Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 25-04-2017, 11:34 AM   #21
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,344
Likes: 13,117 (7,526 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint web View Post
I work in a school and we are now having to go on training to promote Transgenderism. What are your thoughts on this topic?
its basically about normalising the physical and psychological changes that they are imposing on society

they did something similar with vaccine damage through the UN where they are making educational environments adapt to autistic children instead of asking why there are so autistic kids now

it is about normalising the damage they are doing to stop people questioning why it is happening
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:35 AM   #22
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
fairyprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,492
Likes: 2,412 (1,327 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
Homophobes.
I'm gonna give me a bit of slack.... Partially, because i know what i say wont make a damn bit of difference.

They can't stop conflating gender and sexuality. Sure, sexuality is something that doesn't emerge until teen years.

But gender is something most people are sure of, by potty training. And its an innate sense. Something that's very difficult to 'sway' after that point.

Of course mistakes happen. So we have to guide children evey step of the way so they can do what makes them happiest. Whether that's transition, staying the gender they are, or something inbetween.

Homophobia/transphobia in many case comes from a very primal place. We all want some kind of immortality. We all driven to cheat death in some way.

The best way we can kinda do that is to pass our DNA on to the next generation. However, that in itself is not enough. That generation has to also pass its DNA down to the generation after that. Something people have no control over.

I think homophobia is a little bit the fear of not having grandchildren. Or have their way of life survive them in some way.....
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:37 AM   #23
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,344
Likes: 13,117 (7,526 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Those transpeople who kill themselves, its because they cannot transition or feel acceptance.....
or is it becasue their DNA has been sabotaged leaving them confused?

if you are arguing that transgender people should be given special status and promoted above and beyond non trans people in society through affirmative action so that they get given something for nothing then i disagree with you
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:41 AM   #24
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,344
Likes: 13,117 (7,526 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I think homophobia is a little bit the fear of not having grandchildren. Or have their way of life survive them in some way.....
what the use of labels like 'homophobe' is about is about creating a black and white narrative where people must be either FOR or AGAINST a group in society and if they are deemed against them then they are evil and to be penalised

it's about stopping people from looking into the nuances of an issue or situation and from considering all the implications and origins of things

however if you are a grown adult and not a mental child then you can handle nuance and can understand that if certain things are done they have implications for wider society

for most of human history concern has been for survival but some people now seem to think the biggest concern in life is avoiding being 'offended' which is actually really just an emotionally manipulative way of silencing dissenting opinions

''i don't like what you're saying so i want big brother to come in and crush you''...and by courting those angry and embittered groups big brother can recruit them in their war against society in which big brother is seeking to gain total control over ALL GROUPS

some people are just so consumed by their bitter militancy that they don't see or even care how they are acting as the brownshirt footsoldiers of the NWO big brother oligarchs
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-04-2017 at 11:46 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:42 AM   #25
fairyprincess
Senior Member
 
fairyprincess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The city at the edge of the world
Posts: 12,492
Likes: 2,412 (1,327 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
or is it becasue their DNA has been sabotaged leaving them confused?

if you are arguing that transgender people should be given special status and promoted above and beyond non trans people in society through affirmative action so that they get given something for nothing then i disagree with you
No i think transpeople should be promoted to equal in society....

I don't want to be seen as 'special' i want to be seen as 'normal'.

People seem too see equality amongst everyone is a loss of rights for the 'mainstream'.
__________________
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
Likes: (1)
fairyprincess is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 11:59 AM   #26
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,344
Likes: 13,117 (7,526 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
No i think transpeople should be promoted to equal in society....
how do transgender people not have equality in society?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I don't want to be seen as 'special' i want to be seen as 'normal'.
there's no real way i can sugar coat this or say it in a more sensitive way so i'm just going to come right out with it:

what if what is happening to some people is not 'normal'? what if it is being engineered?

why should society accept it if society is under attack and if societies ability to function properly is being degraded by design?

Why should society normalise its own destruction and the social engineering of its children by radical ideologues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
People seem too see equality amongst everyone is a loss of rights for the 'mainstream'.
but what is often called for is not equality

I'll give you an example of what i mean. lets say a feminist says that she thinks that there are not enough women working in construction.

this feminist was educated under PC education and studied 'womens studies' and so on. She has been conditioned to believe that there is no difference between men and women. She has been told by educators in whom she placed her trust that any difference between men and women is merely a 'social construct' created in the minds of people by society

so our feminist then becomes radicalised against society! she sees there are mainly men working in construction so she sees this as a massive injustice and sets about making this her militant mission to convert the world of construction until half the personnel on building sites are women

As she believes that women are the same as men she reasons under her PC logic that half of the work force in construction should be women and that the only thing obstructing that from happening is male prejudice. She reasons that there must be some invivisble hand preventing women from succeeding on the building sites of the world and she calls this invisible force 'the patriarchy' which she uses as shorthand to mean male prejudice against women

she then lobbies female politicians and gets some funding and support from george soros NGO's etc and manages to get the politicians to pass legislation that says that all construction bosses must now hire 50% women and 50% men (affirmative action)

It doesn't matter if the best candidates coming for interview are mostly men they must be passed over in order to meet those 50% quotas of female workers

so many men are sent to the dole ques, less women are having children and suddenly production slows down on the building sites. Also more and more male workers and female workers are going ill with bad backs. The government orders an investigation and that then finds that female workers are not as physically strong as their male counterparts and as a result when they are lifting objects with male workers the male workers then have to take up the slack physically which then takes a toll on their health

All that done on the basis of 'equality' because people took simplified narratives that did not take into account the nuances of REAL LIFE

Meanwhile our intrepid feminist activist struggles in her personal relations with men because she can't understand why they are not exactly like her and keep on behaving differently to her; in effect her expectations of life have been utterly distorted by neo-marxist sabateurs in university; instead of realising that she has been tricked by ideologues she instead doubles down to avoid the challenge to her ego of admitting she has been wrong so she instead blames all of it and more besides on 'the patriarchy' and starts to look for ways to demonise men to strengthen her argument (confirmation bias). She finds plenty of material in the oligarchs corporate media to feed into her demonisation of men: it's THEIR fault...THEY are responsible for all the problems in her life. This way she does not have to take any personal responsibility
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-04-2017 at 12:13 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 12:08 PM   #27
tinfoil hat
Senior Member
 
tinfoil hat's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,010
Likes: 1,232 (712 Posts)
Default

I'm sorry but I don't get why transphobia as some like to label it, and homophobia are linked here?
It isn't transphobia to not want this being promoted in schools.
May as well promote Anorexia too while they are at it.
Why if gender is an innate sense do some people get a 'sex change' then decide they want to change back?
Whos said anything about being homosexual is a problem?
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 12:59 PM   #28
wishfulthinking2
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 35
Likes: 52 (23 Posts)
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
they are knowingly putting endocrine disruptors into the environment

different people are exposed to them in different measures

also genes and other factors can then affect the interplay of hormone disruptors and the body

the hormone mimicers don't just make people LGBT they have a whole raft of health implications. Another thing to consider is the crashing fertility across the west

why would you act as an apologist for that? do you hate society?
Absolutely correct. What I would add is that they have muffled people from talking about this topic with political correctness so that you would be unable to even acknowledge 'gender bending' chemicals being used in this way without being attacked and labelled as homophobic - one evil agenda and method supports another.
wishfulthinking2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 01:26 PM   #29
oneriver
Senior Member
 
oneriver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,993
Likes: 2,891 (1,623 Posts)
Default

What the actual fuck?? and this is airing for kids??

__________________
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
Likes: (1)
oneriver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 02:15 PM   #30
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,431 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by clint web View Post
I work in a school and we are now having to go on training to promote Transgenderism. What are your thoughts on this topic?
See also the remarks on these related threads:

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=313144

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1062851144
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 02:27 PM   #31
roastpotatoes
Inactive
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 4,307
Likes: 5,431 (2,533 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
What do you mean by promote it?
Yes I would like to know more.

Week after week there are stories about transgenderism and children in the MSM.

I don't think this is per chance.

I think it's deliberate social engineering to sow the seeds into the public's mind that transgender children are the new norm. Leave the children alone.

What's next?

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that in our lifetimes the MSM will be advertising trans-humanism.

Telegraph 14 April 2017

"Schools have been told they should give transgender pupils a cake to celebrate their “transition”, as experts warn that teachers must be trained to deal with an “explosion” of students who no longer identity with their sex.

Delegates at the Association of Teachers and Lecturers conference this week were told that changing attitudes have resulted in a "huge" surge in the number of transgender and non-binary people coming forward.

“Five years ago, hardly anyone in school or in university would come across a young trans person, but it’s changed substantially,” said Terry Reed, a campaigner for transsexual rights who co-founded the Gender Identity Research and Education Society (GIRES).



http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...e-tocelebrate/
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 02:35 PM   #32
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 14,589
Likes: 3,461 (2,416 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Yes I would like to know more.

Week after week there are stories about transgenderism and children in the MSM.

I don't think this is per chance.

I think it's deliberate social engineering to sow the seeds into the public's mind that transgender children are the new norm. Leave the children alone.

What's next?

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that in our lifetimes the MSM will be advertising trans-humanism.

Telegraph 14 April 2017

"Schools have been told they should give transgender pupils a cake to celebrate their “transition”, as experts warn that teachers must be trained to deal with an “explosion” of students who no longer identity with their sex.

Delegates at the Association of Teachers and Lecturers conference this week were told that changing attitudes have resulted in a "huge" surge in the number of transgender and non-binary people coming forward.

“Five years ago, hardly anyone in school or in university would come across a young trans person, but it’s changed substantially,” said Terry Reed, a campaigner for transsexual rights who co-founded the Gender Identity Research and Education Society (GIRES).



http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education...e-tocelebrate/
Yeah, I'd also like to know what age group and country the OP is referring to, if he doesn't mind saying.
Likes: (1)
white light is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 06:28 PM   #33
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,344
Likes: 13,117 (7,526 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpotatoes View Post
Week after week there are stories about transgenderism and children in the MSM.

What's next?

It's not beyond the realms of possibility that in our lifetimes the MSM will be advertising trans-humanism.
transhumanism definately but also affirmative action

so instead of the best candidates for something being picked people will have to employ a percentage of different groups

so if for example a census establishes the current percentage of the population that is trans is for example 3% then they'd have to ensure that 3% of employees or applicants are trans whether they are the best candidates or not

its the next logical step for these 'progressive' fruitcakes because they argue that no group is inherently better at any task therefore the reason some groups are more represented in some areas must be down to human prejudice rather then pragmatic practise.

so under that logic the imbalances MUST be readressed by big brother imposing affirmative action quotas

Also trans would need to have their own bathrooms as would, under the same logic, any other group who self identified as different from the standard male/female identifiers

Its a slippery slope to madness
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 09:40 AM   #34
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,288
Likes: 924 (645 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
they are knowingly putting endocrine disruptors into the environment

different people are exposed to them in different measures

also genes and other factors can then affect the interplay of hormone disruptors and the body

the hormone mimicers don't just make people LGBT they have a whole raft of health implications. Another thing to consider is the crashing fertility across the west

why would you act as an apologist for that? do you hate society?
There's no scientific evidence for what you say.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 09:42 AM   #35
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,288
Likes: 924 (645 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I'm gonna give me a bit of slack.... Partially, because i know what i say wont make a damn bit of difference.

They can't stop conflating gender and sexuality. Sure, sexuality is something that doesn't emerge until teen years.

But gender is something most people are sure of, by potty training. And its an innate sense. Something that's very difficult to 'sway' after that point.

Of course mistakes happen. So we have to guide children evey step of the way so they can do what makes them happiest. Whether that's transition, staying the gender they are, or something inbetween.

Homophobia/transphobia in many case comes from a very primal place. We all want some kind of immortality. We all driven to cheat death in some way.

The best way we can kinda do that is to pass our DNA on to the next generation. However, that in itself is not enough. That generation has to also pass its DNA down to the generation after that. Something people have no control over.

I think homophobia is a little bit the fear of not having grandchildren. Or have their way of life survive them in some way.....
They're homophobes because they fear their own gayness. They've had gay feelings and want to blame it on the Illuminati. They would blame a stubbed toe on the Illuminati.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 10:28 AM   #36
cosmicpurpose1.618
Senior Member
 
cosmicpurpose1.618's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Everywhere/nowhere
Posts: 2,392
Likes: 2,010 (1,036 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
People seem too see equality amongst everyone is a loss of rights for the 'mainstream'.
Transgender people have special rights, they cannot be questioned like normal people, we cannot disagree with transgenders otherwise it is 'hate speech'.

Many people become transgender just to have these special rights.
Likes: (1)
cosmicpurpose1.618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 10:33 AM   #37
the apprentice
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 22,637
Likes: 2,985 (2,090 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
transhumanism definately but also affirmative action

so instead of the best candidates for something being picked people will have to employ a percentage of different groups

so if for example a census establishes the current percentage of the population that is trans is for example 3% then they'd have to ensure that 3% of employees or applicants are trans whether they are the best candidates or not

its the next logical step for these 'progressive' fruitcakes because they argue that no group is inherently better at any task therefore the reason some groups are more represented in some areas must be down to human prejudice rather then pragmatic practise.

so under that logic the imbalances MUST be readressed by big brother imposing affirmative action quotas

Also trans would need to have their own bathrooms as would, under the same logic, any other group who self identified as different from the standard male/female identifiers

Its a slippery slope to madness
And one that true nature never follows.
Likes: (1)
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 11:39 AM   #38
the mighty zhiba
Inactive
 
the mighty zhiba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 20,828
Likes: 5,982 (2,994 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
What the actual fuck?? and this is airing for kids??

That's really bad, on so many levels.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 03:42 PM   #39
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,344
Likes: 13,117 (7,526 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
There's no scientific evidence for what you say.
yes there is and many articles have been posted on my endocrine disruptor thread here https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=306676

as well as roastpotatoes thread here https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...gender+bending
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2017, 03:42 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: under the raven banner
Posts: 25,344
Likes: 13,117 (7,526 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fudgetusk View Post
They're homophobes because they fear their own gayness. They've had gay feelings and want to blame it on the Illuminati. They would blame a stubbed toe on the Illuminati.
you sound like a hetero-phobe
__________________
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Likes: (1)
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:52 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.