https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/01/a...self-as-muslim
chriswalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 12:58 PM   #22
De Gothia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
a disgusting mind created that picture

wish Id never seen it
You're entitled to your opinion, of course. I'm more inclined to think that being an apologist for these deviants is what's truly disgusting.

Obviously the cartoon is directed at EXTREMISTS, and not ALL Muslims.

Last edited by De Gothia; 08-02-2017 at 01:31 PM.
De Gothia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 02:01 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
a disgusting mind created that picture

wish Id never seen it
interesting bit of satire though

interesting because i've heard progressives say all of those things

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-03-2017, 11:13 PM   #24
machineelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by machineelf View Post
http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/austra...r6y?li=AAgfLCP

This bloke in the above article probably meant well but he screwed up thinking it was another fake attack. It doesnt make troofers look good...and he looks really bad.

It didnt have the hallmarks that the fake attacks do, and the footage looked very clear.

Death toll rose to 6.
I was wrong, this was fake. Shame on me.
I cant believe they had the dude doing doughnuts in the centre of the city in front of everyone before the main event.
It does have the hallmarks. The numbers, dodgy acting, lack of video evidence.
Brazen a.f. was this psy op.

A magazine vendor was told to move the day before, though he had been in the same spot for years. He was also told to not talk.

https://youtu.be/xSjXD-kBn8I

Last edited by machineelf; 26-03-2017 at 11:14 PM.
machineelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2017, 07:18 AM   #25
Dude111

Very sad
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2017, 09:13 AM   #26
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
Yes they do, and unfortunately we little guys are powerless to do anything about those who operate above the law. You're preaching to the choir on that score btw. This thread is about another piece of shit who drove through a crowd of people, killing at least 6 and seriously injuring many others.
Joss is right though regardless of this crazy individual, the largess of our voluntary military metastasis the cancer of the state.

Then we all eventually pay for the violence of our ancestors by design and the whole scenario removes in constant resolution.

What is six here and six million elsewhere.

Last edited by the apprentice; 28-03-2017 at 09:30 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2017, 09:29 AM   #27
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by De Gothia View Post
You're entitled to your opinion, of course. I'm more inclined to think that being an apologist for these deviants is what's truly disgusting.

Obviously the cartoon is directed at EXTREMISTS, and not ALL Muslims.
But the paticular opiate of those who are associated by birth rubs off on everyone who is muslim and vice versa, this is how the magic of statism works, it must survive at any cost.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2017, 10:37 AM   #28
machineelf

http://www.msn.com/en-au/video/watch...eet/vi-BByR1jz

As per usual, they focus on only a few "victims" and as per usual there were NO TEARS. Lots of eye rolling by one interviewee which is a strong sign of lying.
No good evidence when there should have been, and what appears to be the same shitty acting from victims.

At least the acting was a little better than Emma Parkinson of the Paris attack who witnessed a massacre, got shot and was all smiles in her interview.

"They" would do things like this, they can pull off such fakery, and it sure looks like they have done so, just as they did many times before.
Old 28-03-2017, 11:05 AM   #29
machineelf

Heres a nice odd little note on that interview, the reporters name is MARTIN King and he is interviewing the BRYANT family. Martin Bryant is the Port Arthur (fake) massacre patsy.

"Just a coincidence, nothing to worry about".

Also, to have a 'King' involved is of note, the plane that crashed in Melbourne a month later was heading to King Island.
Must they really do that? Thats not how you make friends.
Old 02-04-2017, 06:34 AM   #30
rooey

Why has this been moved to the war on terror section?? that makes no sense at all .. as it wasn't a terror attack

A hoax/falseflag/reaction-solution forum must be made

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-04-0...street/8408764

here we can see more of what these fake events are really about

""The world is changing, it is a different environment today than it was even five or 10 years ago and we need to respond to events that have happened on the other side of the world, and tragically events like Bourke Street."

Mr Andrews said the Government was working with Victoria Police and Lord Mayor Robert Doyle and flagged a host of new safety measures.

"We want to get this right. We have been working on it for some months and we'll have further exciting announcements to make soon," he said.

"Everything from bollards, planter boxes — those sort of permanent things — but with a technological angle, so bollards that can come up and down when needed, controlled from a central point … then of course sirens and other warning devices, they're being looked at very closely as well."
"

automatic bollards and sirens, so they can shut the city down, halt traffic flow, marshall law stuff

TOTAL CONTROL!!!

but hey shove this stuff into a small little un related forum

hardly important at all this civil liberty stuff hey?

Last edited by rooey; 02-04-2017 at 06:36 AM.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2017, 12:12 PM   #31
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by chriswalker View Post
Seriously? You reckon?

The talk in the conspiracy sites is that he is a Muslim Kurd and this was indeed a terror strike.

Give him a western name and everybody thinks "he's in need of psychiatric help".

I could be wrong and he could just be a mental case, but why? Why do this? What possible reason did he have to cause so much misery and panic?

I was 500 metres away on the east part of the Melbourne CBD at the time.
It's not unknown for people with mental problems to want to go down in a 'blaze of glory', which they might feel is justified for all the bad things that they have suffered. There doesn't always need to be an ideology behind such acts.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote