Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2015, 11:52 AM   #641
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Anyone up for invading the hidden sites in the Grand Canyon? Solid reports it is a very Egyptian experience. Remember he who writes history owns it.

The indications are the older the ancient stuff is the more advanced the technology to build it. I'm watching to see what they dig up around the Russian site that reports it is made from the largest stones found yet.

http://realunexplainedmysteries.com/...ear-old-secret

There was a lot of buzz on the net about this a couple of years ago on the net. It is now deleted from all the scientific sites as far as I can tell. Then there is the black knight satellite. I want to see the old tech. Don't let this kill the post but, what is wrong with the idea of ground penetrating radar use on the wall of the pyramid wall showing the sub, tank, chopper, and space ship? We can take a picture of the external wall and remove the matching lines of both walls and read the ancient wall. They hide that wall now and do not want the people to know it exists. Get it hidden and out of mind of the masses. There is some real history under there and how many other walls have been plastered over to hide the original?
Good Post and Link.

Its just like the UK cover up over ritual sacrifice, abuse and lost childhoods caused by the high ranking bloodliners, whilst many have been outed, they are either dead or wavies, whilst the real perps are much higher up, the rest are merely scapegoats and cannon fodder for the super-elite.

Our religions (read control mechanisms and sacrificial mechanisms), governements, ruling classes and our gods (not God) are all linked to UFOs and the Nephilim/Anunnaki et al.

They are being outed though and as their time runs short they struggle to keep a lid on truths that are bubbling to the surface.

The elite is the 1% then there are their lackeys which are the 20% that we get to see from time to time (in other words those that we think are the real elite - which of course they are not).

'All it takes for evil to succeed is for good men to do nothing'

Keep Posting everyone!
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 06:06 AM   #642
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/43ancie...ricity_03.html
Likes: (1)
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 11:36 AM   #643
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Great Post - it reminds me of Bagdad batteries and of course the Ark of the Covenant in terms of tech
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:34 PM   #644
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

Like to bring back mention of the fossilized human hand 130 million years old. (page 3 I think) notice the opposing thumb. The fossil is showing a completely modern hand.

Other thought on my little mind today is the think tanks are slow. This is on purpose. They are dragging it out so they have time to better the lie and make it look like they are doing something. It is also to attach some scientific importance to what they cook up. Talking about the previous statement that I want to see what is on the complete wall where the chunk fell out, exposing the space ship, chopper, sub, and jet. They are moving very slow and careful on this. Trust me they use think tanks and tax dollars to do this type of thing.
Likes: (1)
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2015, 09:44 PM   #645
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

I would like to address the Vimana found in a "time well". They had a name that already existed. Time well, and how many time wells have they ran across before this one. A search of, ancient holographic library Romania will return some reading. After reading the right articles you will find that they had previous knowledge of a time well under the pyramids of Egypt as one source of knowledge of time wells. They search with satellites. They use ground penetrating radar and energy signatures to find these places and all of it is hidden from the public. All of it!

Before you think this is off topic I will explain. I am trying to expose those people that do the best forbidden archeology, the military/industrial complex.

Last edited by raburgeson; 05-11-2015 at 09:48 PM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 10:44 AM   #646
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Like to bring back mention of the fossilized human hand 130 million years old. (page 3 I think) notice the opposing thumb. The fossil is showing a completely modern hand.

Other thought on my little mind today is the think tanks are slow. This is on purpose. They are dragging it out so they have time to better the lie and make it look like they are doing something. It is also to attach some scientific importance to what they cook up. Talking about the previous statement that I want to see what is on the complete wall where the chunk fell out, exposing the space ship, chopper, sub, and jet. They are moving very slow and careful on this. Trust me they use think tanks and tax dollars to do this type of thing.
I assume you are talking about the temple at Abydos when you mention choppers and subs etc. Anyone who can read hieroglyphs can see that there are no drawings there of any modern weaponry; they are simply parts of glyphs. I've seen these glyphs in situ and they are very apparent. Why go on trying to make some mystery out of this? Do you really think that the ancients would draw pictures of modern weaponry thousands of years ago and then not write about it in the surrounding text? What would be the point of that?

Don't you think that if the ancient Egyptians had had these weapons the surrounding nations would have mentioned it? Can you give us a reason as to why the Egyptians would have had submarines? What would they have used them for?
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 08:13 AM   #647
abacus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 420
Likes: 19 (17 Posts)
Default

More on the hieroglyphs at Abydos (and see also the post following that one).
Likes: (1)
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2015, 10:14 PM   #648
abacus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 420
Likes: 19 (17 Posts)
Default

Ancient smoke-absorbing lamps found in China
Likes: (1)
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 01:53 AM   #649
harte
Inactive
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 105
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
More on the hieroglyphs at Abydos (and see also the post following that one).
Yeah, I tried to bring some sense to members here, but got run off by the ignorance.

Harte
harte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 02:21 PM   #650
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Like to bring back mention of the fossilized human hand 130 million years old. (page 3 I think) notice the opposing thumb. The fossil is showing a completely modern hand.

Other thought on my little mind today is the think tanks are slow. This is on purpose. They are dragging it out so they have time to better the lie and make it look like they are doing something. It is also to attach some scientific importance to what they cook up. Talking about the previous statement that I want to see what is on the complete wall where the chunk fell out, exposing the space ship, chopper, sub, and jet. They are moving very slow and careful on this. Trust me they use think tanks and tax dollars to do this type of thing.
Im sure that they do.

At the risk of repeating myself, every time 'Nephilim' bones are found and submitted to a Uni (ie by local finder/farmers) these bones go missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
I would like to address the Vimana found in a "time well". They had a name that already existed. Time well, and how many time wells have they ran across before this one. A search of, ancient holographic library Romania will return some reading. After reading the right articles you will find that they had previous knowledge of a time well under the pyramids of Egypt as one source of knowledge of time wells. They search with satellites. They use ground penetrating radar and energy signatures to find these places and all of it is hidden from the public. All of it!

Before you think this is off topic I will explain. I am trying to expose those people that do the best forbidden archeology, the military/industrial complex.
Yes they help to facilitate it - managed/funded by the highest (coven of 13) super-elite, I suspect.

Thirty years ago I went to a seminar on aerial spotting for archaeology (ie in the summer months crops et al highlight ancient landscapes and buildings when viewed from above). Only just recently has this idea crept into the mainstream/being seen on TV (but using drones instead of light aircraft), the same with other techniques.

The ahnenerbe lives on! The Yanks et al saked the museums in GW1 and although my friend has argued, convincingly (after a long debate between us), that Daesh, if they ever were, are not under ABC agency control (perhaps gone rogue). But I still have my doubts theyre destroying artefacts, stone tablets and temples and stealing them to order too, many are going to the US according to some sources (also Turkey and Rothschilds seem to be laundering Daesh funds). Note too how Daesh are killing off those gnostic tribes with oral/aural traditions too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
I assume you are talking about the temple at Abydos when you mention choppers and subs etc. Anyone who can read hieroglyphs can see that there are no drawings there of any modern weaponry; they are simply parts of glyphs. I've seen these glyphs in situ and they are very apparent. Why go on trying to make some mystery out of this? Do you really think that the ancients would draw pictures of modern weaponry thousands of years ago and then not write about it in the surrounding text? What would be the point of that?

Don't you think that if the ancient Egyptians had had these weapons the surrounding nations would have mentioned it? Can you give us a reason as to why the Egyptians would have had submarines? What would they have used them for?
In brief shorthand. The Egyptians were mariners. But by and large I see your point though. I cant fathom these particular glyphs (and as the human eye cant see everything our brains fill in the blanks and we, as a species, love patterns and shapes), other than to say that the Egyptian elite, the royalty and priests were bloodline demi-gods and they may have been venerating their ancestors (the gods) and their technology. The Dogon describe similar and hold rituals (the same with many other ancient races - who speak/write of the gods coming down in craft/aerial battles). When we look at the Dogon, IIRC, their boys are circumcised at 13 years (ie proto/lost jews?) one of the lost tribes has been found in Africa. If Akhenaten (Amenhotep IV) was Moses there is a - tenuous - link there to these gods - its fairly well documented that, of course, Akhenaten was initiated into such knowledge.

Last edited by dunadan; 17-12-2015 at 02:49 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 02:38 PM   #651
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
Modern humans are quite arrogant (partly because of the crap we are often taught in schools ie to be happy slaves) and we think that our ancestors spent their time in ignorance and scratching around in the dirt.

Ancient cultures, I believe, were taught by the remnants of a previous super-race (we shall leave the concepts of good and evil to one side for a moment) and tried to continue and emulate such, with varying degrees of success.

God forbid, if a meteor hit Earth now and there were survivors, they would quickly be propelled back into the dark ages, maybe even the stone ages.

Everyone pooh poohs the Nazis (I certainly dont venerate them) and yet in the West we often pursue their research and ideas under different names and guises (ie NASA and the EEC/EU). I think such is deliberate to put us all off of the scent when it comes to seeking out the Vril-ya et al. It would be very convenient for tptb to be able to continue searching for such whilst mainstream archaeology steers well clear because of the madness of the Nazis and the holocaust etc etc...Its the same with physics when it comes to the Military Industrial Complex, they appear to be light years ahead of the mainstream too. Dont forget money and the stability of markets to keep the elite in the manner to which they have become very accustomed.

Last edited by dunadan; 17-12-2015 at 02:52 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2015, 03:23 PM   #652
abacus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 420
Likes: 19 (17 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
I cant fathom these particular glyphs (and as the human eye cant see everything our brains fill in the blanks and we, as a species, love patterns and shapes) ...
Pareidolia, as explained here.

If you scroll down to 1.3 here, you will find a high-res close-up of the hieroglyphs in the Temple of Seti I, and an explanation.
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2015, 03:15 PM   #653
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
Pareidolia, as explained here.

If you scroll down to 1.3 here, you will find a high-res close-up of the hieroglyphs in the Temple of Seti I, and an explanation.
Thanks yes, I understand the concept of pareidolia, but for me, these glyphs, dont amount to that theory, per se. I have shown them to other folk and they all say that they look like some sort of aircraft. What would be helpful is if someone who understood hieroglyphs could translate them.

Im keeping an open mind. Also never discount the ability of scrying et al.

To be truly scientific about any of the issues on this thread one has to explore ALL options, until exhausted. Sadly there are far to many scientists and archaeologists who fail to apply 'first principle research' and or full rigour to their work - not all but many. What I mean by this is that they accept what they have been told n thus merely repeat or, are subjected, to a reverse of pareidolia (ie they CANT see what they are looking at because it doesnt compute or fit in with their belief system).

For example the THEORY of EVOLUTION, its still just a theory, its not yet been proven, yet the mainstream has rammed it down our collective conscience/ throats as fact, when it has yet to be proven as such.

All things are possible - we just have to sift through it ALL.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2015, 03:36 PM   #654
abacus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 420
Likes: 19 (17 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post

What would be helpful is if someone who understood hieroglyphs could translate them.
Scroll down to "Griffis-Greenberg."
Likes: (1)
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 03:40 PM   #655
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
Hi Abacus,

Thanks for that, for some unknown reason the screen on my PC was jumping about yesterday and I must have missed those 'footnotes'.

Of course if one wanted to be conspiratorial one could dispute the Subject Matter Experts' responses and it IS interesting to note the abysmal attitude of some of the SMEs responses (which in of itself doesnt help to stop conspiracy theories as their acerbic response can be seen by some as 'the masons trick' ie changing the subject and/or being so rude that it puts the enquirer off of asking any more questions).

I asked some legitimate questions, academically and rigorously researched and posed (on a different subject to this) to two TV academics re 'Bee-Hive' symbolism found in certain temples - I got long winded responses from their PA's and nothing from the SMEs themselves. Which is also rude in itself (as they hadnt had any questions re the TV progs and my comments etc). When I asked again under a rather more grandiose title/name I got a response yet it was still dysfunctionally acerbic! Some of these academics like to appear on TV ('academic babes' in this instance), yet they dont want to answer questions from the public (of which there werent many). But there is another angle, the academic world is acerbic, often narrow minded and highly competitive, I may have asked questions that a) they didnt know the answer to and/or b) they would research themselves and reveal (to bright lights and rapturous applause) at a later date?

I still have an open mind to the subject matter in hand in these recent posts, BUT, for now I can accept that the experts were already up on the matter and that it has been investigated by those who can read hieroglyphs and who have specialist historical knowledge.

Thanks for posting again - its appreciated.

Sometimes it may not please some that the truth is duller than first thought, but if there are answers I feel that it allows one to move on and seek answers to other mysteries. Do I still believe in ancient ET/PD or terrestrial advanced civilisations? Yes I do as there is a lot of items and writings to suggest such, do I think that there is a cover up with a lot of this stuff? Yes, but I dont fully know why, but I can of course theorise.

D

Last edited by dunadan; 20-12-2015 at 03:43 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 07:20 PM   #656
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Im sure that they do.

At the risk of repeating myself, every time 'Nephilim' bones are found and submitted to a Uni (ie by local finder/farmers) these bones go missing.
Just how do you know they are 'Nephilim bones'?

Quote:
In brief shorthand. The Egyptians were mariners.
They were not known as mariners apart from the time they visited the land of Punt. There was no ancient Egyptian navy.

Quote:
But by and large I see your point though. I cant fathom these particular glyphs (and as the human eye cant see everything our brains fill in the blanks and we, as a species, love patterns and shapes), other than to say that the Egyptian elite, the royalty and priests were bloodline demi-gods and they may have been venerating their ancestors (the gods) and their technology.
Anyone who knows hieroglyphs can see which glyphs these are meant to be. In fact in most instances it is quite obvious and the glyphs have been translated.

How do you know the 'Elite, royalty and priests were bloodline demi-gods'? What does that even mean and how do you prove it. You do realise that a number of the Pharaohs were not even related to the previous rulers?

Take it from me they were not venerating the technology of their gods. The Egyptians did not put pictures in the middle of lines of text;

Quote:
If Akhenaten (Amenhotep IV) was Moses there is a - tenuous - link there to these gods - its fairly well documented that, of course, Akhenaten was initiated into such knowledge.
Akhenaten wasn't Moses. Akhenaten's religion has little resemblance to Moses' religion and besides it is believed Akhenaten's body has been found - in Egypt.

Sorry but where is it documented that Akhenaten was initiated in certain knowledge?
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-12-2015, 07:28 PM   #657
abacus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 420
Likes: 19 (17 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post

Sometimes it may not please some that the truth is duller than first thought
Well - in the Abydos case, it turns out that one AE monarch decided that he wanted to remove his father's titles, and substitute his own.

Quote:
It was decided in antiquity to replace the five-fold royal titulary of Seti I with that of his son and successor, Ramesses II. In the photos, we clearly see "Who repulses the Nine Bows," which figures in some of the Two-Ladies names of Seti I, replaced by "Who protects Egypt and overthrows the foreign countries," a Two-Ladies name of Ramesses II. With some of the plaster that once covered Seti I's titulary now fallen away, certain of the superimposed signs do indeed look like a submarine, etc., but it's just a coincidence.
A bit more information on royal AE titularies.

So what this question boils down to is: shorn of their supposed helicopter and submarine imagery, are AE royal names actually dull?

Or - for what they reveal about the development of AE tradition and ritual, and the way in which AE monarchs were perceived in different eras - are they interesting in their own right ... ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post

if there are answers I feel that it allows one to move on and seek answers to other mysteries. Do I still believe in ancient ET/PD or terrestrial advanced civilisations? Yes I do as there is a lot of items and writings to suggest such
You might find these ancient texts of some interest.

However, the point is that the texts might not necessarily refer to ancient UFOs. Taking into account the historical contexts in which they were written, there might be other ways of interpreting them - which a careful researcher would obviously want to consider before coming to any conclusion.
Likes: (1)
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2015, 12:02 AM   #658
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Just how do you know they are 'Nephilim bones'?



They were not known as mariners apart from the time they visited the land of Punt. There was no ancient Egyptian navy.



Anyone who knows hieroglyphs can see which glyphs these are meant to be. In fact in most instances it is quite obvious and the glyphs have been translated.

How do you know the 'Elite, royalty and priests were bloodline demi-gods'? What does that even mean and how do you prove it. You do realise that a number of the Pharaohs were not even related to the previous rulers?

Take it from me they were not venerating the technology of their gods. The Egyptians did not put pictures in the middle of lines of text;



Akhenaten wasn't Moses. Akhenaten's religion has little resemblance to Moses' religion and besides it is believed Akhenaten's body has been found - in Egypt.

Sorry but where is it documented that Akhenaten was initiated in certain knowledge?
Hi there

I cannot fathom if the tone of your post is acerbic or not but nevertheless...in brief as its late....

Nephilim; Good evidence for extra large humanoid bones - it needs proving, yet there is good evidence for human like DNA from equally/proportionally large humanoid teeth from the same sites/areas.

To my mind it matters not that Akhenaten's body has been found in Egypt it almost like saying 'whats that got to do with the price of eggs?', besides which parts of the bible are proven to be factual (although archaeology is, with skewed timelines, starting to piece some facts together) and thus rule out Akhenaten as Moses, there are so many similarities and several authors have written chapter and verse on such. Can you prove otherwise? I very much doubt it.

No need to be sorry, as an Egyptian king he was initiated, similarly as our royals are now.

Bloodline demi-gods? - Do your homework and then you will see/prove to yourself, even the last Maharajas claim such decent. Yes I know that some Egyptians lines were not linked and/or usurped. Where do the myths and legends of the Titans, the pantheon of the gods et al. come from, endless sources for such beings interfering with humanity, numerous sources for creation myths, all with similar threads/stories and the protagonists/villains playing very similar roles.

BTW didnt you read my other posts? I dont read hieroglyphics - do you, if you do then fair enough, I dont though, never claimed to either, thats why I wrote what I did.

Also I wont just take it from you that you are right about the Egyptians not venerating/representing their gods' technology (they may have 'cut and pasted' LOL!), I will do my own research thanks all the same, unless of course you are a published author/academic and provide me with links to your published and peer reviewed work and I shall endeavour to read/study such. Even then I shall, as a freethinker, make my own mind up. Im tired of listening to so called SME's endeavouring to force feed so called fact down the throats of the collective consciousness - ie the THEORY of evolution et al..I remember being at a couple of lectures wereby leading academics were slagging off several authors, spouting facts, and were shocked to find that said authors were in the audience and who then proceeded to tie the academics up in knots leaving said academics speechless. I have done it myself at times, not as an ego based behaviour, but so as to stop the academic in question espousing so called truths and facts, when such were far from it and unproven. I appreciate though that text and 'pictures' would not be common in such circumstances and I do appreciate you pointing such out.

Happy holidays!

Last edited by dunadan; 21-12-2015 at 12:36 AM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2015, 12:09 AM   #659
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
Well - in the Abydos case, it turns out that one AE monarch decided that he wanted to remove his father's titles, and substitute his own.



A bit more information on royal AE titularies.

So what this question boils down to is: shorn of their supposed helicopter and submarine imagery, are AE royal names actually dull?

Or - for what they reveal about the development of AE tradition and ritual, and the way in which AE monarchs were perceived in different eras - are they interesting in their own right ... ?



You might find these ancient texts of some interest.

However, the point is that the texts might not necessarily refer to ancient UFOs. Taking into account the historical contexts in which they were written, there might be other ways of interpreting them - which a careful researcher would obviously want to consider before coming to any conclusion.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply - yes I fully agree.

Let me quantify my definition of 'dull' in the context of this thread, I dont find anything historical dull, I was referring to such in the context of the glyphs not being UFO/UAPs or helicopters and some's perception of such as proven not to be anything exotic or off planet etc.

As I have written, I believe that we all tend to assume that the ancients were scratching about in the dirt, yet that is far from the truth in terms of their abilities and wisdom.

Regards,

D

PS Great links btw thanks!

Last edited by dunadan; 21-12-2015 at 12:10 AM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 06:01 PM   #660
rapunzel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: neath the starred and leafy sky
Posts: 5,748
Likes: 372 (250 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Hi there

I cannot fathom if the tone of your post is acerbic or not but nevertheless...in brief as its late....
No, my post wasn't meant to be acerbic and I am sorry it came over like that. This has been commented on more than once and I made a resolution to improve and soften my manner of writing but it seems I may have fallen back into old ways. Mea culpa

Quote:
Nephilim; Good evidence for extra large humanoid bones - it needs proving, yet there is good evidence for human like DNA from equally/proportionally large humanoid teeth from the same sites/areas.
I know little about Nephilim therefore I feel unsafe in discussing them and I bow to your superior knowledge.

Quote:
To my mind it matters not that Akhenaten's body has been found in Egypt it almost like saying 'whats that got to do with the price of eggs?', besides which parts of the bible are proven to be factual (although archaeology is, with skewed timelines, starting to piece some facts together) and thus rule out Akhenaten as Moses, there are so many similarities and several authors have written chapter and verse on such. Can you prove otherwise? I very much doubt it.
I only mentioned Akhenaten's body is thought to have been found to contrast it to the Bible story that Moses is buried in Moab. After all it's only through the Bible that we know about Moses. I really don't see any similarities between the two characters and their religious beliefs were different as Atenism has little in common with what is recorded in the Bible as the beliefs of the Israelites.

Quote:
No need to be sorry, as an Egyptian king he was initiated, similarly as our royals are now.
Initiated into what? There is more to initiation than being anointed with oil, isn't there?

Quote:
Bloodline demi-gods? - Do your homework and then you will see/prove to yourself, even the last Maharajas claim such decent. Yes I know that some Egyptians lines were not linked and/or usurped. Where do the myths and legends of the Titans, the pantheon of the gods et al. come from, endless sources for such beings interfering with humanity, numerous sources for creation myths, all with similar threads/stories and the protagonists/villains playing very similar roles.
The fact that the Pharaohs may have believed they were engendered by the
Gods does not mean they actually were. Making a claim is not as valid as proving the claim and I see no evidence that anyone has any physical divine blood in them.

Where do Creation myths etc come from? From people being curious about the world around them and feeling there must be more to life than is apparent. From believing there is something 'else' outside us is a short step to creating stories about those Beings. Mankind's imagination is vast and does not need interference from outside to flourish. The fact that some stories are similar to most cultures surely means that the human experience is the same all over the world, don't you think?


Quote:
BTW didnt you read my other posts? I dont read hieroglyphics - do you, if you do then fair enough, I dont though, never claimed to either, thats why I wrote what I did.
Yes I do remember you saying you don't read hieroglyphs but I used to be able to many years ago and am trying to relearn all I forgot through not using my knowledge. But take it from me, if you will, that it's perfectly possible to see what the half covered glyphs underneath were and to see what the covering glyphs were even if some parts of them have fallen away. That's why it's possible to translate them.

Quote:
Also I wont just take it from you that you are right about the Egyptians not venerating/representing their gods' technology (they may have 'cut and pasted' LOL!), I will do my own research thanks all the same, unless of course you are a published author/academic and provide me with links to your published and peer reviewed work and I shall endeavour to read/study such. Even then I shall, as a freethinker, make my own mind up. Im tired of listening to so called SME's endeavouring to force feed so called fact down the throats of the collective consciousness - ie the THEORY of evolution et al..I remember being at a couple of lectures wereby leading academics were slagging off several authors, spouting facts, and were shocked to find that said authors were in the audience and who then proceeded to tie the academics up in knots leaving said academics speechless. I have done it myself at times, not as an ego based behaviour, but so as to stop the academic in question espousing so called truths and facts, when such were far from it and unproven. I appreciate though that text and 'pictures' would not be common in such circumstances and I do appreciate you pointing such out.
I think you will find there is no evidence that the Egyptian Gods had any technology only magic. There is nothing written about such technology and no remains have been found.


Quote:
Happy holidays!
Thanks and a Happy New Year to you and yours.
__________________
"What have you done to the cat, Erwin? He looks half dead."
- Mrs. Schrödinger.


Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
Likes: (1)
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
carvings, erich von däniken, fossils, ooparts, time loop

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:32 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.