Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 15-04-2013, 10:57 AM   #1
reinerw2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Landmann proves: Old German language was the first

Here is some VERY important stuff and I think this is too important for the world as to know only to native German speaking people. It's a book called "Weltbilderschütterung" written from Erhard Landmann. There he clearly points out with help of much examples that the language before the babylonian language-confusion was a form of an "old german" language, called "althochdeutsch", as well as nearly all hieroglyphes can be disassembled as "normal" letters and numbers than give us old german meanings! He even wrote an article (see below) how to read the "Voynich-Manuscript". And really, when you read and understand his book "Weltbilderschütterung", you will clearly see very much similarities between nearly all languages spoken and written around the world. It doesn't matter if it's english, french, or something else. Every language can be broken down to a form of an old german language. Read more (see below) if you don't believe this ;-)

His book couldn't be sold at this time, but here you get an (inofficial) PDF and have the ability to search through it with the search-function if you want.

http://archive.org/details/Weltbilde...yphenschriften

There's also a website with extended articles written from Landmann on www.fastwalkers.de

Here are some very rare english translations:
http://www.fastwalkers.de/0000019867...a04/index.html

And here are some new (at the moment German only) articles:
http://www.fastwalkers.de/0000019867...c01/index.html

I heared that Landmann search for good people who could translate his articles (or even his complete book) to different languages.

I also highly recommend to ask the webmaster from www.fastwalkers.de who to donate some money after you download the book, because this outstanding work that Erhard Landmann did in about 30 or 40 years (?) should be honored from everybody who has some money. I heared from someone about Landmann who even didn't have enough money to travel to egpyt or other countries to enhance his work. You must understand, Landmann did this work besides his "normal" job as an teacher in informatics!

Here is is one and only hieroglyph-presentation:
BTW It's highly wanted to do a translation into other languages of this video.

Feel free to copy this information and spread it.

Best regards to all,
Reiner

Last edited by reinerw2014; 15-04-2013 at 10:57 AM.
reinerw2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2013, 03:34 PM   #2
abacus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 420
Likes: 19 (17 Posts)
Default

This book might be interesting, too. According to the write-up, it's a study of:
Quote:
... linguistic material emanating from mysterious sources, supposed non-human languages, language and the mind, etc. ... [and] some aspects of mainstream linguistics which appear to invite skeptical attention.
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 04:40 PM   #3
tnt1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,453
Likes: 666 (398 Posts)
Default

I have been working on this little bit at a time on my blogger (what's it all about). Keeping it in draft but for now it is published on one of the links below for me and just for the first 60 pages anyway. You can have google translate it once the page opens. Its not likely the best we could do but it works.
__________________
Rabbit Hole

Last edited by tnt1; 17-04-2013 at 04:41 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 09:59 AM   #4
brianthebrain
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,883
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinerw2014 View Post
Here is some VERY important stuff and I think this is too important for the world as to know only to native German speaking people. It's a book called "Weltbilderschütterung" written from Erhard Landmann. There he clearly points out with help of much examples that the language before the babylonian language-confusion was a form of an "old german" language, called "althochdeutsch", as well as nearly all hieroglyphes can be disassembled as "normal" letters and numbers than give us old german meanings! He even wrote an article (see below) how to read the "Voynich-Manuscript". And really, when you read and understand his book "Weltbilderschütterung", you will clearly see very much similarities between nearly all languages spoken and written around the world. It doesn't matter if it's english, french, or something else. Every language can be broken down to a form of an old german language. Read more (see below) if you don't believe this ;-)

His book couldn't be sold at this time, but here you get an (inofficial) PDF and have the ability to search through it with the search-function if you want.

http://archive.org/details/Weltbilde...yphenschriften

There's also a website with extended articles written from Landmann on www.fastwalkers.de

Here are some very rare english translations:
http://www.fastwalkers.de/0000019867...a04/index.html

And here are some new (at the moment German only) articles:
http://www.fastwalkers.de/0000019867...c01/index.html

I heared that Landmann search for good people who could translate his articles (or even his complete book) to different languages.

I also highly recommend to ask the webmaster from www.fastwalkers.de who to donate some money after you download the book, because this outstanding work that Erhard Landmann did in about 30 or 40 years (?) should be honored from everybody who has some money. I heared from someone about Landmann who even didn't have enough money to travel to egpyt or other countries to enhance his work. You must understand, Landmann did this work besides his "normal" job as an teacher in informatics!

Here is is one and only hieroglyph-presentation:
Erhard Landmann - Weltbilderschütterung - YouTube
BTW It's highly wanted to do a translation into other languages of this video.

Feel free to copy this information and spread it.

Best regards to all,
Reiner
i cant read german, can you outline the time frames claimed, ie writen word can be traced back at least 5000 years, are you claiming german was the first written word
brianthebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2013, 09:18 PM   #5
reinerw2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianthebrain View Post
are you claiming german was the first written word
No, not I claim german was the first written word, Landmann claimes it and in his book he give very much evidence (and examples) for that. I forgot what Landmann said how long this traced back, but in his book it always sounds like, this was the first language on earth since human (or E.T. beings? ;-).
reinerw2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2013, 04:21 PM   #6
rydeon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Within The Fallen Zone
Posts: 2,396
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

I always reckoned those German girls who channelled the spirits in the 1920 and 1930s were onto something when they said the ancient sumerians spoke a form of German...
__________________
After the Fall
DIY Solar Panels
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 11:30 AM   #7
arvid
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinerw2014 View Post
No, not I claim german was the first written word, Landmann claimes it and in his book he give very much evidence (and examples) for that. I forgot what Landmann said how long this traced back, but in his book it always sounds like, this was the first language on earth since human (or E.T. beings? ;-).
Just my thoughts here:
Landmann sais that once there was a universal language spoken around the globe. He calls it "theodischa spraha". The old german language spoken around in 500 or 700 A.D is just a dialect of this universal language. Old arabic or old mayan language are dialects too, but old german is the dialect that diverted less from this "theodischa spraha" then the others. Thats why he is mainly focusing on it.

It is very important for this subject what Ger-Man means in theodischa spraha for landmann. The Ger is a Spacecraft and Man is the human being.
The Ger-Man is the man from space. Its clear for him that humanity once arised/originated or at least was influenced hardly from someplace else than Earth.
So basicly every human is a Ger-Man. That doesnt mean everybody is white and likes to eat Sauerkraut. Aborigines are Ger-Man too.
arvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:28 PM   #8
reinerw2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thank you very much, arvid!

I think we already wrote each other some months ago or also in the forum at fastwalkers.de (it is hided or down, I think because of too much spam).
reinerw2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:30 PM   #9
reinerw2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

There's a Facebook group that has additional stuff about discovering the old german language on several artefacts and hieroglyphs. Everybody can get a member of this group:

http://www.facebook.com/groups/442741122424644/

Last edited by reinerw2014; 08-05-2013 at 11:30 PM.
reinerw2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 11:59 PM   #10
tinyint
Inactive
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Meerkat Manor
Posts: 20,776
Likes: 9 (8 Posts)
Default

Arvid:

The Ger-man has a big flaw if you equate "Ger" to a spacecraft.

The Germans don't call themselves German in German, but Deutsch, formerly written Teutsch.

"Ger" or "ker" is a Germanic spear/jarvelin.
So it would mean "the spear throwing men"

The usage of the word "Ger" appeared first in the 8th century's Hildebrandslied.

The closest translation of "deutsch" in english would be "dutch".

Anyway, Landmann is onto something, even though some of his theories look a bit mad at first glance.


tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 02:08 AM   #11
rydeon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Within The Fallen Zone
Posts: 2,396
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvid View Post
Just my thoughts here:
Landmann sais that once there was a universal language spoken around the globe. He calls it "theodischa spraha". The old german language spoken around in 500 or 700 A.D is just a dialect of this universal language. Old arabic or old mayan language are dialects too, but old german is the dialect that diverted less from this "theodischa spraha" then the others. Thats why he is mainly focusing on it.

It is very important for this subject what Ger-Man means in theodischa spraha for landmann. The Ger is a Spacecraft and Man is the human being.
The Ger-Man is the man from space. Its clear for him that humanity once arised/originated or at least was influenced hardly from someplace else than Earth.
So basicly every human is a Ger-Man. That doesnt mean everybody is white and likes to eat Sauerkraut. Aborigines are Ger-Man too.
I don't agree with the 2nd paragraph but the first one is really on the right track imho.
__________________
After the Fall
DIY Solar Panels
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 02:12 AM   #12
rydeon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Within The Fallen Zone
Posts: 2,396
Likes: 10 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Arvid:

The Ger-man has a big flaw if you equate "Ger" to a spacecraft.

The Germans don't call themselves German in German, but Deutsch, formerly written Teutsch.

"Ger" or "ker" is a Germanic spear/jarvelin.
So it would mean "the spear throwing men"

The usage of the word "Ger" appeared first in the 8th century's Hildebrandslied.

The closest translation of "deutsch" in english would be "dutch".

Anyway, Landmann is onto something, even though some of his theories look a bit mad at first glance.

Erhard Landmann "Die Zwerchhälde vom (von) Sternenfels" - YouTube

Erhard Landmann "Der lahme Bote aus dem All" (lange Version3) - YouTube
Any videos that are in english would be easier, those links are all in deutsch.
__________________
After the Fall
DIY Solar Panels
rydeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #13
abacus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 420
Likes: 19 (17 Posts)
Default

Eurasiatic languages from Portugal to Siberia form 'superfamily' with root in southern Europe 15,000 years ago, scientists claim
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 11:05 PM   #14
reinerw2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Sorry, but the fastwalkers.de-Links are broken. I hope to update this linked content soon. In the meantime there are some new (German) websites who have old-german language relations who care about Erhard Landmann:

https://tecuteli.wordpress.com/

http://die-heimatseite.blogspot.de/p...n-artikel.html
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrx...uY2iA/featured

We jave also a German speaking facebook-group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/althochdeutsch/


Update: I found a english translation: http://tecuteli.wordpress.com/catego...hard-landmann/

Last edited by reinerw2014; 06-01-2015 at 09:41 PM.
reinerw2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 11:53 AM   #15
dolores1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Over the hill and round the bend
Posts: 14,891
Likes: 15 (13 Posts)
Default

Perhaps some of Gerald Clark's works would be useful? He has a web site at www.geraaldclarke77.com and many youtube interviews.

I hope that's helpful?

D
__________________
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!

Last edited by dolores1; 06-01-2015 at 11:54 AM.
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 09:41 PM   #16
reinerw2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Update: I found a english translation: http://tecuteli.wordpress.com/catego...hard-landmann/
reinerw2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 09:45 PM   #17
reinerw2014
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 7
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Perhaps some of Gerald Clark's works would be useful? He has a web site at www.geraaldclarke77.com and many youtube interviews.

I hope that's helpful?

D
I tried this link but sorry, it doesn't work. I tried it with my own browser as well with an anonymous internet-browser.
reinerw2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2017, 07:34 PM   #18
ann44nna
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 1
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default Hieroglyphs and ancient languages

That's the first time I've heard of the theory of Erhard Landmann that "German" or "Teuton" has links to/or is the original language. Another similar, and very well worked out theory of origins in language, comes from the work of historians Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett. Their book: "Moses in the Hieroglyphs" gives a very convincing translation of Egyptian hieroglyphs which reveal many hidden facts about, for instance, Alexander the Great, Joseph and the Israelites in Egypt, and Abraham plus many other very important figures. Their very scholarly and transparent research (they tell you minutely how they accomplish it) uses the ancient Welsh (Khumric) language and an ancient alphabet called Coelbren. There is often a one-to-one correspondence between the hieroglyphic symbols and the Coelbren symbols. They have traced the Khumry (aka ancient Brits) to about 1500 BCE with migrations from Chaldea and Troy. As Landmann appears to suggest (I have to find an English translation so I can read him) ancient tongues were more unified than they are now and many have roots around the same time. This makes it possible to translate them, given the right key. Wilson and Blackett (aka Grant Berkley) have found a very workable key in ancient Khumric via the Coelbren alphabet. From Khumric they then transliterate into English.
Unsurprisingly, many of the characters from the bible and Egyptian history have alternative names and they point out that this is normal and would reflect their origins, e.g. Moses was also Mwsff; Joseph was also Djoser and many other names according to status, etc. Through their translation work, Wilson and Blackett uncover many anomalies in the timelines and chronologies of the Egyptian Dynasties. These they assemble into a more coherent order.
Their work is by no means complete and there is much more to be done in untangling this very important part of ancient history. But what a magnificent start!
Likes: (1)
ann44nna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2017, 07:48 PM   #19
tnt1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,453
Likes: 666 (398 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ann44nna View Post
That's the first time I've heard of the theory of Erhard Landmann that "German" or "Teuton" has links to/or is the original language. Another similar, and very well worked out theory of origins in language, comes from the work of historians Alan Wilson and Baram Blackett. Their book: "Moses in the Hieroglyphs" gives a very convincing translation of Egyptian hieroglyphs which reveal many hidden facts about, for instance, Alexander the Great, Joseph and the Israelites in Egypt, and Abraham plus many other very important figures. Their very scholarly and transparent research (they tell you minutely how they accomplish it) uses the ancient Welsh (Khumric) language and an ancient alphabet called Coelbren. There is often a one-to-one correspondence between the hieroglyphic symbols and the Coelbren symbols. They have traced the Khumry (aka ancient Brits) to about 1500 BCE with migrations from Chaldea and Troy. As Landmann appears to suggest (I have to find an English translation so I can read him) ancient tongues were more unified than they are now and many have roots around the same time. This makes it possible to translate them, given the right key. Wilson and Blackett (aka Grant Berkley) have found a very workable key in ancient Khumric via the Coelbren alphabet. From Khumric they then transliterate into English.
Unsurprisingly, many of the characters from the bible and Egyptian history have alternative names and they point out that this is normal and would reflect their origins, e.g. Moses was also Mwsff; Joseph was also Djoser and many other names according to status, etc. Through their translation work, Wilson and Blackett uncover many anomalies in the timelines and chronologies of the Egyptian Dynasties. These they assemble into a more coherent order.
Their work is by no means complete and there is much more to be done in untangling this very important part of ancient history. But what a magnificent start!
Yes and establishment theory does not want to date Coelbren to 800 BC they insist it is not but 800 to 1000 years old and yet a Coelbren axe is in a museum in Britain that is 1500 years old. How can a Coelbren axe exist if they didn't hey?
__________________
Rabbit Hole
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-12-2017, 06:48 PM   #20
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rydeon View Post
I always reckoned those German girls who channelled the spirits in the 1920 and 1930s were onto something when they said the ancient sumerians spoke a form of German...
Maybe not the sumerians but the Hittite language was Indo-European at its root.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
erhard, landmann, language, old german, weltbilderschütterung

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:03 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.