Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 22-09-2016, 06:46 PM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default MILO and the alt right

I've listened a bit to this guy recently and heard him referred to as a 'half jew'

he certainly cuts a strange figure as a flamboyant gay guy who seems to be speaking from a right wing platform

But is all as it appears?

Many of his points i agree with. I also have concerns about the identity politics being pushed by what gilad atzmon has called the 'jewish left'

Milo also speaks out against mass immigration and has particular concerns about the increased numbers of muslims in the west

I have been to many muslim countries and received good hospitality and certainly don't buy wholesale into the demonisation of muslims by the jewish dominated western media; that said i also don't want to see the west flooded with muslims because i see that as deliberate social engineering that will lead to tensions that in turn will justify the NWO controlled governments to remove more rights and freedoms from people

But if you listen to MILO what he is saying is that the US should operate as a global policeman and that it should destroy islam which i do not agree with

By doing this he is feeding into the orchestrated 'clash of civilisations' cooked up by the jewish neo-cons

So we have a guy who is being given massive airtime on the corporate media who has worked his way into the alternative right and is telling people many things that they want to hear but is then telling them that they must support an aggressive foreign policy!

So what he appears to be doing is acting as a right wing gatekeeper who is catching people who have lost faith in their government before then turning them to a new purpose of foreign aggression (particularly against muslims)

This strikes me as controlled opposition by the jewish right who are co-opting the alt right in order to turn it in support for their zionist wars in the middle east

So although he is arguing against all the political correctness of the jewish left he is also arguing for the use of the US military to crush islam which is very much a policy of the jewish right eg the likudniks

This approach has been clearly outlined by gilad atzmon in his talk about jewish controlled opposition in the clip below.

So why would they do this? The important thing to realise is that behind the false left/right paradigm the jewish left and the jewish right are BOTH ON THE SAME SIDE

Trump in turn also argues for greater military spending which would be a boon to the military industrial complex. Trump and clinton are both authoritarians who speak about removing the rights of citizens and neither are the silver bullet needed to slay the big beast that is the military industrial complex and the bankers and oil men who are enmeshed in it

The only difference between trump and clinton appears to be that their support bases could be emboldended by victory and either of those becoming emboldended could have implications

Here's how it's done:

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-09-2016 at 07:19 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 11:33 PM   #2
bendoon

To be honest I wouldn't try to read too much into what he says, I think he is just making a career for himself as a controversial character in the style of Ann Coulter or Katie Hopkins.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 11:36 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
To be honest I wouldn't try to read too much into what he says, I think he is just making a career for himself as a controversial character in the style of Ann Coulter or Katie Hopkins.
no its much deeper then that

The media is tightly controlled....they don't let on any old person especially not to discuss such sensitive matters

No...this is about trying to co-opt a movement

They could see the alt right developing and have sought to bring it back into the fold

They do that by harnessing its power and momentum and re-directing the energy in a new direction

He wants us to hate muslims and to agree to foreign war crimes against muslims

Once the talk turns to violence and persecution like that then its time to walk away

Watch out for this one
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 22-09-2016 at 11:37 PM.
Old 22-09-2016, 11:42 PM   #4
decim

Olim is the term for Jewish aliyah immigrants settling in Israel

Cohencidence.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2016, 11:50 PM   #5
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post

You could be right about that, the Tea Party started out as a grass roots thing and was co opted and sort of faded out and merged back into the Republican Party.
The Beast from the sea with 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns has been wounded to one of the heads, the 2 horned beast from the earth commanded us to worship the 7 headed beast but on 23rd June 2016 we said no.

Don't forget, everything is foretold you just need to have the eyes to see and the ears to hear.
Old 23-09-2016, 12:01 AM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
You could be right about that, the Tea Party started out as a grass roots thing and was co opted and sort of faded out and merged back into the Republican Party.
Its the modus operandi of the black lodge to seek to infiltrate, co-opt, derail and subvert any movement that has the potential for social change that is not in accordance with the new world order plan

The other tactic they do is to seek to isolate opponents so at the moment they are seeking ti isolate russia by removing her allies like syria and iran

Or if you look at british politics they have removed corbyn supporter ken livingston and are now focussing on taking down john mcdonnel

if you watch the gilad atzmon clip he sets out well how they seek to control both sides in every conflict including elections!
Old 25-09-2016, 06:02 PM   #7
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
The tea party was financed by the Koch brothers from the get go.

the Koch brothers promote Libertarianism, and that was one of the main themes of the tea party.

The Tea Party was the first attempt by the elites to rebrand the Republican party and make it appear anti-establishment.

The second attempt is Donald Trump. Only the naive and guillable fall for the cheap tricks.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 25-09-2016 at 06:46 PM.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2016, 06:07 PM   #8
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
no its much deeper then that

The media is tightly controlled....they don't let on any old person especially not to discuss such sensitive matters

They could see the alt right developing and have sought to bring it back into the fold

They do that by harnessing its power and momentum and re-directing the energy in a new direction

He wants us to hate muslims and to agree to foreign war crimes against muslims

Once the talk turns to violence and persecution like that then its time to walk away

Watch out for this one

Milo works for Breitbart.

Breitbart was a member of the Council for National Policy.

The current head of Breitbart and head of Donald Trumps campaign is Steve Bannon, who is also a member of the CNP.

The CNP is secretive thinktank which influences American foreign and domestic policy, a collection of moderate to far extremist rightwing businessmen, media icons, intelligence operatives, zionists, Evangelical Christian leaders, military, career politicians, oligarchs etc. Basically they are the Right wing version of the Council on Foreign Relations, but much more secretive.

The CNP runs this so called "rightwing movement" that you speak of and yes they want us to hate muslims to go along with their "Clash of Civilizations"

Everything comming out of the CNP is 100% propaganda and only seeking to further the elite agenda.

Milos, Brietbart, etc. are only promoting hatred and division. That is their sole purpose.

I think they are using Milos the same way they use Blacks to promote their racist drivel, in order to say "hey we arent racist because a black person said it"

A gay person gives the far right more credibility, and they seem to be rolling with this.

After the terror attack in Florida at a gay club, you had all sorts of Gay organiztions immedietly claiming support for Donald Trump.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 25-09-2016 at 06:13 PM.
Old 25-09-2016, 06:19 PM   #9
vancity eagle
Banned

Also the "alt right" is not new, nor is it organic, so there isn't really much to "co-opt"

The "alt right" has been around for decades, and is really just the modern day successors of the confederates, the "dixiecrats" who lost the civil war, and continued to fight progress in the country.

The "alt right" decades ago was the John Birch Society, and all the militia groups who wanted to "fight the federal government" which is what the Confederates wanted to do and was their same slogan. Those who fought against civil rights and wanted to preserve segregation and the suppression of minorities.

Its really all about preserving "white privilege" That is what the "alt right" is in a nutshell once you get beyond all the bullshit and rhetoric. That is it in its most basic form.

The CNP, the JBS, the CIA, the FBI , the Koch brothers, all had direct links to the "alt right" movement.

As do billionarie funded think tanks like the Heritage foundation and the American Enterprise Institute.

Last edited by vancity eagle; 25-09-2016 at 07:02 PM.
Old 25-09-2016, 06:35 PM   #10
georgesmiley

Milo and the Alt Right

Many Alt Right (tm as defined by MSM/or self avowed alt rightists) do not want anything to do with Milo.

He seems to be an establishment construct who says some stuff that rightists (non-neo-cons) may agree with.
georgesmiley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2016, 11:25 PM   #11
bendoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
The tea party was financed by the Koch brothers from the get go.
Thats simply untrue, it started well before it came to the Kochs attention, it only sparked their interest when it became popular and they seized the opportunity to use it for their own agenda. Same thing as BLM with Soros, he didn't come up with the idea it was a genuine movement and he chose to subvert it. Thats how just about all popular movements start, with good intentions, the elites don't really have the ability to start a movement from scratch, they subvert causes and movements to eliminate a potential threat and/or twist it to their own benefit.

Last edited by bendoon; 25-09-2016 at 11:26 PM.
Old 26-09-2016, 03:21 AM   #12
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
I've listened a bit to this guy recently and heard him referred to as a 'half jew'

he certainly cuts a strange figure as a flamboyant gay guy who seems to be speaking from a right wing platform

But is all as it appears?

Many of his points i agree with. I also have concerns about the identity politics being pushed by what gilad atzmon has called the 'jewish left'

Milo also speaks out against mass immigration and has particular concerns about the increased numbers of muslims in the west

I have been to many muslim countries and received good hospitality and certainly don't buy wholesale into the demonisation of muslims by the jewish dominated western media; that said i also don't want to see the west flooded with muslims because i see that as deliberate social engineering that will lead to tensions that in turn will justify the NWO controlled governments to remove more rights and freedoms from people

But if you listen to MILO what he is saying is that the US should operate as a global policeman and that it should destroy islam which i do not agree with

By doing this he is feeding into the orchestrated 'clash of civilisations' cooked up by the jewish neo-cons

So we have a guy who is being given massive airtime on the corporate media who has worked his way into the alternative right and is telling people many things that they want to hear but is then telling them that they must support an aggressive foreign policy!

So what he appears to be doing is acting as a right wing gatekeeper who is catching people who have lost faith in their government before then turning them to a new purpose of foreign aggression (particularly against muslims)

This strikes me as controlled opposition by the jewish right who are co-opting the alt right in order to turn it in support for their zionist wars in the middle east

So although he is arguing against all the political correctness of the jewish left he is also arguing for the use of the US military to crush islam which is very much a policy of the jewish right eg the likudniks

This approach has been clearly outlined by gilad atzmon in his talk about jewish controlled opposition in the clip below.

So why would they do this? The important thing to realise is that behind the false left/right paradigm the jewish left and the jewish right are BOTH ON THE SAME SIDE

Trump in turn also argues for greater military spending which would be a boon to the military industrial complex. Trump and clinton are both authoritarians who speak about removing the rights of citizens and neither are the silver bullet needed to slay the big beast that is the military industrial complex and the bankers and oil men who are enmeshed in it

The only difference between trump and clinton appears to be that their support bases could be emboldended by victory and either of those becoming emboldended could have implications

Here's how it's done:

I think he is OK. Very ashamed of what the Zionists are doing.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-09-2016, 06:48 AM   #13
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
Thats simply untrue, it started well before it came to the Kochs attention, it only sparked their interest when it became popular and they seized the opportunity to use it for their own agenda. Same thing as BLM with Soros, he didn't come up with the idea it was a genuine movement and he chose to subvert it. Thats how just about all popular movements start, with good intentions, the elites don't really have the ability to start a movement from scratch, they subvert causes and movements to eliminate a potential threat and/or twist it to their own benefit.
You can claim such, but everything the Tea Party stood for was already discussed in think tanks decades before, promoted by Presidents and Presidential candidates, and elite organizations far before the Tea Party ever existed, so I find it impossible to believe it just sprouted up organically. Those themes and policies of the Tea Party are not new. Just like everything Trump is saying also is not new.
Old 26-09-2016, 11:55 PM   #14
bendoon

If a few people get together and start some sort of campaign group, it could be about anything really, anti abortion, animal rights, anti immigration, pro abortion and it gets a bit wider support it will come to the attention of the authorities and it will be infiltrated by an FBI agent who will present him/herself as an ordinary member of the public who shares their views. Once established and trusted the agent will keep an eye and ear on the group and will, depending on whether the group is seen as a potential threat or asset, either try to entrap the members in some sort of scandal or criminal act or steer the group into some direction that is useful to the authorities. Thats how things work, they don't have the means to simply start a group from scratch, there has to be the people there already who are aligned to a particular cause. It's the same thing with terrorist groups, the terrorists are there already, they just find a way to finance the groups and steer them in a direction which is useful to them.

Last edited by bendoon; 26-09-2016 at 11:56 PM.
Old 27-09-2016, 05:23 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
Its really all about preserving "white privilege" That is what the "alt right" is in a nutshell once you get beyond all the bullshit and rhetoric. That is it in its most basic form.
really?

are you sure that jewish MILO exhorting white right wingers to wage some sort of idealistic jihad against islam isn't really about preserving jewish privilege?

If you get your way vancity and white people are genocided at what point are white people allowed to then start talking about the 'privilege' of the people who have genocided them?

Or are white people the only people who aren't allowed to play the victim card?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 27-09-2016 at 05:29 PM.
Old 27-09-2016, 11:38 PM   #16
decim

Jewish privilege.

Two words never uttered in 'PC World'.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 02:47 PM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

I was watching a clip of gilad atzmon that david posted on his headlines and in the second part of the talk gilad speaks about the alt right eg andrew breitbart and how there are jews within the alt right movement who are now acting as controlled opposition against the people who are speaking out against cultural marxism, frankfurt school, political correctness etc

In another talk on jewish controlled opposition gilad explains how whenever a jewish problem is identified the jewish intelligentsia create a controlled opposition group who then thrash out the problem with the problem causing jews

It has been clear over the last 5 years that an awareness of jewish frankfurt school cultural marxism has expanded massively to the point where many people have heard of it and some of them even understand it

This then prompts the jewish intelligentsia to create a controlled opposition group to step in and thrash out the problem with the marxists and this has the effect, as gilad explains, of making non jews step back and leave the argument to the jews to thrash out

I think this area gilad identifies is definately an area worth observing and digging deeper into to gain a greater understanding of

Here's part 2 of the talk and gilad gets into the whole alt right thing at about 13 mins onwards

Old 30-12-2016, 04:19 PM   #18
vancity eagle
Banned

Quote:
I was watching a clip of gilad atzmon that david posted on his headlines and in the second part of the talk gilad speaks about the alt right eg andrew breitbart and how there are jews within the alt right movement who are now acting as controlled opposition against the people who are speaking out against cultural marxism, frankfurt school, political correctness etc

In another talk on jewish controlled opposition gilad explains how whenever a jewish problem is identified the jewish intelligentsia create a controlled opposition group who then thrash out the problem with the problem causing jews

It has been clear over the last 5 years that an awareness of jewish frankfurt school cultural marxism has expanded massively to the point where many people have heard of it and some of them even understand it

This then prompts the jewish intelligentsia to create a controlled opposition group to step in and thrash out the problem with the marxists and this has the effect, as gilad explains, of making non jews step back and leave the argument to the jews to thrash out

I think this area gilad identifies is definately an area worth observing and digging deeper into to gain a greater understanding of

Here's part 2 of the talk and gilad gets into the whole alt right thing at about 13 mins onwards

The "alt right" was never infiltrated. It is a creature of the Military industrial complex and the intelligence services from the get go.

There are jews amongst them because there are jews who serve the NWO.

People are talking about "cultural marxism" and such because the elites want people talking about that in order to socially condition people the way they intend.

If you disagree please tell me who was the original and pure "alt right", when did they begin and what was their purpose/talking points ?

Last edited by vancity eagle; 30-12-2016 at 04:20 PM.
Old 30-12-2016, 04:26 PM   #19
grandmasterp
Banned

Breitbart UK is generally a good site but that lad Milo has a bit of a bee in his bonnet against women IMO.
This whole 'alt-right' labelling is what I don't get.
Surely it is just 'right'?
Why the 'alt-'?
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-12-2016, 04:48 PM   #20
vancity eagle
Banned

Let me tell you what the "alt right" is in a nutshell, and what is its purpose in the most simplist of terms.

The elites do not want a united working class across the board. This is their greatest fear.

So they use "white identity politics" to destroy working class solidarity, to split the public along racial and cultural lines and to fold followers of this propaganda into supporting the elites.

Instead of fighting for economic interests, they will instead fight for percieved racial and cultural interests, again splitting the working class solidarity. The elites offer a sort of racial and cultural security and even dominance, but the followers will still remain the serfs they always were.

Whites who fall for this through the propaganda of fear and anger end up serving the elites.

Nothing will ever be achieved through division.

Division is the currency of the "alt right".