has a cocaine operation... the delivery of this to the US is handled by simple farmers/gangsters in Bolivia ... these people are not magicians , nor have time travel tech ... just simple people , and when a plane went missing the illuminati guy running the operation in the US lost a lot of money ... what could he do ??? he's not a magician either , nor has he time travel tech , he's just a mid level politician running this cocain operation independently, but with US local police turning a blind eye .

He's on his own with this problem , he can't call on other illuminati to help , it's cut throat rivalry in these type of operations .

..he thinks it's worth sending one of his sex slaves down there , putting him through a tried and tested procedure to heighten his psychic abilities to see if he could anticipate any more problems that may arise with future shipments.
I can understand that simple Bolivian delivering coke but the guys who are over seeing the operation could have employed a magician, not psychic! The government already dabble in rituals, they could have manifested a successful outcome by protecting the consignment!
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 02:01 PM   #23
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
.... could have employed a magician, not psychic! The government already dabble in rituals, they could have manifested a successful outcome by protecting the consignment! ...
In my understanding that's not how magic works , and no evidence they have magicians in those terms ....

The closest we have to evidence of rituals by the illuminati is outlined in the DI video 'revelations of a mother goddess' ..in those rituals the goal is to contact the "old ones" and receive clarity about the mission , it's not about getting the results.

Getting results needs operating in the world , dealing with practicalities , no magician can wave his magic wand and make the cocaine arrive , it's about the people involved being professional and doing their job effectively.

Last edited by oz93666; 12-03-2018 at 02:02 PM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 02:18 PM   #24
truegroup

Oh look, oz "the truther" ignored a major insurmountable problem. These so called advanced beings have limbs that can't even tie bloody shoe laces!!

So I ask again how the crap did they evolve with advanced technology? Did they bypass the soldering phase of electronics because their pincers couldn't do it?

What a load of old bollocks!
It is impossible to reason with an unreasonable person. A proper truther will not hold a fixed, immovable opinion. They will assess all evidence, use logic, reason, critical thinking and position themselves accordingly. If new evidence contradicts and better explains their own, they will adapt. A truther is not afraid to be wrong and is certainly not afraid to change their position. A truther does not ignore contradictory evidence. GOT THAT!?
Apollo Proven
Old 12-03-2018, 02:37 PM   #25
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Oh look, oz "the truther" ignored a major insurmountable problem. These so called advanced beings have limbs that can't even tie bloody shoe laces!!

So I ask again how the crap did they evolve with advanced technology? Did they bypass the soldering phase of electronics because their pincers couldn't do it?
I have already addressed that issue in that picture they appear to have something similar to hands!

If I ignore your post then you haven't said anything worth replying to , or are repeating yourself .
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:17 PM   #26
truegroup

Quote:
I have already addressed that issue in that picture they appear to have something similar to hands!

If I ignore your post then you haven't said anything worth replying to , or are repeating yourself .
BULLSHIT. Those pincers couldn't handle complex anything!!

What this tells me is the full level of complete gullibility you possess. Not one discerning person can look at those bloody great insects and claim they advanced beyond the technology we currently have. It is ludicrous to suggest their frickin' "hands" could design anything, let alone build magic spaceships.

Does anybody on this forum think this ISN'T a gigantic showstopping elephant in the room for this lying pillock Parkes?
Apollo Proven

Last edited by truegroup; 12-03-2018 at 03:42 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 04:02 PM   #27
elshaper

Quote:
In my understanding that's not how magic works , and no evidence they have magicians in those terms ....
No? How does it supposed to work?
Plenty of people who weren't manufactured do it all over the world.
e.g. putting people in jail, getting people out of jail, creating car accident, manifesting opportunity etc.

Quote:
The closest we have to evidence of rituals by the illuminati is outlined in the DI video 'revelations of a mother goddess' ..in those rituals the goal is to contact the "old ones" and receive clarity about the mission , it's not about getting the results.
Well, there is something wrong there.
People who haven't been 'manufactured' ARE getting in touch with the goddess of their choice appropriate for the circumstance and getting info.

Quote:
Getting results needs operating in the world , dealing with practicalities , no magician can wave his magic wand and make the cocaine arrive , it's about the people involved being professional and doing their job effectively.
I agree but people will do it.
Here is how it works...in my understanding anyways.
If you want a boulder removed from an area without you lifting a finger....
Launch your will whatever methods you use, then something will be put in place that someone will remove it from there.

I mean oz....really.................
Exodus 34:19 "All that openeth the matrix is mine;"
Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create EVIL: I the Lord do all these things. (I'm not a Christian!!)

Mark 11:12-25 - Jesus Curses a Fig Tree because he was hungry.

A Town Cursed by Jesus
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 07:37 PM   #28
juttkeys

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
you aren't providing information, you are offering up bilge. To anyone with eyes, the idea that these big crickets could create anything more complex than a rice pudding is complete bollocks. They have "hands" do they? i expect they'd have a problem with simply scratching their arses
rofl !
juttkeys is offline   Reply With Quote