Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 25-10-2015, 02:03 PM   #1
iamawaveofthesea

Default The truth about Palestine

A great clip was shown today of a female, jewish, american peace activist describing what she saw going on with her own eyes in the palestinean west bank

This clip give sgreat insight into the day to day realities for palestineans

It also touches upon the media censorchip of this issue in the 'west' and particularly in the US where any criticism of Israeli government policy is met with howls of 'anti-semitism'

This clip could really do with being shared around social media, particularly in the US to break through the media black out on what is really going on in palestine

Please pass this clip through your networks and help join in the boycott of israeli goods until peace is given a chance in palestine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pLXMGtW64k
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2015, 02:11 PM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

As the video above mentions $3-5 billion of US taxpayers money is sent to israel every year and much of it is spent on military hardware

It doesn't matter that poverty exists in the US that money is always sent out to Israel who then use it to persecute the Palestineans

The US also regularly uses its veto in the UN security council to block any proposals that might help the Palestineans to gain justice

So why would the US take such extraordinary steps to help another country?

They would do it because of the vast influence wielded over their politicians by power zionist interests

is this just the opinion of keyboard jockey, online 'conspiracy theorists'?

Well if we listen to the views of CIA and FBI people speaking on this issue in the following clip it is a view clearly held by a great many people

However as mentioned in the clip, those who speak out suffer from persecution form the powerful zionist interests

Which just show how much influence that lobby has over the US and UK governments

''To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise'' - Voltaire

Experts detail the danger of Israeli lobby in US politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULLdROafdmo
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 25-10-2015 at 02:11 PM.
Old 25-10-2015, 02:13 PM   #3
iamawaveofthesea

Great documentary looking at how the western media is controlled by zionist interests to hide the truth of what is going on in palestine from the western public

Peace Propaganda And The Promised Land: U.S. Media & the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict (2004)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAN5GjJKAac
Old 25-05-2016, 08:35 PM   #4
iamawaveofthesea

May 23, 2016
The Unraveling of Zionism?
by Lawrence Davidson

In truth, Zionism and the state it created have always been ideologically rigid. Every effort at modifying the movement’s basic demand for a state exclusive to one people, from early concepts of “cultural Zionism” to more recent notions of “liberal Zionism,” has failed. The occasional bit of propagandistic dissimulation notwithstanding, Zionist leaders from Ben Gurion to Netanyahu have been dedicated to (a) territorial expansion based on the principle of Eretz Israel (greater Israel) and (b) the principle of inequality – none of them have ever seriously considered equal social and economic, much less political, treatment for non-Jews. That means that the present, obnoxiously rigid hardliners both in the U.S. and Israel are pushing persistent racist and colonialist themes.

It is the persistence of these Zionist themes that has led to increasing skepticism among U.S. Jews, most of whom take the ideals of democracy seriously. And it is the ideologically rigid refusal to reach a just peace with the Palestinians, who 67 years after the triumph of Zionism are still being ethnically cleansed, that has pushed many otherwise passive Jews into open opposition.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/05/...ng-of-zionism/
Old 11-10-2016, 07:38 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

peace in our time?

The New York Times Calls For Obama To Support A UN Resolution That Would Divide The Land Of Israel
By Michael Snyder, on October 9th, 2016

While most Americans are focused on the endless circus surrounding Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, a drama of earth-shattering importance is playing out behind the scenes. Most people seem to assume that we don’t have to be concerned about Barack Obama anymore because his second term is scheduled to end in a few months, but the truth is that an absolutely critical decision is in his hands right now. Both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton have said that they will not support a proposed UN Security Council resolution that would formally establish a Palestinian state, that would set the parameters for the new state, and that would grant them East Jerusalem as their capital. So at this moment there is a tremendous amount of international pressure on Barack Obama to support such a resolution, because the U.S. veto power on the UN Security Council is the only thing standing in the way of formally dividing the land of Israel. I wrote about this in August, in September, and now I am writing about it again in October. If Obama is going to do this, it needs to happen by January 20th, 2017, and so for the next few months we are officially in “the danger zone”.

On Thursday, the New York Times editorial board added their voice to the growing chorus of those calling for a “parameters resolution” in a piece entitled “At the Boiling Point With Israel“…

The best idea under discussion now would be to have the United Nations Security Council, in an official resolution, lay down guidelines for a peace agreement covering such issues as Israel’s security, the future of Jerusalem, the fate of Palestinian refugees and borders for both states.

In the article, the New York Times editorial board also strongly endorsed the U.S. State Department’s recent condemnation of Israel’s plan to build new housing units in the West Bank.

read on here: http://endoftheamericandream.com/arc...land-of-israel
Old 13-10-2016, 11:18 AM   #6
eddieb

Quote," I am a jewish American", you never hear anyone introduce themselves as I'm a Christian American or I am a Muslim American.
It would be a toss up as to who is the most brainwashed!
eddieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 02:54 PM   #7
iamawaveofthesea

Israeli archaeologist denies Jewish ties to Al-Aqsa Mosque
October 13, 2016 at 2:34 pm

An Israeli archaeological expert has asserted that there is no relation between the Western Wall of the Al-Aqsa Mosque compound and an ancient Jewish temple, Al Jazeera reported today. This will likely serve to undermine Israeli excavations of the site.

Meir Ben-Dov, an Israeli archaeological expert who is author of many books about Jerusalem and the Temple Mount, further asserted that the Wailing Wall, the Jewish name for the Western Wall, has no sacred significance in the Jewish faith.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...l-aqsa-mosque/
Old 14-10-2016, 04:51 PM   #8
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
As the video above mentions $3-5 billion of US taxpayers money is sent to israel every year and much of it is spent on military hardware

It doesn't matter that poverty exists in the US that money is always sent out to Israel who then use it to persecute the Palestineans

The US also regularly uses its veto in the UN security council to block any proposals that might help the Palestineans to gain justice

So why would the US take such extraordinary steps to help another country?

They would do it because of the vast influence wielded over their politicians by power zionist interests

is this just the opinion of keyboard jockey, online 'conspiracy theorists'?

Well if we listen to the views of CIA and FBI people speaking on this issue in the following clip it is a view clearly held by a great many people

However as mentioned in the clip, those who speak out suffer from persecution form the powerful zionist interests

Which just show how much influence that lobby has over the US and UK governments

''To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise'' - Voltaire

Experts detail the danger of Israeli lobby in US politics

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULLdROafdmo
Which is just plain wrong. US aid to Israel is more about serving American interests than Israeli interests, and serves as a substantial prop to the US arms industry, securing tens of thousands of jobs.
http://business.financialpost.com/fp...ithout-u-s-aid

As Ron Paul said "The Arab and Muslim countries get twice as much foreign aid as Israel".

Afghanistan gets 55% more foreign aid than Israel gets. What has/does Afghanistan do for America, other than send American soldiers home in body bags? And where has the money gone???? Much of it is totally unaccounted for.

Israel's neighbours Egypt, Gaza, Jordan and the PA/West Bank (combined) receive 30% more aid than Israel does. Again, what does America get for doing this? They hate Americans and burn their flag in the streets.
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2016, 09:34 PM   #9
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
Which is just plain wrong. US aid to Israel is more about serving American interests than Israeli interests, and serves as a substantial prop to the US arms industry, securing tens of thousands of jobs.

As Ron Paul said "The Arab and Muslim countries get twice as much foreign aid as Israel".

Afghanistan gets 55% more foreign aid than Israel gets. What has/does Afghanistan do for America, other than send American soldiers home in body bags? And where has the money gone???? Much of it is totally unaccounted for.

Israel's neighbours Egypt, Gaza, Jordan and the PA/West Bank (combined) receive 30% more aid than Israel does. Again, what does America get for doing this? They hate Americans and burn their flag in the streets.
no this is incorrect on a few scores

first of all the 'aid' to israel takes many forms and is much more than 3 billion dollars per year (see clip below)

Secondly the money is not sent from the US because the US is controlled by the cartel of private banks behind the federal reserve and those banks are merely the corporate vehicles for certain families and those families are jewish eg rockefellers and rothschilds

so its jews sending money to jews from one country to another

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-10-2016 at 09:38 PM.
Old 15-10-2016, 09:36 PM   #10
iamawaveofthesea

on the plus side we have jews within israel calling for peace! Lets hope they build in strength and can in time force some kind of compromise. It's one thing winning a war but then you have to win the peace afterwards.....israelis need to be thinking how they can build lasting peace

Israeli human rights group urges UN to take action to end country’s ‘brutal occupation of Palestine’
‘The rights of Palestinians must be realised, the occupation must end, the UN Security Council must act, and the time is now’
Edith M Lederer, 15 hours ago

An Israeli human rights group urged the UN Security Council to take decisive action now to end the country's occupation of Palestinian territory.

Hagai El-Ad, executive director of B'Tselem, told an informal council meeting Friday on “Illegal Israeli Settlements: Obstacles to Peace and the Two-State Solution” that Israel has controlled Palestinian lives in Gaza, the West Bank and East Jerusalem for the past 49 years “and counting”.

read on here: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7362786.html

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 15-10-2016 at 09:47 PM.
Old 15-10-2016, 10:12 PM   #11
knightofalbion

No matter how you dress it up, the ones who are killing Americans, hating Americans and burning American flags in the street get an awful lot more American foreign aid than the Israelis do.

There can be no peace until the advent of political moderacy in the Palestinian Territories makes peace possible. (And Mr Netanyahu leaves the scene.)
Both sides have to compromise and recognise the right of the other to exist and live peacefully.

There would have to be a land swap, because you could not have a viable Palestinian state in two parts. There would have to be a land link. So the Israelis would get to keep parts of the West Bank en lieu. That much is obvious.

Remind us how Israel came to be in the West Bank in the first place ... Because Jordan (who illegally invaded and annexed the West Bank from the Palestinians in 1948) made an unprovoked attack on Israel in 1967 and lost the entire West Bank when the Israelis counter-attacked.
Old 15-10-2016, 10:15 PM   #12
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
No matter how you dress it up, the ones who are killing Americans, hating Americans and burning American flags in the street get an awful lot more American foreign aid than the Israelis do.
firstly no one gets more aid then israel and secondly it's not american aid as the money is coming from the deep state and they pay money to CIA/Mossad creatures like ISIS so that they will fight their proxy wars for them

Those wars then benefit israel and rothschild business interests for example their 'genie' oil and gas company that is exploiting resources in the golan heights
Old 16-10-2016, 09:22 AM   #13
knightofalbion

Quote:

What I said here! They get more aid than Israel!!!!
And what do the Americans get for it? I'm curious - actually I'm not - why you aren't also calling for the Americans to pull the plug on these very generous donations to people who hate them.
Old 16-10-2016, 09:40 AM   #14
knightofalbion

Quote:
firstly no one gets more aid then israel and secondly it's not american aid as the money is coming from the deep state and they pay money to CIA/Mossad creatures like ISIS so that they will fight their proxy wars for them

Those wars then benefit israel and rothschild business interests for example their 'genie' oil and gas company that is exploiting resources in the golan heights
You've got Rothschilds on the brain!

Sadly the Arabs don't seem to need much 'help' when it comes to fighting amongst themselves - Syria (civil war) Egypt (reaction to Muslim Brotherhood) Sinai (separatist/Jihadists), Libya (civil war/Jihadists) Kurdistan (Kurds v Turkey), Iraq (Sunni v Shia), Yemen (Sunni v Shia) Afghanistan (civil war).

How does Arab warring help Israel? Other than keep them too busy to attack them?! They don't trade with Israel.
Genie Oil haven't even started drilling yet. And if it wasn't them, it would be somebody else.
And remind us why Israel are on the Golan Heights? Because Syria launched an unprovoked attack on Israel in 1967 - and lost. And lost again in 1973 when they made another unprovoked attack on them. And prior to all that they made sporadic artillery shelling attacks on kibbutz in Northern Israel.
Old 16-10-2016, 09:50 AM   #15
knightofalbion

Quote:
on the plus side we have jews within israel calling for peace! Lets hope they build in strength and can in time force some kind of compromise. It's one thing winning a war but then you have to win the peace afterwards.....israelis need to be thinking how they can build lasting peace
Indeed and they've done it with Egypt. So it can be done. But it takes two to make a peace.

Point of order: During the Gaza Conflict, a number of Gazans called for peace with Israel and to stop antagonising them by firing rockets at them. Hamas's response was to publicly execute them in the streets.

No doubt the ordinary man in the street, on both sides, is heartily sick of the violence and wants nothing more than to live in peace and get on with life. But that isn't possible when politicians, again on both sides, are buying into the self-perpetuating cycle of attack and retaliation.
Old 20-10-2016, 10:01 PM   #16
iamawaveofthesea

Former Mossad chief: End is near for ‘fearmonger’ Netanyahu’s govt
Published time: 1 Jun, 2016 06:41
Edited time: 1 Jun, 2016 08:59

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu’s rule is based on “fear” and his days in the office are numbered after he appointed controversial right-wing politician Avigdor Lieberman as defense minister, former Mossad director Efraim Halevy told Al Jazeera.

“I think he is a fearmonger. I think he uses fear in a way which one should not use,” said Halevy, who was director of Mossad, Israel’s national intelligence agency, from 1998 to 2002.

Halevy particularly cited the conduct of IDF soldiers when referring to fearmongering and Jewish extremism, citing the March incident with an officer in Hebron who shot dead a subdued Palestinian attacker.

https://www.rt.com/news/345008-netan...ossad-warning/
Old 06-11-2016, 10:41 AM   #17
iamawaveofthesea

Jewish voices from the past make mincemeat of Zionism and anti-Semitism
Posted by Stuart Littlewood on November 4, 2016 in Activisim & BDS, Middle East, News & Analysis, Palestine/Israel, UK, World

The latest anti-Semitism witch-hunt being conducted by the Zio-Inquisition in the UK is all hogwash if the statements of two leading Jews are to be believed.

One is the speech by successful Jewish businessman Benjamin Freedman at the Willard Hotel, Washington, in 1961. The other is a letter in 1917 by Lord Edwin Samuel Montague, a prominnent British Jew, disagreeing with the Balfour Declaration.

“When the Germans realized this, they naturally resented it. Up to that time, the Jews had never been better off in any country in the world than they had been in Germany.” And that, according to Freeman, is why Jews eventually came to pay such a horrendous price.

On the subject of Jews and anti-Semitism he made the crucial point that the eastern European Jews accounted for 92 per cent of the world’s Jews and were originally Khazars. “It’s ridiculous to call them ‘people of the Holy Land’…. they outnumber all the rest by so many that they create the impression that they are the Jewish ‘race’; that they are the Jewish nation; that they are the Jewish people. . . and the Christians swallow it like a cream puff.”

As for Semites, “The Christians talk about people who don’t like Jews as anti-Semites, and they call all the Arabs anti-Semites. The only Semites in the world are the Arabs. There isn’t one Jew who’s a Semite. They’re all Turkothean Mongoloids. The Eastern European Jews…. they brainwashed the public.”

read on here http://www.intifada-palestine.com/20...anti-semitism/
Old 09-11-2016, 09:45 AM   #18
AhuwaZeus
Banned

The Nazis rounded up anyone who opposed their fascist regime including some Jews. The persecution of "Jews" is part of the basis for the creation of Israel. Holocaust means a wholly burnt offering. Holo means whole and caust means burnt. The US and British firebombed Dresden a highly populated area of Slavics. Japan was also firebombed and not really nuked.

The British Crown created Israel after it seized Palestine during WWI and through its law "Mandatory Palestine" and its migration contracts with the World Zionist Organization which is headed up by French and Swiss Sephardic banking families that serve the Italian Black Nobility like the House of Medici and House of Chigi. There is a six pointed star on the House of Chigi's coat of arms.

Napoleon Bonaparte was the first political Zionist and the Bonaparte family has close ties with the Medici family to this day and are intermarried with Roman nobility like the Colonna and Aldobrandini families. The French Rothschilds are married with the Aldobrandini family and the Italian Torlonia nobility are married with the Sephardic Javal banking family of France too. The King of Spain holds the official title of "King of Jerusalem" today.
AhuwaZeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2016, 03:38 PM   #19
iamawaveofthesea

1948 "The birth of a new specimen of human being"

Old 09-11-2016, 07:15 PM   #20
knightofalbion

MORE of the same?!
Why do you hate Jews so much?
What is the purpose of all these Jew/Israel bashing threads? The only thing this sort of thing is going to 'achieve' is stir up anti-Semitic sentiments, which will manifest itself in anti-Semitic attacks, verbal or physical, against Jewish people in this country.

It amuses me to see people still trying to peddle the Balfour Declaration/British plot nonsense! It's just plain embarrassing.

Lloyd George sought to use Jewish influence to keep Russia in WW1 and bring America into WW1, because the war was at stalemate. And he needed the Russians to tie up German troops in the East and American troops to tilt the balance in the West.

So he came up with the Balfour Declaration and took it TO the Zionist Federation, who of course loved the idea.
At the same time he also made similar deals with Arab tribal leaders in Ottoman Arabia
(Lawrence of Arabia and all that) in exchange for rebelling against the Turks.
He was offering away TURKISH land to Jews and Arabs.
[* The Allies were also at war with Turkey/Ottoman Empire]

Lloyd George was Prime Minister up until 1922. Did he keep his promise to the Jews? NO.
Did following British Prime Ministers keep the promise? NO.
The Balfour Declaration was officially abandoned in 1939.
That's why Jewish insurgents were battling the British after WW2, to acquire an independent homeland, because they'd been double-crossed.

Britain abandoned the Palestinian Protectorate at the end of their mandate, leaving no Israel. All we did leave was chaos. The British Commander, Montgomery, gave the Jews three weeks in the advent of our withdrawal.
We left the Jews to be massacred. Simple as that.

The UN had to clean up the mess and voted for a two nation solution, because Arab vows to exterminate all Jews made a united independent Palestine impossible.
Even then Britain abstained in the vote because after the insurgency 'we' were decidedly anti-Semitic and we didn't want to upset the Arab nations we had lucrative oil deals with.

In Ottoman times, there was only Ottoman Arabia, divided up into administrative districts that bore little or no resemblance whatsoever to the regional nation states that exist today.
It was a melting pot of different peoples, tribes and faiths.

The Jews have lived in the Holy Land continuously for thousands of years and were there long before the Christians turned up and even longer than that before the Muslims turned up.
As it was the Muslims got 99%+ of the land. The Jews got a tiny slice solely due to the aforementioned threatened genocide. The Christians got nothing. The Zoroastrians/Yazidi/'People of the Light' got nothing.

The Jewish immigrants who fled the violent persecutions of the Tsarist regime, Russian Civil War, Stalinist and Nazi regimes and sought sanctuary in the Holy Land obviously had no land on arrival. To acquire it, they bought it! HAPPILY sold to them by Arab landowners at extortionate rates - 10 times the rate of prime farm land in America's farming belt - even though in most cases it was barren scrub. {Both the Ottomans and the British kept a land registry, nothing was 'stolen'.**
Later, having happily sold it to them, knowing they would establish homes and communities, when they did establish homes and communities they wanted to kill them and take the land back!!!

And as for 1948. The Arabs launched a genocidal war against Israel - and lost.
The Israelis took an area of land as war trophy, but the Egyptians took Gaza Province from the Palestinians and the Jordanians took West Bank from the Palestinians, and that's why Palestine disappeared from the map. Not due to the Israelis, but Arab treachery.