Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 09-02-2007, 10:54 PM   #1
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Default V

For those of you who remember the hit TV series "V", I hear they are making a new mini series called "The Next generation" ..or they are trying to...

for those who have not seen it its about a reptilian race that come to earth "in peace" but are here to impose a fascist rulership where they enslave us...they look human but are really reptilain

this inspired me to buy the old DVDs of the first ones... (one box set is only released in the USA at the moment that i want)

I was really into this when it was out... besides the fact I was young and had a crush on Diana even though she was evil ... I always found it really interesting... like many films that may ring a bell in your head so to speak...

I thought it was even more interesting when in the plot description is speaks of loads of saucers "3 miles diameter" come to earth

i found that very interesting as if anyone has seen the DVD "Evidence The Case For NASA UFOs" then you can see how there is evidence that UFOs above our atmosphere exist and are as big as 3 miles in diameter...

seeing as these movie makers might have some incite into these subjects i thought it was very interesting...

anyone dig V?

Last edited by thirdwave; 09-02-2007 at 10:56 PM.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:56 PM   #2
kha zarr
Inactive

Location: New Jersey, U.S., Sol-3, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Supercluster, Alpha Quadrant, Universe

aw man, V was awesome!! There are some episodes I still havent seen. When I was in canada, on space channel, they had been showing the old episodes on tv. I was in school at the time and so missed some of them.

Last edited by kha zarr; 09-02-2007 at 10:59 PM.
kha zarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 10:59 PM   #3
h1s_l0rdsh1p

Saw it on tv once...

It was cool...

But not something that kept me on the edge of my seat.
h1s_l0rdsh1p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:01 PM   #4
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

they are quite cheep now to order from play.com

i just wanted to see them again as now i am more open minded to this stuff than i was back then and might see more in it...

especially if the new ones does come out...

the new one is meant to be based 20 years ahead when the reptiles took over the place.. same actors have signed up..so on...

it would be interesting with all the info flying around now and not to mention the modern effects...

Last edited by thirdwave; 09-02-2007 at 11:11 PM.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:01 PM   #5
mari

Yes I remember 'V' The scene which sticks in my mind is two of the 'invaders' talking whilst standing at a food vending machine. One of the reptillians ( in human form) is hungry and orders a snack, which turns out to be a rather large rat, which she drops into her mouth ( her head bends back, her jaw extends & she drops the rat into her mouth!) Cool..........
mari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:05 PM   #6
lookfar

Yeah I remember V when I was a kid, it was great! I'd also like to watch it again now that I'm more aware of things. I had a crush in Kyle, I thought he was well cute at the time

Be good if they do bring out a new one.
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:10 PM   #7
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

well the question is... why reptilians in human forum?... why a fascist agenda?

I also remember mind control being used as well...

coincidence...maybe.

hence the reason i would like to see it with my more aware head...
Old 09-02-2007, 11:13 PM   #8
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
well the question is... why reptilians in human forum?... why a fascist agenda?

I also remember mind control being used as well...

coincidence...maybe.

hence the reason i would like to see it with my more aware head...
I suppose it's just another instance of having the truth in plain view.

That's interesting - I don't remember the mind control bit, but it was a very long time ago that I saw it & I wasn't aware of the process back then
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
Old 09-02-2007, 11:17 PM   #9
blokey

Why do people always look for things that reinforce their beliefs and discount other things that don't ?

Quick, theres a show about lizards, it must be true.

Sigh.
blokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:18 PM   #10
chocky pud
Premier Subscribers

Yes V was a good series, and I have the feeling this was the secret-keepers 'hinting' to us about what's going on....sort of like an announcement. I read somewhere that they do this to get out subconscious brains permission to control us. If we do nothing to stop them (because our conscious brain doesn't realise it is an announcement due to our 'disconnection' to other parts of ourselves), then that constitutes our permission for the controllers to keep doing what they do best.

I don't watch TV but will make an effort to watch this one to see if there are any "triggers" in it.
chocky pud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:04 AM   #11
eternal_spirit
Inactive

I watched it all about 20 years ago also fancied that woman alien shapshifter reptile thing.
Then many years later read Icke's books and he made a comparison to V and the reptilians.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 12:04 AM   #12
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
I suppose it's just another instance of having the truth in plain view.

That's interesting - I don't remember the mind control bit, but it was a very long time ago that I saw it & I wasn't aware of the process back then

it was the goody girl ...she was captured and they tried to brainwash her on their side... i think they used it on a few people... using peoples fears and stuff.... i think it left her a bit messed up but she kind of pulled through.... i vageley remember her in a room but she was hallucinating and seeing she was in like a jungle and stuff...
Old 10-02-2007, 12:07 AM   #13
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
I watched it all about 20 years ago also fancied that woman alien shapshifter reptile thing.
Then many years later read Icke's books and he made a comparison to V and the reptilians.
ahhh!!! so it was not only me who loved her!!!

i always felt odd as she was the first bady i liked

I think she just had that dominant thing going on lol!
Old 10-02-2007, 12:13 AM   #14
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocky pud View Post
Yes V was a good series, and I have the feeling this was the secret-keepers 'hinting' to us about what's going on....sort of like an announcement. I read somewhere that they do this to get out subconscious brains permission to control us. If we do nothing to stop them (because our conscious brain doesn't realise it is an announcement due to our 'disconnection' to other parts of ourselves), then that constitutes our permission for the controllers to keep doing what they do best.

I don't watch TV but will make an effort to watch this one to see if there are any "triggers" in it.

yeah im sure they do do stuff like that... but also its art.... these people are artists too, just what else would they possibly create knowing what they know...
Old 10-02-2007, 12:13 AM   #15
lookfar

Quote:
it was the goody girl ...she was captured and they tried to brainwash her on their side... i think they used it on a few people... using peoples fears and stuff.... i think it left her a bit messed up but she kind of pulled through.... i vageley remember her in a room but she was hallucinating and seeing she was in like a jungle and stuff...
Oh yeah, I can vaguely remember that bit now, thanks Would like to re-watch it again though. And I think I'm probably over my crush on Kyle - didn't he have quiffy hair as I recall?
Old 10-02-2007, 12:34 AM   #16
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Oh yeah, I can vaguely remember that bit now, thanks Would like to re-watch it again though. And I think I'm probably over my crush on Kyle - didn't he have quiffy hair as I recall?
funny enough i saw Diana now and think she has lost it.. i think its that 80s hair look

Kyle was in beast master though so you got to let him off

Last edited by thirdwave; 10-02-2007 at 12:42 AM.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:42 AM   #17
lookfar

Quote:
funny enough i saw Diana now and think she has lost it.. i think its that 8s hair look

Kyle was in beast master though so you got to let him off
Yeah or maybe it's just when we grow up our tastes change

Haven't seen that, is it recent?
Old 10-02-2007, 12:55 AM   #18
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Yeah or maybe it's just when we grow up our tastes change

Haven't seen that, is it recent?
yes that too.

Beast Master was an old film... he was like a conan the barbarian type guy but a bit prettier who could communicated with animals... magic sorcery and stuff... good film
Old 10-02-2007, 01:06 AM   #19
lookfar

Quote:
yes that too.

Beast Master was an old film... he was like a conan the barbarian type guy but a bit prettier who could communicated with animals... magic sorcery and stuff... good film
Sounds good, I'll keep an eye out for it, thanks.
Old 10-02-2007, 04:14 AM   #20
houdini
Banned

you BOUGHT the box set?

yeah i can remember V, watched every episode as a kid, thought it was way cool.....realize now tho it was just telling you whats going on in the world and throwing a thing like lizards in there.
theres an underlying meaning in there perhaps?
houdini is offline   Reply With Quote