Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 14-03-2018, 06:44 PM   #1
ink

Default What do you actually believe?

What do you actually believe?

We each have our considerations of this place and I would ask each of you....what are yours?

For me.......

Well, 47 is a recurrence and 142857 relates to this realm.

When each of us (who are of mankind) dies, the only part which ends is the supposed physical form. That which you actually are continues....so in 'your death' you will realize that you continue!
At this death point, whatever you consider as truth will be.
Nothing? ....then by you will.......so be it! Nothing and you will exist in nothing.
God? ....then by your will.......so be it! You will meet Jesus and be brought to heaven.
Allah ....then by your will.......so be it! You will be met by 72 virgins etc

....... for all considerations....your will be done.

Then you get sent back here! Over and over....for always (cant say time as time is not required)

For Humans.......well you already do not have a self awareness....so you return to never having been.

As each of mankind return they only return to the consideration of their previous limitation.......and this continues (not because of karma but through imposed disharmony) and helps with the required lies upon the next death.

The Earth is not flat nor is it an oblique spheroid.
It is a realm....the same as your dreams, which are a limited intrusion into the next realm.......which is called the 90. In which you (mankind not humans) enter after your physical form expires.

Talking of which....all and I mean ALL events regarding your 'form' here are either allowed by you or invoked by you....all of them. (hear shouting about that now lol)

Demons exist....just out of your perception.......but they see you and interact with you. They live for a l o n g L O N G time (as you have been taught time) but then they die and are reduced to, well it's not nothing....it is less than that.......they never were.

There are no coincidences in this realm and you (if you are mankind) do create the reality around you....but then you would as it is not a single verse you 'see'.... it is an all verse.......you 'see' and 'interact' with all the other individual limitations of a confined short existence.

There's more but I have posted this as I would like to know....NOT your thoughts on my experiences in this realm.......but your knowledge as to this place and the next??

Dont be shy....we are all in la la land here.......especially since 2001 when the 70 year normal recycle of the living was broken.

Funny is it not??
Just previewed this post, before posting, and KNOW that I have written this before, posted it before and typed this sentence before....still going fucking round.......
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 06:55 PM   #2
Sabrina
Inactive

I agree with your post and when I was younger I didn't believe in ghosts but since then I've encountered some that actually conversed with me so not a recording like I once thought.
From what they say the ones that hang around are afraid to move onto another realm as they assume they will go to hell. Often these are good people who were indoctrinated into a religion that told them they would go to hell for silly little things.
I hope I did the right thing by encouraging them they will be ok to leave this realm - if I'm wrong I'll probably go to a hell of my own making.
I've cut off from that kind of contact as they are not always good people that hang around - some of them did bad stuff and their energy creeps me out..
So you may be right that you go where you think you'll go - but there's also the ones that try to avoid going anywhere...maybe they are the demons?

I don't need man's religion but I do need to believe in something better after this place - just to keep me sane. Just look at the beauty in nature and you know if something designed this world they are amazing. They may have made an error in asking us to look after the garden though.... perfection is found in imperfection maybe...

Last edited by Sabrina; 14-03-2018 at 06:56 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 07:05 PM   #3
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
I agree with your post and when I was younger I didn't believe in ghosts but since then I've encountered some that actually conversed with me so not a recording like I once thought.
From what they say the ones that hang around are afraid to move onto another realm as they assume they will go to hell. Often these are good people who were indoctrinated into a religion that told them they would go to hell for silly little things.
I hope I did the right thing by encouraging them they will be ok to leave this realm - if I'm wrong I'll probably go to a hell of my own making.
I've cut off from that kind of contact as they are not always good people that hang around - some of them did bad stuff and their energy creeps me out..
So you may be right that you go where you think you'll go - but there's also the ones that try to avoid going anywhere...maybe they are the demons?

I don't need man's religion but I do need to believe in something better after this place - just to keep me sane. Just look at the beauty in nature and you know if something designed this world they are amazing. They may have made an error in asking us to look after the garden though.... perfection is found in imperfection maybe...
Thank you for the reply. May I ask you to entertain the concepts held within the opening posts of these two threads which relate to your post?

The Earth is so very wonderful?

YOUR Perception IS your reality

Old 14-03-2018, 07:10 PM   #4
ink

Please may I also state....it is not your consideration of my perception of this realm which I ask for in this thread.......it is your consideration of that which you believe to be occurring within this limitation!
Old 14-03-2018, 08:43 PM   #5
fairyprincess

I believe in what i can see, hear, and feel.

I feel there is the physical.....and there is something beyond that. But that something does not violate the laws of physics.

I believe in the science we know and the science we dont yet know....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 08:59 PM   #6
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
I believe in what i can see, hear, and feel.

I feel there is the physical.....and there is something beyond that. But that something does not violate the laws of physics.

I believe in the science we know and the science we dont yet know....
Thank you....I am not asking in order to argue any point, your consideration is yours.
I just would like to know what the 'awake' consider as truth?

So again.......thanks
Old 14-03-2018, 09:14 PM   #7
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
Thank you....I am not asking in order to argue any point, your consideration is yours.

So again.......thanks
I think the path to being awake is personal and truth can be subjective......
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 10:32 PM   #8
Sabrina
Inactive

Quote:
Thank you for the reply. May I ask you to entertain the concepts held within the opening posts of these two threads which relate to your post?

The Earth is so very wonderful?

YOUR Perception IS your reality

I agree. At any given time the Earth and your perception of life can be either wonderful or bad. If you are looking down on Earth it is beautiful , depending on where you look closer upon Earth it can look stunning and the inhabitants can look peaceful or it can look desolate ,unforgiving and brutal.
I only feel 'awake' when I am asleep.

Do you sometimes find that books fall out at you for a reason?...this has been on my shelf since school and it stuck out a bit so I started reading it today....Milton's 'Paradise Lost' and when Satan sees the Earth for the first time he sees...

'Hanging in a golden chain this pendant world...'

and also

'The mind is it's own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven'

and this quote is the one that gets me out of bed every morning...

'Awake, arise or be forever fallen'

I think that sums up how I feel about this plane of existence.

Last edited by Sabrina; 14-03-2018 at 10:33 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 10:40 PM   #9
andy1033

The best term that would describe me, would be an absurdist whom does believe in god.

Humans are a waste of time, and will never find out anything, and anything they do, they have not worked out anything at all.

I believe the universe adapts to the human race working out stuff about it, and will always be beyond humans to work out and understand.

Like for instance, i believe cancer is a multi dimensional disease, that just sucks your life force. Something humans cannot answer.

So in that theory, anything you think anyone has worked out about the universe, they have infact not worked out anything at all. Humans are wasting there time, trying to look for those answers, that will always be beyond them. The goalposts will always be moving, and it seems humans will never work out, that the universe is not some static shell.

Thats as best as i can put it, ie what i think our existence means, in terms of the human race.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 14-03-2018 at 10:42 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 10:43 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive

Believe nothing.
Strive to 'know' than believe.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2018, 11:09 PM   #11
white light

Quote:
Experiencing the experience. Nothing in particular within the experience, but the experience itself.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 02:36 PM   #12
fudgetusk

Belief is so 2010. I believe nothing. I suspect. I suspect that magic is real and so is God and the devil and the evil elite.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-2018, 06:51 PM   #13
raburgeson

I believe my species is not free. I also believe science that will elevate mankind is being withheld. I believe very mentally sick individuals have worked themselves into high positions that they should never been considered for. I believe they have lied about everything.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 06:37 PM   #14
tortle

I've turned trusting my gut into an entire cosmology and way of being.

Inspiration from the Chhandogya Upanishad The Chhandogya Upanishad by Swami Krishnananda CHAPTER FOUR: AN ANALYSIS OF THE NATURE OF THE SELF Section 1: The Universal Self Within the Heart and in the World

We now commence the eighth and the last chapter of the Chhandogya Upanishad. In our own self, in the deepest recess of our own heart, there is a great secret. This is the subject of this chapter. We carry within our own self a great mystery. No one can be a greater mystery than our own Self. Everything else is capable of definition and understanding, but one's own Self is the greatest enigma in the whole world. Everything can be investigated into, but not one's own Self, because it is a great secret by itself. It is not an open box where we can pick out whatever we like merely by sense perception. It is a tremendous mystery which hides, within its own bosom, the miracles of the whole creation. Such is the heart of man which is the pivot of every kind of activity, whether internal or external.

You ask me what is inside this little space. I tell you that everything is inside here," says the teacher. It is like a speck of sunlight. Though it may look like a speck, it contains constitutionally everything that is in the orb of the sun. Similarly, that which is in this little space can magnify itself to any extent. It is an emblem of the cosmic secret. Whatever is the extent of this vast space that is outside, that is the extent of this little space in our own heart also. So, one should not be under the impression that it is little in an arithmetical sense. It is little in a different sense altogether. It is not physically small. It is not a little handful of space. It is really as expansive and as extensive as this universal ether that we see outside. The whole of the heaven and the whole earth can be found inside this little space. The principles of the five elements - earth, water, fire, air and ether - and whatever you see outside, is all present here in this little ether. The sun and the moon and also the stars can be seen inside this very heart of ours. They have a corresponding emissary planted in our own heart. We need not look up to the sun outside. He is inside our heart and he shines in the same way as he is seen outside in outer space. Even the lightning and the thunder that are seen outside are taking place inside our heart. Everything that happens in any manner, even the littlest thing, takes place here inside. Whatever we see in the outside world and whatever we cannot see in the outside world - all those things are inside our heart.

This is the secret, as the Upanishad puts it. This heart is a great secret, and by an introversion of Consciousness into its depths, it would be possible to plumb the mysteries of the whole cosmos. The reason is that the tentacles of all planes of being are centred in one's heart. It is as though this heart is the centre of a universal circle. The radii of this circle converge into this little centre of Consciousness which we vaguely call the subject of perception.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2018, 07:22 PM   #15
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortle View Post
I've turned trusting my gut into an entire cosmology and way of being.

Inspiration from the Chhandogya Upanishad The Chhandogya Upanishad by Swami Krishnananda CHAPTER FOUR: AN ANALYSIS OF THE NATURE OF THE SELF Section 1: The Universal Self Within the Heart and in the World

We now commence the eighth and the last chapter of the Chhandogya Upanishad. In our own self, in the deepest recess of our own heart, there is a great secret. This is the subject of this chapter. We carry within our own self a great mystery. No one can be a greater mystery than our own Self. Everything else is capable of definition and understanding, but one's own Self is the greatest enigma in the whole world. Everything can be investigated into, but not one's own Self, because it is a great secret by itself. It is not an open box where we can pick out whatever we like merely by sense perception. It is a tremendous mystery which hides, within its own bosom, the miracles of the whole creation. Such is the heart of man which is the pivot of every kind of activity, whether internal or external.

You ask me what is inside this little space. I tell you that everything is inside here," says the teacher. It is like a speck of sunlight. Though it may look like a speck, it contains constitutionally everything that is in the orb of the sun. Similarly, that which is in this little space can magnify itself to any extent. It is an emblem of the cosmic secret. Whatever is the extent of this vast space that is outside, that is the extent of this little space in our own heart also. So, one should not be under the impression that it is little in an arithmetical sense. It is little in a different sense altogether. It is not physically small. It is not a little handful of space. It is really as expansive and as extensive as this universal ether that we see outside. The whole of the heaven and the whole earth can be found inside this little space. The principles of the five elements - earth, water, fire, air and ether - and whatever you see outside, is all present here in this little ether. The sun and the moon and also the stars can be seen inside this very heart of ours. They have a corresponding emissary planted in our own heart. We need not look up to the sun outside. He is inside our heart and he shines in the same way as he is seen outside in outer space. Even the lightning and the thunder that are seen outside are taking place inside our heart. Everything that happens in any manner, even the littlest thing, takes place here inside. Whatever we see in the outside world and whatever we cannot see in the outside world - all those things are inside our heart.

This is the secret, as the Upanishad puts it. This heart is a great secret, and by an introversion of Consciousness into its depths, it would be possible to plumb the mysteries of the whole cosmos. The reason is that the tentacles of all planes of being are centred in one's heart. It is as though this heart is the centre of a universal circle. The radii of this circle converge into this little centre of Consciousness which we vaguely call the subject of perception.
thank you....wonderful
Old 20-03-2018, 11:35 PM   #16
east sun

72 virgins? Should that not be a clue?

All religions are the same.

Disregard them all. Think for your self if you have the guts.

See what you come up with....

If you're not paranoid by now you must be crazy.

Last edited by east sun; 20-03-2018 at 11:40 PM.
east sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 12:01 AM   #17
east sun

Unbelievable, no one has responded, Where are your thoughts?????//

Old 02-04-2018, 12:22 AM   #18
decim

Being unable to recall the circumstances of your death is no proof that you live.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 02:00 AM   #19
east sun

The proof that I live is in the fact that I write this....

How can you recall the circumstances of your death when you are still living, unless you lived before and reincarnated.

Old 04-04-2018, 06:10 PM   #20
no name
Banned

Quote:
What do you actually believe?

We each have our considerations of this place and I would ask each of you....what are yours?

For me.......

Well, 47 is a recurrence and 142857 relates to this realm.

When each of us (who are of mankind) dies, the only part which ends is the supposed physical form. That which you actually are continues....so in 'your death' you will realize that you continue!
At this death point, whatever you consider as truth will be.
Nothing? ....then by you will.......so be it! Nothing and you will exist in nothing.
God? ....then by your will.......so be it! You will meet Jesus and be brought to heaven.
Allah ....then by your will.......so be it! You will be met by 72 virgins etc

....... for all considerations....your will be done.

Then you get sent back here! Over and over....for always (cant say time as time is not required)

For Humans.......well you already do not have a self awareness....so you return to never having been.

As each of mankind return they only return to the consideration of their previous limitation.......and this continues (not because of karma but through imposed disharmony) and helps with the required lies upon the next death.

The Earth is not flat nor is it an oblique spheroid.
It is a realm....the same as your dreams, which are a limited intrusion into the next realm.......which is called the 90. In which you (mankind not humans) enter after your physical form expires.

Talking of which....all and I mean ALL events regarding your 'form' here are either allowed by you or invoked by you....all of them. (hear shouting about that now lol)

Demons exist....just out of your perception.......but they see you and interact with you. They live for a l o n g L O N G time (as you have been taught time) but then they die and are reduced to, well it's not nothing....it is less than that.......they never were.

There are no coincidences in this realm and you (if you are mankind) do create the reality around you....but then you would as it is not a single verse you 'see'.... it is an all verse.......you 'see' and 'interact' with all the other individual limitations of a confined short existence.

There's more but I have posted this as I would like to know....NOT your thoughts on my experiences in this realm.......but your knowledge as to this place and the next??

Dont be shy....we are all in la la land here.......especially since 2001 when the 70 year normal recycle of the living was broken.

Funny is it not??
Just previewed this post, before posting, and KNOW that I have written this before, posted it before and typed this sentence before....still going fucking round.......
i think there is one being scripting this world. you don't create your reality, your life is scripted and controlled.

your whole existence is labor. you labor 40 hrs a week. hygiene is labor. weekend chores like washing car, cleaning, laundry, mowing lawn is labor. cooking, pooping, pissing is also labor. EVERYTHING IS LABOR

in exchange you get the mind control of sex, love, alcohol/drugs, tell-lies-vision or inane conversations on prison cell phones or eye-pads.

this world has no appeal what-so-ever.

EVERYTHING YOU BELIEVE IS PROGRAMMING. you have been mind controlled the day you entered this world. were you even 'born'?

where do your thoughts come from? think about that.

most people wanna live in mind delusion land thinking they have power.

if you are creating your reality why is everybody doing labor? why are you paying property tax? that is no different than feudalism, you as the serf tied to the land paying the landowner as a tenant. why are you paying income tax? tax on the fruit of your labor = SLAVERY. why do you have IDs as you are property of a Corporation?

Last edited by no name; 04-04-2018 at 06:49 PM.
no name is offline   Reply With Quote