Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2015, 01:11 PM   #621
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
I like the way this thread is going.

To see what is going on here on Earth it is necessary to see a bigger picture, this is a right brain hemisphere exercise that is able to correlate seemingly incongruous information and make connections, joining the dots. Then a gestalt appears that is greater than the sum of its parts, the bigger picture that also includes and involves the observer as a connected participant in the process.

There is a conditioned emphasis on details in today's world. This is a compartmentalisation that has taken place by academically training specialists who can only see their chosen field of expertise. These experts are often arrogant and blinkered believing that they belong to an elite intelligent community that has all the answers and what they cannot see because of specialisation, some other expert else will know. This is a many layered pyramid structure where only those at the top can see the whole picture. The so called illuminated ones.

This is apparent everywhere even on this forum as threads need to remain specialised and on topic, there can be a seemingly apparent connection to psychology, the occult or cosmology,etc.... that may be mentioned though often overlooked because of posters focusing on details, debating which detail is right or wrong and missing the bigger picture, blinkered. This is especially true for those who cannot see beyond their mainstream conditioned specialised ares of expertise. The experts who know and believe that they have all the facts.

There are many unexplained mysterious artifacts, and much that has been hidden in plain sight from humanity. The occult (hidden) story is the real one, this is becoming more apparent in this information age.

It seems obvious to me that there is and has been an agenda to turn everything upside down and back to front.

They have been able to manipulate reality in a way that disconnects us from our world by creating a false history and cosmology, along with an arrogant attitude in some by creating a compartmentalised, specialised educated elite. Especially in the sciences, where they communicate in a language of mathematics and physics that less than one in every hundred people can understand, and those who are conversant with this specialised language have great difficulty communicating with the layperson. Its not a problem of intelligence, just one of communication and linguistics, a smokescreen

I have noticed that those who research alternative histories make a point of communicating in a language that is easily understood by all or at least to those with a basic understanding and education. They also take the time to explain what seem like complicated concepts in easily understood terms. Their intentions are to share knowledge with the masses and not keep it within some elite group.

I may have wandered of here, but i assume that you will get the picture and not the point.


This quote that i found in relation to vedic texts illustrates our relationship with our self with our environment and with the universe. Interfere with the perception of one and the other is altered and truth and balance are lost.
All very eloquently put

TPTB are struggling to keep a lid on all of this stuff, with whatever esoteric networks (thus control mechanisms) they use. Their arrogance was/is to use common forms of icons, regalia and insignia etc. across the 'organisation' that is the so called 'illuminati'. So look at insignia. icons, regalia used by the RCC, the UK/US police, the UK/US military, freemasons, KKK et al. the list is almost endless and their octopus' tentacles spread far and wide.

I find it interesting that many disparate individuals and groups of individuals are now being able to join up the dots and think with their left and right brain and finding common ground with others who may appear to hold different beliefs. Of course there are still too many lies being spread and perpetuated by TPTB and various religions (please note I do not see religion and belief in God as the same thing - many religions are/were control mechanisms, winning over hearts and minds, often with fear, those religions with good intent very quickly got hijacked by TPTB). Note too that FEAR is used to rule on this planet and in this realm of existence.

Just a few years ago what was seen - and sneered at - as conspiracy theory is now in the public domain and being proven as fact. Akin to the the film 'Conspiracy Theory' in many ways so it would seem.

Although slightly off topic the paedophile networks in the UK (worldwide) are being outed apparently enmasse, but not, as only the lower rank and file are being prosecuted and, in reality, are only scapegoats. The general public believe that high up members of these groups, because they are famous, have been brought to justice/investigated, yet the real powers that be are still free. Take Lord Janner, I knew as soon as I saw him that he was a freemason - the masonic ring was one give-away, yet they can be smelt like a fart in a lift. Yesterday in one national newspaper it was identified that not only was he a freemason but his masonic friends, who are high up in the police force had issued a 'code white' for this man, ie not to persecute, prosecute or challenge anything he did. Young officers, back then were told it would cost their careers let alone their jobs if they outed this man. These individuals have, shame faced, now as senior officers themselves, re-confirmed this. There are a myriad of connections and interconnections with these paedophile rings that go beyond paedophilia being an illness or even just self - sexual - gratification. Connections that link the Nazis, the RCC, The druids, the freemasons et al., connections that go back into the ancient past.

This interconnectedness is being identified by our 'generation', for want of a better phrase, as proto-indigo children. We are also being 'guided' to out this information, as predicted in many religious works.

I am not an orthodox Christian, having studied comparative religions and various esoteric teachings too (I was also groomed to become a freemason - yet chose to research the matter before I 'signed up' - I am so glad that I did research it all and then walked away so as to endeavour to follow the right hand path), but what is the biblical phrase about Lucifer knows that his time is running short.......?

Not every attendee of the various churches within mainstream religion is bad or evil and the masons I have know have been honourable people in the truest sense, yet at the top of the pyramid or the centre of the hive that are these various organisations there is primary evil an evil that goes beyond mere secondary evil, ie the latter being the evil that humankind does. In the 1980's and since that time there was a noticeable gear change in these organisations also for the people who were/are seeing them for what they really were/are.

My main concern at this time is, if tptb are 'cornered' and outed with no place left to go, then they will bring about a catastrophic apocalypse - a self fulfilling prophecy.

On a lighter note, avoid fluoride and keep your third eye open, true in doing such provides a great many challenges, including psychic/spiritual ones, but it is freedom (although that freedom at this time is akin to being aware that one is in the Matrix).

The agenda to turn everything upside down and back to front, is classic Luciferian MO. Rex Mundi is also Lord of the Air. I have noted how much of the regalia, insignia, icons of many esoteric groups have been and are inverted and/or reversed, thus in effect reversing their powers, eg. the Swastika for one.

Sorry for the hijack everyone, yet for the reasons why much of this so called 'alternative history' (often the reality and the truth of the matter) is being hidden and suppressed, the modern day perpetrators have to be identified and known along with their reasons and modus operandi (MO) - so as to see why the truth of the past, which affects the here and now, as well as our future, is being kept hidden. Know thy enemy one could say.

Having mentioned all of the above though it is far better to march for peace than to march against war

Last edited by dunadan; 03-05-2015 at 01:28 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 09:44 PM   #622
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post

The agenda to turn everything upside down and back to front, is classic Luciferian MO. Rex Mundi is also Lord of the Air. I have noted how much of the regalia, insignia, icons of many esoteric groups have been and are inverted and/or reversed, thus in effect reversing their powers, eg. the Swastika for one.
Thank you for your insightful post i agree totally. I have had a similar background to yourself, except for freemasonry which i studied from the outside. I have a friend who is a grandmaster and apparently clueless.


I took that paragraph from your post as i found it the most pertinent. That the agenda is to turn everything upside down and back to front without exception.

Its the nature of the matrix, getting us to believe in a massive lie that is constantly repeated disconnects us from our source, leaving us ungrounded and imbalanced.

Their target is our consciousness which is influenced by our perception.

I also made a thread of my post here. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293183
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 03:45 PM   #623
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
Thank you for your insightful post i agree totally. I have had a similar background to yourself, except for freemasonry which i studied from the outside. I have a friend who is a grandmaster and apparently clueless.


I took that paragraph from your post as i found it the most pertinent. That the agenda is to turn everything upside down and back to front without exception.

Its the nature of the matrix, getting us to believe in a massive lie that is constantly repeated disconnects us from our source, leaving us ungrounded and imbalanced.

Their target is our consciousness which is influenced by our perception.

I also made a thread of my post here. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=293183
Thanks - you are most welcome.

Again you Post is pretty much spot on too.

Many masons are clueless as we have all been, to use their terminology, HOODWINKED. Those within the lodge, are indeed, like the hive iconography, they use, Workers, Soldiers and Tylers et al. in other words the blue degrees are like the blue open sky, and thus fairly obvious, it's what I call the hidden 'red' degrees ie the 4th degree, the hidden master, upwards whereby the truth is revealed - and I am not referring to the numerous 'side-degrees' which one can add to the initial three.

I think with many hidden artefacts the Nephilim hybrids and the Annunaki are key, by whatever names these entities are known the has been a cover up for the whole of human existence.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lctq3mbbUe1qez44v.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...c1e4f746f4.jpg

I believe the above photos (of statues) to be Tiamat or 'Mother Hubbur' (Old Mother Hubbard?), Dragon Queen or Apsu, Lord/'Lordess' of the Waters. Her descendants include;- Antu Dragon Queen of the Sky (Nammu), Anu The Great Father of the Sky and the Earth ('Lord of the Rings' / Lucifer) and Ki Dragon Queen of the Earth (Urash). After these Dragon Lords and Ladies came Lilith (The Beautiful Dragon Queen of the Anunnaki = Enki (Sama-el), Adama 'The Earthling' the Priest King of Kish and Hawah, Eve of Elda, the Lady of Life = Enki (Sama-el).

I believe that the temples and stone tablets that relate to the above - and other matters - are those that have been destroyed by TPTB using Isis/Isil et al.

Dunadan

Last edited by dunadan; 05-05-2015 at 05:02 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 04:40 PM   #624
mclay
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: keswick
Posts: 103
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

http://www.utaot.com/2013/02/27/scie...eria-are-real/
mclay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 04:52 PM   #625
mutoh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: the land of the rising sun
Posts: 283
Likes: 42 (19 Posts)
Default

interesting posts off to the start of the thread to read thru!
mutoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2015, 05:02 PM   #626
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclay View Post
Nice one - great Post
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 05:13 PM   #627
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

According to a recent TV documentary the city of Sodom has been identified as Tell el Hammam.

I am not sure if Gomorrah has been identified.

The expert archaeologists believe that a major 'heat event' took place there and have found that there is a super hot ash matrix whereby cobbles were 'melted' into chalk and that the south west part of the city was 'blown off of it's foundations'. The destruction was different to that of Jericho, as the skeletons were blown apart, falling to the earth as bone, dust and debris.

So a real fire and brimstone event from on high, with fire coming down from the sky. 'Abraham' the next morning sees a smoke and dust plum rising from the city (a cross between 911 towers and a tactical nuclear explosion - a mushroom cloud).

A shard of what was thought to be glass was found, but is was pottery, heavily melted and glazed on one side, turned to Trinitite. Then more shards and pieces were discovered. The first time homo sapiens encountered this material? Upon detonation of the first Atom bombs. This material has only been identified at the sites of nuclear explosions. Tektites on the other hand could come from heavenly bodies impacting earth, but not always. Tektites are to be found all over the middle east in desert regions.

There was no evidence of earthquakes et al. So was the fiery brimstone from the sky a meteor et al? No crater has been found. In addition what about the 'Angels' that warned of this deliberate destruction sent by 'god'?

The archaeologists believe it was an 'air-burst' heavenly body (asteroid) exploding with the same power as a nuclear weapon - as with, in their words, Tunguska. But as far as I can tell, nothing has been proven re. Tunguska and no Trinitite found - the latter could be because there is little sand/silica in the area (I have yet to research this aspect further).

The experts have had to skew the time line for Abraham to be at Sodom at the time of the event (even with Abraham reaching 175 years old), yet just who was Abraham? It is highly likely that Moses was Amenhotep IV (Akhenaten), perhaps more on that another time. Suffice to say, incest was insisted upon by a passing angel (messenger) with his half sister, who was advanced in years as was he. Of course the Pharaohs interbred as well ie half sisters and brothers. The bible is so full of contradictions!

Do I believe in angelics and ascended masters? Yes I do. BUT, as angles were involved in telling certain chosen ones of the impending attack and as the city was relatively small, being struck by a random heavenly body seems possible, but unlikely - even the accurate prediction of such would be hard for us in this day and age.

In many belief systems the word ANGEL translates into MESSENGER. ie flesh and blood entities, thus different from angelics and ascended masters

In my humble and honest opinion, the experts, whilst being fairly open minded, have not fully explored all of the options and possibilities, I believe that what happened with Sodom was that a weapon was used on the city from above, thus airborne, one akin to the Ark of The Covenant - perhaps even multifaceted as with HAARP? So either a tactical nuclear, or a pulsed energy, weapon ala Tesla's theoretical works.

For more research on this aspect of the matter one would need to consult with the legends of the N A Indians and the aerial battles between the Lizard people and the Insect people and too, with those ancient tribes in south america, whereby 'fall out' and bomb shelters were designed to protect up to 12,000 people whilst the gods battled it out in the air. One may learn more from the Dogons too.

Interesting to note that the bible states that Lucifer is Lord of the Air - if he is and was, then the 'god' who attacked Sodom from the air, may not have been God after all, either his nemesis or another being masquerading as a god, ala Stargate (the first film).

In this case I also believe that Jehovah (god) is not GOD, but either an ET, ID/TD, or super-humanoid entity (ie humanity is a lot older than we are being told and thus these super ancestors were playing god, akin to certain comic book heroes), of course this act could have been performed by the Anunnaki so as to control and manipulate humankind in that part of the world.

Whilst I believe in God and that God, the Source can work through all of us and through any living aspect of the planet, I dont believe that the Story of Sodom and Gomorrah is a supernatural one.

Whilst the likes of Von Daniken have gotten things wrong from time to time, at least he started a pattern of thought and enquiry, I believe that he has since been ridiculed as he, as with others, have at times, through research or by accident gotten close to the truth and so TPTB ridicule and discredit him and any others that think along similar lines. So many religious works, that many millions of people believe in, contain passages about 'gods', 'angels' and aerial craft and I believe that there has to be truth within such texts. Yet why is it so easy for millions to believe in a God that they cant see and yet not in/when evidence of these events presents itself as real events and not of a supernatural origin? Of course TPTB throw the vast majority off of the scent, using en masse brainwashing, which is the same level of deceit as up close hand magic, yet I have been ridiculed for believing in ET/ID/TDs when the person involved in ridiculing me is eg. a devout Christian. I dont accept that all 'aliens' are demons either, although, I suspect that many are, through their callous actions....I shall leave you all to research further and come to your own conclusions.

Last edited by dunadan; 07-05-2015 at 05:47 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 08:10 PM   #628
david chow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 236
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
This quote that i found in relation to vedic texts illustrates our relationship with our self with our environment and with the universe. Interfere with the perception of one and the other is altered and truth and balance are lost.
Very well put. The factual truth of our history on this planet has been cut into a jigsaw puzzle, scattered all over the place, with some of it yet to be found again, other pieces found yet kept in high secrecy.

Oppenheimer himself was somewhat informed on the matter of ancient technology and I do lean toward the idea that the nuclear bomb was likely able to be created by way of reverse engineering an acquired "ancient device". He has hinted to this. I lean more toward the idea that quite a lot of modern technology can be attributed to reverse engineering ancient technology, rather than the smokescreen of "alien crashes" that they throw at us.

Why do they cover up our past and when did it start? Control is the obvious answer, when the truth will literally liberate our minds it's the last thing they will let happen. I do believe the angels the bible references are merely ancient terrestrial humans that have moved on from this planet and have interacted with us. The truth is what many of us worship or look up to, is indeed us, not a higher power, not alien, not god. Just a version of us from long ago that has moved on and still often comes here, yet probably finds it very difficult to communicate with us given our current state. When did the lies start? This is hard to answer, if anyone has any input feel free to say. It probably goes back to ancient egypt or perhaps the roman era.

It's quite clear to me that not all past civilizations on this world have gone extinct or been destroyed, they just had the ability to move on to other worlds, and did. Likely due to the inevitable planetary destruction this world probably endures every so many million years. I believe us humans here now are the ones that weren't able to leave, were forced underground, and had to literally start over with nothing after who knows how many years. Thus the hunter gatherer era begun, civilization slowly began to grow again, and this time in the absolute wrong direction based on control and lies.
david chow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 09:14 PM   #629
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by david chow View Post
Very well put. The factual truth of our history on this planet has been cut into a jigsaw puzzle, scattered all over the place, with some of it yet to be found again, other pieces found yet kept in high secrecy.

Oppenheimer himself was somewhat informed on the matter of ancient technology and I do lean toward the idea that the nuclear bomb was likely able to be created by way of reverse engineering an acquired "ancient device". He has hinted to this. I lean more toward the idea that quite a lot of modern technology can be attributed to reverse engineering ancient technology, rather than the smokescreen of "alien crashes" that they throw at us.

Why do they cover up our past and when did it start? Control is the obvious answer, when the truth will literally liberate our minds it's the last thing they will let happen. I do believe the angels the bible references are merely ancient terrestrial humans that have moved on from this planet and have interacted with us. The truth is what many of us worship or look up to, is indeed us, not a higher power, not alien, not god. Just a version of us from long ago that has moved on and still often comes here, yet probably finds it very difficult to communicate with us given our current state. When did the lies start? This is hard to answer, if anyone has any input feel free to say. It probably goes back to ancient egypt or perhaps the roman era.

It's quite clear to me that not all past civilizations on this world have gone extinct or been destroyed, they just had the ability to move on to other worlds, and did. Likely due to the inevitable planetary destruction this world probably endures every so many million years. I believe us humans here now are the ones that weren't able to leave, were forced underground, and had to literally start over with nothing after who knows how many years. Thus the hunter gatherer era begun, civilization slowly began to grow again, and this time in the absolute wrong direction based on control and lies.
I mentioned Vedic texts they say this creation cycle (mahayuga) started 4,000,000 years ago.

There are many mahayugas, so many they are impossible to count.


Quote:
The puranic view asserts that the universe is created, destroyed, and re-created in an eternally repetitive series of cycles. In Hindu cosmology, a universe endures for about 4,320,000,000 years (one day of Brahma, the creator or kalpa) and is then destroyed by fire or water elements. At this point, Brahma rests for one night, just as long as the day. This process, named pralaya (literally especial dissolution in Sanskrit, commonly translated as Cataclysm), repeats for 100 Brahma years (311 Trillion, 40 Billion Human Years) that represents Brahma's lifespan. Brahma is regarded as a manifestation of Brahman as the creator.

In current occurrence of Universe, we are believed to be in the 51st year of the present Brahma and so about 156 trillion years have elapsed since He was born as Brahma. After Brahma's "death", it is necessary that another 100 Brahma years (311 Trillion, 40 Billion Years) pass until a new Brahma is born and the whole creation begins anew. This process is repeated again and again, forever.

Brahma's day is divided in one thousand cycles (Maha Yuga, or the Great Year). Maha Yuga, during which life, including the human race appears and then disappears, has 71 divisions, each made of 14 Manvantara (1000) years. Each Maha Yuga lasts for 4,320,000 years. Manvantara is Manu's cycle, the one who gives birth and governs the human race. before & after each manvantara there's a sandhikal as long as krutyuga & in that time there is all water on earth. Each Maha Yuga consists of a series of four shorter yugas, or ages. The yugas get progressively worse from a moral point of view as one proceeds from one yuga to another. As a result, each yuga is of shorter duration than the age that preceded it. The current Kali Yuga (Iron Age) began at midnight 17 February / 18 February in 3102 BC in the proleptic Julian calendar (Year 6898 of the Holocene Era.) kalpa=ahoratra of brahma. Space and time are considered to be maya (illusion). What looks like 100 years in the cosmos of Brahma could be thousands of years in other worlds, millions of years in some other worlds and 311 trillion and 40 billion years for our solar system and earth. The life span of Lord Brahma, the creator, is 100 'Brahma-Years'. One day in the life of Brahma is called a Kalpa or 4.32 billion years.[1][2] Every Kalpa creates 14 Manus one after the other, who in turn manifest and regulate this world. Thus, there are fourteen generations of Manu in each Kalpa. Each Manu's life (Manvantara) consists of 71 Chaturyugas (quartets of Yugas or eras).[3] Each Chaturyuga is composed of four eras or Yugas: Satya, Treta, Dwapara and Kali.[3] if we add all manvantaras(4320000x71x14)as long as 4 chaturyuga will be missing its because sandhikaal.after & before each manvantara so 15 sandhikaal The span of the Satya Yuga is 1,728,000 human years, Treta Yuga is 1,296,000 human years long, the Dwapara Yuga 864,000 human years and the Kali Yuga 432,000 human years.[4] When Manu perishes at the end of his life, Brahma creates the next Manu and the cycle continues until all fourteen Manus and the Universe perish by the end of Bramha's day. When 'night' falls, Brahma goes to sleep for a period of 4.32 billion years, which is a period of time equal one day (of Brahma) and the lives of fourteen Manus. The next 'morning', Brahma creates fourteen additional Manus in sequence just as he has done on the previous 'day'. The cycle goes on for 100 'divine years' at the end of which Brahma perishes and is regenerated. Bramha's entire life equals 311 trillion, 40 billion years. Thus a second of Brahmā is 98,630 years. Once Bramha dies there is an equal period of unmanifestation for 311 trillion, 40 billion years, until the next Bramha is created.

The present period is the Kali Yuga or last era in one of the 71 Chaturyugis (set of four Yugas/eras) in the life one of the fourteen Manus. The current Manu is said to be the seventh Manu and his name is Vaivasvata.[5]

According to Aryabhata, the Kali Yuga began in 3102 BC, at the end of the Dvapara Yuga that was marked by the disappearance of Vishnu's Krishna avatar. Aryabhata's date is widely repeated in modern Hinduism.

The beginning of the new Yuga (era) is known as "Yugadi/Ugadi", and is celebrated every year on the first day (Paadyami) of the first month (Chaitramu) of the 12-month annual cycle. But this is a disambiguation for beginning of new year in lunisolar calendar followed by most Hindus. The Ugadi of 1999 begins the year 1921 of the Shalivahana era (5101 Kali Yuga, 1999 AD). The end of the Kali Yuga is 426,899 years from 1921.[6]

Overview of Yugas:

Satya Yuga (Krita Yuga):- 1,728,000 Human years
Treta Yuga:- 1,296,000 Human years
Dwapara Yuga:- 864,000 Human years
Kali Yuga:- 432,000 Human years (as of 2009, 5,111 years have passed; 426,889 years remain). Kaliyuga started in 3102 B.C.; CE 2009 corresponds to Kaliyuga year 5,111
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2015, 10:29 PM   #630
david chow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 236
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
I mentioned Vedic texts they say this creation cycle (mahayuga) started 4,000,000 years ago.

There are many mahayugas, so many they are impossible to count.
Interesting 3,102BC could be an accurate date of our last extinction event (when we started over with nothing as hunter gatherers). I always assumed it was somewhere between 5,000-10,000BC.

It's hard to absolutely translate some of the Vedic text, but this particular bit rings true and is clear as day to me -

The yugas get progressively worse from a moral point of view as one proceeds from one yuga to another. As a result, each yuga is of shorter duration than the age that preceded it. The current Kali Yuga (Iron Age) began at midnight 17 February / 18 February in 3102 BC in the proleptic Julian calendar (Year 6898 of the Holocene Era.) kalpa=ahoratra of brahma. Space and time are considered to be maya (illusion).

When we're on the subject of advanced past civilizations one thing that comes to mind is location and something in the back of my mind always points me to Antarctica and the belief that the mile-thick ice covering most of it was not always there. An extinction event could very well cause some type of pole shift, resulting in something very dramatic.

Have you ever seen the Voynich Manuscript? It's very difficult, nearly impossible, to comprehend a lot of it. I do believe it's an actual piece from the old world, something that made it to the renaissance era and was re-copied by an artist.
david chow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 02:38 AM   #631
swamideva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 14,263
Likes: 75 (65 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by david chow View Post
Interesting 3,102BC could be an accurate date of our last extinction event (when we started over with nothing as hunter gatherers). I always assumed it was somewhere between 5,000-10,000BC.

It's hard to absolutely translate some of the Vedic text, but this particular bit rings true and is clear as day to me -

The yugas get progressively worse from a moral point of view as one proceeds from one yuga to another. As a result, each yuga is of shorter duration than the age that preceded it. The current Kali Yuga (Iron Age) began at midnight 17 February / 18 February in 3102 BC in the proleptic Julian calendar (Year 6898 of the Holocene Era.) kalpa=ahoratra of brahma. Space and time are considered to be maya (illusion).

When we're on the subject of advanced past civilizations one thing that comes to mind is location and something in the back of my mind always points me to Antarctica and the belief that the mile-thick ice covering most of it was not always there. An extinction event could very well cause some type of pole shift, resulting in something very dramatic.

Have you ever seen the Voynich Manuscript? It's very difficult, nearly impossible, to comprehend a lot of it. I do believe it's an actual piece from the old world, something that made it to the renaissance era and was re-copied by an artist.
There are many dots to join and cycles (ages) within ages. The vedas cover the major ages, inside of which are precession cycles of 12 ages named after constellations, that are arbitrary.

We have been falling for a good cop, bad cop act for many millennia as two warring brothers fight it out.

They are the Annunaki brothers, Enlil and Enki.

Its said that Enlil Despises mankind, while Enki being a master geneticist who genetically altered humans to to be a slave race is fond of us. They are no better than each other and playing us off one against the other.

The precession cycle was divided up into 12 astrological ages with one of the Annunaki council of twelve (gods) ruling each age.

In the past if one of these gods did not like what went before in the previous age they would cause an apocalyptic disaster and start again.

We are now on the cusp of two ages as we precess from Pisces to Aquarius.

Pisces has been a dark age while Aquarius is predicted to be an enlightened age. Astrologers attribute humanities to having just completed one major precession cycle (2012) and that we are beginning to to take on the enlightened qualities of the coming age.

The demarcation between the ages is not exact and many do no agree on the exact date. Though it is known in astrology the the influence of an astrological sign in its final degrees wanes, and the influence of the approaching sign increases. Therefore on the cusp of the ages both of the two signs energies are at work causing a split between the traditionalists who want to hold on to the past and those who want to let go of the past and create a new future.




Last edited by swamideva; 09-05-2015 at 02:48 AM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2015, 04:59 PM   #632
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by david chow View Post
Very well put. The factual truth of our history on this planet has been cut into a jigsaw puzzle, scattered all over the place, with some of it yet to be found again, other pieces found yet kept in high secrecy.

Oppenheimer himself was somewhat informed on the matter of ancient technology and I do lean toward the idea that the nuclear bomb was likely able to be created by way of reverse engineering an acquired "ancient device". He has hinted to this. I lean more toward the idea that quite a lot of modern technology can be attributed to reverse engineering ancient technology, rather than the smokescreen of "alien crashes" that they throw at us.

Why do they cover up our past and when did it start? Control is the obvious answer, when the truth will literally liberate our minds it's the last thing they will let happen. I do believe the angels the bible references are merely ancient terrestrial humans that have moved on from this planet and have interacted with us. The truth is what many of us worship or look up to, is indeed us, not a higher power, not alien, not god. Just a version of us from long ago that has moved on and still often comes here, yet probably finds it very difficult to communicate with us given our current state. When did the lies start? This is hard to answer, if anyone has any input feel free to say. It probably goes back to ancient egypt or perhaps the roman era.

It's quite clear to me that not all past civilizations on this world have gone extinct or been destroyed, they just had the ability to move on to other worlds, and did. Likely due to the inevitable planetary destruction this world probably endures every so many million years. I believe us humans here now are the ones that weren't able to leave, were forced underground, and had to literally start over with nothing after who knows how many years. Thus the hunter gatherer era begun, civilization slowly began to grow again, and this time in the absolute wrong direction based on control and lies.
There is a great deal of merit in what you have written.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
There are many dots to join and cycles (ages) within ages. The vedas cover the major ages, inside of which are precession cycles of 12 ages named after constellations, that are arbitrary.

We have been falling for a good cop, bad cop act for many millennia as two warring brothers fight it out.

They are the Annunaki brothers, Enlil and Enki.

Its said that Enlil Despises mankind, while Enki being a master geneticist who genetically altered humans to to be a slave race is fond of us. They are no better than each other and playing us off one against the other.

The precession cycle was divided up into 12 astrological ages with one of the Annunaki council of twelve (gods) ruling each age.

In the past if one of these gods did not like what went before in the previous age they would cause an apocalyptic disaster and start again.

We are now on the cusp of two ages as we precess from Pisces to Aquarius.

Pisces has been a dark age while Aquarius is predicted to be an enlightened age. Astrologers attribute humanities to having just completed one major precession cycle (2012) and that we are beginning to to take on the enlightened qualities of the coming age.

The demarcation between the ages is not exact and many do no agree on the exact date. Though it is known in astrology the the influence of an astrological sign in its final degrees wanes, and the influence of the approaching sign increases. Therefore on the cusp of the ages both of the two signs energies are at work causing a split between the traditionalists who want to hold on to the past and those who want to let go of the past and create a new future.



Its true to say that humans have been set against each other and the 'gods', ie the Tower of Babel scenario.

Yet I would be wary as there is much proof that TPTB and the multitude of factions that enCOMPASSES have at best, their own interests at heart and at worst, the complete control and manipulation of humanity. Even the media let slip that we are 'the herd' or 'cattle', let alone sheepeople those who refuse to rise above and view the whole.

When we look at the use of fluoride and MKU technology, via water supplies and moblie phone networks, we can see that TPTB are not a kindly bunch.

In the UK, our recent General Election has been tampered with by the likes of the Bilderberg Group, which includes missing votes, vote rigging and procedural irregularities. This is part of the EU NWO/OWO conglomeration and behind such is, if not Rex Mundi (King of the world) are bloodliner families headed up by 'Pindar' (code name).

The NA American and South American Indian portrayals of the 'gods' show beings distinct from our own species as with the Dogon's legends and those relating to Oannes and French Royal bloodlines.

The Thule Society and Luminous White Lodge of the Vril, were obsessed with beings which they channelled, in the late 1800's and early 1900's from the Taurian heavens.

When some laugh at the ancients portrayal of the 'gods' being half man half beast such things should not be ruled out in terms of these humanoid gods coming from star systems which tie in with them being portrayed with animal heads, ie Minotaur coming from the Taurian night sky.

The beings in that region channelled, to the Thule Society, Vril Lodge and thus the Nazis, highly detailed drawings of 'UFOs' including highly detailed workings and interiors.

Similar analogies can be made with the creation of the Nephilim.

In haste.

Dunadan

Last edited by dunadan; 11-05-2015 at 05:02 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2015, 07:45 PM   #633
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

OK, I have a question that followers of ooparts would like to know. The heads on Easter Island have a body. How much do these approximately weigh? This may be an important question.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2015, 11:50 AM   #634
cosmic tramp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 5,900
Likes: 2,707 (1,758 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
According to this discussion forum, it's actually a Paleozoic crinoid stem.
...my thoughts entirely, certainly looks like one.
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 06:14 PM   #635
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

Hidden technology is being found and hidden, found by energy signature. They have satellites hunting down the technology and you have little to no chance of finding any off it.

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-scie...a-2446252.html

This is how they keep it out of the peoples hands.

They are saying it would take an act of God to make them release this tech. We are busy giving them one. It will escalate quickly.

Last edited by raburgeson; 24-08-2015 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Stopped checked link
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2015, 10:54 PM   #636
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
Hidden technology is being found and hidden, found by energy signature. They have satellites hunting down the technology and you have little to no chance of finding any off it.

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-scie...a-2446252.html

This is how they keep it out of the peoples hands.

They are saying it would take an act of God to make them release this tech. We are busy giving them one. It will escalate quickly.
Great Post!

As I hinted at and said before....

The Lost World of Agharti, its what the Nazis were into, with their proto organisations; Thule Society and the Luminous White Lodge of the Vril Society, which then formed the Nazis.

It occurred to me/came to me, the other day, that Vril power/energy (the underground 'sun') is some form of luminescent radioactive energy, the way that it is supposed the 'glow', is a akin to Radium?

It is all too common to dismiss these Nazi beliefs as mere fantasy and lord knows, I dont venerate the Nazis in any way, yet I believe that it suits TPTB to publically ridicule the Nazis for their beliefs (so as to put us all off of the scent) and I am sure that under Operation Paperclip et al. the Nazis gave up secrets to the US et al that involved the very things that TPTB - via the media - mock the Nazis and Threads like these over. After all aircraft such as the Avro Vulcan (a late 1940s design) was based on the Horten brothers' work (HO 229 et al), an ex Nazi headed up the HP Victor programme/design (at the time the most complex aircraft ever made and described by many as alien looking), then we have Wernher Von Braun's work on ICBs and Rockets. Then there is the Nazi's UFO and Die Glocke programmes....and Base 211.

The Nazis believed in an super 'Atlantean' race, their proto groups in the late 1880s channelled entities who helped them draw flying discs and their interiors in great detail..

The elite and royal bloodlines often claim a 'god given right' or to be 'descended from the gods', those gods weren't GOD and the royal lines are demi-gods, nephilim, the souls of which are classified as demons.

Last edited by dunadan; 24-08-2015 at 11:12 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 11:56 AM   #637
abacus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 420
Likes: 19 (17 Posts)
Default

More shocking revelations from the Bucegi Mountains ...
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-08-2015, 12:08 PM   #638
dunadan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Only Planet With Choice
Posts: 1,785
Likes: 28 (24 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
Interesting LINKs - thanks!
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2015, 10:02 PM   #639
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

Pictures of the ancient spark plugs or microchip anyone? What I really want to see is a ground penetrating radar or sonogram of the wall in the pyramid that has the sub, chopper, space ship and tank on it. I think the whole wall contains a most revealing story that we all should hear.
Likes: (1)
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2015, 03:54 PM   #640
raburgeson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1,426
Likes: 471 (317 Posts)
Default

Anyone up for invading the hidden sites in the Grand Canyon? Solid reports it is a very Egyptian experience. Remember he who writes history owns it.

The indications are the older the ancient stuff is the more advanced the technology to build it. I'm watching to see what they dig up around the Russian site that reports it is made from the largest stones found yet.

http://realunexplainedmysteries.com/...ear-old-secret

There was a lot of buzz on the net about this a couple of years ago on the net. It is now deleted from all the scientific sites as far as I can tell. Then there is the black knight satellite. I want to see the old tech. Don't let this kill the post but, what is wrong with the idea of ground penetrating radar use on the wall of the pyramid wall showing the sub, tank, chopper, and space ship? We can take a picture of the external wall and remove the matching lines of both walls and read the ancient wall. They hide that wall now and do not want the people to know it exists. Get it hidden and out of mind of the masses. There is some real history under there and how many other walls have been plastered over to hide the original?
Likes: (1)
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
carvings, erich von däniken, fossils, ooparts, time loop

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:30 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.