Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 07-09-2018, 08:52 AM   #1
mannybash

Default Journey to the centre of the earth

As a kid I went to see this film at the local cinema and was thoroughly fascinated by it. Of course I thought it was a fantasy but wished it was true. Now I see it is based on what may be fact. The theory that the earth is composed of concentric circles and there are caverns that are huge and what is most surprising is that this was predicted by the astronomer Edmund Halley. Then further worked on by the mathematician Euler and then by the mathematician Karl Friedrch Gauss. The writer Edgar Allan Poe also refers to it. I have just been watching on you tube the video inner earth civilisations exist and I can prove it on the channel Universe inside you. I’d like to know the opinions of others but also why it was suppressed for so long and if people know more about Edgar Allan Poe how as a writer he was able to come to this conclusion
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2018, 05:26 PM   #2
cosmic tramp

Saw a film called "Core" last night (2002) about Earth's impending demise when the Earth's core stops spinning, involves a journey to the centre of the Earth to correct it (nuke it) . Bit far fetched but did have suggestions of other substances and zones which are not made of molten magma.
cosmic tramp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 05:04 AM   #3
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannybash
As a kid I went to see this film at the local cinema and was thoroughly fascinated by it. Of course I thought it was a fantasy but wished it was true. Now I see it is based on what may be fact. The theory that the earth is composed of concentric circles and there are caverns that are huge and what is most surprising is that this was predicted by the astronomer Edmund Halley
Indeed...... We only see whats ABOVE GROUND but there is more UNDER GROUND than anyone has ever seen!!!!! (the elite know about it and are using it the most right now)

Lakes,caverns,etc........ I love that 1959 movie!! (I have it on VHS recorded from analogue cable (Disney channel) in the 80s)

Ya see that ocean they get to underground in it? It looks awesome and like they are above ground!! (And then the lost city of atlantis)

Truly so much we dont know about our own world!!!

Last edited by Dude111; 09-09-2018 at 05:05 AM.
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 04:01 PM   #4
mannybash

Didn’t realise it was made in 1959 and a new version i’ve just read. Nice to see others realise the possibility of more life existing on this relatively small planet of ours. As many have said before it is not how much you know but when you realise how much more there is to discover
mannybash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 07:59 AM   #5
Dude111

The 1959 one is the BEST one though
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote