Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 02-01-2019, 02:45 PM   #1
zetetic0void

Default Is David Bowie still alive?

This clip from the day after David Bowie allegedly died is quite interesting. I have heard David Bowie talk some times and to me, as soon as this guy corrects the person about the "Fortune Music" mistake, it just sounded like him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt2ba3R51aI

What do you think? Any British people here who might just think it's a similar sounding accent?

Just found this and thought it was interesting but haven't even looked into this idea!

"In other words, a person who is fanatic in matters of religion, and clings to certain ideas about the nature of God and the universe, becomes a person who has no faith at all". - Alan Watts

Last edited by zetetic0void; 02-01-2019 at 02:47 PM.
zetetic0void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 03:01 PM   #2
decim

That bloke looks like Bowie.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 03:35 PM   #3
zetetic0void

thanks for inserting the vid ... couldn't get it to work.

He seems to sound and have mannerisms like him too ... quite bizarre - one more thing to look into LOL

"In other words, a person who is fanatic in matters of religion, and clings to certain ideas about the nature of God and the universe, becomes a person who has no faith at all". - Alan Watts
Old 02-01-2019, 07:40 PM   #4
techman

That clip has been around a fair while, but it is nonetheless very interesting, not only the similarity to Bowie but also the guys apparent fascination for him.

Yes he does appear to bear an uncanny likeness to him; if we were to strip away the man's strange, almost melted looking face, which to me does not look like a natural face whether a fresh one or an ageing one, would probably reveal his likely true identity. Are there any photos or videos of this person prior to Bowie's death looking like this where the real Bowie's whereabouts can be documented to show he wasn't disguised as someone else and prove behind reasonable doubt this man isn't Bowie?.

If he really is Bowie, then why fake his death?. Is this just one big joke on the public to see how much they can be had, and by interviewing someone who just happens to look like him, albeit in disguise, or is there something else going on?. Are they deliberately interviewing someone in order to make people think he's still alive as disinfo in order to silence theories about whether he mayve been taken out?

Last edited by techman; 02-01-2019 at 07:54 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 08:41 PM   #5
zetetic0void

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
That clip has been around a fair while, but it is nonetheless very interesting, not only the similarity to Bowie but also the guys apparent fascination for him.

Yes he does appear to bear an uncanny likeness to him; if we were to strip away the man's strange, almost melted looking face, which to me does not look like a natural face whether a fresh one or an ageing one, would probably reveal his likely true identity. Are there any photos or videos of this person prior to Bowie's death looking like this where the real Bowie's whereabouts can be documented to show he wasn't disguised as someone else and prove behind reasonable doubt this man isn't Bowie?.

If he really is Bowie, then why fake his death?. Is this just one big joke on the public to see how much they can be had, and by interviewing someone who just happens to look like him, albeit in disguise, or is there something else going on?. Are they deliberately interviewing someone in order to make people think he's still alive as disinfo in order to silence theories about whether he mayve been taken out?

There's this one of 'Jack Steven'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJ-0mGgfNyE

In a way I feel some of his accent is not the same type as the guy on SKy News (or Bowie's). At 4 seconds in, the way he says "A&R Man" has a certain British accent which makes me think of the floor man on Are You Being Served (LOL).

Anyway, I just discovered this so I guess I'm out of date LOL.

I feel it's odd that a guy in the music industry for decades has a LinkedIn page where 2 people have recommended him LOL . A guy who had a hand in establishing the Eurythmics, and various other connections seems to have so little info.

The only Jack Steven on Wikipedia is a footballer.

-----------

I don't know why David Bowie might fake his death. Perhaps to disappear to an island he might own (or many islands). I know there have been similar ideas regarding Michael Jackson (and that Dave Dave guy who sounded like him).

All I can say is that when this guy corrected the interviewer at the start about "Fortune Music" , he just seemed so like David Bowie from the vids I've seen him talk

Last edited by zetetic0void; 02-01-2019 at 08:41 PM.
Old 02-01-2019, 09:37 PM   #6
size_of_light

If I was running a black ops project and had no morals or ethics, I would have covertly cloned every notable person of exceptional talent over the years for a variety of reasons.

The Bowie lookalike in the original video is strikingly similar but also 'not quite right.'

That uncanny John Lennon impersonator is another example.

Maybe they play around with gene-splicing (or whatever) with some clones so they're 75% copies of the originals and put them out in the public to see the reaction (or lack thereof).

Perhaps a pure Bowie clone is shackled at the ankle and playing Life on Mars to Moon base troops as we speak.

Important to keep up morale with special treats once in a while.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 10:09 AM   #7
truth seeker 09

Russianvids:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 03-01-2019 at 10:10 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2019, 11:45 AM   #8
JumpRogue

Good thread
"That's all it is: information. Even a simulated experience or a dream; simultaneous reality and fantasy. Any way you look at it, all the information that a person accumulates in a lifetime is just a drop in the bucket."
JumpRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2019, 09:47 PM   #9
bamboozooka

my favourite quote of the year so far lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Perhaps a pure Bowie clone is shackled at the ankle and playing Life on Mars to Moon base troops as we speak.
Important to keep up morale with special treats once in a while.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 09:52 AM   #10
techman

I can at least see both sides of the comment arguments saying those two men in those interviews of this Jack Stevens bloke aren't the same, but I can also understand how people are adamant they are the same person. So which is it?. Just shows, imo, there's some clever mind game going on here, and that's regardless if it points to Bowie being this person or persons.

I hear the odd remark about celebs being cloned, but not a 100% clone just a near 75% clone, enough to fool most people but enough to make those who are abit more eagle eyed to sense there's something "unoriginal" compared to the supposed real individual they're supposed to be that's puzzling them.

Maybe this Jack Steven dude, like some have suggested with Mark Staycer - the alleged Lennon double, is one of these doubles or clones too, and they're deliberately putting these people out in the news media (at the time of the "real" persons death) in order to cause confusion and make people believe they faked their deaths and are living in disguise. It could be the real Bowie, but it could also be a very uncannily looking, albeit somewhat disguised, double or even clone. Maybe Bowie, has as been suggested by others regarding Paul McCartney and Faul, had a twin brother?.

Last edited by techman; 06-01-2019 at 09:58 AM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote