Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 08-12-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
adralicus

Default Can David Icke see beyond visible light?

David Icke is always talking about "Beyond Visible Light". Can David Icke actually see beyond visible light or is it just a theory? For that matter can anyone here see beyond visible light? I ask because many "guru types" talk about a more advanced state of consciousness and what is beyond. But really it's just hearsay until you can experience it first-hand. He also talks about his Ayahuasca experiences which is fine but they were planted induced. So I am interested to know if David experiencing what he talks about on a day-to-day basis or is it just theoretical? I would be interested to hear anyone's comments on this.

Last edited by adralicus; 08-12-2013 at 01:28 PM.
adralicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
andy1033

I personally do not believe that david knows what empathy is. I also believe all humans are not born with it, some develop it.

The ptb have more empathy than most of the masses, its just that the masses have no idea what it is. They see you as sheep as a result.

So although people you may listen to, you may think knows stuff, maybe they too are not all knowing.

I am just saying this, as this was one of the reasons i joined here, as i think david gives out wrong info on empathy. The ptb are very empathic but empathy is not what david claims it to be.

Empathy is not sympathy.

It is one of the reasons why you should not be anyones sheep, as they may be giving you wrong info. The other stuff he talks about, who knows, but i know from how he describes empathy he does not know what it means.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:40 PM   #3
Molasar

Agreed, as bleak as what you've painted is.

You say empathy isn't sympathy.

I agree in as much as it doesn't have to be.

It can manifest as sympathy though. It can fit into the mould of supposed altruism too.

But it can fit into the mould of manipulation and control too. More in line with what you convey as to how the PTB operate.
Molasar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:45 PM   #4
silvarizla
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by adralicus View Post
David Icke is always talking about "Beyond Visible Light". Can David Icke actually see beyond visible light or is it just a theory? For that matter can anyone here see beyond visible light? I ask because many "guru types" talk about a more advanced state of consciousness and what is beyond. But really it's just hearsay until you can experience it first-hand. He also talks about his Ayahuasca experiences which is fine but they were planted induced. So I am interested to know if David experiencing what he talks about on a day-to-day basis or is it just theoretical? I would be interested to hear anyone's comments on this.
I don think he can, in respect that "can" would mean at will, and whenever. I think David thinks he has, I don't know whether he has or not, but I believe he has.

It must be awfully difficult energetically keeping us locked in to visible light, there will be people who've gone beyond it, and I believe David is one of them.

silvarizla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #5
andy1033

Quote:
Originally Posted by drooh View Post
Agreed, as bleak as what you've painted is.

You say empathy isn't sympathy.

I agree in as much as it doesn't have to be.

It can manifest as sympathy though. It can fit into the mould of supposed altruism too.

But it can fit into the mould of manipulation and control too. More in line with what you convey as to how the PTB operate.
Yep empathy and sympathy are two different things. Do you see animals having sympathy, no. But all animals have empathy apart from rats and humans i believe. Empathy is something that keeps all animals in nature balanced so that they know what they need.

The ptb use there empathy to there advantage over others. The ptb call you dumb animals as they believe most of you do not have empathy. They believe they are very empathic. Look at prince charles talking to plants.

Humans are not born empathic, a minority develop it in there lifes.

If you develop empathy you will live your whole life through it.

Last edited by andy1033; 08-12-2013 at 01:57 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 02:07 PM   #6
Molasar

I see empathy as more an umbrella term.

I believe sympathy fits into what empathy means as opposed to a separate concept.

Empathy:

1. the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

Sympathy:

1. feelings of pity and sorrow for someone else's misfortune.
2. understanding between people; common feeling.

Sympathy to me is but a form of empathy.

As to you point of animals having empathy... Well... I don't know that I agree as per the standard definition. I think they exercise some instinct to protect that from a human perspective construes a state of empathy being shown.

Protective instinct is exercised but not analysed on moralistic grounds by animals.

It's important to make this distinction though, because as it fits our discussion - you and I have different notions of what empathy is. But we're using the construct of language and notions of emotive intent as they pertain to what the term in of itself means.

Animals don't empathise because they have no means of attaching meaning to what they do naturally. They don't sit back and analyse the why of things - they simply do as they do for the better or worse states we human deem them as showing & attach to them.

Animals to me operate purely on an instinctive basis. Morals don't govern their actions.

Sympathy is a state of understanding of emotions based on a notion of what 'misfortune' is.

Misfortune is a concept built upon a notion of luck.

Animals don't have a notion of such a construct, humans do.

So they don't exercise their instinct to cater to say the hunger needs of their offspring based on this construct. They simply instinctively discern their offpsring needs to eat in order to survive.

Last edited by Molasar; 08-12-2013 at 02:47 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 02:10 PM   #7
Molasar

Apologies for steering this off the OP's original topic, but just to add.

I am not a member of the PTB and here I am illustrating/dissecting, in part what I believe empathy to be.

I don't believe humans 'develop' empathy, I believe they exercise it constantly whether it's constructive or destructive - but I do believe they develop a notion of what their empathy means as they exercise it. Over time.

In order to do this though, humans need a notion of what morality is. The framework that governs their actions in a 'good' or 'bad' sense.

Last edited by Molasar; 08-12-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Old 08-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #8
adralicus

theI wasn't really talking about empathy. although I agree with some of the points you make.

David talks about "beyond visible light". He says there are entities beyond visible light that we can't see and some of them are malevolent. Plus he states that if you open your perception so you become more aware and your senses are less filtered you cease to see objects as solid matter but instead particles and vibrations. But then again he states that if something vibrates its part of the construct.

As I said this in theory sounds impressive and I've had extremely profound experiences when taking LSD many years ago . But being able to get to the state without taking some kind of psychedelic/plant/cactus etc would be preferable. But he doesn't give any solution as to how to achieve this state.

David has always stated that all he supplies is the information and it's up to us to make our minds up. But even if we are primed with the information and we are more aware of how the world is operated. We are still going to be locked into this very narrow frequency of perception. There needs to be a way we can open our minds and remove the filters so we can really see things as they are. I'm not convinced that just having information on the intellectual level is going to do that. Although it can of course change one's attitude. But it needs to be something much more profound than that for it have an effect.

Last edited by adralicus; 08-12-2013 at 06:32 PM.
adralicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2013, 10:51 PM   #9
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by drooh View Post
I see empathy as more an umbrella term.

I believe sympathy fits into what empathy means as opposed to a separate concept.

Empathy:

1. the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

Sympathy:

1. feelings of pity and sorrow for someone else's misfortune.
2. understanding between people; common feeling.

Sympathy to me is but a form of empathy.

As to you point of animals having empathy... Well... I don't know that I agree as per the standard definition. I think they exercise some instinct to protect that from a human perspective construes a state of empathy being shown.

Protective instinct is exercised but not analysed on moralistic grounds by animals.

It's important to make this distinction though, because as it fits our discussion - you and I have different notions of what empathy is. But we're using the construct of language and notions of emotive intent as they pertain to what the term in of itself means.

Animals don't empathise because they have no means of attaching meaning to what they do naturally. They don't sit back and analyse the why of things - they simply do as they do for the better or worse states we human deem them as showing & attach to them.

Animals to me operate purely on an instinctive basis. Morals don't govern their actions.

Sympathy is a state of understanding of emotions based on a notion of what 'misfortune' is.

Misfortune is a concept built upon a notion of luck.

Animals don't have a notion of such a construct, humans do.

So they don't exercise their instinct to cater to say the hunger needs of their offspring based on this construct. They simply instinctively discern their offpsring needs to eat in order to survive.
The way I look at the difference from psychic sense point of view, empathy means you literally feel the other person's feeling, pain, tastes etc whereas sympathy, you don't have to have any psychic sense but if you see someone suffering from e.g. pain, then you can imagine how bad it may be or relate to your own experience and therefore be able to offer love.

As for whether David can see beyond visible light, I am not certain but he must have seen something when he had that experience. Whether he continues to see something on daily basis... I don't know.

I do see things which are not of this world both with my physical eyes and my mind's eye. Common things I see is light white, red, purple, blue speck of lights, flashing or ball of light when I close my eyes in darkness...but when I open my eyes, the room is pitch dark.
Also when I am walking, I can see there is like a spot light around me.
Sometimes, other people's auric field....light around them.

Last edited by elshaper; 08-12-2013 at 10:53 PM.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote