Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 28-02-2017, 10:53 AM   #21
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I understand, and so do a few others. The guy on the video I posted most certainly does.
I get how synchronicity will drive you a little mad.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2017, 11:42 AM   #22
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
I think the whole world is going through that process

I know that doesn't really help the individual to know that but what will help is having others around you going through the same process as what is so difficult about the awakening is not being able to talk things through with those around you

My awakening has gone through stages eg religious, political, economic, magic etc so its been a rolling process over my life but things don't start to get really fucked up until you get into the occult side of things and that's where you start looking into freemasons, templars, qabalah, entities and so on

The deeper you go the more you realise that all of these things are connected: the secret societies, the banking, the pedophilia etc. It's a lot to process and not everyone around you will be amenable to hearing about what you've discovered as everyone is processing this at different speeds

My life fell apart but in a way that has to happen and keep happening so that I can move closer to aligning my outer life with my inner life; if we learn something that then creates an ethical dilemma for us we can either try and ignore that inner voice telling us it is wrong or we can make the changes in our lives to then do what we feel is right

That is a process that affects EVERY area of life and as we do that we begin to realise how totally compromised we have been as individuals and as a society. This is because the vision of the people who are shaping society is an unhealthy one and there is no area of life left untouched by their influence

When you are living in one of those dilemmas the tension between what you are doing and what you know you should be doing is cognitive dissonance. Someone once explained it to me as being like the computer 'HAL' in the film 'space odessy 2001'. The computer is given its core programming which is that it must not harm humans however during the space mission the computer is sent new instructions from mission control that tell it to change the ships course. The computer knows that such an act will harm its crew and this creates a conflict between its new mission and its core programming. This tension creates cognitive dissonance which destabilises the computer so that it becomes paranoid and suspicious and hostile to those around it.

The same process is at work in society. Bill Hicks used to say that we had a voice of reason in our heads which often clashed with what the news was telling us on the TV and that the more the talking heads on the TV lied to us the more we would reject their version of reality because it did not affirm our own voice of reason

This again is that same process at work. So when you learn new things for example about the harmful nature of vaccines but everyone around you is taking them and pressuring you to take them you are then caught between the desire to move away from what the herd is doing and a desire to go with the flow of the herd in order to remain part of it

to break from the herd requires huge strength because it means you will become isolated and in order to survive in isolation you need to derive your own sense of self worth. Many people are too emotionally dependent on the herd to break free from it and cannot function in isolation from it. This means that we must change the direction of the herd!

This is why i spend time online sharing information with people in order to change the direction of the herd because i know that most people will follow it so in order to change the direction of society you must create a new idea of what is normal within the minds of the herd

if the herd think vaccines are harmless then they'll all keep taking them whereas if the herd become suspicious of vaccines then we can then start having an open and honest discussion about the efficiacy of vaccines and also about what is in them and what impact those ingrediants have on people; only once it becomes acceptable to question that sacred cow (in this case vaccines) is it possible to dig down to find the truth about them

In short to restore personal health you need to use what you've learned to guide your decisions about how you engage with reality and how you live your life and make changes accordingly. The more people who do the same the more it becomes the norm and the easier it gets for everyone. To speed up that process we can play our part in sharing information with others
Yesterday I was working in the garden and a voice from the gate piped up, good morning, as I looked up it was an old couple who often walk their dog along by the river here. As we chatted about the vagouries of the weather and the price of whiskey the conversation soon turned to money and the scheme of things.
The old lady then mentioned there was a lot of forged pound coins on the market and new five pound notes; so I told her they were not really false, but just little pieces of paper that you exchange for your labour.
Then she suddenly changes the conversation and said, are you the gentleman who gave us a turnip last year, yes I said and would you like some leeks, as we still have a hundred or so which need picking and using before they go to seed. She accepted the offer and said she would pick them up on their way back.
On her way back I walked over to the allotment gate and handed her the leeks and said to her, where would we be without money, she promptly replied not very far. I said as we parted company, all we really need is each other to help ourselves, and no money changed hands only leeks.

Edit.

In the film A Space Odyssey written by a high mason himself, he is telling us how the lesser student has sometimes to kill the master but not the real master behind the scene or screen or curtain.

Last edited by the apprentice; 28-02-2017 at 11:50 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2017, 12:24 PM   #23
unsheepled

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
Yesterday I was working in the garden and a voice from the gate piped up, good morning, as I looked up it was an old couple who often walk their dog along by the river here. As we chatted about the vagouries of the weather and the price of whiskey the conversation soon turned to money and the scheme of things.
The old lady then mentioned there was a lot of forged pound coins on the market and new five pound notes; so I told her they were not really false, but just little pieces of paper that you exchange for your labour.
Then she suddenly changes the conversation and said, are you the gentleman who gave us a turnip last year, yes I said and would you like some leeks, as we still have a hundred or so which need picking and using before they go to seed. She accepted the offer and said she would pick them up on their way back.
On her way back I walked over to the allotment gate and handed her the leeks and said to her, where would we be without money, she promptly replied not very far. I said as we parted company, all we really need is each other to help ourselves, and no money changed hands only leeks.
Apprentice are you old enough to remember the sectioning of the land in this country (your story reminds me of those times )....Maybe not it was in medievalists times ;-)
unsheepled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2017, 02:06 PM   #24
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsheepled View Post
Apprentice are you old enough to remember the sectioning of the land in this country (your story reminds me of those times )....Maybe not it was in medievalists times ;-)
Not if you mean the consolidation of land or the enclosure movements, but there has been many such gatherings over the last hundred years.
The greatest was during the first austerity or recession in the 70's where many smaller farms were bought up by the landed gentry and all the hedges were ripped out and made into the large mono triangles.

The story is very real and portrays how we can all have a patch of land to use for much of our needs locally. One farmer not many miles away from me has a few 100 acre fields and instead of letting them lay fallow or set aside he rents them out to the locals as lots and makes far more money that way than he would growing monocrops.

We could in a very short term regain our composure if the land owners stopped chasing the dragon money.
Old 01-03-2017, 12:24 AM   #25
rooey

yeah in oz, the way new suburbs have been created over time and the land rolled out, you can see that government works hand in hand with developers to ensure maximum profit. everythings done on the cheap and the little guy gets screwed wherever possible

so many of the construction companies have esoteric logos and the crane companies are called things like level 33 and men from mars btw . more interestingly there are a whole streets of houses and suburbs built back in the day with esoteric features. some are quite amazing
Old 01-03-2017, 12:41 AM   #26
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
yeah in oz, the way new suburbs have been created over time and the land rolled out, you can see that government works hand in hand with developers to ensure maximum profit. everythings done on the cheap and the little guy gets screwed wherever possible

so many of the construction companies have esoteric logos and the crane companies are called things like level 33 and men from mars btw . more interestingly there are a whole streets of houses and suburbs built back in the day with esoteric features. some are quite amazing
This is how high masons get to do things, they use the energies of the people for themselves behind the foundations or charities they procure. This has gone on for thousands of years throughout history. To stop it you simply stop giving to it. It really is that simple.

The Lotto the world over is their latest and greatest grand theft auto of them all.

As long as we keep giving to it we exacerbate the problem.

Last edited by the apprentice; 01-03-2017 at 12:42 AM.
Old 10-03-2017, 10:41 PM   #27
aurum
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
The stage-by-stage approach to growth is a useful analogy and approach. By and large, it's what's missing from conspiracy material. Unknowingly we can expect too much of ourselves, and then project that to other people.

As for the necessity for humour, I have probably established the most impressive Alan Partridge thread on the entire internet. And what better place to do it than DIF HQ?
See yes, I freaking love Alan Partridge... And yet I've never had a gander of that thread. I will leave this..

aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 11:03 PM   #28
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmChi View Post
It was just over 4 years ago when I started watching YouTube videos and reading online articles about David Icke and the information he was presenting the world with. I recall saying to myself "I remember hearing this guy talking about reptilians years ago" - It was just a faint memory of an interview he did with a native African(?), I'm not sure.

I was going through a rough patch in a relationship and at work, so I spent all my free time buried in my computer - the safe zone. I started bingeing David Icke videos, it was fascinating, but also very disturbing. I'd been brought up on the internet, so I'd seen and heard my fair share of what humans are capable of. However, the things that David was discussing were on another level of depravity. I was really struggling to come to terms with how something so sinister could be operating on a global scale. Perhaps I was too gullible, maybe it was my own fault for always seeing the best in people.

I watched more videos and read more articles. Not just David's vids, any and all vids connected with the topics. It was official - I'd been red-pilled, and I absolutely wasn't prepared for it.

My world was shattered.

I started distancing myself from others, especially my girlfriend who was the only person I ever trusted. I was in a different frame of mind, I didn't even know who I was anymore. I started talking about the world differently, as though it didn't mean anything. Questioning how and why there was so much evil.

She left me. We both knew it was going to happen, it was only a matter of time. We'd been together almost 10 years and was the only person I'd ever had feelings for. I remember the first day and night I spent alone. I'm almost certain that was the day I officially snapped and lost my grip on what everyone calls 'reality.'

I don't want to go too deeply into my mental state as it is right now, but there have been moments I sincerely believe that what I learned over the years has caused me to become psychotic.
Not the ranting and raving guns blazing psychotic, I mean mentally I've become unstable and not what society would categorize as normal. I believe I've lost my self-identity.

These have been the consequences for me coming to terms with the information.

I'd like to know if anyone has gone through anything similar.

Thanks for reading.

TL;DR - Got red-pilled, lost my self-identity, pretty sure I developed psychosis.
Sure! I think we've all been there. I remember just after reading "The Biggest Secret" for the first time and coming to terms with just parts of it let alone the bigger picture, even if only a small percentage was on track is still a large digestion of new material for anyone. I know many seasoned researchers that were taken aback by the revelations of David but it helps to deal with it by shutting off the emotion best as possible.

One of the key factors to consider here is what is truth and what is provable. As it stands now with the DNA genome projects ongoing in various areas of the world now we get a pretty good picture of what has taken place with Homo Sapiens Sapiens. This video here that is quite short but very very good depicts a lot of about humans with the Howler monkeys at about 2:30 into the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QYp3pdk4bQ

This same scenario is just exactly that which created the circumstances for Genghis Khan (Gray Eyes) who was a Caucasian/Oriental hybrid based on current studies. In other words his father was a fair skinned ruddy complexioned northern European man.

Keeping this in mind it becomes apparent that currently on earth there are at least three levels of human existing or rather, co-existing in a invisible class system that is not so invisible when you stop to think about it.

The one group is the largest and contains the masses of Homo Sapiens Sapiens with RH positive blood type. These are mostly the darker skinned peoples.

The second group is the smallest and is contained of pure bloods as they refer to themselves or also, "Blue Bloods" which is or are those that are RH negative blood type only. This pure line is where there is no RH positive in the families, not even hidden. They produce RH negative and themselves are RH negative blood type. This group also has a different skull morphology than the first group, and it is sometimes referred to as a bun or remnant cone on some of the purer of these lines.

The third group is a group composed of the hybrids. That is to say, those that are related to both groups by intermarriage. This group can be RH negative or RH positive and can even exhibit skull differences and/or red hair and blue or green eyes but contains RH positive or as it actually usually occurs now a days they can be what is termed someone who themselves are RH positive but are also RH negative recessive, meaning one or more of their children can be of one or the other blood type. This group also contains royals from darker skinned tribes where 'family' was established to aid in world rule by the first and smallest group.

The first group is largely unaware of the second group these days. Amnesia set in at some point in the past in a massive cataclysm. In days past it was enforced by the ruling class after this cataclysm to remove the memory of the long skull peoples from the minds of the masses, to destroy the pictures or statues of them, and outlaw depicting them as they really appeared or to mimic them with deformation techniques which were frowned upon at some point in history. They do this because they do not wish the masses to become aware that other sub species of human exist around them and frown upon the other lesser. They do this to hide the fact that like the Lion which everyone knows exists, the tiger also exists and now and again they can produce viable offspring, (see video) and this is what I refer to in human. Like with the fact there is a lion and a tiger there are also humans and other humans side by side and their offspring.

Note that in this recent find we can see just what I mean by defacing of the knowledge of the 'cone heads' as this one group grew to great heights before the great deluge. https://www.rt.com/viral/380154-anci...discovered-in/

Last edited by tnt1; 10-03-2017 at 11:08 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 12:44 AM   #29
tinfoil hat

The statue head is supposed to be a hat, not the shape of the head of the Pharaoh.
If you look closely you can make out the rim.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:30 AM   #30
elshaper
Inactive

Consequence: There is enough horror in the world that I don't need to watch horror movies. Now only watch video that makes laugh which makes me forget all the nastyness out there and gives me a short minutes of happiness.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 03:48 AM   #31
the tealady
Forum Advisor

You will be put on a list.

Maybe nothing has happened or ever will be, but be prepared for David to be declared seditious or dangerous and then the chips will fall.

And I will happily to be a nail that stands proud because it will prove to all the naysayers that we are not nuts.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 02:03 PM   #32
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinfoil hat View Post
The statue head is supposed to be a hat, not the shape of the head of the Pharaoh.
If you look closely you can make out the rim.
The hat form says it all. It's a symbol and a crown showing ancestry and divine right to the people.
http://www.messagetoeagle.com/myster...e-they-really/
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2017, 09:11 PM   #33
jupiter12

Default The consequences of coming to terms with what David discusses

The consequences for me were a total revelation!

Why the world is mad! Why people behave like they do! Why there are world wars! and other wars on a perpetual basis,,

David has explained it all! connected dots, done the research and travelled the world and met an amazing Shaman in Africa! All the historical clues are there!

But, this is a spiritual journey. David focuses on this and highlights how everything is a decoded illusory reality!
Old 11-03-2017, 09:35 PM   #34
JohnB

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmChi View Post
It was just over 4 years ago when I started watching YouTube videos and reading online articles about David Icke and the information he was presenting the world with. I recall saying to myself "I remember hearing this guy talking about reptilians years ago" - It was just a faint memory of an interview he did with a native African(?), I'm not sure.

I was going through a rough patch in a relationship and at work, so I spent all my free time buried in my computer - the safe zone. I started bingeing David Icke videos, it was fascinating, but also very disturbing. I'd been brought up on the internet, so I'd seen and heard my fair share of what humans are capable of. However, the things that David was discussing were on another level of depravity. I was really struggling to come to terms with how something so sinister could be operating on a global scale. Perhaps I was too gullible, maybe it was my own fault for always seeing the best in people.

I watched more videos and read more articles. Not just David's vids, any and all vids connected with the topics. It was official - I'd been red-pilled, and I absolutely wasn't prepared for it.

My world was shattered.

I started distancing myself from others, especially my girlfriend who was the only person I ever trusted. I was in a different frame of mind, I didn't even know who I was anymore. I started talking about the world differently, as though it didn't mean anything. Questioning how and why there was so much evil.

She left me. We both knew it was going to happen, it was only a matter of time. We'd been together almost 10 years and was the only person I'd ever had feelings for. I remember the first day and night I spent alone. I'm almost certain that was the day I officially snapped and lost my grip on what everyone calls 'reality.'

I don't want to go too deeply into my mental state as it is right now, but there have been moments I sincerely believe that what I learned over the years has caused me to become psychotic.
Not the ranting and raving guns blazing psychotic, I mean mentally I've become unstable and not what society would categorize as normal. I believe I've lost my self-identity.

These have been the consequences for me coming to terms with the information.

I'd like to know if anyone has gone through anything similar.

Thanks for reading.

TL;DR - Got red-pilled, lost my self-identity, pretty sure I developed psychosis.
The native African who David Icke did an interview with was Credo Mutwa, a Zulu sangoma (traditional healer/shaman). It was actually through watching those interviews that I "discovered" David Icke. I had heard of Icke but hadn't paid him much attention until then, but I already had two books by Credo Mutwa. I've been fascinated by Zulu culture and history since I was 10 (I'm now 50), and in recent years I've even wondered if this was the Universe using synchronicity to lead me to David Icke (via Credo Mutwa)!

Maybe the mental "instability" you've been suffering from is a result of NOT coming to terms with what David Icke discusses. After all, Icke said his experiences led him to discover his true self rather than the fake self he had been identifying with before. Maybe you feel you've lost your sense of self-identity because you're trying to hang onto your "fake" self (or mourning its passing) instead of embracing your real self as David Icke did.

But whatever path you take, I hope you find peace and happiness.
JohnB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 05:39 PM   #35
OmChi

Still going through some sort of psychosis phase, I'm actually considering seeking medical advice at this point.

I feel like I'm broken. My gran thinks I have some sort of autism. I've been called freak, weird and not wired properly. I just don't know where life's gonna' end up, to be honest.
OmChi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2017, 07:20 PM   #36
Daisy101

When I was a child I used to spend hours at the library and get adult reading books out on my mum's card lol (I bet we all did this)
While she was shopping I'd pick one child book and about 10 adult ones which she checked through first and she'd put them through for me.
The only books she refused to let me get out were on witchcraft but I was fascinated about Uri Geller and the pyramids and that's how it started for me.
Always had the feeling that when I was grown up my parents would let me in on the 'secret' but I was disappointed that they didn't have any answers.
The unexplained, the unknown, UFO's - it brings us all to this forum eventually lol.

So I didn't get a sudden awakening by the time I was reading David Icke's books I was aware something wasn't quite right in this world and when he was being ridiculed I'm sure lots of us thought 'well the last time the son of God came here we ridiculed and killed him so maybe we should at least listen to what this guy has to say' and I thought all the interviewers were rude so when the books came out I was obviously going to be interested and read them.

Anyone else just grow up with all this stuff gradually ? Or did you mostly just get interested as adults? I didn't find anyone interested in this stuff until I came on here so it was a relief to know that I wasn't the only one looking for answers to the feeling that we are being lied to and wanting to know why.
In the 80's people ridiculed this genre of conspiracy theory but today it's not laughed at but you still might get the 'roll eyes'.

I have met one person in real life that is into conspiracy theories - I don't know who they are but they said they were on here so I can't give any details - but they were crazy - as in mentally ill - which made me panic that maybe everyone else on here is also crazy including me
that's something I'm still wondering about. Has anyone met up on here and realised that everyone else is a loony tune and suddenly wondered if we are crazy after all? lol

Last edited by Daisy101; 25-09-2017 at 07:30 PM.
Daisy101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 12:17 AM   #37
thirsty4

I can really relate to what you say Daisy101! I had completely forgotten that libraries used to only let children borrow children's books. Memories. I did the same thing, got my mother to borrow them. Or some librarians wouldn't take any notice of what I was reading. It's 40 years ago now. Like you I always felt this world was off, so it's wasn't a case of some big revelation being a shock to me. It must really fuddle the minds of people who have it all presented to them at once.

Last edited by thirsty4; 26-09-2017 at 12:19 AM.
thirsty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 01:35 AM   #38
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daisy101 View Post
When I was a child I used to spend hours at the library and get adult reading books out on my mum's card lol (I bet we all did this)
While she was shopping I'd pick one child book and about 10 adult ones which she checked through first and she'd put them through for me.
The only books she refused to let me get out were on witchcraft but I was fascinated about Uri Geller and the pyramids and that's how it started for me.
Always had the feeling that when I was grown up my parents would let me in on the 'secret' but I was disappointed that they didn't have any answers.
The unexplained, the unknown, UFO's - it brings us all to this forum eventually lol.

So I didn't get a sudden awakening by the time I was reading David Icke's books I was aware something wasn't quite right in this world and when he was being ridiculed I'm sure lots of us thought 'well the last time the son of God came here we ridiculed and killed him so maybe we should at least listen to what this guy has to say' and I thought all the interviewers were rude so when the books came out I was obviously going to be interested and read them.

Anyone else just grow up with all this stuff gradually ? Or did you mostly just get interested as adults? I didn't find anyone interested in this stuff until I came on here so it was a relief to know that I wasn't the only one looking for answers to the feeling that we are being lied to and wanting to know why.
In the 80's people ridiculed this genre of conspiracy theory but today it's not laughed at but you still might get the 'roll eyes'.

I have met one person in real life that is into conspiracy theories - I don't know who they are but they said they were on here so I can't give any details - but they were crazy - as in mentally ill - which made me panic that maybe everyone else on here is also crazy including me
that's something I'm still wondering about. Has anyone met up on here and realised that everyone else is a loony tune and suddenly wondered if we are crazy after all? lol
Interestingly, these are the words on people's lips so they know something isn't right. Still long way to go but I think at this stage, if you get an edge in the conversation they are more likely to listen to you and your truth revelation might make sense to them. It just that..... I feel it's a bit too late!!

I have gone from Mind Body Spirit shows, being introduced to healing, gemstones, psychic stuff and the rest of esoteric stuff as well as political manipulation, corruption, child abuse etc.... Now I have reached 12D and when I talk about I get laughed at but hey, who cares!

Last edited by elshaper; 26-09-2017 at 01:36 AM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2017, 02:26 AM   #39
atlantabizgal

One of the best threads I've read on here in awhile. Some very good advice offered up. Awakening from a nightmare can sometimes be worse than the nightmare itself.

"The truth does not depend on who supports it. Truth is not a club or a matter of “opinion” or "belief". Neither is truth a political or economic objective. Truth doesn’t have sides. The truth is singular and the truth is unifying." -DIF Member
atlantabizgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2019, 11:36 PM   #40
OmChi

Quick update;

Feeling much better of late.

Turns out my sacral chakra had been severed during the psychotic break for reasons I don't know. It was reconnected in a dream a few months ago, in which I woke up to what sounded like an industrial circuit breaker had blown. Things have been alright since, for the most part.

Hope you are all well and still fighting.
OmChi is offline   Reply With Quote