Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 11-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
accuracy

Exclamation The Coming of WW3!

Quote:
If I was the Black Pope wanting to destroy both the Moslem world (surrounding "my Jerusalem") and the "heretic and liberal" Western Civilization sending out its accursed "missionaries," I would do the following:

1. First I would cause a war to be decared by the West (US and Britain) against "terrorism" which has no end in sight. Thus I would cause 911 with my CIA and then blame my Masonic Islamic Terrorist Newwork built by my CIA and financed by my Rockefeller financed and developed oil bonanza---Saudi Arabia. Mission accomplished.

2. I would restore the flow of my heroin trade by removing the Taliban which I created with my CIA. I would then move into Iraq to remove my Masonic Inquisitor Saddam Hussein, allowing the US to capture one of his doubles. According to an Iraqi officer, Hussein loaded two tractor trailers of dollars and euros on to an American C-141, then drove his limo onto the plane after which it took off and disappeared into the skyline. Mission accomplished.

3. I would then begin the systematic destruction of as many Moslems and mosques as possible using roving CIA teams inciting hatred on both sides. I would cause outrages against the Moslems of the south, using American GIs raping Iraqi women, photographing the crime and then posting it on the internet further citing Moslem fury against the West. I would also spread disease via immunizations and radioactive toxins among the American GIs further weakening the American military in preparation for my Sino-Soviet-Moslem invasion of the West. Mission accomplished.

4. In preparation for my Sino-Soviet-Moslem invasion I would use my scalar weapons involving weather modification, causing hurricanes in the American South, devastating select cities thereby weakening the West's will to resist. And with deliberate non-intervention and other injustices perpetrated by federal, state and local agencies, I would further sow the seeds for my race war between Whites and Blacks, while occupying the people with non-news (Jackson, Simpson, Bryant---Black on White crimes---and any other case (Scott Peterson, Stephanie Hollowood) that could be used to occupy the attention of the viewers). More hurricanes are in the making and the South will be further "softened" for my invasion from which Cuba, now occupied by the Chinese and hosted by Jesuit Fidel Castro, will be the staging base---with the full cooperation of the CIA and American Military Intelligence. Mission being accomplished.

5. Knowing that the American people will be beginning to denounce the war and even concluding that 911 was an inside job (never believing that my Director of Central Intelligence, Knight of Malta and CFR member George J. Tenet oversaw the crime), I would remove Tenet blaming him for the "incompetence" demonstrated in preventing the "attack." This will save face for my most obedient Skull and Bones servant, George W. Bush, whose father and grandfather served the Order most wonderfully. This will also save my Jesuit Georgetown-educated Tenet from future prosecution as I of course control the Attorney General, the Justice Department and the FBI. Mission accomplished.

6. In order to justify a war in Israel for the destruction of the Jerusalem mosques, I would used my Masonic Jewish anti-Torah Zionists to incite more hatred between Israel's Arabs and Jews, while depriving the Jews of their land given to them by God as recorded in Genesis and by British Mandate at the end of WWI. This will be my "Roadmap to War" policy shoved down the throats by the CFR-controlled devotee to the Archbishop of New York City, President George W. Bush. Now war in Israel is a certainty. In order to blame the US for the destruction of the Jerusalem mosques I would build a huge American Army base in Israel from which the Americans could operate during the coming war in Israel, American troops moving in from Iraq. Meanwhile at the moment I would increase US troops in Iraq through a coming catastrophic event and thus a mandatory draft. Mission About to be Accomplished.

7. In order to increase US troops in Iraq, which troops will then invade Iran, Syria, Jordan and Saudi Arabia (as was told to me by an aged former Marine and suspected Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor), I would use my CIA controlling Military Intelligence to detonate five to ten dirty atomic bombs as the book Endrun (or Endgame written by two American Generals) so describes. This will strike at the very heart of the proud, profligate and fat Americans so as to incite the people to adopt a total war footing which my CFR trustees will fully implement. I would blame Iran for the detonations justifying the invasion of that nation; or, I can blame North Korea thereby beginning my war in the East in killing millions of Chinese as China will be aiding North Korea. In preparation for an American defeat, I have moved all American aircraft carriers out of the Pacific and into the Persian gulf. I have dispatched "boomers," or American nuclear subs, into the Pacific but only a few of us know that there is no such thing as Airborne Nuclear War. Yes, the subs are disarmed of any potential nuclear threat. When this becomes known, he who as the largest and most disciplined army will have the upperhand. This of curse will be my Chinese Communists commanded by Chinese Jesuits. Mission about to be accomplished.

8. With America fighting a two-front war which she cannot win, I will be in full control of the top military commanders in the field and in the intelligence services of BOTH SIDES through high-level Freemasonry and the Knights of Malta. This will insure America's defeat; any General that will not obey my commands in the name of patriotism will be eliminated as was American General George Patton and Russian General Andri Vlasov during my beloved WWII. Ah, our Order accomplished so much then "for the greater glory of God!"

9. After using China to sweep the Pacfic Rim of all "heretics and liberals" as I did during WWII with the Japanese Army, I will then attack Australia and New Zealand as those idiots have abandoned private gun ownership in the name of the goodness of man and the honesty of government! Those nations of White apostate Protestants are sitting ducks in the middle of the South Pacific with no relief possible from either British or US fleets. The shedding of the blood of the heretic, I love it!

10. With my beloved Chinese navy coupled with my Japanese Navy I will then sweep the Pacfic, attack Hawaii and eliminate all but a few of the native Oriential Hawaiians. They hate Americans and will help my invading Chinese and Soviet navy. At the same time I will be bringing in hundreds of thousands of Chinese and Soviet troops through the underground tunnel linking Russia and Alaska running all the way to Washington State. By the time my mongol forces reach the Coast of California with LA in flames, my attackers will be arriving in the North killing as many heretic Canadian Protestants in British Columbia and Alberta. We will not touch Roman Catholic Quebec as she will be under the protection of the invading Roman Catholic European forces along with Roman Catholic New England.

The Jesuit Superior General's scenario will unfold along these lines. The next event will be a terrorist event involving preplaced dirty bombs here in the US. Biologicals may also be used as the CIA has spent years in developing these toxins. The movie The Satan Bug produced over thirty years ago is somewhat of a forewarning to the event. A two-fromt war will ensue; our armies will destroy the mosques of Mecca, Medina and Jerusalem with the secret aid of the Black Pope's Islamic Terrorist Network; our troops will be betrayed and massacred as were three German armies by Hitler in the East; then will come the end with our invasion, partition and occupation for at least fifty to one hundred years if the Lord Jesus tarries.

By Eric Jon Phelps!
http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhi...p?showtopic=24

Australians For Palestine.(Providing a Voice.)
http://australiansforpalestine.com/
accuracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 10:58 AM   #2
accuracy

Default White Powder found??

CRANKING UP THE BOOGA BOOGA!!!!!!!

November 10, 2009 6:41 a.m. EST

Kris Alingod - AHN Contributor
Manhattan, NY (AHN) - Letters containing suspicious white powder were sent to three foreign missions in New York on Monday. No one has been harmed so far from the substance, but authorities are still investigating.

According to CBS 2, the letters were sent to the missions of Austria, France and Uzbekistan. The New York Fire Department contaminated more than 30 people at the French mission, but no one was sent to a hospital for treatment.

News 4 reports preliminary tests indicate the powder is unlikely to be lethal. Two of the missives have a Texas return address while one has "al-Qaeda" written on it.

Several letters containing deadly anthrax spores were mailed to news media organizations, including CBS News and the New York Post, and two Democratic U.S. senators in late 2001. The letter sent to then-Majority leader Tom Daschle was opened by an aide, causing him to be infected and the postal service to be shut down.

The crime killed five people and infected 17 others. It was solved years later in 2008, when federal authorities said Bruce Ivins, a scientist at the government's biodefense institute in Maryland who committed suicide as the investigation focused on him, had sent the anthrax-laced letters

http://www.allheadlinenews.com/artic...n%20New%20York

Last edited by accuracy; 12-11-2009 at 09:41 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
accuracy

US threatens Iran again with 'all option' scenario

Quote:
" ... because Israel told us to get up off our asses and quit wasting time. There are other Arab nations that have to be destroyed and we can;t keep them waiting!" WRH
November10, 2009 09:34:06 GMT

US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has once again threatened Iran, warning that Washington has kept every option on the table when it comes to halting Tehran's nuclear program.

"We've always said that every option is on the table. Our goal is to prevent or dissuade Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons," Clinton who is in Germany said in a late Monday interview with PBS's Charlie Rose.

The former first lady added that the US could not accept an arms race in the Middle East which could be triggered by what she claimed was Iran's pursuit of nuclear weapons.

"It is not in Iran's interest to have a nuclear arms race in the (Persian) Gulf, where they would be less secure than they are today. It is not in Iran's interest, to the Iranian people's interest, to be subjected to very onerous sanctions."

Clinton added that US President Barack Obama was still seeking a "civil, diplomatic relationship" with Tehran but raised the alarm that Washington may resort to other options in connection with Iran's nuclear case in order to best save its 'interests'.

Iran rejects the allegation that its nuclear work has a military agenda and defends its nuclear program as solely peaceful and within the framework of the Nuclear Non-proliferation Treaty (NPT), to which it is a signatory.

Clinton's remarks come as the US has been piling up pressure on Iran to accept an IAEA-backed nuclear draft deal that wants Iran to send its enriched uranium to Russia and from there to France for further enrichment. The deal is to provide Iran with 20 percent enriched uranium for the Tehran research reactor, which produces radioisotopes for medical purposes.

Iranian Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki has expressed his country's 'economic and technical' reservations over the proposal.

Tehran does not agree to sending that much of its uranium abroad in one go. The Islamic Republic says it has concerns over the return of the nuclear fuel back into the country as the potential suppliers, including France and Russia, had in the past violated their agreements with Iran.

Sources close to the Iranian nuclear negotiating team say Tehran wants a two-staged and simultaneous exchange of uranium with potential suppliers.

Tehran needs some 120 kilos of uranium enriched to 20 percent to fuel its research reactor in Tehran. In the first stage, Iran wants to exchange 400 kilos of low-enriched uranium for some 60 kilos of 20-percent enriched uranium. After a while, it would be then ready to carry out a second, identical exchange.

The US says no alteration will be made to the draft deal, insisting that Iran should accept the deal as proposed.
Posted by atheo at 3:25 PM
Labels: Militarism, Supremacism
http://alethonews.blogspot.com/2009/...ll-option.html

Old 11-11-2009, 04:31 PM   #4
kanz

The comming?
In all honesty I'd say it started Just after 9/11, looks as if we are getting near the eye of the storm.

"If you believe , you can achieve"
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 04:37 PM   #5
entrangermercenary
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanz View Post
The comming?
In all honesty I'd say it started Just after 9/11, looks as if we are getting near the eye of the storm.
IS that right. Pray you never have to witness the horror of war. If you think this is bad have another tablet
entrangermercenary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 09:08 AM   #6
accuracy

Default World War 3 ( 2012 ) : The Horrors

Quote:
The (Horrors of War) is a video produced by UAF, about war and all the Suffering. btw, all my videos are not to encourage war, but to spread awareness about it and to know the it is not a joke, it is a serious man-made tragedy

The song is called Dead Reckoning by Clint mansell.

Old 12-11-2009, 09:21 AM   #7
accuracy

Default Secrets of world war 3 - Please share !!!

Old 12-11-2009, 09:27 AM   #8
accuracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by entrangermercenary View Post
IS that right. Pray you never have to witness the horror of war. If you think this is bad have another tablet
Don't bother to reply to him, as he is here to " stir".

Old 12-11-2009, 09:56 AM   #9
accuracy

Default Putin's Russia -- Illuminati Controlled & Corrupt

http://www.henrymakow.com/putins_rus..._illumina.html

November 11, 2009

By "Sonja"

(In Moscow, Exclusive)

People in the West see Putin and Russia through the rose colored glasses. Well, the reality is not rose colored at all.

After gangsterism and anarchy of Eltsin's reign, people wanted "a strong hand". And here comes Putin. In the first place everybody was suspicious. Within half-year he rose from a little-known bureaucrat to Prime Minister and President. He was appointed by Eltsin himself.

Who is Putin? He is a former KGB officer. Was born in S-Pete in a simple family of workers. His mother was Jewish. When he came to power he said: "We have to clean the mess". KGB was given a new name of FSB (transliteration from Russian). FSB stands for Federal Security Service. That's a key word in Russia. Its key meaning is corruption. Because the FSB rules.

We a have a hidden government of FSB. Well, in fact it's not so secret anymore because everyone knows that FSB are legal bandits. They are behind all Russian oligarchs with their multi-billion fortunes. I don't know the names of FSB bosses - they are never said out loud - but I know that at all levels FSB officials are corrupt.

STATE EXTORTION

Even the lowest ranks are corrupt. We have a joke in Russia: "Being a FSB official is a disease". I have an example. A friend worked for a pharmaceutical company located in Moscow. One day (in May 2007) he had to urgently leave on business. He said he was flying to Dubai. Only three months later I learned that it was not Dubai but Mauritius.

The real story was as follows. The boss of the company received a phone call from a FSB official who demanded a sum of one million euros. He just said: "We want a million euros or we close your company". So the boss and my friend (who was a Deputy Director) flew to Mauritius to transfer the income of the company offshore so that formally they have no income in Moscow.

In Russian we call [this extortion] the "the roof". You pay to the roof and it doesn't leak. "The roof" is normally represented by some official. In Eltsin's time "the roof" were real bandits. In Putin's time, they are [government] authorities. The question is the amount of money you have in your company.

Russia is impregnated with corruption. Police are corrupt, law are corrupt, anybody who holds an official post is corrupt. The higher the post, the bigger the bribes.

But Putin pretended to be cleaning the mess. He chased out some oligarchs (who are generally hated by Russian people). He let people have as many bank loans as they want and again, like with Eltsin, there was an illusion of change for the better. It was nothing but illusion.

And the way Russia is trying to pull through the economic crisis proves it.

PUTIN

Well, Putin is a very rich man now. Despite claims that he has nothing to do with business, he has his hand in resources (especially oil). Roman Abramovich (Russian billionaire currently living in London) is his associate. We call him Putin's cashier. By the way, some time ago there was a buzz in the press about Putin constructing for himself a luxury temple somewhere in Switzerland.

When he makes reports on TV he always blathers away about some mystical economic growth. There is no economic growth in Russia. One understands that as soon as he drives out of Moscow. Shabby houses, bad roads, the premises of former factories are let for rent to sell China-made stuff. What was not robbed, works on dilapidated equipment that dates back to the seventies.

In 1991 Russian government began to sell oil to the West. Not a cent of this money has been invested into Russian economy. Part of the oil money goes on imported goods and the rest (which I figure is the biggest part) goes into the pocket of bosses who sit on the oil pipe.

The Russian government are no fools. They know that the policy they pursue is murderous for Russia. They do it on purpose. They are killing the country. It's part of the elite's plans. The next step, according to Zbigniew Bzrezinski is to split Russia into seven regions. They don't talk about it yet. But it's the agenda. They'll do to Russia, what they did to the USSR.

In the meantime PR campaigns for the Russian President work beautifully. They portray him as "a man of strong hand". Russian people are duped again. The only thing that is good about Putin is that he doesn't drink and can make more or less comprehensible sentences. Ah, I forget. He took English lessons for five years. Good boy.

CONCLUSION

Putin is a pawn like Eltsin or Gorbachev. He never makes a single decision without Washington permission. He is a corrupt official who does exactly what the world's elite wants him to. He lies to Russians about economic growth while stuffing his pockets with money.

Presidential elections in Russia are fake. Presidents are not elected - they are appointed. Current president Medvedev is Putin's associate. The scenario for him: he will not live up to Russian people's expectations, he will be blamed for crisis and he will go in three years. His part is a scape-goat for the current economic crash in Russia. Most likely that Putin will be back.

I wonder how people still believe this political theater.

Next time I'll give some more examples as to "what really happens in Russia".

Old 15-11-2009, 07:39 AM   #10
accuracy

Default Population Reduction: Globalist Endgame Begins?

2009 November 13

SkyWatch Canada

Ukraine’s Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko wears a protective mask as she visits a hospital in Ivano-Frankivsk November 3, 2009.

On October 30th,”2009 editors of local papers in Kyiv, Ukraine received a flood of phone calls from citizens reporting low flying aircraft spraying an unknown aerosolized substance over L’viv, Ternopil and other cities. On October 27th”the Ukrainian media broke the story that on October 26th”in Ternopil an unknown flu had killed seven people , and that over the past few days about 6 thousand people had sought out medical attention in regards to flu like symptoms. From this first report through to the 9th”of November over 1 million people inside the Ukraine people have contracted some form of flu like illness. This is almost double the number of ‘confirmed’ H1N1 cases worldwide in all other countries. There have also been over 155 deaths reported due to influenza during this time. This outbreak is unprecedented yet it has received minimal coverage in the western media. It just seemed to get lost amidst all of the swine flu coverage, and written off as just more cases of H1N1 before any lab samples had been processed. In the Ukrainian and”Russian media however the outbreak has been treated more seriously and has been referred to as ‘pneumonic plague’. On October 29th”a report came out of Ukraine describing the deaths of 6 young people in the Ivano-Frankivsk Oblast. After the autopsies were performed it was recorded that the cause of death in these individuals was “severe hemorrhagic pneumonia”. Also unconfirmed reports from bloggers in the Western Ukraine that doctors were seeing that this was a new form a flu that killed much faster than the regular H1N1 virus. “Soon Ukrainians started to panic, and the stores emptied of masks and all forms of flu medication. Even onions, garlic, and lemons became scarce in so me cities. As a countermeasure to this outbreak 9 Oblasts (cities) were placed under quarantine by the government. The WHO sent a team of experts to take samples of this new flu and send them back to the Mill Hill lab in London to determine the gene sequences of this flu, and to discover if this was in fact the same Californian/Mexican A/H1N1 virus. “On November 3rd”the WHO announced that the samples had been received at Mill Hill, yet almost a week later there have been no reports issued and no gene sequence data released. If these were typical samples it seems that an announcement would have been made already. “The silence is deafening. It should also be noted that rumors of the doctors being told not to disseminate any information about the new flu cases that would incite any panic, were later confirmed by statements made by the Ukrainian government that police have been told to confiscate hospital reports on patients who have recently contracted the flu.” All things considered, it would not be a surprise if this unidentified virus turned out to be far more serious than the mild A/H1N1 circulating the globe.

Two unconfirmed reports, one in 2002 and one in 2009 by alleged government insiders revealed that at some point that live 1918 Spanish flu would be released on a large scale in the form of a vaccine, for the purpose of mass genocide. The August 2009 report by Joseph Moshe revealed that he was involved with Baxter in a plan to release the 1918 virus in the Ukraine. Not only was it confirmed that he was a microbiologist, his claim was also substantiated by the current Ukrainian outbreak. After a number of deaths in September the Ukrainian government”banned the use of the H1N1 vaccine. This would make it quite difficult to release the 1918 virus as described by Joseph Moshe.” It now seems as though the vaccine ban will be lifted and h1n1 vaccines will be forced on the people of Ukraine. “On November 9th”the”Globe and Mail“published a story that revealed, despite”previous claims“by the Ukrainian Government that they had not authorized the use of aerosolized medication on the public as a response to the outbreak, that they in fact “sprayed the city with the necessary products”.” Was this in fact medication or disinfectant? If so why would the government deny this? “Was the spraying in fact a release of the mystery flu? Was the original intention to release it via the vaccine? Was the aerosol release the plan B after the Ukrainian government banned the use of the vaccine? A blog post from a Lviv resident claimed that his mother who works for the city council received a text message the night of Oct 29th from a colleague warning her to keep her windows closed as something was to be sprayed. The context wasn’t crystal clear. It could have been a warning regarding a street disinfecting procedure as is often done during typhoid outbreaks. The government’s denial is not irrefutable proof of a bio-attack, but it is suspicious.

As reported by SkyWatch Canada on September 15th , the frequency of low flying aircraft with unusual flight patterns have caught the attention of Canadians living in the Nation’s Capital. Is there a chance that Canadians are being acclimated to these types of flight patterns for a future bio-release ? In 1994 such an event took place in the town of Oakville, Washington where there were confirmed reports of a clear gel like substance raining form the sky and making residents horribly ill. Readers should also be reminded of the report given on the Power Hour radio show in March 2009, about truckloads of “bird flu” being delivered throughout America to underground missile silos orchestrated by the department of homeland security. Several of those loads were delivered into the back of a military C-130 (an aircraft often equipped with an aerosol dispersal system). Was this multi-million dollar operation conducted for the purpose of spreading the mild and basically insignificant H1N1 demi-flu ? Or has the final phase of the operation yet to occur? Has the event to justify the recent American National Emergency yet to occur? Will the CDC finally make use of their scores of mass graves and plastic caskets? Will the military be deployed to put the country under pandemic lockdown, as we have seen in the Ukraine? Far too much has been put into the H1N1 fiasco for it to amount to a mere outbreak of the common cold. It seems like many pieces of a plan have been put in place. Will the NWO put the people in check? Will the virus ‘Mutate’? Is this the beginning of the Globalist Endgame of population reduction ?

There are reports now coming from Romania, India, Bulgaria, Belarus, Turkey, Norway that the rate on increase of flu is increasing rapidly. In Norway for example 300,000 residents contacted the flu in a single week. Whatever disease has been released is moving across Europe fast. This bug has spread too widely to be a Ukrainian election scam. Readers should note that just before the outbreak in Ukraine, the government was running pneumonic plague drills. In early November, there were also pneumonic plague drills being run in Illinois. Connect the dots. Notable there have also been reports of heavy supply and personnel movement in and out of known D.U.M.B.s (Deep Underground Military Bases) very recently. According to an unconfirmed report the parking lots of these bases are full and haven’t been this full since just after 911. What is going on? Will this fast moving disease be released in America? Listen for low flying aircraft. Shut your windows at night. Stock up on colloidal silver, antibiotics and high quality vitamins. Please watch the skies!
http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/1...ndgame-begins/

Old 15-11-2009, 07:43 AM   #11
accuracy

Quote:
Stock up on colloidal silver, antibiotics and high quality vitamins. Please watch the skies!
I dearly think his off the mark here.

Old 17-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #12
accuracy

Default The NWO criteria, 1 army, 1 currency, 1 religion!

Italy Calls For Single European Army

November 17, 2009

Mr Frattini said the experience of Afghanistan strengthened the 'necessary objective' of a Europe-wide army

Italy is to push for the creation of a European Army after the "new Europe" takes shape at this week's crucial EU summit following the adoption of the Lisbon Treaty.

Franco Frattini, the Italian Foreign Minister, said that the Lisbon Treaty had established "that if some countries want to enter into reinforced co-operation between themselves they can do so". This was already the case with the euro and the Schengen accords on frontier-free travel, and could now be applied to "common European defence".

In an interview with The Times at his office in the monumental marble-halled Foreign Ministry on the banks of the Tiber, Mr Frattini said: "We have finally concluded a never-ending story". The Lisbon Treaty, which comes into force in December, will be sealed on Thursday with an EU summit to choose an EU President and Foreign Minister.

He warned that "if we do not find a common foreign policy, there is the risk that Europe will become irrelevant. We will be bypassed by the G2 of America and China, which is to say the Pacific axis, and the Atlantic axis will be forgotten. We need political will and commitment, otherwise the people of Europe will be disillusioned and disappointed. People expect a great deal of us. After Lisbon we have no more alibis".

It was a "necessary objective to have a European army", Mr Frattini said. "Take Afghanistan: at present President Obama asks Poland, or Italy, or Great Britain for more troops. If there were a European army, he would have a 'toolbox' to draw from. He might need 30 aeroplanes: he would be able to ask if the European army was in a position to provide them."

Mr Frattini said that at present "every country duplicates its forces, each of us puts armoured cars, men, tanks, planes, into Afghanistan. If there were a European army, Italy could send planes, France could send tanks, Britain could send armoured cars, and in this way we would optimise the use of our resources. Perhaps we won't get there immediately, but that is the idea of a European army".

Asked how differing national equipment and systems could be integrated, Mr Frattini said Afghanistan had already shown the way. "There are no problems in current crisis areas. We work well together in Afghanistan. In the province of Herat, we Italians work with the Spanish. Why not form a common force? This would also bring economic benefits, because the countries involved would share the costs of military engagement overseas."

Mr Frattini suggested that "some European countries" such as France were not pulling their weight in Afghanistan. "Italy is already doing quite a lot: we have 3,200 men deployed, plus a contingent of 400 men for the elections who should now be able to return home. We send most officers after the United States to train the Afghan police and army, and we have abolished the caveats limiting the deployment of our troops, in return for more intelligence sharing."

He noted that Britain had suffered greater losses in Afghanistan than Italy, "but then the death of even one soldier is a tragedy. Even in the most difficult moments, such as the recent death of six Italian soldiers in Kabul, Italy has remained united in supporting the mission".

There was also a case for joint naval patrols in the Mediterranean, Mr Frattini said. "Europe could deploy a joint naval fleet or air force in the Mediterranean: why not? We could say, look, one group of nations is ready at once, and leave the door open for others to join, as with the euro."

Mr Frattini predicted that if David Cameron and the Conservatives came to power in Britain next year, they too would understand "that if we pool our forces in Afghanistan that is better than going it alone, that if we want to work for a common market without customs barriers that is better than putting the barriers back again, that if we have a problem with China — and with all due respect to the United Kingdom, China is a little bigger than Britain — it is much better if Europe negotiates with China as a whole. "

Asked about Mr Cameron's proposal for a law protecting British national sovereignty, Mr Frattini replied that national sovereignty was "already protected. I believe that when you are in government you understand the advantages of Europe — perhaps even the advantages of Schengen", he added with a chuckle. "When you are in opposition you say important things, but when you are in government things change. When you are in government you understand that Europe is an opportunity."

Mr Frattini acknowledged that in the past the centre-right Government of Silvio Berlusconi had backed Tony Blair for EU President "because he is an important political leader". It had also made clear however that the successful candidate "must have a broad consensus. The Swedish Prime Minister, who will chair the summit this week, has said we will take a vote if necessary. But that would be a bad first step. It would not a be a good start for the Lisbon Treaty."

He said the signs were that the European Centre Right would get the Presidency and the Centre Left the Foreign Minister post — in which case the best candidate for the latter post was Massimo D'Alema, the former centre-left Prime Minister. "I say this for an objective reason, because of his abilities, and secondly because Italy will obviously support an Italian candidate. It is a question of national interest."

Mr Frattini said that post-Lisbon Europe was "obliged" to formulate common policies on economic growth, including investment and infrastructure, the fight against organised crime and illegal immigration, and "energy security". The most difficult task however was to reach a common policy on international issues such as the Balkans, Iran, the Middle East — where Europe had "not achieved any great results" so far — and future enlargement, including Turkey. "Europe is divided about Turkey: France and Germany unfortunately still take a negative view, whereas Italy and Great Britain are in favour, while other countries are uncertain."

Mr Frattini said that he also hoped for a common approach on illegal immigration, for which Italy had "paid a high price", with Europe failing to come to its aid as would-be migrants drowned at sea. The last EU summit had agreed to set up a European Agency for asylum seekers and refugees, with "common criteria for repatriation", and was committed to following Italy in concluding an agreement with Libya. "At the moment there is a kind of 'asylum shopping' because each country has different rules."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle6917652.ece

Last edited by accuracy; 17-11-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 17-11-2009, 10:22 AM   #13
accuracy

Last week Australia's Prime Minister Kevin Rudd said that our troops involvement in Aghanistan will be for a very long time.

Last edited by accuracy; 17-11-2009 at 10:23 AM.
Old 20-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #14
accuracy

Why War is Inevitable – John Kaminski

November 19, 2009

It always struck me as odd that just before all wars start, the people who have been asked to wage these wars say they don’t want to fight, and insist they want peace. And as a result, all the politicians say they’re for peace, and would never get us into war, especially one in which we had no obvious stake. Then the wars start.
Just before World War I, Woodrow Wilson was the peace candidate, but later lit the fuse that killed 25 million people. Franklin Roosevelt said he’d keep us out of war just before he was elected to a third term, and history has long ago revealed how he engineered Pearl Harbor to get us into WW II, which killed 57 million.

Just before World War I, the sentiment in America was decidedly pro-German, and more the half of all the immigrants coming to this developing land WERE German. Nobody wanted to get involved in a European war. But the media, owned by the same people who were making the weapons, convinced us, apparently, by suddenly and savagely telling hair-raising false stories about the Germans.

This is the great fact Americans continue to ignore. Instead of understanding that bankers create the wars, we prefer to believe the prejudicial hate speak that emanates from American media that our enemies are “krauts,” “gooks,” and “ragheads,” without remembering, as the great suppressed writers have told us, that the folks who control the money also control everything else.

Slowly, we are learning that our real enemies are really the misanthropes making those statements, the bigwigs who control the flow of real wealth with imaginary rules that are nothing but blatant crime schemes. We are learning that these anti-human billionaires — whose income is derived entirely from legalized crime — are the true enemies of all civilized people.

And worse, we are learning that our leaders are owned by these people, these billionaires, who run the world anonymously from behind the scenes, and use puppets like Obama, Putin, Castro and Chavez to convince the gullible goyim that there are actually competing political philosophies in the world, when in fact there are not.

There are only apparent opponents, like Republicans and Democrats. Ultimately they work for the same owners.

This is something you did not learn in school, grotesquely infected as they are by Jewish influence.

The key to virtually all our present problems in societies throughout the world can be traced to this single paragraph, because it explains the scam that precious few people have realized is the root cause of every war in the last 200 years. It’s about the conditions that created World War I, and it reads like this:

“The European nations were already bankrupt, because they had maintained large standing armies for almost fifty years, a situation created by their own central banks, and therefore could not finance a war. A central bank always imposes a tremendous burden on the nation for “rearmament” and “defense”, in order to create inextinguishable debt, simultaneously creating a military dictatorship and enslaving the people to pay the “interest” on the debt which the bankers have artificially created.”

— Eustace Mullins, Secrets of the Federal Reserve, 1951, p. 21

Please understand what Mullins is saying. It is the first step toward achieving an actual, stable, perpetual peace in the world.

The European nations were bankrupt BECAUSE they maintained large standing armies, which was mandated by the central banks as a condition for their graciously coordinating that nation’s finances. Of course, the basic premise was a scam, because it removed people’s power to coin their own money, and imprisoned it in the hands of a few bankers. A very few. The Rothschild family. And later to include a handful of now “prestigious” Jewish names: Schiff, Warburg, Untermyer, Bronfman, etc.

The central banks, since the time of the American Revolution, were all coordinated by the Rothschilds, who captured England. The rest of the white nations of the world fell like so many dominos in the famous Communist theory.

The combination of money and media is irresistible. An entire history has been fabricated, and the majority of the world has believed it.

Sure, nations have always fought each other, and most of the time for the same reasons. But since then the Rothschilds, starting with the capture of the Bank of England in 1815 and accelerating with the worldwide Jewish revolution of 1848, have actually funded BOTH sides in every war ever since.

It’s the fastest way to make money, big money.

Mullins’ paragraph from Secrets of the Federal Reserve reveals that the very existence of a standing army guarantees that any nation will go bankrupt simply trying to maintain that army, and the only way that army will ever make a profit (and make that nation “prosperous”) is to go to war and steal something big from somebody else (plus, get the benefits of their treasonous perfidy from the bankers who wanted them to go to war in the first place).

There we have a perfect picture of world history over the last 200 years. And we are still completely ensnared in the mindless madness we have come to know as ‘the way the world works.’

The thing to realize is the world only works that way because shrewd and wealthy bankers have finetuned a system that guarantees the fantastic profits that come with war by pulling the wool over the minds of the sheeple, who simply can’t understand that they are slaves working for criminal genius masterminds who control virtually every aspect of everyone’s lives.

But from Eustace Mullins we now know that the maintenance of a standing army GUARANTEES war, because NOT to go to war means that nation will go bankrupt.

This formula would never work without the complicity of the media, and our educators. Fortunately for them (but not us), after more than a century of Jewish subversion of our educational and media systems, it should come as no surprise to anyone that they can make you believe anything they want you to believe. Just look at the history of the 20th century.

Whom have we been taught was the most heinous villain of the 20th century? And who is the only leader in world history who has gone after the Jews openly and by name? In this gap of thought lies your as-yet undiscovered political education.

As a friend tells it …

Hitler came to power in Germany with two main aims, the rectification of the unjust provisions of the Versailles Treaty, and the destruction of the Soviet/Communist threat to Germany. Strangely enough, contrary to the mythology created by those who had an opposing ethnic agenda, he had no plans or desire for a larger war of conquest.

Professor AJP Taylor showed this in his book The Origins of the Second World War, to the disappointment of the professional western political establishment. Taylor says, “The state of German armament in 1939 gives the decisive proof that Hitler was not contemplating general war, and probably not intending war at all” (p.267), and “Even in 1939 the German army was not equipped for a prolonged war; and in 1940 the German land forces were inferior to the French in everything except leadership” (p104-5).

Britain and France declared war on Germany, not the other way around. Hitler wanted peace with Britain, as the German generals admitted (Basil Liddell Hart, The Other Side of the Hill 1948, Pan Books 1983) with regard to the so-called Halt Order at Dunkirk, where Hitler had the opportunity to capture the entire British Army, but chose not to. Liddell Hart, one of Britain’s most respected military historians, quotes the German General von Blumentritt with regard to this Halt Order:

“He (Hitler) then astonished us by speaking with admiration of the British Empire, of the necessity for its existence, and of the civilisation that Britain had brought into the world. He remarked, with a shrug of the shoulders, that the creation of its Empire had been achieved by means that were often harsh, but ‘where there is planing, there are shavings flying’.

He compared the British Empire with the Catholic Church – saying they were both essential elements of stability in the world. He said that all he wanted from Britain was that she should acknowledge Germany’s position on the Continent. The return of Germany’s colonies would be desirable but not essential, and he would even offer to support Britain with troops if she should be involved in difficulties anywhere..” (p 200).

According to Liddell Hart, “At the time we believed that the repulse of the Luftwaffe in the ‘Battle over Britain’ had saved her. That is only part of the explanation, the last part of it. The original cause, which goes much deeper, is that Hitler did not want to conquer England. He took little interest in the invasion preparations, and for weeks did nothing to spur them on; then, after a brief impulse to invade, he veered around again and suspended the preparations. He was preparing, instead, to invade Russia” (p140).

David Irving in the foreword to his book The Warpath (1978) refers to “the discovery.. that at no time did this man (Hitler) pose or intend a real threat to Britain or the Empire.”

This gives a completely different complexion, not only to the war, but to the successful suppression of this information during the war and afterwards.

Historians today know only too well where the boundaries lie within which they can paint their pictures of the war and its aftermath, and the consequences of venturing beyond those boundaries, irrespective of the evidence. Unfortunately, only too few of them have been prepared to have the courage to break out of this dreadful straitjacket of official and unofficial censorship.

(end of citation)

Fortunately for us, Eustace Mullins was one of the few and possibly the greatest to ever escape this straitjacket, thanks to the initial guidance of the persecuted poetic genius Ezra Pound. If America is ever going to be anything like some of us had hoped it would be, this is the tangent of history that needs to be pursued and understood, instead of the constantly changing lies of never-truthful Jewish media.

http://dprogram.net/2009/11/19/why-w...john-kaminski/

Old 26-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #15
accuracy

Default Manufacturing Consent For An Attack On Iran

Obama's Nuclear Spring

An Israeli attack on Iran's atomic "weapons plants" rests on one thing – the US president's approval

By Benny Morris

November 24, 2009 "The Guardian" -- The talk in Israel, explicit and open – including in the country's leading daily, Haaretz, last week – is about a war in the coming spring or summer. The skies will have cleared for air operations, Israel's missile shields against short- and medium-range rockets will at least be partly operational, and the international community, led by President Obama, will palpably have failed to stymie Iran's nuclear weapons programme. And the Iranians will be that much closer to a bomb.

Binyamin Netanyahu, the prime minister, and Ehud Barak, the defence minister, will then have to decide if Israel can live with a nuclear Iran and rely on deterrence. But if they judge the risk of a nuclear assault on Israel too great, Israel's military will have to do what it can to destroy Iran's nuclear installations, despite the likely devastating repercussions – regional and global.

These will probably include massive rocketing of Israel's cities and military bases by the Iranians and Hezbollah (from Lebanon), and possibly by Hamas (from Gaza). This could trigger land wars in Lebanon and Gaza as well as a protracted long-range war with Iran. It could see terrorism by Iranian agents against Israeli (and Jewish) targets around the world; a steep increase in world oil prices, which will rebound politically against Israel; and Iranian action against American targets in Iraq, Afghanistan and the Gulf. More generally, Islamist terrorism against western targets could only grow.
But it is not only Israel's leaders who will have to decide. So will Obama, a man who has, in the international arena, shown a proclivity for indecision (except when it comes to Israeli settlements in the West Bank). Will he give the Israelis a green light (and perhaps some additional equipment they have been seeking to facilitate a strike) and a right-of-passage corridor over Iraq for their aircraft? Or will he acquiesce in putting atomic weaponry in the mullahs' hands?

It is clear – and should be by then to all but the most supine appeasers – that the diplomatic approach is going nowhere, with the Iranians conning and stonewalling and dragging their feet, all the while enriching more uranium. And Tehran is laughing, as it were, all the way to Armageddon. Ahmadinejad and the mullahs know full well that the west will never impose the only sanctions that could work (a complete boycott of Iranian oil and cessation of the export to Iran of all products).

Some in the west blithely hope that the Iranians are aiming for a low-key and shadowy "bomb in the basement", rather than immediately usable atomic bombs, and that this reduces the necessity of a pre-emptive military strike. My guess is that Iran has not taken this giant gamble in order to achieve a dubious, implicit capability: it will not stop short of actual, usable atomic weapons with which to overawe and gain hegemony over its neighbours, deter the west and, perhaps, destroy Israel.

So Obama is fast approaching his moment of truth. His predecessor, George Bush, repeatedly assured Israel that the US would not allow fundamentalist Iran to attain the bomb. The implication was that America itself would prevent this – at the last resort, by military means.

Today that seems highly unlikely. Obama is enmeshed in two wars in Muslim lands, with Afghanistan looking increasingly unwinnable, and Iraq stumbling either toward de facto partition or growing subordination to Shia Iran. With an American public increasingly tired of war, any war, the US president is unlikely to send in the air force, navy and special forces to smash the Iranian nuclear installations.

There is a sad double irony here. The Iranians and their proxies are likely to attack American targets whether or not the US is involved in a strike against Iran. And while Israel's conventional military capabilities are limited and could probably delay the Iranian acquisition of nuclear arms only by a few years, American conventional might – if brought resolutely and efficiently to bear – could completely halt Iran's nuclear project and thoroughly destroy its military carapace in a few weeks of intensive bombing; indeed, the regime itself might collapse like a house of cards, as did Saddam's under the American onslaught of March 2003.

This is not going to happen. Nevertheless Obama will soon have to decide whether to give Israel a green light, and how brightly it will shine. And soon. For spring is fast approaching.

http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle24049.htm

Old 26-11-2009, 09:45 AM   #16
accuracy

Have Israeli Spies Infiltrated International Airports?

South Africa deports airline official after investigation

By Jonathan Cook in Nazareth

November 24, 2009 "Information Clearing House" -- South Africa deported an Israeli airline official last week following allegations that Israel’s secret police, the Shin Bet, had infiltrated Johannesburg international airport in an effort to gather information on South African citizens, particularly black and Muslim travellers.

The move by the South African government followed an investigation by local TV showing an undercover reporter being illegally interrogated by an official with El Al, Israel’s national carrier, in a public area of Johannesburg’s OR Tambo airport.

The programme also featured testimony from Jonathan Garb, a former El Al guard, who claimed that the airline company had been a front for the Shin Bet in South Africa for many years.

Of the footage of the undercover reporter’s questioning, he commented: “Here is a secret service operating above the law in South Africa. We pull the wool over everyone’s eyes. We do exactly what we want. The local authorities do not know what we are doing.”

The Israeli foreign ministry is reported to have sent a team to South Africa to try to defuse the diplomatic crisis after the government in Johannesburg threatened to deport all of El Al’s security staff.

Mr Garb’s accusations have been supported by an investigation by the regulator for South Africa’s private security industries.

They have also been confirmed by human rights groups in Israel, which report that Israeli security staff are carrying out racial profiling at many airports around the world, apparently out of sight of local authorities.

Concern in South Africa about the activities of El Al staff has been growing since August, when South Africa’s leading investigative news show, Carte Blanche, went undercover to test Mr Garb’s allegations.

A hidden camera captured an El Al official in the departure hall claiming to be from “airport security” and demanding that the undercover reporter hand over his passport or ID as part of “airport regulations”. When the reporter protested that he was not flying but waiting for a friend, El Al’s security manager, identified as Golan Rice, arrived to interrogate him further. Mr Rice then warned him that he was in a restricted area and must leave.

Mr Garb commented on the show: “What we are trained is to look for the immediate threat – the Muslim guy. You can think he is a suicide bomber, he is collecting information. The crazy thing is that we are profiling people racially, ethnically and even on religious grounds … This is what we do.”

Mr Garb and two other fired workers have told the South African media that Shin Bet agents routinely detain Muslim and black passengers, a claim that has ignited controversy in a society still suffering with the legacy of decades of apartheid rule.

Suspect individuals, the former workers say, are held in an annex room, where they are interrogated, often on matters unrelated to airport security, and can be subjected to strip searches while their luggage is taken apart. Clandestine searches of their belongings and laptops are also carried out to identify useful documents and information.

All of this is done in violation of South African law, which authorises only the police, armed forces or personnel appointed by the transport minister to carry out searches.

The former staff also accuse El Al of smuggling weapons – licensed to the local Israeli embassy – into the airport for use by the secret agents.

Mr Garb went public after he was dismissed over a campaign he led for better pay and medical benefits for El Al staff.

A South African Jew, he said he was recruited 19 years ago by the Shin Bet. “We were trained at a secret camp [in Israel] where they train Israeli special forces and they train you how to use handguns, submachine guns and in unarmed combat.”

He added that he was assigned to “armed security” in the early 1990s. “Armed security is being undercover, carrying a weapon, a handgun and at that time as well, sounds crazy but we carried Samsonite briefcases with an Uzi submachine gun in it.”

Mr Garb claimed to have profiled 40,000 people for Israel over the past 20 years, including recently Virginia Tilley, a Middle East expert who is the chief researcher at South Africa’s Human Sciences Research Council. The think tank recently published a report accusing Israel of apartheid and colonialism in the Palestinian territories.

“The decision was she should be checked in the harshest way because of her connections,” Mr Garb said.

Ms Tilley confirmed that she had been detained at the airport by El Al staff and separated from her luggage. Mr Garb said that during this period an agent “photocopied all [her] documentation and then he forwarded it on to Israel” – Mr Garb believes for use by the Shin Bet.

Israeli officials have refused to comment on the allegations. A letter produced by Mr Garb – signed by Roz Bukris, El Al’s general manager in South Africa – suggests that he was employed by the Shin Bet rather than the airline. Ms Bukris, according to the programme, refused to confirm or deny the letter’s validity.

The Israeli Embassy in South Africa declined to discuss evidence that it, rather than El Al, had licensed guns issued to the airline’s security managers. Questioned last week by Ynet, Israel’s largest news website, about the deportation of the airline official, Yossi Levy, an Israeli foreign ministry spokesman, said he could not “comment on security matters”.

A report published in 2007 by two Israeli human rights organisations, the Nazareth-based Arab Association for Human Rights and the Centre Against Racism, found that Israeli airline staff used racial profiling at most major airports around the world, subjecting Arab and Muslim passengers to discriminatory and degrading treatment in violation both of international law and the host country’s laws.

“Our research showed that the checks conducted by El Al at foreign airports had all the hallmarks of Shin Bet interrogations,” said Mohammed Zeidan, the director of the Human Rights Association. “Usually the questions were less about the safety of the flight and more aimed at gathering information on the political activities or sympathies of the passengers.”

The human rights groups approached four international airports – in New York, Paris, Vienna and Geneva – where passengers said they had been subjected to discriminatory treatment, to ask under what authority the Israeli security services were operating. The first two airports refused to respond, while Vienna and Geneva said it was not possible to oversee El Al’s procedures.

“It is remarkable that these countries make no effort to supervise the actions of Israeli security personnel present on their territory, particularly in light of the discriminatory and humiliating procedures they apply,” the report states.
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle24042.htm

Old 26-11-2009, 08:49 PM   #17
tenzingnorgay
Inactive

Great posts, accuracy, great posts.
tenzingnorgay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2009, 08:30 AM   #18
accuracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenzingnorgay View Post
Great posts, accuracy, great posts.
Why, thank you, tenzingnorgay, i was expecting
some sort of criticism.

accuracy

Old 27-11-2009, 09:41 AM   #19
accuracy

Old 28-11-2009, 07:44 AM   #20
accuracy

The Secret History of Our Time: The Pope and Satan, War and the Anti-Christ, Revelations and the Last Days

Author’s Note: In order to come up with an accurate understanding of today’s world crisis it is necessary to start looking at it from the spiritual dimension. This essay attempts to do so, using sources acquired during many years of study.

By the latter half of the 19th century, say at the time of the great Chicago Columbian Exposition of 1893, many visionaries saw mankind poised to enter a Golden Age of peace, prosperity, innovation, and progress. The reason, of course, was the Industrial Revolution, especially the relatively recent harnessing of electricity and what that could mean in terms of bringing the benefits of science and technology to bear on raising standards of living and improving the health, longevity, and culture of the masses. Most promising was the possibility that all the new ways of harnessing the hidden forces of nature could allow everyone the leisure to enjoy life, not just the privileged few.

We know that it did not work out that way. Along with skyscrapers, the telephone, airplanes, and automobiles came the horrors of the 20th century, with its wars, revolutions, genocides, and pestilences. There also came the exploitation of the earth and its resources, especially petroleum, for the enrichment of wealthy minorities in the most heavily-armed nations and the development of arsenals of weapons eventually capable of wiping all life off the planet.

Today we seem to be in a late stage of these tragedies, with the U.S. military poised to complete the armed conquest of the earth through a continuous series of assaults against the nations of the Middle East followed by even bigger targets.

It is obvious that the ultimate enemies are Russia and possibly China, both nuclear powers growing in economic strength. (See “Former Soviet States: Battleground for Global Domination” by Rick Rozoff, Global Research, November 23, 2009.) What precisely is to be gained by the American policy of world military supremacy no one seems to be able to define very clearly.

The leaders of America seem to think it is good and righteous to be able to say to every other nation of the world: “We will rule over you or destroy you.” But I would like to suggest that there is no difference in an ethical sense between this and the highwayman’s command to “Stand and deliver.”

If an individual person projected such attitudes, he would be treated as a dangerous psychopath, perhaps even criminally deranged. Some might even suggest the person was under the influence of an evil force, especially if he had no real need for other people’s property, being already the richest inhabitant of the neighborhood. Those with a religious bent might say he was possessed.

I would agree with this judgment. I would say further that the only way truly to understand the history of our time would be to postulate a metaphysical approach, where the forces of good and evil come into play.

Let us begin to seek an explanation by referring to a little-known incident that is said to have taken place within the Catholic Church.

During the late 19th century, the Church, led by Pope Leo XIII, the third longest-serving pontiff in history, attempted to bring Roman Catholicism up-to-date with respect to the rapid development of science and technology by humanizing and moderating the excesses of industrial capitalism. Pope Leo also favored peace among nations, along with fairness for all economic classes.

Pope Leo’s famous encyclical, entitled Rerum Novarum (Of New Things), published in 1891, marked the founding of the modern Catholic social justice movement while rejecting extreme collectivist economic doctrines. According to Wikipedia, “It supported the rights of labor to form unions, rejected communism and unrestricted capitalism, while affirming the right to private property.”

But at the time Pope Leo published Rerum Novarum, he had already experienced a vision of things to come of an entirely different and deeply disturbing nature. As described in the Catholic on-line Michael Journal:

“Exactly 33 years to the day prior to the great Miracle of the Sun in Fatima, that is, on October 13, 1884, Pope Leo XIII had a remarkable vision. When the aged Pontiff had finished celebrating Mass in his private Vatican Chapel, attended by a few Cardinals and members of the Vatican staff, he suddenly stopped at the foot of the altar. He stood there for about 10 minutes, as if in a trance, his face ashen white. Then, going immediately from the Chapel to his office, he composed [a] prayer to St. Michael, with instructions it be said after all Low Masses everywhere.

“When asked what had happened, he explained that, as he was about to leave the foot of the altar, he suddenly heard voices – two voices, one kind and gentle, the other guttural and harsh. They seemed to come from near the tabernacle. As he listened, he heard the following conversation:

“The guttural voice, the voice of Satan in his pride, boasted to Our Lord: ‘I can destroy your Church.’

“The gentle voice of Our Lord: ‘You can? Then go ahead and do so.’

“Satan: ‘To do so, I need more time and more power.’

“Our Lord: ‘How much time? How much power?’

“Satan: ‘75 to 100 years, and a greater power over those who will give themselves over to my service.’

“Our Lord: ‘You have the time, you will have the power. Do with them what you will.’

“The prayer Pope Leo XIII decreed be said at the end of Low Mass was: ‘Saint Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into Hell, Satan and all the other evil spirits, who prowl throughout the world, seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.’ Pope Leo’s vision, of course, is strikingly similar to the power granted Satan by God in the Book of Job.

The 75-100 years of Satanic power Pope Leo foresaw through his vision would, at its greatest extent, take the world through the year 1984, halfway through the Ronald Reagan presidency in the U.S. It would have encompassed World Wars I and II, the Great Depression, and the Cold War. It would have included the assassinations of U.S. Presidents William McKinley and John F. Kennedy, along with Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and Robert Kennedy.

Little did Pope Leo know that during these terrible times the Church he served would also largely fall under the sway of the Enemy, along with all the mainstream Protestant churches, the independent evangelical churches, and most of the other religious and civil institutions of the so-called civilized world. All would abandon to a large extent their apostolic calling through compromises with modern forces of economic exploitation and military power.

But even if the reign of Satan ended in the mid-1980s, the momentum would have continued, encompassing the start of the current phase of worldwide warfare, beginning with the attacks on Nicaragua, Grenada, Angola, Panama, and Iraq during the Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush presidencies, along with the fall of the Soviet Union resulting from U.S. economic warfare in the 1980s and early 1990s. Then in the late 1990s came the destruction of Yugoslavia by U.S. bombing, followed in 2001 by 9/11 and today’s wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

By the turn of the 20th century, the Satanic clouds were indeed gathering. By 1900, a conspiracy consisting of various European elite groups such as the Illuminati, Freemasons, and Zionists, had begun to take over the world through control of the British Empire. Their vehicle was Cecil Rhodes’ Round Table, financed by theft of the gold and diamond-rich South African provinces from the Dutch Boers. To secure their loot, the British locked up the Boers in the world’s first concentration camps.

One of Rhodes’s objectives, as stated in a series of wills starting in 1877, was “the ultimate recovery of the United States of America as an integral part of the British Empire.”[1] Rhodes’ chief executor was his fellow Freemason, Lord Nathan Rothschild. The Masonic lodges of England and France were particular hotbeds of imperialist political agitation.

These groups, which I’ll refer to simply as the Illuminati, using a term common today,[2] moved swiftly to seize control of the U.S. as the 20th century unfolded, succeeding in 1913 through passage by the U.S. Congress of the Federal Reserve Act. Also in 1913 Congress approved the Sixteenth Amendment to the Constitution, authorizing the federal income tax that would be needed to pay interest on the large national debt which the Federal Reserve System was intended to generate. As had been done with Great Britain and the Bank of England, the financial system was to be collateralized by mortgaging America’s future through the nation’s tax system.[3]

The method by which the Illuminati gained financial power was usury, or the collection of compound interest on lending, a practice the medieval Church had outlawed. But by the 20th century, the Church had begun to define usury as “excess” interest of which they themselves enjoyed substantial profits through the massive investments of the Vatican Bank.

To illustrate the diabolical nature of usury, economist Michael Hudson, in an article entitled “The Mathematical Economics of Compound Rates of Interest: A Four-Thousand Year Overview, Part I,”[4] cites a book written in 1902 by German economist Michael Flürscheim, entitled A Clue to the Economic Labyrinth.

Flürscheim drew a strong distinction between the ability of physical capital invested in scientific production to create goods of value and the manner by which finance capital expropriates the resulting wealth through interest-bearing debt.

Hudson elaborates:

“To illustrate this point, [Flürscheim] composed the following allegory to illustrate the dynamic at work:

“Many ages after man was driven from Paradise and told by the Lord ‘to earn his bread by the sweat of his brow, mercy began to prevail. A loving angel was sent down by the Great Master, charged with the task of lightening the burden. The angel’s name was Spirit of Invention. He began his work by teaching man to make useful tools,’ to tame animals, mobilize water power, air and wind power, fire and steam power to drive machinery.

“’It seemed that at last the golden era had come of which men had dreamed for ages past, without ever hoping to attain it, without trouble, with almost no exertion, except that of wealth for the satisfaction of wants which, in former times, even the richest did not know or dream of.’ But ‘that envious spirit, that fallen angel, Satan, who once before, in the shape of the serpent, had driven man from Paradise by seducing him to sin,’ was jealous and angry that his own empire would soon be over forever.

“Among the follies of man, one little imp, called Interest, managed to attract Satan’s attention. ‘”What is the matter with you, Interest?” he asked the saucy imp. “You don’t seem to be so dejected as your comrades are?”‘

“‘Why should I be dejected, master?’ replied the spirit, ‘Am I not one of your favorite soldiers? Haven’t I always been victorious under your august guidance?’”

“But Satan answered sadly, ‘Alas, You are no match for the Spirit of Invention.’ The imp, however, volunteered to demonstrate his prowess in a duel.

“‘You little imp! Fight the powerful angel who is defeating all my army?’ laughed Satan.”

“‘Yes, I alone; provided, of course, you allow my son, Compound Interest, to help me.’” He explained with regard to the goblins of technology, that “Instead of their being a source of blessing to mankind, I shall make them the producers of untold misery – worse than ever man suffered from thy hands.” So, “Satan let him have his way. The battle of giants began.”

“In the beginning the angel laughed, for, though twenty squares were passed, no noticeable diminution of his forces was perceptible. Demon Interest said nothing, but attended to business, quietly doubling his army on every succeeding square. At the thirtieth square the angel ceased to laugh, and soon saw he was lost.

“‘I despised you, little fellow,’ he signed despairingly, ‘and I am punished for my vanity. I see there is no use fighting against you. Demon Interest is more powerful than the Spirit of Invention. I am your slave. Command your servant!’

“‘I am the only servant of my great master,’ dryly replied the demon. ‘Here I see him coming. He will give you his orders.’

“And Satan gave his orders. He commanded that the angel was to continue in his work with all his troops, which were to be increased with all possible exertion, so that humanity – which did not know the nature of the antagonist it had to fight against – would always keep in fresh hope of final success when the new troops were forthcoming. But as fast as they appeared, Demon Interest was to send forth a larger army to capture the new forces, to enslave them, and – instead of their benefiting man – make them increase the slave-chains which weigh him down.

“To the surprise of the king [whose kingdom was being destroyed], this series of doublings “produced an amount larger than the treasures of his whole kingdom could buy. It is this kind of chess-game which capital is continually playing with labor.” The remarkable growth of compound interest would “soon swallow products, capital, the earth and even the workers.”

Here ends the parable, one which contains deep metaphysical truths, for compound interest embodies a power of nature comparable to nuclear energy. When the Illuminati took over the U.S. through the Federal Reserve System, Satan now had at his disposal, through banking, what was becoming the most powerful economy on earth. There followed World War I, by which an alliance among the British crown, that nation’s aristocratic classes, American bankers, Freemasonry, and international Zionism exploited the flower of youth of Europe and America as cannon fodder in order to destroy four great empires. Three of the empires were Christian: the German and the Austro-Hungarian, both largely Roman Catholic,[5] and the Russian, whose religion was Orthodox Christian. The fourth was Islamic: the Ottoman.

America was stampeded into the war by the banker-owned press, even though President Woodrow Wilson treacherously ran for reelection in 1916 on the campaign slogan, “He kept us out of war.” However, the Democratic Party that nominated Wilson in 1912 and again in 1916 had become heavily infiltrated with both Zionist and socialist influences, the latter deriving in part from the Socialist Labor Party founded in New York in 1876. This party was the second oldest socialist political organization in the world, being founded only four years after the Communist International made New York City its world headquarters.

It was the socialists and Masons who were the biggest boosters of Wilson’s entry into the war. In France, World War I was a project run virtually single-handedly by the Paris Grand Orient Lodge. Nowhere on earth did hatred of Germany, Austria-Hungary, and Catholicism overflow with such venom as in the French Third Republic.

During World War I, the British government issued the Balfour Declaration in favor of the founding of a Zionist state in Palestine. This eventually became the nation of Israel. Many British Jews who had become assimilated within British society opposed Zionism, as they believed it grew out of a ghetto mentality that would prevent Jews anywhere in the world from living at peace with their neighbors. Their misgivings were prophetic.

The Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was also financed by the Illuminati, led by the American Schiff, Warburg, Morgan, Mellon, Carnegie, and Rockefeller interests. The headquarters for their funding of the Bolsheviks was in the same building as the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.[6] After the Russian Czar abdicated in 1917, Trotsky, who was in exile in New York, traveled at Illuminati expense with a contingent of communist followers to Russia to help Lenin overthrow the provisional government.

Bolshevism was the work of the Russian Jewish intelligentsia who killed over twenty million Russian Christians in their obliteration of the Czarist empire. This is a travesty the Holocaust “industry” never mentions. During the Russian Civil War Trotsky was commander of the million-man Red Army. He explained his philosophy as a leader of men in his Autobiography:

An army cannot be built without reprisals. Masses of men cannot be led to death unless the army command has the death-penalty in its arsenal. So long as those malicious tailless apes that are so proud of their technical achievements—the animals that we call men—will build armies and wage wars, the command will always be obliged to place the soldiers between the possible death in the front and the inevitable one in the rear.[7]

Although the Western bankers wanted control over the Soviet Union’s banking system and the Rockefellers desired dominance over the Baku oil fields, Stalin, after coming to power when Lenin died and Trotsky lay ill, largely pursued an independent course. Double-crossing the Illuminati by establishing “socialism in one country,” rather than promoting the worldwide revolution Trotsky demanded, Stalin proved too hard a nut to crack. Trotsky, whose real name was Lev Bronstein, was assassinated by a Stalin agent in Mexico in 1940.

So the Illuminati, working through the Zionist financiers, brought on the Great Depression through a contraction of credit starting in 1929, then arranged for the rise of Hitler in Germany. The idea was to let Stalin and Hitler destroy each other. The plan for U.S. entrance into the World War II met with resistance from American patriots like Charles Lindbergh, but the Illuminati, with President Franklin Roosevelt’s connivance, manipulated the U.S. into war against Germany, Italy, and Japan anyway.[8] FDR now found “Uncle Joe” Stalin his ally, along with British arch-imperialist Winston Churchill of Great Britain.

During World War II the Zionists actually helped Hitler bring about the Jewish Holocaust in order to create sympathy for the foundation of the state of Israel. We now know the astounding facts that the Zionists conspired with England to block the escape routes of Jews who wanted to flee Europe and even helped the Nazis police the concentration camp system.[9]

Again the point is made that the Illuminati created both communism and fascism. The two are mirror images of each other, just different names for the all-powerful State run by a self-appointed elite with a single goal: power.

After World War II, the Illuminati created the nation of Israel in 1948 through a terrorist assault by the Zionists on Palestine. Meanwhile, Jewish scientists had developed the A-bombs that President Harry Truman dropped on Japan.

The Illuminati next used the tremendous post-war power of the U.S. national security state in order to create the Cold War to fend off the Soviet Union, whose power had multiplied through Stalin’s victory over Germany and the huge sacrifice of Russian lives this victory required. They killed the Kennedy brothers in the 1960s and have produced the last 30 years of world conflict, leading to the 9/11 false-flag attacks in New York and Washington and today’s phony “War on Terror.”

A decade earlier, the Illuminati took command of Russia after the “fall” of the Soviet Union in 1991. During the decade of the 1990s, under Russian Freemason Boris Yeltsin and the Jewish-Russian “oligarchs,” that nation was looted of its financial and resource wealth.

The plan may have included not only dismemberment of the Soviet Union but of Russia itself. According to a book published in Russian by Oleg Platonov entitled Russia’s Crown of Thorns- Secret History of Freemasonry” 1731-1996 (1996), the biggest part of Siberia was even to have been handed over to the United States.[11]

But the plan has evidently been thwarted by a resurgence of Russian nationalism. While Yeltsin handed on his authority to Vladimir Putin in a surprise move in 1999, Putin, as did Stalin in the 1920s, has now begun to restore the independence and economic power that were stolen from Russia during Yeltsin’s misrule.

In fact, the failure of the Illuminati to fulfill their longstanding dream of completely destroying Russia is probably the most significant geopolitical fact of the last half-century. As a result, the homeland of Orthodox Christianity still exists,[12] and nuclear-tipped Russian missiles remain aimed at all the major Western cities, where the Illuminati elite reside, as well as at Israel.

The U.S. has retaliated by expanding the membership of NATO to include Poland and the Baltic republics, staging “color revolutions” to take over former Soviet republics like Ukraine and Georgia, and trying to gain as allies the former Central Asian republics like Kazakhstan. Russia is increasingly portrayed in the Illuminati press, as was the Soviet Union during the Cold War, as the enemy of world peace. But with Russia moving closer to the European Union and becoming a major supplier of natural gas and oil, the world balance of power may have decisively tipped from the Western Hemisphere back to Eurasia.

The new battleground appears to be Iran, the last Middle Eastern nation not completely under Illuminati control. The continued demonization of Iran by media outlets like the Washington Post and New York Times is clearly intended to prepare the ground for a much larger Asian war that would likely be accompanied by totalitarian repression in every nation of the world. And the run-up to world genocide through planned programs of famine, pestilence, epidemics, and de-industrialization via the global warming scare, would be the seeming accompaniment. At the same time, there seems to be a glimmer of realization that an attack on Iran by the U.S. and/or Israel, could be suicidal for both in the long run, especially if it leads to world war against Russia, China, and maybe even India.

Whatever the outcome, what is evident is that we are continuing to witness the workings of Satanic evil on a worldwide scale. Even if, according to Pope Leo’s vision, Satan’s reign has come to an end, as stated earlier, the momentum continues.

The focal point of Satanism on earth today is the U.S. military-industrial-intelligence complex, with its allies in Britain, Israel, and the other NATO nations.

This complex is a death cult engaged in torture, assassinations, mind control, destruction of nations and peoples, and confiscation of all the resources of the earth. Among its roots is Nazism, which itself was a Satanic cult that was incorporated into the American CIA after World War II when a host of Nazi mass murderers were spirited into the U.S. from Germany to form the core of Western intelligence operations against the Soviet Union. The CIA was run by members of Yale University’s Skull and Bones, itself an Illuminati death cult said to have been founded by white Protestant males with money from New England’s Chinese opium trade in the early 19th century.

Today the Illuminati cult intends to complete its conquest of earth, destroy much of the useless human population, enslave the rest, and likely enjoy itself to the end of time in drugged debauchery, just as its leaders among the elitist class already do on a regular basis. Planning among the cult for World War III is well-advanced, even though Russia thwarted the earlier plans for it to be dissolved during the events of the 1990s.

The cult is doubtless frightened because it knows that Russia possesses enough nukes to obliterate all major Western elite strongholds and will do so if pushed too far. Nevertheless they will be moving out soon because they know time is no longer on their side. There are indeed plans to impose martial law within the U.S. and other Western nations and lock up all those perceived as still capable of independent thinking. According to one of my informants:

“I’m a retired Correctional Officer….. I was recently talking to a friend of mine named M- who still works at the prison I was at prior to my retirement. M- told me of a recent conversation he had with an officer at this same prison who is also in the National Guard. The officer told M- that they (the National Guard) were presently training to put people in ‘Re-education Camps.’ I asked M- if he was sure that was the term the officer used? M- said he was absolutely certain that the guard used the term Re-education Camps.”

At this stage of the discussion it is fair to ask whether there is anything else going on that might provide a counterweight to the ruination of the world and mankind. If there is a God, what is He doing to right the wrongs that have been done? If there are people of wisdom who are supposed to be guarding and protecting humanity, where are they?

And where are the angelic forces, the beneficent spirits, some embodiment of decency and goodness? For the believers in our midst, where are the saviors of mankind? Where is Jesus Christ when we need Him? Where is Mohammed? Buddha? Vishnu? Are they nowhere to be found in mankind’s darkest hour?

Let us call these forces of goodness and light the influence of esotericism. Some claim that all esoteric influences are evil and Satanic and that the Illuminati itself has esoteric origins.

This is profoundly false. There have been threads of hidden teachings throughout human history that have continuously led individuals to the highest realization. These influences have produced all genuine world religions. They produced the Mysteries of ancient times. They were at the core of different spiritual teachings during European history, including those of the Knights Templars, the Rosicrucians, and the Renaissance schools of art and philosophy.

But teachings degenerate over time, and unscrupulous people get hold of them and try to use them for selfish purposes. The result is black magic, sorcery, even devil worship. The Illuminati are a black magic cult. So is Skull and Bones. So were the Nazis. So are the CIA, the Mossad, MI6, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderberg Group, the Tavistock Institute, and many other organizations that try to use power or wealth or knowledge or related means for the control or destruction of others.

An intense form of black magic is practiced by the mainstream media through use of psychological manipulation for purposes of propaganda or commercialism. In fact the entire Western ruling elite is a black magic death cult with its own perverted rites of initiation. As indicated earlier, what characterizes these people above all is their universal addiction to drugs and sexual promiscuity or perversion.

But genuine esotericism has also been at work in the world. One form of endeavor has been through the transfer of the hidden knowledge of man’s spiritual evolution from centers in the East that have been overrun by war or revolution to individuals, groups, and secret schools in the West.

This happened when Russia was destroyed by the Bolshevik Revolution. The esoteric spark was carried to Paris and London respectively by the Caucasian-Greek spiritual master G.I. Gurdjieff (1866-1949) and his Russian pupil P.D. Ouspensky (1878-1947).

In the 1920s the Indian Sufi master Hazrat Inayat Khan (1882-1927) and his brother Musharaff Khan (1895-1967) brought the secrets of Sufism to America and Europe, founding a school that continues today. British journalist Paul Bruton (1898-1981) spent years in remote places of Egypt and India and wrote a series of books on his discoveries, including accounts of the famed Indian master Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950).

In the line of yoga, Swami Vivekananda (1863-1902) came to America in the early years of the 20th century to teach Vedanta. He was followed by Swami Yogananda (1893-1952), author of the celebrated Autobiography of a Yogi, who founded the Self-Realization Fellowship in California.

There were others. In the 1960s, followers of Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (1918-2008), the Beatles’ guru, brought Transcendental Meditation to the West. The Kriya Yoga movement of Swami Muktananda (1908-1982) put down roots in upstate New York. Another great India master who influenced many Westerners was Papa Ramdas (1884-1963). Others were Sri Anirvan (1896-1978), Sri Aurobindo (1872-1950), Krishnamurti (1895-1986), and Meher Baba (1894-1969) More recently the female Indian masters Karunamayi, Amachi, and Mother Mira have founded movements in the West, as has the famous yogic meditation master Shivabalayogi.

When the Chinese took over Tibet most of the Tibetan lamas fled to India and the West, including the Dalai Lama, the Gwalya Karmapa , Chögyam Trungpa (1939-1987), and many others. Tibetan Buddhism has transformed the consciousness of the West in many profound ways.

The list could go on. Other streams of thought and practice have been Zen, Chinese Taoism, and the hidden teachings of many groups of native peoples in North and South America, Australia, Africa, Asia, and even within Europe among the Celtic and Nordic peoples. And within the Christian tradition there have been spiritual masters emerging as well, such as Joel Goldsmith (1892-1964) in the U.S., Padre Pio (1887-1968) in Italy, Eckhart Tolle (1948-) of Germany, who teaches in the U.S. and Canada, and Mother Teresa (1910-1997). Another important esoteric teacher was Austrian Rudolf Steiner (1861-1925).

I have been told that work is also ongoing on the astral plane. One powerful individual, for instance, has been hard at work with astral entities to stop the American plan of conquest.

Has all this happened by design? The answer, undoubtedly, is yes. No one in the world today who sincerely seeks inspiration or instruction on finding the path to the Higher Self and God can fail to encounter it. “Seek and ye shall find,” has never been more true.

And yet a person must persist and eventually find truth in his own heart, mind, and soul, because that is where God truly resides. If the travesties of the 20th century have demonstrated one thing, it is that God is not to be found in the world, at least the world that we see on TV and in the actions of its celebrities and leaders. No one out there is going to help us.

All help, rather, is to be found within. Then, once found, it is up to us to put it into action through our courageous efforts to help others as we encounter them in daily life.

As stated in Matthew 25: 31-46 (King James Version):

“When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

“And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

“And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

“Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

“For I was an hungered, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

“Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

“Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

“When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

“Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

“And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

“Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

“For I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

“I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.”

“Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungered, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

“Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

“And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.”

The importance of these words in human history cannot be exaggerated. For 2,000 years they have been the standard by which nations, churches, rulers, economic systems, and political creeds have been measured. It was these sentiments that created modern civilization, imposed some semblance of decency on public and private life, and made it possible to walk down the streets of most parts of the world in peace and safety.

“These conditions have been disappearing over the last century. If we look at the theft of trillions of dollars by the rulers of Wall Street over the last decade, along with the relentlessness and viciousness of the U.S. war machine and the disgusting violence and filth of modern mass culture, we can feel the impact of how far man has fallen.

To repeat an earlier theme, it’s happened, above all, by the replacement of the values found in the New Testament and other religious scriptures by the Satanic banking system that exploits and destroys humanity through application of interest-bearing debt. And this has taken place, not because of any power inherent in falsehood and error but by the acquiescence of humanity itself to its own enslavement.

Let us now turn to what has been said about the “Last Days,” the “End Times,” and the “Apocalypse.” Many people today have a deep sense of dread that things cannot go on as they are. This may be one reason those with the means to do so are hoarding as much of value as they can lay their hands on. They want to be safe. The collective unconscious is clearly fearing a final calamity, as evidenced by films such as 2012. Is some great battle between good and evil about to take place? Is the earth to be either transformed and/or destroyed?

There has been, for instance, an enormous amount of discussion and speculation among various Christian denominations about the prophecies in the Book of Revelations. I think that virtually all of what is being said is merely conjecture, often used by the commenter to bolster his own sense of being among the elite that is supposedly going to come through the predicted tribulation unscathed.

At the same time, my own sense is that we are indeed in the Last Days. While I cannot prove it, I believe the Anti-Christ of legend exists and has been on earth working his evil will for the last 40 years. I believe it is he who is behind the final battle now being prepared by the U.S. military and its remaining perceived enemies. I believe the U.S. military is working directly for the Anti-Christ. But I do not believe it is necessary for me to name that person. I will say, however, that he is not Jewish.

For an interpretation of the Last Days I turn to another great spiritual master, one little known in the U.S. but who taught prominently in France for 40 years. This is a man named Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov (1900-1986). He was a Bulgarian Christian, Slavic by race, and, according to his personal testimony, heir to an ancient line of spiritual teaching that is descended directly from St. John of Patmos, author of the Book of Revelations. I never met him but visited one of his disciples in Connecticut in a house where he stayed during his only visit to America. The honorific title Omraam comes from the time he visited India and received initiation from the half-legendary Babaji.[13]

Aïvanhov wrote no books, though his teachings are voluminous. All existing accounts consist of transcripts from his lectures. One such volume is entitled The Book of Revelations: A Commentary (Editions Prosveta: 1991). The book is 190 pages long and virtually impossible to summarize. So I will quote a few passages in the remainder of this essay, urging readers to get hold of the book and read it if you can find a copy. I believe it is one of the most important books in existence in relation to the events of today.

First, let me point out that according to Aïvanhov, The Book of Revelations was given to St. John on Patmos by that mysterious figure in Biblical lore known as Melchizedek. Identified as the King of Salem, Melchizedek appears in the Book of Genesis to Abram (before he became Abraham) and bestows on him the bread and wine that foreshadow the communion elements given much later by Jesus to his disciples at the Last Supper.

This is what Aïvanhov says about Melchizedek:

“Of all God’s representatives it is Melchizedek who has the most important role to play on earth. All decisions and instructions concerning the destiny of mankind come from him. All the high Initiates received their instruction from him: Hermes Trismegistus was an aspect of Melchizedek and Orpheus, Moses, Pythagoras, Buddha, and Zoroaster—all the greatest Initiates were taught by him: even Jesus. It was Melchizedek who sent the three Magi, as representatives of his kingdom, to bow down before Jesus, because Jesus was the incarnation of the Christ-principle, of the Word made flesh…. Jesus, therefore, received instruction from Melchizedek. St. Paul states this very clearly when he explains that Jesus belonged to the order of Melchizedek: ‘So also Christ did not glorify himself to become High Priest, but it was He (God) who said to him: “You are My Son. Today I have begotten you….You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek.”‘…Melchizedek, who reigns over the destiny of the world, is an aspect of Christ, the Cosmic Principle. This is what St. Paul means when he says that he was ‘made like the Son of God.’ There must always be, somewhere on earth, a divine fire whose flames are never extinguished, and this is precisely the task of Melchizedek: to keep this fire alive. He is this fire and all those who are ready to do so can light their own flame from his.”

We can see from these passages that no matter what evil may befall the earth, God, through Melchizedek, is watching, biding his time, and available to those who are seeking safety and salvation. God has not abandoned the world. The Anti-Christ may appear to be all-powerful, but it is not so. Certainly it is a time for testing. We may not see why God is putting the world through such agony. But the situation is still under control.[14]

Another passage from Revelations Aïvanhov interprets as follows:

“Indeed, the Devil is about to throw some of you in prison, that you may be tested, and you will have tribulation…. Be faithful unto death, and I will give you the crown of life.”

Aïvanhov himself was imprisoned by the French during World War II. He was from Bulgaria, which was allied with Germany, and was falsely accused of being a Nazi along with other crimes. He was acquitted, released, and retained as pupils many people he had met in prison.

Aïvanhov speaks of acquiring a heavenly name as a sign of initiation:

“Every man and woman has a name that was given to them by their parents when they were born but, more often than not, this name does not mean much. The name a person receives from Heavenly entities, however, corresponds exactly to what he is: it is a faithful expression of his deepest reality. And, in truth, only he can really know it, for it is an integral part of that reality.”

So we should all strive to live in such a way that we may receive our heavenly name. We do this, according to The Book of Revelations, by “overcoming.” Aïvanhov says:

“The Spirit also says, ‘To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His Throne.’ There is no throne other than that of Leo [sign of the Lion], on which is seated the Sun, Christ. Symbolically speaking, Christ is the Sun, the heart that pours out its blood—its love—into the universe. And this means, therefore, that he who overcomes hatred and death (inner coldness) will reign on the throne of God.”

Much has been said by commentators in reference to the calamities of modern times represented by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. This is what Aïvanhov says:

“The four horses with the four Horsemen on their backs are a symbol of the cataclysms ordained by the four great Angels of the elements on high, for these Angels are so powerful that the merest sign from them sets in motion other forces which devastate the face of the earth. Why can’t human beings understand that everything they do entails certain consequences and that they cannot continue to transgress the laws of nature and interfere with the work of the elements with impunity? By their actions and, also, by their thoughts and feelings and their anarchical attitude, they exasperate the forces of nature and, in the long run, these forces react and move to restore order. Nature is not something inert and insensate, and human being don’t have the right to do whatever they please with her; when they exceed the bounds of what she is prepared to put up with, she retaliates.”

No doubt this passage includes abuse of the laws of nature by the military and intelligence agencies in developing every more powerful and terrible weapons of mass destruction, as well as through inflicting pain and degradation on their fellow human beings by means of torture, propaganda, psy ops, etc. “God is not mocked,” and retribution is sure to come. But in the end, when the dust settles, love is certain to win out. Aïvanhov says:

“Christ is the Divine Lamb, the spirit of love that attracts, draws together and sustains all things. And it is He, this spirit of love, that is the bedrock and foundation of creation; it is He that sacrificed himself so that the matter of creation should be impregnated with the divine fluid of his blood. It is He that is the unifying bond, the link, the cement that ensures the cohesion of the universe, that binds together all the atoms, molecules, and ‘letters’ of this immense Book. Everywhere, in the stones of the earth and the stars in the sky, it is this love that holds the structure together. Love is the most powerful force in the universe and this is why love alone is worthy to read the secrets of the universe.”

Aïvanhov speaks of women and their supreme role:

“Never forget that the Kingdom of God on earth can only be brought into being by women, for only woman possesses the matter needed to embody it. What a lot of mental attitudes still need to be changed!”

Hearkening back to the start of this essay which cited Pope Leo’s vision, following is the passage in Revelations 12:7-10 that speaks of the war in heaven:

“And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

Commenting on this all-important passage, so relevant to events today, Aïvanhov says:

“There have always been men in the world who have had the courage to throw themselves into a struggle to the death against the dragon but, to this day, none have vanquished it, for this battle is not the province of human beings: they have neither the stature, nor the breadth of vision, neither the power nor the methods required to defeat the dragon. Only a Heavenly entity, the Archangel Michael, is capable of conquering the dragon….When the time comes, the Archangel Michael will rise up and, with the help of his army of angels of light, will conquer the dragon and bring about the victory that human beings have never ceased asking the Creator for. This is why we should ally ourselves with him and ask him to protect us and allow us to work with him in order to strengthen his victory. Light will triumph over darkness: this has been foretold and it will be so. Why not have a share in that triumph by dedicating your energies to light, goodness, and brotherhood every day?”

Aïvanhov also talks at length about “the new heaven and the new earth” and the Heavenly City, the celestial Jerusalem. But I will leave most of that to the reader’s own discovery. Let me close this summary with the following prophetic words:

“Mankind will never entirely disappear. Don’t worry about it: human beings are very tough; they can survive anything! On the other hand, there are certainly going to be all kinds of cataclysms and upheavals; we are truly at the end of an era. This is why you have to get ready to enter the new heaven and walk on the new earth.”

So what exactly lies ahead and when will it happen? Well, I am not a prophet and have no specific predictions to offer. But it seems obvious that it makes no sense to look to the larger society or to a government under the control of the criminally insane for assistance. It is time for people to help themselves, and, since I began to study these things 40 years ago, it has meant to me the formation of groups that can develop their skills enough to be self-sufficient.

But such groups must have a spiritual foundation. They must seek their inspiration in prayer, meditation, and consensus decision making. Otherwise, they will be subject to domination by those who seek power, control, or their own survival before that of others. I believe the best places to seek guidance are through the scriptures of the world’s great religions.

As Joel Goldsmith has said, what the world needs now is not a new religion but a sense of inner peace, calmness, and healing. Like Aïvanhov, I do not believe God intends to wipe humanity from the face of the earth. But clearly there will be great tribulation. It’s time to prepare. Let’s do so expeditiously but cheerfully using the tools at hand.

In the meantime, I believe that people can find safety from the worst of collapsing conditions simply by turning away from the materialistic viewpoint. Materialism derives from what metaphysics calls “carnal mind.” This is seen in the allegory found in yoga teachings where a person sees a rope on the ground and recoils in horror because he thinks it’s a snake. Another name for it, used by Goldsmith, is “universal hypnotism,” of which our interpretation of the world we are convinced we live in is composed. It’s this “carnal mind” or “universal hypnotism” that defines Satan as found in the allegory of the Garden of Eden. Returning to the 1884 vision of Pope Leo XIII, an interpretation is that, for whatever reasons, mankind was about to be subjected to an intense period of materialistic thinking.

The Fall of Man is therefore defined as the dualistic state of consciousness where God is seen as separate from material creation. Man in his foolishness believes in the material creation, fears it (i.e., sees it as a snake), and thinks he can use it for selfish ends, whereas in his original innocence he already has God-given dominion over all creation but only as he exercises it through love as God’s good steward. In dualistic consciousness, the outer world is seen as having power apart from God. This is the fundamental delusion. In reality, only God, as divine consciousness, has power. But man, as having that spark as well, can allow God’s presence and power to be expressed through him.

It’s now time, perhaps, to regain this sense of innocence, love, and stewardship. For guidance, see especially Joel Goldsmith’s book, The Thunder of Silence. In deep meditation, these truths are realized. Freedom in God-realization is seen as man’s natural condition to which we now must return.
© Copyright 2009 by Richard C. Cook